Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past- Tactics

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Past- Tactics Empty Past- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Plot: Kantarou's past isn't the brightest. Having a horrible childhood, it shaped the person of who he is now. When a group of people down Kantarou about his strange looks and strange actions over a period of a week, it breaks him down, bringing up his childhood. He has always had such a heavy burden on his shoulders, and the only way to take it away is by telling someone. Telling someone that he held dear what had happened throughout his childhood. If he does this, the weight will be much lighter, for it would be held by two people, rather then one.

Rules:
-Obviously Kantarou tells Haruka about his childhood
-Two Character Max
-One OC per person

Characters:
Kantarou Ichinomiya- Gold Chocobo
Youko- Puppy
Haruka- Koru Da Fern Princess
"Gang" Leader- Puppy
Gang Member- Elizabeth Becker Gold Chocobo

Character Profiles:

Character Name: Elizabeth Becker
Username: Gold Chocobo
Appearance: Past- Tactics Anime_girl_butterflies
Short Bio: As a child, she wasn't very pretty and was heavily made fun of. After she grew older and beautiful, she decided pointing out others flaws would make her feel even more beautiful.

Character Name: Royd
Username: Puppy
Appearance: i"ll get pic laters.
Short Bio: Heavily religious, he believes that humans with different features are with the devil, and therefore tries to 'convert' them or condemns them.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Past- Tactics Empty Re: Past- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Past- Tactics 55504

Kantarou abrutly awoke from a nightmare, shooting up from his laying postion to sitting up. After taking in a few deep breaths he but a hand on his heart. It was just a nightmare.... Or that's what he wanted to believe. In reality, that nightmare was a memory of his childhood. He never talked about his past to anyone, not even his youkai friends. Everytime he would even just think about it it created depression for him. He couldn't talk about something so sad for him. He stretched, getting up from the bed.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Past- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka had been sitting on the roof like he always had. He stared up into the brightening sky. A new day was starting up. He was looking forward to another god day. Lately, nothing bad had happened. No Raiko, no bad demons, nothing. Just a calm household. He watched over Kantarou silently every day. He witnessed every graceful movement that his master made. He swore that he would never let anything happen to Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Past- Tactics _tacti10

"Haruka! Kantarou! Breakfast is made!" She called from in the kitchen, in which a table was all set up. She had been working extra hard lately, mainly because she had just in a generally better mood. She looked in the cupboard, to see if their were any tea leaves to find none,

"Out of tea leaves again?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:19 am

Past- Tactics 55504

Kantarou her Youko's calls and made it down the stairs, once down he smiled,

"Good morning Youko-Chan," He said sitting down, "If we're out of leaves I could go get some after breakfast." He said beginning to eat. He didn't mind runing short errands, especially if it was for something in the house.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:24 am

Past- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka listened in on Yoko caling for him and Kantarou. He then heard his master's light footsteps making their way down to the kitchen. Haruka wasn't hungry, but knowing both Kantarou and Youko, they would eventually force him to eat anyways, saying it was good for his health. "Ugh..." Haruka sighed, standing up on the roof. His back ached from laying out too long. Once in the kitchen, he greeted his friends. "Good morning..." He said half heartedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:46 pm

Past- Tactics 55504

Kantarou finished quickly, getting up and heading to the market. It wasn't far from his home, so he figured that there was no need to ask anyone to come along with him. On his way, he noticed a group of people who looked around his age, he looked at them for a mere moment, to find out they were staring at him. He wasn't surprised, it was normal for him, he went to continue walking when he heard a shout.

Past- Tactics Anime_girl_butterflies

"Hey you!" Elizabeth shouted, looking at Kantarou, "Demons live in the forest! Are you stupid or something!?" She shouted shaking her fist,

"Go die in the forest where you belong!" She called after him.

Kantarou ignored her, and walked straight into the store.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Past- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka ate his breakfast silently. When Kantarou had scarfed down his own and left suddenly, Haruka waited a while before following. "Ill be be, Yoko." He said, exiting the house and walking down the street casually. He soon caught up to Kantarou, staying ten or so feet behind him. He watched, making sure no harm came to his master. But then a girl started yelling at Kantarou. Haruka confronted her when Kantarou was out of the way and wouldn't see him doing so. "I suggest you apologize." He said, standing next to girl and looking down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Past- Tactics 55504

Kantarou looked through the shelves, until he found the type of leaves he wanted, he stared at the label for a long time. He was still thinking about what that girl had said to him, he wiped the wetness from his eyes before it could fall, Don't let it bother you...words don't harm you.... He thought, and then went to the register to pay.

Past- Tactics Anime_girl_butterflies

Elizabeth glared up at him,

"No! I'd rather spend thousands of years then take back what I said to that demon. It's obvious he's no good to this community. He should leave, before everyone decides to burn him at the stake!" She spat, storming off into the shadows before Haruka could respond.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Past- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka loosed his shoulders and watched as the girl ran off. He then went to stand just outside the. Store Kantarou had disappeared in. He looked up to the sky. It was growing dark with thick clouds. "I hate the rain." He growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:19 am

Past- Tactics 55504

Kantarou finished paying and stepped outside just as it began to drizzle,

"Ahh, it's raining," He said putting the tea leaves in his gi so that they wouldn't get damaged, he turned to leave and bumped into Haruka, "Oh, Haruka, I didn't expect you to be here...not that I mind." He said with a smile.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Past- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka pushed off from the wall of the store. "Let's go." He said, not brining up the girl who was teasing Kantarou earlier. He saw the puffy redness below his eyes and didn't want to make his cry anymore. The light drizzling rain started to come down hard into full drops of liquid. Hruka pulled Kantarou along, splashing his running feet in large puddles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Past- Tactics 55504

After they made it home, Kantarou opened the door and called,

"Youko-Chan we're back!" He said, entering the kitchen and handing her the package of leaves, "Hopefully this is the kind you like, I tried to find the one you enjoyed." He said smiling,

"But this stinks, it's raining now."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Past- Tactics _tacti10

"Well, these are correct," She took them smiling and then noticed Kantarou's eyes, "Oye, Kan-Chan, are you alright, your eyes are all red." She commented, looking to Haruka and then back to Kantarou.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Past- Tactics 55504

Kantarou smiled,

"It's just allergys," He said, heading to his room. Once in he flopped onto his head, burying his face into his pillow. He hated his past. He wanted to scream, because it bothered him so much to tears. He hated his childhood. He never ever wanted to bring it up, the memories were too painful.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Past- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka sat down in the kitchen. He began to speak with Youko. "Kantarou is a bad liar." He said, leaned back on his hands. "He doesn't have allergies. The rain washes everything down. He was cyring." Haruka wanted to find the girl that made his master so distraught. He was going to make sure she apologized. He had to find her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Past- Tactics _tacti10

"Crying?" Youko asked a little shocked, he had never actually seen Kantarou cry over anything before, let alone even hear of it, "What was he crying about? Do you know what happened?" She asked lowering her voice, so her master wouldn't hear her.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Past- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka sighed. "There was someone taunting him outside the store earlier. I didn't really hear what was going on, but sure enough, Kantarou was upset about it." Haruka didn't like to see his master cry. It made his heart hurt to see the sadness. "The girl doesn't like youkai's, I can assure you that." He said, thinking back to what the girl said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Past- Tactics 55504

Kantarou stayed still for a long time, trying to erase his mind of evil thoughts, as he called them. After a while, he got up, passing the kitchen,

"I'm going to take a walk...alone...I'll be back in a bit." He said as he passed, walking out the door. He stayed on his block, walking, thinking, and reflecting. He came to a bench, where he sat down. He looked at his own hands, Why am I even here? To be hated? I don't understand my existence, and why my life is full of pain....the only joy I have is in the presence of my youkai friends.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Past- Tactics _tacti10

"Taunting? Kan-Chan usually doesn't get upset about taunting, so she must have said something really hurtful to him if it made him cry," She said, then Kantarou walked by, saying something about taking a walk. Once he was out of the house she looked back to Haruka, "Maybe you should follow him....just not be seen....just to make sure he's okay, you know?" She suggested.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:21 am

Past- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka nodded, waiting until after Kantarou left to follow. He was light on his feet. "Yeah let's go." Next time the girl showed up and taunted Kantarou, Haruka would share more than words with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:38 am

Past- Tactics _tacti10

Youko transformed into her fox form, since she would be much quieter and quicker in that form. She then followed Haruka, being careful to be noticeable or obvious in any way. Once she had found Kantarou, she came to a stop, watching from a distance. He was sitting on a bench, looking like he was deep in thought.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:13 am

Past- Tactics 55504

Kantarou looked up at the sky, with a rather dazed expression. Or was I not even meant to be at all...or am I doing something wrong? Am I really suppose to be living a different life? But what is it.... Kantarou then repeated softly to himself,

"...what is it...?" He asked rhetorcially, not expecting any answer.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:59 am

Past- Tactics _tacti10

Youko stared at Kantarou for a long time, before noticing him get up,

"He's getting up again." She said in a low tone, beginning to follow once more. She followed him to an older part of town, which was really dangerous to be going into anyway. She was now glad that she was following him.

(Gold is texting me, she said this slight god mod was fine)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:12 am

Past- Tactics 55504

Kantarou crept carefully through the old part of town, knowing that it wasn't exactly the most friendlist place. He walked through the alleyways, knowing exactly where he was going. Then, he came across a house that was almost completely destroyed. He walked inside the house, even though it didn't look like the structure would hold up much longer. Once inside, he moved a piece of the wood floor away, revealing some dirt, he dug into the dirt until he found what he was looking for, a little black metal box. He pulled it out, brushing off the dirt. This will be painful, but I suppose I'm going to have to do it to prove myself wrong. To prove I have a purpose. He put the small box into his gi, when he heard a strange sound. It sounded like wood lerching. He looked up to see the roof caving in. Kantarou quickly got down onto the ground, covering his head with his hands. It feel into the building, the walls also slightly falling inward. He felt a lot of weight on his back, and coughed, dust and dirt had gotten everywhere. He let it take his conciousness.

(: Oh noes drama
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next