Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitar hero Characters

Go down

Guitar hero Characters Empty Guitar hero Characters

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 pm

These are the characters on my Band Hero Game:

This is my sister Sam's character. ((Obviously)). She plays Guitar, drums, and sometimes sings with the Mic. I like her character a little, not as awesome as mine.

Guitar hero Characters Band_h10

It's Kratos! Yeah, when I saw the hair, I had to do it. It looks a little brighter in the picture though....he's purely the main guy singer. Although I make him play lead guiarest sometimes.

Guitar hero Characters Band_h11

It's Amano's character! She's always my drummer, when she's over and when she's not! c;

Guitar hero Characters Band_h12

My cousin Cassie. I kinda like the character. We usually don't use her....it we do it's on Bass.

Guitar hero Characters Band_h13

My brother's character, he's supposed to look somewhat like Ganondorf....or at least that's what I think. I haven't set him to play in a loooonnnngggg time.

Guitar hero Characters Band_h14

My Sister's friend Kelly. I like, never ever use her. But my sister does, so I figured I might as well post her up.

Guitar hero Characters Band_h15

Last but not least.....ME! I love clashing red and green together, so I did so. I'm the only character with anime eyes, besides Kristyn. She does too I believe. ((Eyes are hard to see))

Guitar hero Characters Band_h16

Mel, I need your camera to record a music video of Kratos singing, lol!
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down