Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealousy and Envy

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jealousy and Envy - Page 2 Empty Re: Jealousy and Envy

Post by Puppy Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Jealousy and Envy - Page 2 Character-sango

Sango sighed, deciding that as long as they didn’t talk to him it would be fine,

“Okay, I guess just checking up on him, not talking to him, would be alright,” She said, “I don’t want to talk to him only because he’ll act stubborn, but just observing him shouldn’t be a problem.” Sango finally agreed, standing up with Kirara on her shoulder,

“Let’s go.”
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Jealousy and Envy - Page 2 Miroku

Miroku smiled, for his idea was actually being used for once. So he stood up, looking over to Shippo,

“Alright, let’s head to the well in Inuyasha’s Forest.” He said as he exited Kaede’s home with a wave to the elderly woman. He then began to head in the direction where they thought Inuyasha was at."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 am

Jealousy and Envy - Page 2 Shippo

Shippo followed after Miroku, and with Sango right behind them. The little fox demon then started running ahead, and into the Forest of Inuyasha. It was dark, so it was a bit hard to see everything in a distance, but he would manage all right. Once the three of them, plus Kirara, reached the large opening where the well would be found, they stopped and looked over towards the well.

Shippo was stunned, and quite irritated with what he didn't see. "He--he's gone!"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:27 am

Jealousy and Envy - Page 2 Character-sango

Sango followed Shippo and was also surprised to see that Inuyasha was gone. She looked around, just in case he climbed up into a tree or something, but he hadn't,

"You're right! Where did he go? I wonder if he's okay...” Sango wondered, continuing to look around, "You don't think he got attacked or anything....do you?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:35 am

Miroku sighed,

"I know where he is," He said to his panicking friends. He walked over to the well, pointing to it, "I bet he's there. In Kagome's world. Besides, if he was attacked by a demon we would hear him fighting and tearing apart this forest. I bet he wants to apologize and couldn't wait any longer."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 am

"I don't really think he went to go apologize...or at least that isn't the complete reason why he went back," Shippo stated bluntly in response to Miroku's suggestion. "If anything, he probably got fed up with waiting around. We all know how impatient Inuyasha is in situations like these..."

Shippo sighed and made his way over the well. He jumped up and leaned over the side, looking down into it. "No matter what his real reason for going back so early is, I hope he's able to convince Kagome to come back. We really couldn't go searching for the jewels without her..."

Last edited by love4Sora on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Jealousy and Envy - Page 2 Bko1-albums-inuyasha-picture19453-sango

Sango looked at Shippo, then Miroku,

"Shippo's probably right, Inuyasha is too stubborn to apologize, even if he is the one in the wrong. Now, the question is...long ago did he go down, and how long is he planning to stay there?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Shippo lifted himself off from the side of the well, and then slid down and sat up against it. "Well...I'm going to say that the odds of him coming back without Kagome are slim... And even if he does, it won't be long until he goes right back after her..."

Shippo sighed and looked up at the dark sky. "As for how long it will take for the both of them to come back, it all depends on Kagome's feelings and thoughts. If Inuyasha does something stupid, it will take longer. If he's surprisingly caring and nice, then not long at all."

Shippo then turned his full attention over to Sango and Miroku. "Would you two think anything different?"

((Do you maybe want to do something with Kagome, Gold? Or should I bring Inuyasha back into it again?))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Jealousy and Envy - Page 2 Kagome

Kagome stirred sometime around three in the morning. She didn't really understand why she had woken up so early. No one was calling her, nor was there a storm or really virtually anything that would wake her up. She sighed, deciding a drink of tea might help her fall back asleep. She entered the kitchen, getting some hot water, then she placed a packet of tea in her cup. She had to wait for it to cool down, so she figured she would wait in the living room. She sat down, not realizing who was there.

Miroku sighed,

"You're right," He got up, "there's no sense waiting here. He'll come for food in the morning, with or without her. Meanwhile, I suggest we rest up. We might get a huge wave of complaining from Inuyasha or possibly Kagome if she comes back tomorrow. No doubt we'll get it from one of the two."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 pm

((i wanna say sorry for the long~ delay & absence. DX i was busy with exams & such too, & then i needed a break, & then i had to start getting ready for ohayocon, & then there was ohayocon, & then there was school to try & focus in, & yeah...>.<))

Jealousy and Envy - Page 2 Inuyasha3

Inuyasha was awakened at the sound of someone walking about. His ears twitched a little, and he did not open his eyes, for there was no need; Inuyasha could easily tell that it was Kagome who was walking around. He stayed quiet, waiting for her notice him, and then probably yell. Whether it would be from fright or anger, Inuyasha could not say.

After a few minutes, he heard her walk into the living room, and then sit herself down. She was silent. Can she...not see me...? he thought to himself, in slight annoyance. Nonetheless, getting annoyed with Kagome wouldn't solve anything.

Inuyasha opened his eyes, and glanced over at Kagome. She truly could not see him, for she was half-asleep it seemed like and that she wasn't looking over in his direction. Great...this means that I gotta say something... Unsure as to what he should say, he sat there for a few moments, trying to think it over.

With an inner sigh, Inuyasha came up with what to say, but he knew that shouting would be involved, no matter what. And with his upcoming comment, it truly was unavoidable. "Say, Kagome...is there anything that I could drink or munch on? That tea smells pretty good."

((also, I'll let Puppy come in with something. & please forgive my statement! I believe inuyasha would be semi-selfish/clueless like that...& i honestly couldn't really think of anything else that would be good!! DX))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content