Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New 14th Noah

+3
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 Empty Re: The New 14th Noah

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 BothSides-1
"Then let's start," Allen said. He climbed up onto the fountain's stone rim. From there, he could see something sparkling at the top of the fountain. Huh. I couldn't see that before, he thought, reaching up for it. He cursed. It was just beyond his reach. "I'm too short," he grumbled. He turned to the Tyki. "The Innocence is right up there." He hopped off the rim. "You'll have to get it."

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 LenaleeIcon
"Not so fast!" Lenalee shouted, putting on her bravest front and running into the square with Lavi and Kanda close behind and her Dark Boots activated. "Step away from the fountain, and no one gets hurt."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:53 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 4620310
David and Jasdero smirked and crackled in laughter. Their guns out and twirling around their fingers both boys grinned. "You wanna try us little girly?"

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 FA10__D_Gray_Man__Lavi_by_mazjojo
Lavi had took out his hammer. He looked at Allen and his eyes narrowed in pain. Why was Allen so cruel now? What happened?
"If you all leave the Innocence alone, then no gets gets hurt alright?"
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 am

((what part of "I'm busy" do you not understand sailor? relax, there are plenty of other places for you to post in the mean time anyways))

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 Tykiroad

Tyki sighed at Allen's disability and closed his eyes, about ready to levitate so he could reach the Innocence; however, he was interupted by the exorcists that just came into the town square.

"Step away from the fountain, and no one gets hurt."

"If you all leave the Innocence alone, then no gets gets hurt alright?"

"I'm afraid you are in no condition to be making those types of threats, exorcists." Tyki said as he looked them over and began to leveitate, "Not only do you seem worn from our last encounter but you are still out numbered and outmatched."

"Tickie," Road said in her eviling seductive voice, "shall we play with them a little before we give them their death wish?" Road was now looking forward to fighting the exorcists. It had been awhile since Tyki let her fight and she was looking forward to tearing apart those who were trying to steal her precious Allen.

"If you wish Road," Tyki said as he rose up so he was at chest level to the top of the fountian, "However, the innocence..." He looked behind him with a satanic pleasure in his eyes as the glowing crystal before he reached for it and finished, "is ours." Right before tyki touched it, the Innocence shinned brightly and shot out of the top of the fountian, It hovered 30 feet above the gound for awhile, like it was confused, before it started to zip around the tow square. tyki watched it in stupified awe as he tried to figure out what it was doing.

Road on the other hand knew full well what this meant. She shot a mental message to her fellow Noah: Guys, the accomidator is nearby, get the Innocence before it finds the accomidator!!!
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:47 pm

David and Jasdero crackled. They telepathically connected to the rest of the Noahs. We'll take care of the exorcists. Get someone reliable like Tiki or Lulubell to go after the innocence. We'll distract them with gunfire.
David and Jasdero smirked and pulled out their guns. "BLUE/RED BOMB!" they shouted and fired at the exorcists again and again filing the ground and sir with thick smoke.
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:48 pm

(That's not the point, Twilight. The point is we were waiting. Maybe KotJ wanted post a reaction in the time you weren't posting, but you'd posted a spot check and didn't get back to it for a week. Maybe I wanted to post something. It's just fair to put a spot check and then get back to it in a week.)
"Stupid girl," Allen growled, activating his reversed Innocence. "Didn't you learn from last time?" He dived at her, claw ready to rip her to pieces.

This time, Lenalee was prepared. She jumped out of the way easily and came heavily down on Allen. If he wouldn't listen to reason, she'd kick his ass until he did. There was no second chance. This was it.

Allen dodged her attack and rushed in for another strike. Lenalee again was ready and gave him a swift kick to the gut, sending the Noah staggering back and gasping for breath. "Allen, listen to me," she said, careful not to lower her guard. "If you keep going like this, the Order will destroy you! We're trying to save you, Allen!"

"Save me?" Allen laughed and lifted his claw. "You just want me to win your stupid holy war. Well, guess what?" He crouched low. "I don't care about that anymore." He lunged for Lenalee. "You can keep your Order!"

But Lenalee was ready for him. She launched herself in the air and came down once more, this time catching Allen's claw-like weapon under the heel of her boot. There was a sickening crunch as the weapon cracked under the force of the blow, and Lenalee winced. Something wasn't right about this. Allen's Innocence hadn't been damaged like this since it evolved into the Crowned Clown, not even when Kanda hacked at it with his Mugen the one time. How was it cracking now?

Allen cursed and cradled his hand. The reversed Crowned Clown was still active, despite the damage. "Bitch," he hissed, standing. "You'll regret that."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 Afbe81cbf40dc89dc25394161bfb51e6122

Kanda watched with something akin to amusement as the innocence literally flew out of the Noahs fingers and away from them.It was short lived however once the twins shot another one of their bombs at them. Once he dodged and the smoke cleared, he looked to the two floating Noah and saw them still there, which he didn't expect. They...don't know what to do... he thought, and then he had a realization. There was an accomidator nearby!! This was their chance. He looked to the bookman apprentice, seeing that he understood as well.
"Lavi, Lenalee's busy with Allen so that just leaves us. We have to find the Innocence before they do so that it can find its accomidator. One of us has to go and we need to decide quickly." He spoke quietly and rushed, hoping they didn't lose their head start.

((...WTF did I just post? If I godmodded just delete it XD))
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:05 pm

David and Jasdero sighed in unison. No one moved. Great. What was Tyki and Lulubell and Road doing? And Allen went crazy again. They heaved another sigh. Nothing ever goes right. Well...might as well start attacking before they realize what's going on with the innocence.

David and Jasdero snickered as they fired round after round aiming at everything and nothing.

Lavi looked at Kanda. "You got it Yuu-chan! I'll go and grab the innocence.
Lavi felt a bit bad to leave Lenalee and Kanda at the main battle site but his injuires hadn't healed very much. It wouldn't have been very wise of him to stay there and fight because it would probably cost him his life.
Lavi took off on his hammer searching for the flying piece of innocence. Thankfully the twins gun fire caused the area to be smoked out making it easy for him to slip away.
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 pm

"Well hurry the Hell up then! and don't call me by my first name Baka Usagi!!!" Kanda yelled as Lavi took off, leaving him and Lenalee to deal with the Noah. As soon as he felt Lavi was far enough away he unsheathed Mugen and activated his Innocence. The twins were shooting everywhere and he had to carefully dodge. He hadn't been there when they had fought the twins in the Ark, and had been to preoccupied with his own battles later when they'd faced them, but they seemed to have no real attack plan whatsoever. That could be to his advantage, or it could be a bad thing if they had really good luck. The firing stopped for a brief moment, and he struck.
"Kaichuu Ichigen!" The First Illusion insects materialized before him and mad and instant attack for the Noah, who were only now visible in the smoke. Hopefully he'd caught them off guard.
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Tyki fell into a small panic once he hear Road's message. What rotten timing for the innocence to find it's acccomidator, he thought as he watched it in a daze. Something about it seemed odd about the Innocence. Although it had sensed its accomidator, it hadn't left the square. Tyki shook off this thought as he decided to himself, Well this just makes it easier for us to catch.

He glanced over at Allen's fight just in time to watch the Heart girl crack Allen's weapon. Tyki was a bit shocked to see that his Innocence was breaking so easily. We can't loose to them, he thought as he noticed Eye-patch-kun making his way towards the Innocence. "Tease," he said monotonic as he snapped his fingers and held his hand out towards the exorcist flying on his hammer. A stream of tease jetasined from his hand and struck the exorcist off his hammer. before Tyki could react again he saw a number of level three akuma in sight flying towards them. Tyki smirked as he thought, Right on time, Earl.

"Lulubell, Road, help the twins fight off the two shounens," Tyki said as he levitated back down to the ground, "I'll help Allen, while the Akuma get the Innocence."

Road was about to question Tyki when she noticed the Akuma coming to their aid. "Alright, Tickie," Road said, slightly disappointed, "I guess I'll play with them for a little bit first." She wanted to help Allen with that bitch of an ex-friend, but she figured, the faster she "broke" the other two, the faster she could help her love.

Road vanished for a moment from everyones eyes and appeared infront of the Katana wielding exorcist Tyki usually played with and said to him, "I know Tickie likes playing with you from time to time but he's busy right now." As the sun set at an alarming rate around the square, Road's glare became more and more frightening by the second. "won't you play with me instead," Road said she brought her finger up to her lips and licked it, thinking of how she was going to break he apponent.

As the girls went to go help and the Akuma began clumsily began to chase the innocence, Tyki quickly shot over to Allen's side with a white cross blade at the ready. he stepped inbetween Allen and the exorcist and blocked one of her kicks, using his weapon as a shield. "Something I wanna protect, huh?" Tyki said with a smirk just so that only Allen could hear, making a crude joke referring to their last fight.

Tyki shoved the girl away and lowered his arm to his side as he brought the other up to create a second cross blade on his other arm. "We're both your opponents now, " Tyki said in an unemotional voice, "And I'll make sure you don't have time to distract Allen with your cries for him to go back to you."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 pm

"Something I wanna protect, huh?"

Allen frowned at his fellow Noah and gripped his claw hand where it was cracked. It hurt bad. Really bad. Worse than turning into a Noah had. "I don't need your help. I want to kill her."

Lenalee jumped back away from Tyki and Allen. Of course Tyki had to join the fight. Had it been one-on-one, she might have stood a chance of convincing him to come back, even though he was different now somehow.

"I want to kill her."

That statement made her almost trip. She stumbled back. Kill me?! No, that couldn't be Allen talking. The real Allen wouldn't kill her. "Allen, you don't want this," she pleaded. She deactivated her Innocence, hoping it might convince him she didn't want to fight. "You don't want to do this. You'll never forgive yourself if you do."

"Shut up, Exorcist!" Allen shouted, swinging his claw full force. "Die!"

Lenalee took a deep breath. She was ready to activate her Innocence again at a moment's notice and dodge with her sound shackles if neccessary. It would be an easy dodge if she stayed focused, even at the last second.

It was a good thing, too. Allen didn't stop his attack, though it did falter slightly. She was able to jump high above his head and avoid the blow easily. She came down hard, aiming her attack this time at Tyki. Allen hadn't expected that, and so there was no chance of him interfering with the blow. Hopefully, Tyki wouldn't be able dodge and she'd land at least a glancing blow.

(Hint hint, Tyki.)
(How long do we want to keep this fight up? I can make "good" Allen come back any time with how the batte's set up)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:30 pm

(kinda not sure if i should reply to this or not)

"Kaichuu Ichigen!" The First Illusion insects materialized before him and mad and instant attack for the Noah, who were only now visible in the smoke. Hopefully he'd caught them off guard.
David winced as an insect nicked the side of his face. He growled menacingly and watched as blood dripped into his hand. The cut healed itself immediately but Jasdero had saw. He snickered like crazy laughing at his brother. "You got hit! You got hit!" he chanted in a taunting sing-song tone.
"Shut up!" David yelled. He raised his gun and fired at his brother and shot again at Kanda not caring Road had claimed him first.

A stream of tease jetasined from his hand and struck the exorcist off his hammer.
Lavi looked around. The Innocence was still in the town square. Now that was strange. And what's more strange is that he wasn't even attacked yet. Surprising for a group of Noahs. But Lavi ate his own words because right when he finished thinking that a group of tease came towards him. His eyes widened and jumped up on his hammer to avoid the blow. "Tiki.." Lavi growled. He looked around for the male but found him busy fighting Lenalee. Lavi cursed. He couldn't afford to get hurt and lose the Innocence but two against one injured Lenalee is definitely not a good thing. He wondered if he should go help her or continue to look after the Innocence like a coward.
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:28 pm

"I know Tickie likes playing with you from time to time but he's busy right now, won't you play with me instead?"
Kanda gripped Mugen tighter in his hands. He knew how Tyki fought, and they two of them were close to being evenly matched, but he'd heard what Road could do. She knew Lavi nor Allen wouldn't have told him so Lenalee had been the one to tell him what happened in the Ark. The Twins he could deal with, but now that he was facing Road as well he had to play his cards very carefully. He knew she was Sadistic and brutal despite her childish features, and she wouldn't stop until he was broken or dead.
"Che, it looks like I don't have a choice do I? But before we start I do have a question. What exactly did you do to the Moyashi? He would have never hurt Lenalee like this, so it had to be you Noah who changed him."
He was stalling, and she probably knew it, but he needed to make a plan and every second counted. He wouldn't just lay down and let them win, he would try to keep them all alive for as long as he could, despite the odds. He hoped that they could let the Innocence find its accomidator so that they at least wouldn't die in vain.
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Tyki kept himself on guard as Allen went after Lenalee, prepared to help when the time came. As he noticed the exorcist coming down on him, he brought both of his cross blades in front of him and sheilded himself from the girls strong blow. Tyki almost went to his knees apon the attack's impact, but Tki managed to thrwo her off of him, causing his blades to shadder back into ripped butterfly wings.

Tyki began to giggle maniacally as he said to their opponenet, "You're pretty good with two on one. But how well do you handle 200 on one." Tyki snapped his fingers and 200 skulls teases melded from his body in a flash and they surrounded Lenalee, leaving only an openning right where Tyki was. "Ready," Tyki said as the Tease stopped on a dime and completely encirlced Lenalee and a gloden penticle began to spin behind Tyki's back. "Aim," He said again as Tyki himself raised his hand to Lenalee and the Tease began to charge their lasors in their mouths. "Fire!" Tyki commanded and the Tease released their shots and a beam, 2 meters in diameter of dark energy shot from Tyki's hand towards Lenalee.

"We did nothing to him" Road explained to Kanda as the area just around the two of them started to fog with an indigo mist, "Every human has the capacity to become a Noah. He just happened to wake up as one and we just took him under our wing." by the time Road's speech ended, the area around the two of them were shrouded by mist and they could not see any of the others in the square. Just then, masses of darkness began forming into spheres around the area, and Road asked, "By the way, Katana-kun. Why is it that you mind..." as Road continued to speak, the orbs of darkness then bloomed into multiple, very large lotis flowers, "is covered in lotus flowers? Eh?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Lenalee did the one thing she could do in this situation: she jumped. She moved so quickly, she was just a blur. The Tease above her were forced back in surprise by the wind she caused as she passed. The rest fired at where she had been and missed.

Now that she was high in the air, Lenalee took a quick stock of the situation. Lavi was chasing after the Innocence. The Twins, as far as she could tell from that height, were firing at each other and Kanda, who was facing off against Road. This had to be the worst match up that could have happened.

"But where's Lulubelle?" she muttered, searching the area. Was she chasing after the Innocence like Lavi was? But that didn't matter. Lenalee was losing speed and soon falling again. She could go higher with her sound shackles if she wanted, but there was no point. She was already targetted by Tyki's Tease once more. She'd have to use those shackles a little differently.

She flipped midair and used the sound shackles to blast toward Earth. The wind whipped around her as she shot toward the ground. At the last second, she flipped agian and landed easily to her feet. The ground shook, causing her two adversaries to stumble back and Allen to fall under the force of the sonic boom her landing had caused. Tyki had passed right through that. The Tease, meanwhile, were ripped apart by the force of her landing.

(Just let me know when you want Allen to snap out of it)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Kanda knew he was in trouble when the fog that just materialized out of thin air began to surround the two of them. Within seconds the exorcist and the Noah were surrounded by darkness. But somehow the place seemed familiar to him, and he wasn't able to contain a gasp when the flowers that plagued his mind began to bloom by the hundreds.
"By the way, Katana-kun. Why is it that you mind... is covered in lotus flowers? Eh?"

Road's voice came out of nowhere, sending a cold chill down the exorcist's spine. They were in her dream world then. The flowers around them were still growing in number, and for the first time in a long while, Kanda found his heart race in the beginnings of fear.
"You didn't do anything to him, huh? Just like your not about to screw with my mind?"
He managed to keep his voice strong, though it sounded foreign to him. Gripping Mugen tightly in his hands he kept his gaze moving all over the dark space. He knew Road could strike at anytime, and he'd be ready. No matter what.

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 Lulubell

When the battle began Lullubelle had taken refuge in the shadows. She'd seen the strange way that the innocence had reacted, but had opted to take another approach. She knew that those exorcist idiots would do their best to buy time to let the innocence find its accomidator, and Lullubelle was going to let them. It would be much easier to kill the accomidator who had no idea how to use their innocence then to fight the seasoned exorcists over it. So she waited, watching. Until she saw the red haired brat turn to run for the Innocence. This she would not allow. Using her ability she felt her body begin to change, then making a surprise attack. The creature that the exorcist saw was no longer the feminine Noah, but was that of a large wolf with claws like knives and the strength of 20 men. Which she showed graciously when she swiped a large paw in the exorcists direction.

((...What the hell did I just post?...anyways....sorry this took so long...I've been extremely busy))
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Which she showed graciously when she swiped a large paw in the exorcists direction.
As Lavi stood there in an utter daze, he didn't realize Lulubell had changed forms and rushing towards him until the last moment. Feeling claws rip part most of his shirt, Lavi cursed and dodged backwards. His hammer in his hand, Lavi started to activate his innocence...
((feel free to cut him off KotJ))
David and Jasdero yawned. They were really bored. Both Allen and Tyki were fighting pigtails, the sword guy was trapped in Road's world and Lulubell claimed the bookman apprentice.
David fingered his gun and looked around. He nudged his brother and pointed at Lenalee struggling with Tyki and Allen and Lavi against Lulubell. Smirking David fired his gun toward the girl while Jasdero fired at Lavi at the same time.
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:57 am

Lenalee didn't see the bullet until it was too late to completely dodge. She danced back, but the scorching heat of the fire bomb was still stiffling. Her lungs felt like they were on fire because of the super-heated air. She coughed and gasped for air, temporarily stunned. Still, she got into a defensive stance, seemingly ready to dodge, even if she couldn't move.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 am

Also, I'm going to ignore Twilight's plans for the ending from the timeline. I dunno about you guys, but I vote Earl survives ('cause if he died, D.Gray-Man would kinda be over, despite Twilight's solution to the problem), and Tyki dies (or at least Human-ified and no longer a Noah. Not an accomadator, though.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:21 pm

( K I'm ready to start. Sailor, I would say make Allen change a bit to get this fight over with...)

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 70c04590

Road giggled, the laughter echoing throughout her dream world. She saw all possible angles of the sword weilding exorcist. He was ready for her attack, but would he ready for where she would attack from? All sides were covered by Kanda, even the air above his head. So she decided on a new perspective. Shooting her body up, along with her sharpened candles, from the ground beneath Kanda's feet.

Tyki watched as the female exorcist destroyed all the tease he had let out for an attack. When she hit the ground, causing ripples in the earths surface, he phased threw flying pieces of rubble while conjuring up more tease to attack. His attack was barely needed though, the twins got to the girl before he could. Now all he had to do was attempt a final blow.

"Alright tease, once more." He said while poiting over to Lenalee who was charred from the twins shot. "Kill that damn exorcist once an for all."

(( have allen snap out of it and stop tyki? Tis fine by me.))

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:37 am

(woohoo! Back in business!)
Lenalee's eyes widened at the hordes of Tease. There was no way she could escape them in time, and she knew it. She was toast, food for the man eating golems. She lifted her arms to cover her face and hoped to God that the Innocence would protect her as it had in the past.

When the impact didn't come, she found she didn't need the Innocence's protection. Before her stood a white-haired exorcist stood in his black Crowned Clown cloak, sword raised and all the Tease falling in shreads around him. "Allen!"

Allen turned his head and smiled. His stigma scars and dark skin were still there, but it was the same smile Lenalee had seen dozens of times on his face. "Sorry it took me so long, Lenalee," he said.

"What are you doing?!" screeched the Noah inside him. "Why did you help that damned exorcist? She's your enemy!"

I won't let you have control anymore, Allen thought, disgusted. He raised his sword against Tyki, then turned it against himself and ran himself straight through.

The pain was intense and instant. He felt like something was tearing, ripping apart inside him. The Noah was dying, the skin turning white once more and rippling from the self-inflicted wound. But there was no blood, and within minutes, there was no more Noah.

Allen relled a bit where he stood, but felt Lenalee's hands steady him. "Thanks," he muttered. "I needed that."

"Allen..." Lenalee felt the tears coming but held them back. There'd be plenty of time later to let the joy overflow. Now, they needed to defeat Tyki. She helped Allen stand, then readied her own fighting stance. "Let's take care of this. Then we can go back to the Order." She almost felt like crying again when Allen nodded. He really was back.
(The only reason Allen didn't go good before was because Twilight wanted him to stay evil longer.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:13 am

The New 14th Noah - Page 30 Tyki_mikk

Tyki felt a multitude of emotions ranging from sadness to pure rage. His eyes were watering due to the death of his Noah brother before him. That was were the sadness was coming from. In the mix of his emotions he was envious. Allen had gotten rid of his Noah self quite easily, why couldn't Tyki also? He reached his hand up to his chest, rubbed the pain away once more before wiping his tears away. That was when the anger made its way to his heart.

Just like back at the ark, when he was fighting Allen before, he let his rose demon take over. Evrything and anything standing in his way was going to be obliterated. Dark pools of liquid dripped from his hands, seeping through his gloves. " You Exorcists are nothing but scum! You ruin everything!" He yelled, fuly transformed, hair whipping in the dark aura behind him. He then aunched forward with great speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 pm

David and Jasdero smirked as their bomb hit Lenalee full blast. As Jasdero continued to watch Tyki start to finish her off his eyes widened to see Allen, their brother, jump in front and save her and then consequently stab himself. David had stopped talking his eyes wide and disbelieving. He...Allen had betrayed them all... He killed of his own Noah and left them for her.

The disbelief slowly started melting into rage and pure ugly anger. The two of them gritted their teeth. If it wasn't for Tyki's transformation they would have merged to destroy Lenalee and Allen. But David held Jasdero back silently telling his brother that this was Tyki's fight.

They decided to move to standby ready to help when assistance is required.

(Lavi is still waiting on KotJ)
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm

waiting on KeeperoftheJeep.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female