Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Page Layout

Go down

The Page Layout Empty The Page Layout

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:23 pm

I keep getting PMs from people about the layout of the new page, so I'm making an actual thread for the problems.

I realize we're trying out a new layout and new colors. If there's a problem with colors or size or anything like that, please post here and leave a DETAILED description about the problem. If we don't know what the problem is, we can't fix it.

And DON'T PM me about problems. I have college to deal with. I don't have enough time anymore to deal with the formatting of the website. Gold Chocobo is the techie, and we would much prefer you post the problems here so we can get a general concensus over what the problems are. If you PM me about the problem, it will just get ignored.

And no ranting about how you don't like the colors simply because you don't like it. Most of you weren't around for the original layouts, so you don't realize that this is an attempt of not letting the site's colors go stale. If you don't like the colors, just deal with it. You only have to put up with this for a few months, when we'll create the Winter theme.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum