Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Gravestone- Tactics

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your Gravestone- Tactics Empty Your Gravestone- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Plot: In a twist of events, Haruka dies protecting his master. Kantarou and Youko are both saddened by his death. Kantarou swirls into depression. He loved Haruka and was never able to tell him that he really loved him. Haruka comes back as a spirit, because his regret was that his master is unhappy. He wants to make his master happy, but will Kantarou be able to take it when Haruka returns to the other world?

Rules:
-No more character deaths beside Haruka
-Two Character Max
*Note: Haruka is already dead from the beginning

Character List:

Kantarou Ichinomiya- Gold Chocobo
Haruka- Koru Da Fern Princess
Youko- Puppy
Sugino- Puppy
MuuChan- Koru Da Fern Princess

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Your Gravestone- Tactics Empty Re: Your Gravestone- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics 55504

Kantarou had been in his room, on his bed for days now. His arms were wrapped around his legs, his body pulled close and his head down. It had been a week now. It was harder and harder each day to bear it. Haruka, his Oniqui Tengu youkai, the one he had named, had died protecting him. He yearned for him so badly, for he never got to tell him how much he cared about him....how much he admired him....how much he....loved him. He felt more tears stain his face, he couldn't stop crying or mourning his death. Youko was the one who had to drag him away from his grave. He hadn't taken any jobs pertaining youkai. He looked down into his hand, to look at the one thing he had from Haruka. It was the red ribbon he always wore. He tied it around his wrist when he died and vowed to never take it off,

"I'm so sorry..." He whispered almost inaudibly, pulling his body closer.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko was in the kitchen, making tea. Sure, Haruka's death had made her sad, but Kantarou was full out depressed. Kan-Chan was so much closer to Haruka, he's devstated...there's nothing I could say to ever make him feel better...which is what makes me feel horrible.

Your Gravestone- Tactics -sugino

Sugino was perched up on a tree branch, in the graveyard that Haruka had been buried in. Haruka was his best friend,

"I can't believe you Oniqui. You gave you're life for a human. Why in the world...would you give your life for a pathetic human...the only way it would make sense is if he," He picked up MuuChan, hugging her close, "loved him. I don't know if Oniqui did, but it's making me sad to see Ichinomiya like this, even if he's always trying to steal my precious MuuChan away." He said in an oddly calm tone.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka was floating in a blank space. His body felt light. Free of any burdens he carried in life. There was a soft burn in his chest, close to his heart. Other than that, his body felt cold, loosing all heat as he disappeared into the afterlife. He figured he was in the space between. He wasn't gone completely. He was stuck in space because he didn't want to go yet. He saw blurs of the real world while he floated. Youko was making tea, looking sad. Sugino was hugging Muu in front of his grave, sad. And Kantarou... Kantarou was crying, tears of sorrow. Haruka felt the heat in his chest burst.

What is it you want, Oniqui?/[i] called a voice, echoing off the distant walls in the place where Haruka resided. [I] Do you have something you wish to accomplish?

Haruka turned his head to the side, the movement felt troubling to him. "Yes..." Haruka's voice echoed. He was truly in on odd place. "I have to tell him..."

Tell who?

"Kantarou..." Haruka felt pain in his chest. He cringed at the sensation. " I have to tell him..." Haruka sat up. The light feeling left him completely and replaced itself with a heavy weight, pressing down on him. He looked down at his chest, remembering why it hurt. That's how he died. A shot to the heart, a gaping hole from a sharp piercing object. Raiko had stabbed him, killed him, because he jumped in front of the attack meant for Kantarou. "I have to tell Kantarou that I- I love him."

Your wish is granted, but only you can bring yourself back to this place and move on to the spirit world. If you take too long... I fear you will fall. Those black wings will suit you then. Farewell, Oniqui Haruka.

A light surrounded Haruka and he lost sight for a moment, but when his senses came back, he was sitting in front of his grave, in total black clothes. "What just happened?"

I think that was my longest post EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Kantarou pulled a blanket over himself, as a little child would do. It was comforting to him. He felt that if he were underneath that blanket, the world wouldn't hurt him anymore. He felt it made him invisible and no one could see him. He closed his eyes, thinking back to happier times. Like the time Haruka and he went to the hot spring, when they solved a mystery before Hasumi, when they went to the tea house, and so many other times. This made him grow more sad. All of those times were with Haruka.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Sugino watched as a bright light filled the graveyard, but was still gone, to see Haruka there. But it wasn't Haruka Haruka, it was the spirit form of him. He wasn't living. Sugino was surprised at this, I thought for sure that Oniqui wouldn't have any regrets... Sugino hopped down from the tree, MuuChan still in his arms,

"Oniqui...you know you aren't supposed to be here."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Haruka looked up at Sugino, his vision was slightly fogged up. "I have to do something." He said indifferently. He spoke calmly, an slowly, not like his usual speech patern. He was a little slow. There was an eerieness to him, but it was perfectly normal for someone who was dead. As his appearance rippled, Haruka stood up, looking around at his surroundings. "Kantarou. I need Kantarou."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Sugino sighed,

"Ichinomiya was here, but Youko dragged him home about three days ago, I wouldn't be surprised if that lazy writer was still in his house," He said, but wasn't oddly showing hints of annoyance in his tone as he usually did, "Check there."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:03 pm

"Yeah thanks." Haruka swiftly floated past Sugino, his figure still wavering. He needed to collect himself and make himself seem less like a ghost. Haruka concentrated hard and solidified his body. He then continued on his journey towards the house. "Kantarou..." Haruka whispered through the air, finally ending up at the house. He didn't knock or anything. He just stepped inside, looking for anyone. "Hello?" He called, his voice echoing abnormally.

Your Gravestone- Tactics Mu-chan_01

Muu-chan stared up at her husband. She sighed, snuggling her face into his soft clothes. "Mu... Mu..." She felt sad for Haruka. He was tormented and needed to move on to the afterlife. He shouldn't have come back, but did anyways. Muu-chan sighed. "Mu..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Sugino shook his head and sighed,

"MuuChan...do you think he knows....that'll it probably hurt them worse when he leaves again?" He said in thought, actually feeling bad for the human and Youko, "I wonder what he's thinking..."

Youko had been in the kitchen, she had just finished making lunch, that Kantarou probably wouldn't eat, when she heard a voice. She set the tray down on the table and poked her head out of the kitchen to see Haruka. She was surprised,

"Haruka-Chan? But...I thought you died?" She said questioning in shock.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Haruka stared over at Youko with glazed eyes. He was loosing himself again and needed to concentrate. "I'm not supposed to be here, but I need Kantarou." Haruka turned his head, looking down the hall. "Sugino said he was here. Is he here?" Haruka wasn't himself. He felt more himself in the blank space where he had been floating. Being back in the real world in spirit form make him feel uneasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Youko nodded slowly,

"Um...yeah...he's in his room right now," She answered, "he hasn't left it for a while, so I doubt that he'll be leaving anytime soon...." She said, watching Haruka confused.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Haruka didn't realize it himself, but when he started to walk away from Youko he was a true ghost. His form was transparent. It then disappeared until he got to Kantarou's door. He stood in front of it, not really feeling anything. Why did he have to die? He could of saved Kantarou and himself if he were more careful. Haruka placed his hand on the door handle and thought it would be cold, but it wasn't. It was a dull feeling that spread through Haruka's hand, up his arm, and throughout his body. I need to tell him I love him before this gets any worse. His chest ached as he opened the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Kantarou heard the door open, assuming it was Youko,

"Youko-Chan, I told you I wasn't eating," He said, but his face was still buried in his knees, his arms wrapped around himself. He was trembling from tears. Something inside of him couldn't get over Haruka. It was all so sad for him, he missed him so much, "if I'm hungry I'll get it myself."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Haruka walked into the room, once hearing Kantarou's voice. The boy looked horrible. He looked a little sickly. And then he said he wasn't eating. Haruka gave him a sad look. His presence was almost undetectable because of his spirit form. He was standing, or rather hovering, right in front of Kantarou before he spoke in a soft tone. "Don't stop eating because of me." The air around him was cold. " You need your strength or else I protected you for nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Kantarou's bells that were on a bracelet around his wrist slowly began to ring softly. He slowly looked up, revealing how crappy he truly looked. He had very dark bags under his eyes, there wasn't much color to his face, his eyes were red and swelled up from crying so long. They still had tears in them, for they were still coming down his face. He couldn't believe it. Haruka had a regret... That thought made Kantarou cry more,

"Haruka..." He whimpered out.

(*Note: As a spirit he can be touched if he makes himself solid, as shown in the last episode with had a spirit in it.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Haruka kneeled down in front of Kantarou, looking into his vibrant eyes, red around the ridges as well as his iris. "Kantarou... I-" Haruka stopped himself. He didn't know why, but he just couldn't say it. It was horrible how his heart ached, but he just couldn't do it. He had nothing to lose. "Why can't I-?" Haruka clenched his teeth. He went in to touch Kantarou's cheek, but held back. He was slwoly losing himself and didn't like it. I need to talk to Sugino.

And then he disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:00 pm

[quote="Gold Chocobo"]

Kantarou watched as Haruka disappeared, he reached for him,

"No...don't-" But he was gone as he reached for him. Kantarou shook his head, "it's my imagination, he was never here." He told himself, it hurt, but he was sure that it was the truth. He got up, taking a bottle of sake and opening it up. That was all he had been doing since Haruka died. Drinking, skipping meals, sleeping, and crying. He refused to eat even if he was hungry, because he would tell himself that he didn't deserve it. He didn't bother to pour a glass, he drank straight from the large bottle's top.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Haruka reformed himself outside of Sugino's tree top home. He started up through the branches, looking for the door. "Sugino!" He called,waiting for the Tengu to reply. Haruka went over all the possibilities of why he couldn't tell Kantarou that he loved him. One, he really didn't love him and was just feeling sorry. Which wasn't true. Two, he just couldn't find the words. It could happen. And three, it was too early. Haruka groaned. He was dead, and he regretted that he never told Kantarou. So he came back, ready to tell Kantarou, but couldn't do it. The whole situation was messed up. "Sugino! You up there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 am

Sugino popped his head out from the tree house's entrance,

"Ah, Oniqui? I thought he wanted to see Ichinomiya?" He asked, but let him in. He sat down at the little table, holding bugs out to MuuChan, "Here you go my precious MuuChan!" He then turned to Haruka,

"Oniqui...why are you here?"

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Haruka sat and watched Sugino feed Muu-chan. He needed to choose his words correctly or else he might not get what he wants to explain said right. "I-" Haruka looked down at his fading hands on the table. "My feelings for Kantarou had grown from when I first met him. But now, even after I am dead... I still can't tell him what those feelings are." Haruka sighed, his appearance wavering. He really didn't know how much time before he became a fallen spirit. He just knew it wasn't much. "I don't know why I can't say these thoughts out loud towards him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Sugino looked at Haruka with a surprised look,

"It's either one of two things. One, you're afraid that Kantarou doesn't share the mutal feelings with you, and will reject you. Two, you don't want to tell him because you know soon after you do so you'll have to leave him," He said, he patted MuuChan on the head, then looked Haruka in the eyes, "Look Oniqui. Kantatrou isn't the type of person who would be upset if you told him your feelings. In fact, I think he would like that. Kantarou would like to know you have opened up to him. Even if he doesn't feel the same way, I doubt he's the type of person to get upset over it. Then, if your scared because you know you'll have to leave him, you have to understand that you are going to. Oniqui, if Kantarou had died instead of you, and he visited you as a spirit, wouldn't you want him to rest in peace? I'm sure Kantarou would feel that same way."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Haruka groaned, hitting his forehead to the table. "He might want me to move on to the afterlife, but I don't want to. " Haruka grit his teeth, becoming angry with himself. "I didn't want this, it just happened." He clenched his fists. Also seeing Kantarou like he was made him angry. He died because of his feelings for Kantarou basically. Sugino was right, though. Haruka had to deal with it. He was dead and he needed to come to an understanding with himself. "I have to tell him soon, or else I'll become a fallen spirit." He said defeated. "It might just come to that." Haruka didn't like any kind of situation that he couldn't control, and this was one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Sugino gave Haruka a serious look,

"Oniqui, don't you want to see Kantarou in the afterlife? We all know...that humans die at such at young age compared to us," He said, "So, I'm sure you wouldn't have to wait long to see him, in the afterlife. If you become a fallen spirit, when Kantarou dies, you may never be able to see him again."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Haruk's eyes widened. "You're right." He stood up from the table. "I never thought of it that way." Haruka turned, his form gaining some solidity. "Ill go back. Be seeing you, Sugino." Haruka walked up to the window. He gazed out into the forest and sighed. I need Kantarou to get better before I tell him I love him and disappear. Haruka looked back at Sugino once more before disappearing into thin air and showing up back at the house. One good thing about his spirit form was that he could transport easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next