Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fanfic Oneshots

Go down

My Fanfic Oneshots Empty My Fanfic Oneshots

Post by Kyuukurochan Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:35 pm

Arrow Wooh, there's my arrow of doom. .o. If there should not be oneshots, I'll delete these, or one of you guys can just delete the whole topic. -^-

1st Post-FMA fanfic:Give Me Novacaine-Songfic
2nd Post-FMA fanfic:First Date-Songfic(Part 1)
3rd Post-FMA fanfic:First Date-Songfic(Part 2)
4th Post-KH fanfic:Sonnet 20

Last edited by Kyuukurochan on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 63
Quote : Wooooo. .o. I am here, with life-saving Prayer Breakfast Waffles on Akuroku Day. :3
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.queenserena12345.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

My Fanfic Oneshots Empty FMA-Give Me Novacaine-Songfic

Post by Kyuukurochan Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:36 pm

~*Take away the sensation inside
Bitter sweet migraine in my head
It’s like a throbbing toothache of the mind
I can't take this feeling anymore*~

Edward Elric sat at the edge of his bed, a crushed photograph in his right automail hand. His red coat was abandoned on the floor next to him, his trunk open and flipped on its side, the contents spilled across the floor. His boots were left at the door, dried blood shining on the bottoms.

"Nii-san?" Alphonse Elric asked gingerly from behind the door and Ed didn’t answer. The doorknob slowly turned and the door opened with a soft squeak and Al stuck his head in. "Nii-san. Come down and eat something, please," Al begged and timidly came into the room, shutting the door with a soft click behind him. His dark brown eyes shined with worry, wearing the same black suit that Ed was wearing. Ed slowly shook his head, not looking up at his brother, his golden hair matted and half of it still in it’s ponytail, he other hair plastered to his forehead and cheeks with sweat. "Nii-san, please," Al begged and the back of his throat burned at the site of his downtrodden older brother.

"Please, Al. Just leave me be," Ed said in a haunted voice, and it broke halfway and he bowed his head even more and Al let out a very soft sigh.

"Please Nii-san. You’ve been up here for three days, you’re worrying everyone," and Ed shook his head once.

~*Drain the pressure from the swelling,
The sensations overwhelming,
Give me a long kiss goodnight
And everything will be all right
Tell me that I won't feel a thing
So give me Novacaine*~

"Tell them I’m not worth it," he said in a croaking voice as tears fell onto his hands, and Al looked away from him, out the window into the endless, starless night.

"Please Nii-san. It’s dark in here, it’s cold in here, and you haven’t eaten. I feel the pain now too, Brother. You’re not the only one," Al whispered and Ed’s form shook.

"You don’t understand Al. I let her die..." he hiccupped and Al blinked away tears as he went to Ed’s bed, the bed sagging under the uneven weight as Al sat down. Ed looked up at him with dull golden eyes, filled with tears and fear. Al grabbed Ed in a hug and Ed buried his face in the front of Al’s shirt, hiccupping as Al felt the salt tears go through his shirt and wet his skin.

"No you didn’t Nii-san. They caught him. Roy-san is doing everything he can to get him locked away forever. Her death would not have been in vain," Al whispered and Ed clung to him, wrapping his hand in Al’s shirt, the automail still clutching the photograph. "Nii-san? You awake?" Al whispered after a little while and Ed made no response. Al slowly laid Ed on the bed, but Ed would not let go of his shirt. Al smiled and entwined his fingers in his brother’s, and Ed let go and geld onto Al’s hand. Al swung his leg over the bed, and sat down on the bed next to Ed, still holding his hand, watching his brother sleep.

~*Out of body and out of mind
Kiss the demons out of my dreams
I get the funny feeling, that's all right
Jimmy says it's better than here,
I'll tell you why*~

"Winry? Winry, where are you?" Ed called as he walked through the town, in a more cheerful mood than he had been before. Winry was here for a visit, it had been about a month since they had gone back to Rizembul with the great news of Al. Everyone was so happy, Winry even baked that cake for Al, which was actually very good for being made by a mechanic and not a chef like Gracia Hughes. He passed some the automail shops of Central, looking inside, where he was sure she would be, but no sign of her. He walked inside many of the shops and asked if they had seen her, but each shopkeeper said no.

"Nii-san! Nii-san! Did you find her?" Al called as he came up from behind Ed, waving and Ed stopped and turned to Al.

"No, did you?" and Al shook his head and Ed looked around, becoming worried. They continued through Central, searching and calling, till they came to the back alleys.

"Would she really be in here?" Al asked and Ed tried to convince himself that she was all right, but he just couldn’t shake this feeling that he had.

"No, but it wouldn’t hurt to look," Ed said softly and they stepped over various litter, looking down all the alleys.

"Winry? Where are you?" Al called and he went the opposite way of Ed, and Ed looked back behind him periodically to see if Al was still there. He looked down another alley and stopped.

Al watched as Ed tossed in his sleep, sweat beading down his forehead and his collar looked damp. Al leaned over and softly planted a kiss on his brother’s forehead.

"You don’t have to feel anything, Nii-san," and Ed calmed.

The sensations overwhelming,
Tell me that I won't feel a thing,
So give me Novacaine*~

Ed blinked and saw himself below him, screaming in terror at the site of Winry’s mangled, bloody body. Ed looked up and saw the sky above him, but he wasn’t on the ground. He had wings, made of wax. A sudden gust of wind went beside him, and he felt a kiss on his forehead, and looked up to see Winry, floating in the air like he was, white wings attached to her back.

"Winry!" he tried to say but no sound came from his mouth and Winry giggled at him, and took his automail arm, and pulled him up. They floated towards what would call ‘Heaven’, but Ed felt a tear slip down his cheek at the sight of Winry’s smiling face.

"Come on, Ed!" she called and they floated up faster, and Ed panicked. Was he going with her when she died? He couldn't leave his brother! Not after making everything perfect for them.... He looked up as he felt something hit the top of his head, and saw the wings melting.

~*Oh Novacaine*~

"Too close to the sun, Ed. But thank you for coming with me this far. Tell Al I’m sorry, and tell Grandma I love her. Okay, Ed? Thank you," Winry told him and he looked at her, and her eyes shined with tears. He looked up and panicked as the wings were gone, and he felt her hand slip from his.

"Wait, Winry-" but still no sound came from his mouth.

"Good bye, Edward Elric!"

"WINRY!"

The sensations overwhelming
Tell me Jimmy I won't feel a thing.*~

Ed sat up in a cold sweat, Al holding his hand still, the other rubbing his back in small circles.

"Nii-san, what’s wrong? You were calling her name in your sleep!" Al demanded and Ed looked in his younger brother’s face, tears going down Al’s cheeks.

"She-Winry...She took me with. Wax wings-And...She said...She said she’s sorry to you, and that...she loved Grandma Pinako...And me thanks..." Ed hiccupped and Al blinked, trying to fight the tears, and Ed bowed his head.

"Nii-san..." Al murmured and pulled Ed in a hug, and the both sat there and cried.

~*So give me Novacaine*~

All bad things come in threes. However, after those, the best things happen, the silver lining to the cloud of despair. However, when the good thing comes, the cycle must come again, and it is never ending.
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female
Quote : Wooooo. .o. I am here, with life-saving Prayer Breakfast Waffles on Akuroku Day. :3

Back to top Go down

My Fanfic Oneshots Empty FMA-First Date-Songfic Part1

Post by Kyuukurochan Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:40 pm

First Date

In the car I just can't wait-to pick you up on our very first date.

Colonel/Taisa Roy Mustang sighed and stood outside Riza Hawkeye's apartment, Black Hayate barking from behind the door. He heard Kuro Jibuso hush the dog and there was a loud thump and Roy sighed again. Dressed in his regular military attire and black overcoat, he was even wearing the hat that was a few sizes too small already, and cutting into the back of his head. Too late to get a new one, he put it off too long. The door opened and Riza stepped out, also in her military uniform and overcoat. She had even put on a bit of makeup, and her long blond hair was out of it's clip flowing over her shoulders, but her expression was still as cold as ever, with a twinge of annoyance and boredum. There was a cry of 'hello' and 'goodbye' that came out as 'he-bye-bye!' from Kuro inside and Riza closed the door.

The little girl, Kuro, was Riza's pretty, little, distant neice. She'd been kicked out of the family, and went searching for independent family members that could take her in from town to town, until she finally met Edward Elric and the little brother, Alphonse Elric while on another mission that Roy had sent them on. Besides her being klutzy and clueless in any sort of common sense or memory, she was pretty nice. And almost as smart as Riza was. Must be something in that family.

"Hello, Taisa," Riza saluted and Roy waved a hand, and she relaxed. She locked the door behind her and the two turned and went down the stairs of the military dormitory and outside, where Jean Havoc was waiting, leaning on the military car, smoking a cigarette. He dropped it, smashing it in the ground with his boot, and saluted to the two. He opened the car door and Riza slid in, Roy following her. The door slammed next to the Flame Colonel and he sat back in the seat, crossing his arms. Riza lowered her head a bit and Havoc climbed into the front seat, and shut his door, starting the car.

"So, all ready?" Havoc asked and Roy narrowed his eyes and nodded his head at the windshield.

"Drive, Havoc. We can't be late for this banquet," he said cooly and Havoc grinned and they started to move.

Banquets were not common in their group of military personel. This was the first time any of them were invited, and it was really only Roy and his 'date'. Deciding that he had too many to choose from in the way of women he'd dated, he finally decided. Might as well take Riza, she'd follow his orders and not flirt with anyone there. And would make sure he didn't do anything stupid to prevent him from any chances of promotions. She wasn't too happy about that, but still reluctantly agreed to see that he would get promoted, and maybe even her.

Is it cool if I hold your hand? Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?

Riza looked out the window next to her, a stone-cold look on her face as always. Roy looked out his own window, watching Riza's face in the reflections of the two windows. He got bored and stuck out his tongue, and tried to cross his eyes.

"Stop it, Taisa," Riza said automatically and Roy blinked and turned to the lieutuenant. She still sat there, looking out the window, and it clicked that she was doing the same thing he had. He sighed and rolled his eyes at the car top, Havoc snickering in the front seat.

"Havoc, do you like your job?" Roy deadpanned and Havoc grinned again and turned onto another road. Riza's eyes shifted to look at Roy, who pretended not to notice. She squirmed in her seat, and her hand brushed against his, and neither bothered to show any way of noticing this.

Uneventful the rest of the way, they made it to the Fuher's mansion, a number of military cars from all over Armentis parked around the grounds. Havoc stopped the car in front of the grounds and Roy opened the door and stepped out in the night, and held the door open for Riza. She stepped out and he closed the door, and Havoc waved and drove off. Roy and Riza turned and started walking across the pathway to the front doors.

Do you like my stupid hair? Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?

They were silent but for their boots hitting the walk and sound of the cars pulling up behind them. The stars shone brightly above, and there were bougts of laughter coming from ahead.

"Kuro alright?" Roy asked in an attempt to start a conversation and Riza nodded and kept her head down.

"Yes, Taisa. She just misses them," she said in a monotone and Roy smirked.

"Well, I told Fullmetal to hurry up and come back. And grow just a bit," he told her and she ignored the last part and nodded.

"She's just very dependant, Taisa. Nothing else," she said in a final tone, signally the end of the conversation. They were still a ways from the house, and Roy cursed Havoc from dropping them off so far away. Riza suddenly turned and grabbed Roy's arm, and reached up and pushed back his dark hair behind his ear. "Honestly, Taisa. You're going to a banquet hosted by the Fuher and your hair is a mess," she scolded him and he blinked and leaned over a bit so she didn't have to stand on her tip-toes to reach the top of his head. "And your hat is still too small. Didn't I tell you to order a new one?" she pulled the hat off his head and proceeded to fix his hair, Roy smirking.

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant. But there was no time to. Between paperwork and the Elric brothers-"

"Don't put the blame on them. They've been gone for a week, and you just stand around doing nothing the whole day and I have to keep reminding you of the work in front of you, Taisa!" she scowled and he sighed and she put the hat back on his head, pushing his stray hairs under it.

"Then it was Kuro. She keeps climbing in my lap-"

"To keep you from getting up and walking away the office! Don't blame her either, Taisa!" she sighed in desperation and Roy smirked. She patted the top of the hat and he stood up straight and she pulled down on his sleeves, brushing down his shoulders. "Honestly, Taisa. You surprise me."

I'm too scared of what you think, You make me nervous so I really can't eat

Roy sighed and pointed in front of them.

"Please, Lietenant. We're almost there." Riza blinked, and Roy smiled to himself at her talents of scolding him, fixing his clothes, and walking, all at the same time. She turned away from him and hung her head a bit again, and they continued to walk.

As they neared the door, she stood up like the model soldier again, and were greeted at the door by the Fuher's wife. After introductions, the maids took their coats and they walked inside the sitting room. Here, a number of higher ups sat around talking merrily and drinking wine, eating the food on the platters set on all the tables next to the chairs. Roy, not hungry, continued to next room in search of a chair, and Riza followed, hands behind her back and standing up straight. Roy waved at a few people, but they only waved back and went back to their previous conversations. They walked through an archway and into the gallery, a number of brilliantly detailed paintings hanging on the walls. It was empty except for a few chairs and two tables, both holding more food, and a black, grand piano. Immedientally walking to the piano, Roy sat in the large chair closest and Riza seated herself next to him.

"Why not talk with the higher ups, Taisa?" Riza asked and Roy shook his head and crossed his legs, sitting back in the chair and picked up a cracker from the tray on the table in the middle of their chairs.

"We're the lowest of the squadrans here. They're all already taken to be sucked up to," Roy examined the cracker, turning it over and over, and balancing it on his finger.

"Taisa, don't play with your food. Eat that now," she sighed and he scowled at her and put it on the table next to the tray.

"Maybe later."

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over-Honest, let's make this night last forever. Forever and ever, let's make this last forever, Forever and ever, let's make this last forever.

Roy stood up before Riza could say anything more and he walked to the piano and seated himself, and Riza sighed behind him.

"Honestly, Taisa. I don't think that you should-"

"Do you know how to play, Lieutenant?" he cut her off and she sighed again as he ran his hands over the ivory white keys, they were perfect, there was no sign of worn from playing. As if they had never been used before.

Now, Roy loved to play piano. He was taught by his mother, and regrets never having money to be able to buy one now. Any chance at playing was welcome to him, he had even taught some of the higher ups years ago to play. That earned him a promotion in the ranks, and they highered Riza as well as per his request. There was nothing wrong with having more than one person help him. Now he wished he had been in the same command center as Maes Hughes before he died, besides in Central Headquarters. One good friend down...

"No, Taisa. I don't," she said truthfully and he smiled to himself.

"Then come here, Lieutenant," he waved a hand and struck a cord, a small cloud of dust coming from under the closed top. He froze and Riza came next to him, sitting beside him. He ignored the dust and cracked his knuckles, playing a few flowing, calming notes, and Riza relaxed beside him. She put her hands in her lap but he shook his head and she turned to him as he stopped playing.

"Put your hands on the keys. And follow after what I do," Roy said simply and she blinked and held her hands over the keys. He played a few simple double notes and she watched and counted the number of keys and spaces, and she played an octive higher on her side of the piano. He smiled and played a few more, and she watched and copied him.

When you smile, I melt inside-I'm not worthy for a minute of your time
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

My Fanfic Oneshots Empty FMA-First Date-Songfic Part2

Post by Kyuukurochan Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:41 pm

"See, Lieutenant. It's simple enough," he told her and she smiled softly and played the first set of notes again. He turned and played the same thing lower, in a simple two part-harmony. They continued to the second part, and her smile grew larger. "Well, Kuro'll be angry about me not teaching her as well."

"Yes, Taisa," she agreed but continued to smile, and she hit the keys next to the regular ones up the key signature, and Roy repeated in the regular keys.

"And she'll be proud of you too," he told her truthfully. Her cheeks turned a tint of pink, and her smile fell to a sorrowful one, trying to mask her excitment and get back to her soldier state. She played down the keys, to the set lower behind the regular ones.

Riza was the sort of perfect soldier figure. She was very monotonic, and perhaps on the rare occasion, even heartless. But she was very pretty when she did smile, even her sad smiles made you happy. Not only that, but make her angry, and you have to be ready to dodge bullets. If you even can.

"She's more proud that I was able to leave on my own for so many years after the family rid of me, Taisa. She's just very dependant on the people around her," she said as she did earlier and Roy nodded.

"You're a wonderful 'distant-aunt' though. To her," he added and the tint of pink grew and she scowled. They repeated the sets again and he nodded his head towards her to look. She continued to play from memory, watching his hands and he changed the ending notes even lower and so did she, hitting a final four notes. They stopped and sat there for a second, Riza smiling slightly at the piano and Roy smiling at her.

I really wish it was only me and you, I'm jealous of everybody in the room

There was clapping behind them and they both jumped and Riza lowered her head as Roy turned around and blinked at the number of people standing in the gallery now. He waved and Riza's face turned red instead, and Roy blinked as he saw this out of the corner of his eye. That was a first for anyone to see coming from the lieutenant.

"Dinner!" and bells rung from the sitting room and people turned and started to walk from the gallery, and Roy turned back around, sighing.

"I apologize, Lieutenant. I didn't know they were there," he told her and she glowered and sat up straight.

"We should go, Taisa," she said loudly and smuggly, trying to mask her embarrassment. Roy smirked at her, and shook his head.

"I'm not hungry. And you don't look it either," he told her and she jumped and then her head dropped, and she nodded.

"No, I'm not, Taisa..." she trailed off and looked away again, and Roy stared at her.

Please don't look at me with those eyes-Please don't hint that you're capable of lies

"Then why go?" he asked and she looked up at him.

"Taisa, you don't have to stay by my side all night. Go get promoted, and I'll surely follow," and Roy blinked. That was the boldest thing he had ever heard her say, especially to him. He stood up in a daze and she looked up, eyes full of sadness but a deep fire dwelled in them. She never needed anyone. Why did he insist on keeping her by his side anyway? It wasn't just the fact that they watch each other's back in Ishbal, no, it was something deeper...But what? "Go on, Taisa," she repeated and turned back to the keys, a slight hint of bitterness dripping in her voice. He stared at her, wide eyed a minute, then shook his head and put a hand on her shoulder.

He hesitated for a second, then turned and walked from the gallery, and into the sitting room again. He heard distinct voices from another door, and opened it and walked into the dining room. Seated around a large table was maybe a hundred people, all talking and helping themselves to the food in the middle of the tables. Seated at the end was the new Fuher and his wife, and the distinct thundreing voice calling his name made him turn and walk back out the door and into the sitting room again. He really didn't want to talk to Alex Louis Armstrong, not someone he wanted to see.

Roy was wondering. What could he want her to be his second hand anyway? Sure, she kept him in line and reminded him of his dream to become Fuher, but...

Just how much longer she put up with him?

I dread the thought of our very first kiss, A target that i'm probably gonna miss

They had met in the Ishbal war, where it was a basic slaughter of the innocent Ishbalans. She was appointed as a sniper in the background for him, as the State Alchemists had been the most important people of the entire war. Neither was ever wounded as they kept watch of each other's backs. That's what was so great about those two. They knew each other so well, but there was still more you never knew about someone...

After they were appointed to Central, they quickly rose in the ranks, and gained more support from below. But there was still something wrong with the two of them...

Roy walked back into the gallery, and Riza sat there at the piano, hitting a few keys and listening to their sounds. Roy came up behind her and she nodded and she scooted over, and he sat down next to her again, closer to her side. They were silent, and Riza hit the highest note, then stopped. Roy hit the lowest and she snorted softly as a laugh, but stayed silent.

"Lieutenant, what is wrong with you? There has to be something, you're not yourself. What is it?" he demanded and she was silent, staring at the ivory keys. Her eyes traveled down the keys to his hands, resting on the headboard, and she turned to the keys in front of her again. She rest her hands on them, and then hit a note. She hit another, and then another, making up nonscence still. Then another, then another, then-
"Lieutenant! What is it!" he demanded more firmly and reached over and grabbed her wrist. She jerked her hand back, a sour look on her face, but she kept her eyes closed. Riza rest her hands in her lap, hunched over the piano, silent still. Roy glared at her, eyes narrowed, and he pulled back his hands and crossed his arms, waiting. They still sat in silence, and Riza let out a heavy breath.

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over-Honest, let's make this night last forever. Forever and ever, let's make this last forever, Forever and ever, let's make this last forever.

"Kuro woke up last night, Taisa. She was screaming. I didn't know what to do. I shouldn't have taken her in. It was a mistake. I'm not good at taking care of someone unless I'm just shooting people," she said with a hint of bitterness again, and Roy shook his head.

"What's that all about? You've never complained about her before. You praise her, say she's the best. What changed?" he asked and she bit her lip.

"Taisa, she's being doing that every night. And she won't tell me why. It would scare you too after so long," she sighed and her voice became softer and she played the series of keys again, and Roy sat there, thinking. "Taisa, did you even eat in there?" she asked and he blinked at her and shook his head.

"No, Armstrong saw me. He scares me. That's enough to keep anyone screaming in their sleep. Did Kuro ever meet him? Maybe that's what it is?" Riza was silent for a second, then she hunched over even more, and she began to shake. Roy blinked as she stopped playing and reached up and covered her face.

"Taisa...that...was...the....meanest thing...I've heard...you...ever say..." she said in a low voice and she sat up straight, and was covered her mouth, trying to hold back laughter. Roy smirked and played a different, more complex tune, in single notes, so Riza smiled and watched him play. She began to copy him, and she smiled softly again, and they sat there the rest of the banquet.

"Have fun you two?" Havoc asked when they slid into the backseat of the car, and Roy snorted.

"Rember what I told you last time?" he muttered and Havoc grinned. Riza reached in her pants pocket and pulled out her clip, and Roy took her hand.

"Leave it down. It looks better. Besides, Kuro told you do that, didn't she? She'll think you put it up and didn't like what she told you do," he quickly added the Kuro part, and she turned a light pink tint again, and she nodded and pocketed the clip when he let go of her hand. He leaned back in the seat and Havoc turned back onto the main road, and they were silent the rest of the way.

"Thank you, Taisa," Riza told him when they reached her apartment, and they stood outside the door. He stood against the opposite wall as she dug in her pocket in her key, but the door opened and Riza fell backwards in Roy. Kuro had thrown herself onto the woman, and Roy quickly grabbed Riza's shoulders and kept her from banging her head against the wall, and maybe even missing work tomorrow.

"Auntie Riza!" she cooed and clung to the woman, burying her face in the woman's stomach. Riza was going to scold her, but Roy squeezed her shoulder, and she jumped and looked up at the Colonel. He shook his head and she sighed and wrapped her arms around the younger girl.

"Hello Kur-kur. What's wrong?" she asked and Kuro snorted.

"I really missed you! That wasn't fair, you left me here, all alone. And Black Hayate missed you!" she added when the dog came out into the hall and jumped up onto Kuro's back, as if hugging them too. Riza mumbled something and Roy smirked and let go of her shoulders, and Black Hayate whined and chased his tail, then ran back into the apartment.

"And what about me, Kur?" Roy asked and she looked up at him, pouting.

"I missed Auntie Riza more!" and she stuck out her tongue and then turned and pulled the woman towards the door. "I drew you a really nice picture, come here!" she babbled and Riza smiled and nodded to Roy. He followed into the apartment and closed the door behind him, and blinked at the pictures thrown around the floor. He picked one up off the floor and smiled at the drawing of a shrimp with long blond hair.

"Nice touch," he said to the two at the other side of the room, and Kuro throwing drawings around the room from a large red chest.

Forever and ever, let's make this last forever. Forever and ever, let's make this last forever.

Kuro jumped and turned around to Roy, "Hey! Mine! Don't look!" she quipped and ran to him, reaching for the paper. He held it above his head, and Kuro, even shorter than Edward, didn't bother to even jump for it. "You're mean, Uncle Roy. Really mean," she huffed and Riza looked around the room.

"Kur-kur, could you clean these up?" she asked and Kuro sighed and nodded, and went around picking up the drawings from the floor. Riza walked back over to Roy and rubbed a hand at her forehead, and he smirked.

"Want to get rid of her now?" he asked and she shook her head, smiling. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Roy softly on the lips. Roy's eyes widened, and she stood upright, and he smiled and leaned down to kiss her again.
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

My Fanfic Oneshots Empty KH-Sonnet 20-fanfic

Post by Kyuukurochan Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:45 pm

He sat down in his seat that was always set aside just for him. Right in the front row, the second to last seat. The one next to him was broken, so it was alright for him to prop his stuff on there. One of the crew girls said that was what she use to do, before she had a locker closer to the Speech Room and could actually dump all her stuff off now. He didn't have that luxury.

Setting his bag on the broken chair, he unfolded his claimed seat down and sat. It was pretty quiet, there was no one here but him. Was practice canceled, and he wasn't told because he was a lowly freshman?

The stage was set up for the flats that were to be set up by their crew. He loved their crew, here. They actually knew what they were doing, and would even help him run lines. And, that one girl was pretty cute....

The double doors of the house opened behind him and he heard it close quickly. He turned in his chair and saw his acting partner walk in.

Axel had put on his glasses and was reading his script, the pages before it all rolled over so he looked like a true actor. Wearing the simple colors of green and black accented his long red hair that was spiked back so perfectly, he seemed to resemble an amazing and popularly known porcupine. His eyes were green and sharp, hidden behind his black half-moon glasses. He seemed so much older..Well, he was a senior. Axel looked up quickly, regarding him, then waved his hand nonchalantly.

"Hello, Roxas." Simple.

"Is practice cancelled?" Roxas inquired and Axel shook his head.

"It's....starting a little bit later. Crews aren't needed today, so none of our crew girls'll be here to work on the set. Gainsborough said something about a meeting."

Roxas turned back in his seat and dug around in his bag, pulling out his copy of the script and thumbing through it. He really shouldn't talk to seniors. Actually, Axel was a special exception, but still....They were special, and if one of the crew would walk in, they'd talk about the experience in the club as a manner of status. Well, they usually left Roxas be, but the other freshman would walk in and they'd talk back to them and such, so he didn't blame them one bit for being pushy on the subject.

Sitting back in his seat, Roxas stopped at a random scene and read it over, envisioning the cute crew girl reading back to him again. Axel walked down the slope and stopped in the orchestra pit, standing in front of Roxas. Roxas watched him over the top of his script, and Axel started to shift his weight on either foot, then started to pace across the pit.

"That's not our script." Roxas deadpanned and Axel looked up, eyes large.

"....What? Oh, it's for the drama class....You're taking it next semester?"

"....Yeah...." Roxas let the conversation wither away and die in a hole somewhere. He turned back to his script, silently mouthing his lines and looking up at the line after his, as if talking to the cute crew girl. Better than seeing the ugly actoress that his character was in love with but ends up cheating on....

Roxas was stunned when Axel walked back set down at the end seat, right next to Roxas. He got a hold of himself and ignored him, and reading the lines.

"....Do you read Shakespeare?" Roxas turned slowly and gazed at Axel, the latter lounging with his legs crossed at his thighs in his seat, book held high over his head, and sunk deep in the chair.

"Uhh, yeah, I do." Roxas sat back and put his script in his lap, his finger placed in between the pages.

Axel sat there for a moment. "...What is your favorite sonnet?"

"Excuse me?" Roxas made a face and Axel's eyes flicked off the page and at Roxas, then back.

"Sonnet. Favorite." Roxas looked at the cover and saw it was a battered book of sonnets.

"....Umm....Number 29, I guess..." Axel flipped a couple pages from under his finger and stopped, then read. "From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate; For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings that then I scorn to change my state with kings." Axel looked back at him and then nodded once.
"Not bad. You know, 126 of them were addressed to a man." Roxas thought for a second, but then shook it off. "I like sonnet 20. It's the most controversial of them all. 'A woman's face with nature's own hand painted, Hast thou, the master-mistress of my passion; A woman's gentle heart, but not acquainted.'"
"You're lying. " Roxas deadpanned and Axel slowly lowered his book.

"...Well, it is true that many have said it was just a 'close-relationship with a male.' I know better. That's what they said about me. Sorry, Roxas." Axel added quickly and Roxas was quiet for a second, then shook his head.

"Nah, it's okay. I don't mind anymore." Axel put the book in his lap and he sat up, putting his hands behind his head.

"....How is your brother doing, in any case?"

"Well, he's found a new boyfriend. It's blown over." Axel was silent as he let this sink in and he reached up and took off his glasses, hiding his eyes from Roxas for a second.

"....I'm glad he did. Deserved better than me-"

"Another lie!" Roxas stopped when he realized what he said and Axel turned and looked at him, a questioning look on his face. "I mean...."

"....Is he doing stuff to him? I swear to god, I'll kick his fucking living ass if he so much as touches him-"

"No, no....Not that...." There was an akward silence and Axel frowned.

"Then what?"

".....You didn't mean for it to happen that way. I know you didn't." The silence started again and Roxas reached down and scratched his leg absentmindedly. Axel was still and seemed to stare blankly at the stage, the paint splatters more evident as it shone through the sawdust the crews hadn't swept up yet. Roxas turned and stared at it too, wondering about all the people that put that paint there in the past...He wanted to put some down before he graduated. Bet that black patch there was from their crew girls this year-

"Roxas?" Roxas turned to look at Axel and a lot happened in the next 10 seconds.

First, Roxas and Axel caught each other's eyes and Axel was very close to his face. Roxas heard alarms go off his head, and his eyes widened at the split-second thought. Axel had licked his lips and lunged for him, crushing his lips to Roxas' and weaving a hand in his short hair, the other around Roxas' waist.

Roxas sputtered and turned his head, and Axel started to kiss the nape of his neck. "Wha-what are you-"

"There is no practice today. I didn't tell you." Roxas froze and Axel stopped kissing him and nuzzled his neck. "Roxas, I've seen you watch me. Don't tell me you haven't thought-"

"You're my brother's ex." Roxas knew that hurt him, and he regretted it immediently. Axel quickly flinched and sat back, removing his hands from Roxas and picking up his book and standing quicker than Roxas realized what he had done. "W-w-wa-wait!" Axel climbed the slope and Roxas fell out of his seat, scrambling to his feet. "Axel!" He stopped and waited, standing right next to the chair where his coat was laid.

Roxas leaned against the brick wall, his leg hurting just above his knee. "Make it good Roxas. That was a low blow." Axel sounded cold and distant, and he turned away from Roxas.

".....You know what I'm gonna say. Axel." Roxas spit out his name like it was poisoned, and he felt tears sting at his eyes. He didn't know if it was from the pain of his knee, or from Axel.

Axel contemplated for a second. "That's nice Roxas. I still wanna hear it."

Roxas looked up and down his back and then hunched over. "Axel, I'm sorry. Really. But you shouldn't have kissed me." He fell back onto the cold ground, holding his leg. He didn't even notice Axel walk back down the slope, and kneel in front of him, balancing on his feet. He folded his arms, and regarded Roxas again.

"...What if I told you before?" Roxas looked up, still holding his leg, and stared blankly. Axel leaned forward, and Roxas debated turning away.

Their lips met, and Roxas' brain stopped functioning.

Well, he didn't really mind....

'A woman's face with nature's own hand painted,
Hast thou, the master mistress of my passion;
A woman's gentle heart, but not acquainted
With shifting change, as is false women's fashion:
An eye more bright than theirs, less false in rolling,
Gilding the object whereupon it gazeth;
A man in hue all hues in his controlling,
Which steals men's eyes and women's souls amazeth.
And for a woman wert thou first created;
Till Nature, as she wrought thee, fell a-doting,
And by addition me of thee defeated,
By adding one thing to my purpose nothing.
But since she prick'd thee out for women's pleasure,
Mine be thy love and thy love's use their treasure.'
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

My Fanfic Oneshots Empty Re: My Fanfic Oneshots

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum