Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turned Upside Down

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Turned Upside Down - Page 3 Empty Re: Turned Upside Down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Turned Upside Down - Page 3 Haruka-2

Haruka obliged. He looked back at Youko and Kantarou with sincere eyes. He can't really force me to do anything. I'm still in a pact with Kantarou. Haruka left the room first, like Raiko had told him. He figured that if he got Raiko far enough away, Youko could get Kantarou to safety and then he could make his move. Haruka continued down the hall, making sure Raiko was following him. I can keep this act up for a little while.

Turned Upside Down - Page 3 Youko

Youko shook uncontrolably as Raiko held her in a choking grip. When Haruka gave in, she got scared. Raiko had let her go, but her shaking continued. "Haruka..." She watched him leave, not knowing when she would see him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Turned Upside Down - Page 3 55504

Kantarou was still in a sea of unconsciousness. His wound had rendered him into his state, because human bodies were fragile and could easily wither away to dust. To keep him alive, he had three blood transfusions. He had bled so much earlier, that they thought he wouldn't make it. He had an I.V. in his arm and they were watching everything. Heartrate, blood pressure, everything constantly. He had a breathing tube as well as a mask on, they weren't sure if he could breath without them.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Woof

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 pm

www.mania.com/content_pics/000003/81/38/9ac04e438079d88f_thumb.jpg" alt="" />

Raikou smiled,

"Just remember that I have more abilities then one," He said pushing Haruka out of the hospital doors, "Move faster. Aren't you a demon? You can't relax anymore. Or I'll kill them both faster then you can blink."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Haruka continued further. While walking through the hospital he saw many dead people, stabbed through by Raiko's sword. He's serious about this. Haruka gulped. Sweat grew on the back of his kneck and his heart pounded. He walked out into the daylight and squinted. "What are you going to make me do?" He asked.

Youko sighed with relief once Raiko left the roof. She was worried for Haruka, but also worried for Kantarou. If she were to remove his wires and beathing tubes, he might now survive. "Oh, Kantarou...." She whimpered. "What are we going to do? I can't- Haruka can't... Oh...." Youko let tears fall down her cheeks. "Please wake up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Kantarou was in a spirtual state, and could hear everything that was going on. But he had no idea what to do. He was too injured to do anything at this point, and he knew his body would start hurting as soon as he opened his eyes. But Youko-Chan is crying. I have to comfort her. He painfully opened his eyes, the full amount setting in. He hadn't realized how much pain it was. His throat went dry. His eyes turned to Youko. He couldn't speak with the tubes down his throat, but at least he could look at her.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Raikou smirked,

"Several things. Oh, don't worry, they won't effect you're friends....much," He said coldly, "Of course, if you refuse anything, they will both be gone." He said, his blood stained sword pointed at him,

"Let's get to the center of town. Now."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Haruka felt the tip of the sword at his back. If he were to backlash at Raiko at that moment, he would be severly injured by his blade. At that point, Haruka was stuck. He just continued on his journey to the center of town.

Youko wiped her tears away, but they kept spilling from her eyes. "K-kantarou..." She then saw that his eyes were open. "Kan-chan!" She yelled, getting close to him and touching his arms lightly. "Raiko.... he... and Haruka..." She hiccupped through her tears. "We need to do something, but you're so badly injured...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Kantarou didn't need to hear the word "Raikou" twice. He painfully sat up, despite the extremely powerful pain that followed after. The clothing he was wearing began to tint pink, for the wound reopened. He ripped everything away from him, despite the fact on how dangerous that could be,

"Where did they go?" He asked, as he swung his legs over the side, painfully standing.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:59 pm

"Raiko made Haruka go with him. I don't know where to." Youko shook, she didn't want her friends getting hurt. She could see Kantarou was in a lot of pain. "Kantarou, I need to get your someplace safe. I think that's what Haruka wanted me to do." She set her hands on his shoulders. "I can help you stand. But I can't carry you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Kantarou didn't like that fact. He also didn't like the fact that Youko was scared. He also didn't like the condition he was currently in. He could barely do anything. That meant he couldn't go chasing after Haruka. But, he felt like he needed to. So he looked up at Youko with a sorryful look,

"I'm sorry Youko-Chan," He said, pulling out a sutra and using it on her, "Forgive me." He said, using the sutra to take her consciousness, but not hurt her. He needed to get to Haruka.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Raikou smirked as they entered the middle of the town,

"If you refuse, I will leave a scar that will remain forever," He said with a evil smile, "Kill all those children over there." He said pointing to them.

(Haruka should hesitate and not do it. So drama can happen hehehe...)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Haruka's eyes widened. He couldn't do it. He couldn't possibly murder the helpless children. He stood firm, not moving. Raiko's blade was pressed to his back, but he didn't move. He just couldn't be that heartless, not since he met Kantarou.

Youko felt the sutra hit her skin and all the energy in her body seemed to disappear. She felt light headed and then blacked out completely. She slumped forward, out of her chair. Leaving Kantarou free to do what he wished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Kantarou had to go off of no leads, but luckily Haruka's aura was very strong in general. So he followed it carefully, being sure to stay away from view. Finally, he made it to the center of town, seeing Raikou near Haruka. He watched carefully from a distance, his back up against the wall. He was in complete pain, but he couldn't leave Haruka alone with Raikou,

"What is he doing?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Raikou smiled, he figured something like this would happen,

"Are you refusing?" He asked out loud. He knew inflicting pain on Haruka would do nothing to him, so he looked around for a target. That's when he noticed Kantarou quickly move out of sight again. I don't know how you got here in the condition you are in, but I'm grateful you did Ichinomiya. This is perfect.

"You can't say I didn't warn you." He said, teleporting from sight, he re-appeared by Kantarou, taking a hold of the boy in his weakened state, taking him farther down the twisted and tight alleyway. He slammed the boy on the ground, pulling out his sword. He used force to stretch out Kantarou's arm, removing the sleve to show bare flesh. Then he gave the boy a twisted smile,

"I warned him, but he didn't listen." He said, then, he began to etch deep gashes into Kantarou's arm, forming a word. He ignored the blood that was spilling from it, and kept Kantarou completely restrained until he was complete. He pulled away smiling at his work, he had etched one word deep into Kantarou's skin that would become a scar for the rest of his life. The word was 'Haruka'.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Kantarou felt blood push through his lips as he was unexpectingly thrown to the ground. He winced in pain, then realized whom had attacked him. It was Raikou. He had been seen. He felt his arm being forced flatly. Kantarou looked at Raikou, who was staring into his eyes coldly. His words made him shiver, then the next thing he knew he felt continuous deep pain in his arm. Raikou was making little, but deep wounds into his arm, adding to the pain. He couldn’t help but erupt in deep screams, each louder then the next in terrible pain. When Raikou pulled away Kantarou pulled his arm into his chest, holding close the wounded arm, blood seeping from it. He continued to hold it close there, to scared to look at the wound or show anyone it. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes.

(That's pure evil XD)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Haruka flashed around, following Raiko quickly. He witnessed the carving and his anger took over. Raiko had hurt his master too much. Haruka's vision blurred as his rage took over. Taking out his staff (of awesomeness) he rammed Raiko through and through before he had enough time to even counterattack. "That's for everything you've done!" Haruka twisted the staff inside of Raiko, blood spilling everywhere in the small alley. "Now die!" Haruka summoned his red lightning and struck Raiko down, hopefully for the last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 am

Everything that had happened to Raikou was so fast, yet, he was on his back with a smile on face,

"I regret nothing." Was the last cold words he had spoken.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 am

Kantarou was now encrusted in his own and Raikou's blood. He kept his arm pulled in close, which continued to bleed. His body was in complete pain, he wasn't even near close to being able to leave the hospital, yet he left when he did. To do it, he had to render Youko-Chan unconscious and go through pain. All for what? To find Haruka. To help him. What happened in the end? More pain.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 am

Haruka's vision was still blurred with his anger. He kicked Raiko to the side and looked at Kantarou with disgust. "So much blood and none of its. From a youkai." He was still in his mood swing, forced onto him by Raiko. He grabbed for Kantarou's injured arm and thrust it out so he could see. Wiping away the blood so he could see what the word was, his eyes widened, and his entire body went numb. "Haruka." Speaking his own name snapped him out of his trance. He let go of Kantarou and stood back. He then gripped his head and came to his senses. "You need a hospital." Haruka was careful, he swept Kantarou up and flew him to the hospital. The whole town was in panic. Raiko's terrorizing rampage had caused so much damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Dizziness. That was all Kantarou could feel at the moment. His thoughts were occupied by Youko-Chan, whom he had used a sutra against. He felt bad that he had done so, but he needed to get to Haruka, knowing full well that Youko-Chan wouldn't have let him go. The way to the hospital was silent.

(Time skip?)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Alright.

Youko had woken up in the hospital, where she had put to sleep by Kantarou. She stood up and saw that Kantarou was the one who pulled the sutra off of her. For some reason, the look in Kantarou's eyes told her that everything was alright. Then Youko looked at Haruka who was standing next to Kantarou. "A masters sacrifice for his servants." She began, looking at Kantarou's bandaged wounds. "And the servants sacrifice for their master." Youko smiled, now knowing that everything was going to be okay. No matter how much happens to them, they will always be together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:42 pm

The End
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum