Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Gravestone- Tactics

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Gravestone- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 4 55504

"Not at all," Kantarou said with a warm smile. He looked back off into the ocean, "but you see, Haruka passed away a few years back. So, sometimes I sit here and think about him." He said, looking off into the distance for a long time. He then turned to the younger male,

"Where's your family?" Kantarou asked, "I mean, usually tengu stick together until a little older in age." He said, through his knowlege of youkai, but then quickly added,

"If you don't want to talk about it you don't have to, I didn't really grow up with a family so, I understand even if you don't really want to talk about it."

(How old is he now?)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 4 298404

"I've never met them." The young tengu grumbled. He was angry at the fact, since many other youkai distrusted him for it. He scratched the back of his neck, his black hair slightly flipping just by his neck. Haruka? The tengu furrowed his brow, like he was in deep thought. Haruka... and _______... The tengu took another good look at the older boy, at his white hair, his fair skin, his bright red eyes...

"Your name's Kantarou isn't it?" He asked. He had never asked for a name. When the name suddenly popped into his head he just had to ask. " I don't know why, but I think I know you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Kantarou was shocked by the youkai knowing his name. He was postive he's never seen this youkai before in his life, even if he looked similar to Haruka. He wondered if Haruka had a family, but, if Haruka did, he probably would have told Kantarou about it. He was left confused,

"I mean, you look like....someone I know, but I don't think I've ever talked to you before this though..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:35 pm

The tengu stood up quickly. "Sorry about that. I must sound like some creepy stalker. Uh, well, I'm going to go. This atmosphere around her is making my head spin." As he stood, his wings stretched behind him. Their white feathers trembled slightly. On top of his wings, the feathers were all white, but underneath, some were turning gray, and then to black. A single black feather fell free from his wing as he began walking away.

"I'm hungry anyways. I haven't seen any small enough youkai around her at all. I'm starved." The nameless tengu then stopped himself. He usually never revealed that in front of any other human or youkai. It was kind of a unlucky thing to say that he ate other youkai. After all, there was only one tengu that did that. The extremely rare Oniqui Tengu. That was what he was. The only one left. He had heard stories about the one before him, who had died, but never heard of any other. "Uh, I-"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Kantarou momentarily froze at his comment. Only one type of tengu feasted upon youkai. That was the Oniqui Tengu. Haruka had been an Oniqui Tengu, not to mention only one of the last ones existing. He had, well as far as he knew, did not have much family left. He took notice to the single black feather and lifted it up off of the ground, looked at it. The design and shape was the same as Haruka's. He remembered because he kept one of his beautiful feathers. He then picked it up. Is is possible that this is Haruka's reincarnated soul? I thought it took years upon years for that to occur. I guess not...

"Don't worry," Kantarou gave a gentle smile, "I won't tell anyone. Haruka had been an Oniqui Tengu. He was before you. You...carry some of his traits...so...I think...you may have the same soul. You're aura feels the same."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:39 pm

The tengu stopped in his tracks. "My aura? Really?" He pulled at his dress shirt like it was somehow the aura that Kantarou was talking about. "I guess sometimes I feel as though I'm not really me. That I've never been me." The young tengu shook his head. " What am I talking about? I'm me, right?" Everything was starting to spin in his head. He was blasted with a painful shat to his chest. He quickly grabbed himself and breathed heavily. "O-ow." He cringed. Everything had been just fine before he started talking to the older boy. Now he was tumbling to his knees in pain. His mind blanked out for a moment.

What happened next was odd, yet made sense to what Kantarou said. The young tengu looked up at Kantarou, his eyes changing from a golden color to deep forest green. His mouth opened and he spoke tenderly. "Kantarou, I never meant to die."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Kantarou was confused when the young tengu was suddenly in pain. He was just about to ask if everything was okay when he heard a much older voice. One that could not possibly belong to the young tengu. It was deep, smooth, and the sound of it made Kantarou feel protected...safe. It was Haruka. He then noticed the change in eye color. I was right!

"H-haruka? Are you talking about...what happened five years ago?" He asked, approaching the vessel he was in until he was face to face with him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Just then, the young tengu came back to his regular self. His face was pale, and his eyes back to the golden color that they originally were. He shook terribly. "What are you doing to me!?!" He pushed Kantarou away, not feeling comfortable with the human so close to him. "W-why am I this way?" He asked, staring at his trembling hands. He felt so strange, like he had been thrown against a wall. The pain in his chest went away, but he was still left shaken and confused.

I say Kantarou names him. =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:06 am

Kantarou decided that it was completely natural for someone to be afraid after something like that. So he catciously approached the tengu, taking him into his arms and holding the younger close to him,

"I know you're confused and afraid. I used to always be the same way, but I wouldn't show it. You're remembering things from a past life. I know you must be lonely," He said, his words growing more soft, "make a pact with me. Make a pact and come live with me and my friend Youko-Chan. I can protect you and help you. I promise."

(Got it)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:12 pm

The young tengu liked the warm embrace that Kantarou had given him. He felt safe in his arms and knew that his past life must have felt it too. He hugged back and then backed away. "A pact? With a human?" The thought wasn't something that crossed his mind frequently. It wasn't something bad, he could picture it. It was somewhat like having a family. "Okay." He said sternly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Kantarou gave a gentle smile, he would never put a youkai in a pact without them knowing the terms of the pact,

"This pact will bind you to me by me giving you a name. If I use you're name you must do whatever I say, but I would never abuse it. Besides that, you can do whatever you wish. Do you agree to these terms?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 pm

"A name?" He liked the sound of that. He never had a name. He was just known as the young oniqui tengu. Also he could do whatever he liked? This whole pact thing was starting to sound better and better with each passing moment. "I agree with all of that." He smiled, feeling more alive than ever. He then thought back to the memories that hit him every once in a while. Some were good and then some weren't so good, especially the one where he gets a severe pain in his chest. Must have been when he died... how brutal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Kantarou drew beads, which were made a gentle rustling as he formed his hands into a hand sign, and began to chant in ancient Japanese, that no one was truly sure what half of the words even truly meant. He then held up his hands,

"Tsuyoi, awaken. Awaken as I bestow you with your new name. Begin a new life. With a new name. A new purpose." He said, before pulling away, an invisible pact had been created. He stood up, being taller then the other when doing so,

"The name I gave given you means, strength, to be strong. Because I want you to allow anything that happens, or anything that you remember to make you stronger," He said, "alright? Tsuyoi, let's go home."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Tsuyoi nodded, "Yes, master." He was feeling a new power come crashing towards him. It was strength that he had never felt before. A beautiful, warm power that made him feel tingly all over. The thought of having a home excited him. It was a great deal, because he never felt like he belonged anywhere. Kantarou had brought him hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 am

Kantarou couldn't help but laugh at the formalities he was using. No one ever called him master, mainly because he felt like a slave trader whenever they did so,

"No need for formalities," He said with a smile, "when you say master it makes me feel really crooked." He said. Soon, they were on the train, then at the front door of his house. His house was pretty decent by size according to Japanese standards. He opened up the door,

"Youko-Chan! I have someone I want you to meet!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 4 0004bw94

Sugino was under the kotasu, drinking some tea with MuuChan. The only reason he was currently there was because MuuChan had wanted him to. He looked over to Kantarou who had entered the house,

"Oye, Ichinomiya," Sugino said, "stop trying to steal MuuChan from me!" He said in all seriousness, squeezing MuuChan close to his chest.

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 4 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko entered the livingroom, holding a basket of clothing. She had just gathered up all of the sheets to wash. She entered the room, setting the basket down on the ground. Her fox ears were sticking out without her even realizing it. She wiped a few beads of sweat from her forehead,

"It's a hot day isn't it," She replied then looked at the younger youkai, "oh, Kan-Chan, who's this?" She asked with a heartfelt smile.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Ill post after you gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Kantarou half heartedly smiled, a sweat drop at the back of his head,

"Hello Sugino-sama. Glad you came to visit. But I'm not trying to steal MuuChan," Kantarou said, then looked at MuuChan with a much brighter and happier look, "Hi MuuChan!! I'm glad you came to visit! How are you?" He greeted before turning to Youko-Chan,

"If you're hot, you can open up some windows," He added quickly before introducing, "Youko-Chan, this is Tsuyoi. He recently made a pack with me. Tsuyoi, this is Youko-Chan, she also lives with me."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Tsuyoi held his hand up, waving at the three youkai's in the house. They seemed familiar to him also, just not as much as Kantarou was to him. "Hello. I guess I'm part of your family now. I hope you will treat me well." He bowed respectfuly in front of youko, not wanting to displease her. She seemed like the motherly figure in the house. He then looked over to Sugino. "You- you're a tengu?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 4 0004bw94

Sugino couldn't help but chuckle at the younger's question. He seemed remotely interested by the fact that he was. He squeezed MuuChan closer to him, talking to Tsuyoi in a much cheerier mood then Ichinomiya, just because of the fact a human outsmarted him and now he doesn't like them much,

"Of course! I'm a white tengu!"

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 4 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko smiled,

"I'm glad to meet you," She said before turning to Kantarou, "Geez Kan-Chan, you just love making so many friends." She said before laughing. She then picked up the basket of sheets once again,

"I'm going to wash these up, I'll be sure to wash some extras for you~"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Kantarou nodded at Youko-Chan,

"I'll go pick up some salmon from the market for dinner tonight," He called after her before heading out of the house, "I'll be back in a little while." He said, arriving at the market in no time. He then began to look at the selection of fish, wondering which one looked the best.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4