Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Wars

3 posters

Go down

Vampire Wars Empty Vampire Wars

Post by Kyuukurochan Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:01 am

(Reusing an old one from KAF. Brings back memories of when I had Mary Sues. )

For generations, the vampires have warred against one another. The Vampire Children, and the Vampire Dead, have had a growing hatred, but the more and more years pass, and more and more deaths occur. The Vampire Children are those of the descendants of vampires, such as of their parents or another family member. Their blood may take years to awake or even hours after their life began. The Vampire Dead are usually the first of the bloodline, the ones that were drained. They usually do not have children, only by if some fluke, or they do not have a hatred towards the Children. Or, if you cannot decide which to be, become a Lycan and find yourself helping one side or the other.

In this universe, powers are helpful aides for the vampires. Yes, many do use magic, but what type is certainly up to them. Some even use familiars as part of their magic, if it be an animal or an object. To each their own.

Settings are mainly caves, rocky areas, and the occassional forest. However, special visits to Vampire Manors can be possible, if you want to make up your own manor to use, send me some details where the vampires can...flounce.

The are also the people that are of both descents, and are torn between the two groups. This is hoped to be the end. It may be the end, depending on the people that fight, their strength, their powers, and their hopes. May we finally be able to live in peace.

(These can be changed at anytime, just state in your next post that you went back and changed something after future considerations once the rp starts)
Name:
Age(Let's be realistic, how about over 16? Unless a Child character, then be free.):
Child, Dead, or Lycan?:
Appearance(Short, please, if not a picture):
Weapons(if any):
If you're a Vampire Child, what was the name of your parent? (You are refered to as _______, son/daughter of ______. If you can go back farther even, go for it.):
Short Biography:
Magic?(y/n):

Name: Kuro Jibuso
Child, Dead, or Lycan?: Child
Appearance: http://queenserena12345.deviantart.com/art/Kuro-Pixel-trial-83233669
Weapons(if any):
If you're a Vampire Child, what was the name of your parent(s)?: Great-great-Xylander and Jane, Great:Lysander and Ilka, Grand:Soukou and Akuchi, Parents:Aku and Riri
Short Biography: Her family was constantly torn apart with this war, as many of them were taken hostage and/or killed, she is on a quest to find the most influential vampires of both sides with the help of her grandmother, Akuchi. However, many will not even talk to her because she is so young. It is a major handicap on her part. Also, the Lycan blood awake inside of her does scare off many lesser vampires, in fear of being attacked.
Magic?: Yes, a small book she keeps in her traveling coat holds all the spells she knows, but she can use them from memory if she can. But she carries it with her everywhere.
(small is good!)
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 63
Quote : Wooooo. .o. I am here, with life-saving Prayer Breakfast Waffles on Akuroku Day. :3
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.queenserena12345.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Vampire Wars Empty Re: Vampire Wars

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Name: Uta
Child, Dead, or Lycan?: Lycan
Appearance:
Vampire Wars Uta
(er.....she's not chibi, but that's just a basic idea of clothing and hair. she's really about 5'8", and she has a nose. *note that i can't draw*)
Weapons(if any): a spear sharpened at both ends.
Short Biography: Uta can't remember much from her past before her inner vampire started to awaken as a vampire child. She was around the age of 14 she believes, and her blood is still in the process of awakening completely. She was once against the Dead, and she hated them with all her heart. But that hatred lessened as she travelled and met many different vampires, both Children and Dead. She became a Lycan the second she knew they existed in this world.
Magic?: None is known as of yet.

Last edited by love4Sora on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuukurochan Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:25 pm

A small girl sat at the edge of a cliff, her little feet swinging over the edge. She wore no shoes, and the bottoms of her black tights were covered in cuts and scrapes, slightly grayish. A long black coat sat next to her, a large book poking out of the pocket. She slipped a gloved hand into the pocket, clutching the book. She placed the battered brown volume in her lap, and she began to leaf through the brown parchment pages.

She muttered something in another language, and her eyes snapped to the carnage below her.

A light red color atmosphere settled over the battlefield, raked with the bodies of mouths frozen forever in horror. Rocks, glass, and various weapons protruded from their twisted and contorted bodies.

An arm twitched as it severed from the torso, blood spilling in large gushing rivers that rivaled those depicted in the bible. The hand continued to twist as it fell to the ground, the vampire falling onto her back as she breathed in a suddering last. In the farther distance, another vampire's screams pierced through the air as blood spilled from his mouth and neck from a gaping wound, the scream becoming gargled.

The girl watched the vampire that stood before him thrust a sword deep into his chest, and the vampire screamed again, blood shooting from his mouth in a projectile motion, spraying his murderer.

The blood from the various bodies slithered down the rocks into the caves the girl looked into, blood dripping slowly onto the faces of the young vampire children that lay dying. The little girl child, maybe about 3 or 4, shed hopeless tears as the blood dripped steadily into her eye, continuing it's route down the side of her face into her beautiful blond hair. Her own gaping head wound dyed her hair a red tint as it traveled. She was in for a long, trecherous, tormenting torture for the last moments of her life.

The boy next to her moved himself towards her, but he moved too far over the edge, his body slipping down the rocks. He hit each with a sickening thud, his bones cracking with every contact of the bloodied sharp edges. He came to a stop at the bottom, his limbs going every which way like a little ragdoll. He didn't move.

Glass littered the ground when a vampire threw a whiskey bottle at the approaching Lycans, tempted by the smell of the blood spilled across the ground. The woman Lycan snarled at the vampire that dared to stand in the way of her pups' feeding. He reached to his boot, drawing out a dagger that he wielded against the mother Lycan, in which he promptly lunged for her, cutting across her eyes.

Blood sprayed with the fast movement, her howling becoming enraged as the pups' saliva dripped from their yellow teeth. She fell to her knees, and the pups leapt for the vampire, knocking him to the ground. Crunching and tearing of his bones and tissue respectively filled the doomed atmosphere.

The girl muttered something again, and the blood red sky turned darker, and the vampires that remained standing clawed at their throats. They fell to their knees in pain, scratching and choking on the air that slowly helped them all meet their demise. The Lycans were unscathed, they moved onto the next vampire body, tearing the undead into a large, disheveled meal that they left behind after eating the prized pieces: the heart, the brain, and the faces. Skulls with half a face soon littered the battlefield as the Lycans swarmed from all sides, and the vampires that choked on the toxic air found themselves eaten alive, or drowning in the air.

The girl that remained in the cave below finally inhaled the air once, and she closed her eyes, the air bringing about a more humane end for her suffering. Her head slumped to the side.

Kuro, the girl on the cliff's edge muttered another incantation. The air lifted and turned back into the normal blue skies that clashed with the sight below it. She sniffed and whiped her eyes with the back of her hand, and she promptly shut her book.

Kuro was one of them; just like the rest of them. She wished she had died with the little girl.
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female
Quote : Wooooo. .o. I am here, with life-saving Prayer Breakfast Waffles on Akuroku Day. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:57 am

A young woman wondered through a rather large field, surrounded by cliffs. All around her she could see and smell blood, vampire blood. Everywhere she turned, there were remains of many vampires of all kinds. She looked over the large field in search of some sort of life, but saw none. She figured that the remaining vampires left the battle scene hours ago.

She continued to walk forward, not paying any attention to the dead bodies that lay in her path. At this point, she didn't care for the dead, only the living. In her right hand, she held a spear, pointed at both ends. Her short brown/blood red hair blew in the wind, along with the strong scent of dead vampires.

She looked up at the perfectly blue sky. Her silver eyes glittered as she searched the sky and cliff tops. Looking up above her was her only hope of finding any life.

Finally, after what seemed like a life time of searching, she saw one small girl sitting on the edge of the cliff top, kicking her feet back and forth. The woman held her spear in hunting possision and stared at the little girl. Finally.....

The woman began to run in the direction of the girl at full speed. Her eyes glowed with desire and motivation. She's been searching for a living vampire child for so long, and finally found one.

Minutes passed, and she finally reached the cliff's wall. Directily above her was the little girl's kicking feet. The woman backed up far enough so she could see the girl's face. She stood up straight and held her spear in a resting possision now. She took a deep breath and stared up at the girl, and shouted.

"Girl, my name is Uta, and I've been searching for a living child that hasn't been killed by the Dead. I ask for your help."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Name: Victoria (Vix)
Child, Dead, or Lycan?: Child
Appearance: http://dashinvaine.deviantart.com/art/Prey-46044571
Weapons(if any): Daggers, Bow, and Sword
If you're a Vampire Child, what was the name of your parent?: Victoria, daughter of Caelan and Tristessa
Short Biography: When she was only a very young child her parents were wounded badly in the war her uncle kidnapped her while they were weak she ran away from her uncle and now lives on her own.
Magic?(y/n): yes but knows little when she uses magic, colors and designs fade onto her skin while she uses the magic.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuukurochan Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Kuro was quickly awoken from her thoughts. She looked around her, half-freightened at what was asking for her, especially after the battle that just took place. She was always especially jumpy after them, never mind that she was on edge all the time. Humans would talk about how a "World War" would be something so traumatizing, at least those had ended quicker than the one within her bloodlines.

Had a vampire even survived her attack?, she inquired. It was fool-proof, never had anyone survived, even she would have-

Her train of thought broke when she finally looked down below her in the rocks. A Lycan stood next to the little girl's body, with hair a color as deep as her's. Kuro didn't know that anyone outside of her family could possibly have that color hair. It was stunning, she was speechless. Never before had she met anyone with her color hair besides herself and her grandmother. Her mother didn't count, she didn't remember what she looked like, unless she looked at a photo of her and her father.

Maybe this Uta was related to her..She was part Lycan, afterall. Her grandfather was half. But the color ran through the vampire blood, she'd traced the genetics with her grandmother before. That would not be possible any other way you looked at it.

It was worth a try.

"...I...am Kuro, daughter of Riri and Aku, the daughter of Akuchi and Soukou, and the daughter of Lysander and Ilka..."

She was always uneasy to give out any information other than that. She quickly poked her arms through her jacket, slipping it on over her black dress, and she brought herself to her feet. She clutched the old book with two hands, trying to act respectful. She couldn't tell if the person before her was older. Nevermind that, she didn't want to be eaten. Kuro shifted her weight from foot to foot, pulling the dress back and forth between her fingers. It wrinkled and crumpled behind the book.

"...What...is it you seek...?" She was trying to smart, her brother would have spoken in that manner. She had never gone to school like her cousins, or even her brother. She was overshadowed by their speech, their manners, everything. To appear dumb at this moment...

Could get her killed.
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Uta was slightly surprised at this Kuro girl's reaction. Uta expecty her to either run away or stay quiet and ignore her. This was going to be quite interesting. Maybe, after all this searching, Uta has finally found someone. Someone who would help her with a challenging goal. "What a strange girl. Should I walk away, and leave her be? No. I've been searching far too long to just leave and find someone else. At this moment in time, this girl named Kuro is my only hope."

"Kuro, daughter of Akuchi and Soukou, and the daughter of Lysander and Ilka, I've been searching far and long for help from a worthy Vampire Child. As I can tell by the way you did not run in fear of me, you must be worthy enough." Uta shut her eyes and took a deep breath. She then reopened her eyes, but they were glowing light purple, instead of their normal gray.

Quickly, Uta jumped high into the sky, heading toward the cliff. She grabbed onto the cliff and started to climb at a rapid speed. With about ten feet to go, Uta kicked herself off the cliff side, up above the top of the cliff. She then landed in front of the girl on one knee.

Uta gently stood up, hovering over the small girl. Her eyes faded back to it's original gray color as she spoke, "I ask of you to accompany me on a journey. A journey to end this god forsaken war.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuukurochan Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Kuro was taken aback by her so called 'worth'. No one had ever even dared to give her any sort of compliment of her courage-as a matter of fact, anything.

She put her hand over her mouth, looking back to the battlefield, the young girl's hair wavering in the wind. Could she...She was brought from her thoughts when she heard the scraping of the rocks and watched them fall near the child's head, and suddenly, the Lycan-girl was next to her, on one knee.

What was going on!? Was she going-

No, she brought herself to her feet and she towered over Kuro, who slunk back a little. Was it really possible to end something as trecherous as this? Her face fell and she looked away, avoiding Uta's eyes.

"...I...beg of you..." She tried to find educated words to use, but her mind was reeling. She needed her brother for this sort of thing. Unless if it was someone her grandmother already knew and had sent her to find, she never needed to introduce herself, or even to find something to talk to someone about. It was always about her grandmother. She put on the bravest face that she could muster and she gazed at the Lycan.

"Alright. But I still need to do my things while I....go." She looked away. That was not information she was ready to share yet. Her front of her mentality was slowly slipping with every passing moment. If she seemed too dumb, she'd probably be killed. "And when I need to go home, I go."

She needed to play her cards right. If she even had any. They probably had nothing on them, since she couldn't read numbers, anyway.
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:03 am

Airica woke up after sleeping for a couple days she had been attacked and barely escaped and needed to regain her energy so she decided to sleep for energy. (OH I can't figure what else to post)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:57 pm

((i had the same problem, trust me. you'll be alright though.))

Uta looked down at the girl. "This girl is so strange, but she's my only hope for now." She crouched down in front of the frightened girl and set her spear down next to her. Uta tried to look the girl in the eye and said, "Look, I'm not going to hurt you unless you hurt me, physically. So don't be scared. I'm just a Lycan searching for help from a child like yourself."

Uta paused and looked away. She's never really been face to face like this with a child before, so she didn't know quite how to talk to her. But once again, she was desperate for help, and would do just about anything this child needed to trust her.

Uta faced the girl once more and smiled. "I'm glad you'll come with me. I'll let you finish your.....things. And when you need to go home, I'll let you go," Uta paused and set her hand on the girl's shoulder, "with me following of course. Can't have a child like yourself travel alone.....even though it seems like you're doing it already."

Uta stood up and looked down at the small girl. "So, you said your name is Kuro?" She held out her hand toward the girl and grinned. "My name's Uta."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuukurochan Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:32 pm

((xD Just think like a vampire. What would you be doing?))

Kuro eyed her suspiciously when she held out her hand. She was silent.

What did she want with her hand...?

"...Yeah, I'm Kuro," she muttered with wide eyes and she found herself looking around at everything but the scary Lycan in front of her. Well, it wasn't that she was scary as a Lycan, but...

You got the idea.

Kuro shuffled to her knees and she leaned forward to the Lycan, resembling more like the young girl she was putting her hands on her knees. She glared at her. "So what are we doin?" She pouted, she had given up. The educated facade was over. She was herself. There was nothing else for her.
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:34 am

((what kuro said!))

Surprised at the girl's reaction, Uta pulled back her hand and stared at the girl. Why was she avoiding eye contact? She's done nothing wrong, so she thought at least. Was it because she was Lycan? Did something terrible happen to her in the past? So many questions all at once that couldn't be answered as of yet. It was too soon to ask such personal questions. Right now, Uta just wanted to earn this girl's trust.

Uta scratched the back of her head before answering the girl's question. The girl seemed a little calmer now, so that was a good sign. "Well, I was thinking of following the surviving vampires from the last battle that occured here. Did you see where any of them went?"

Uta sat down, crossing her legs, in front of the girl. She set her spear on her lap and waited for an answer.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuukurochan Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:20 pm

Kuro stopped breathing for a moment when it hitched in her throat. Sur...vi..

Surviviors? She looked away again, her fingers twisting around one another as she attempted to find something to say that would pit her as being a...

Well..

A murderer, a suppose. After all, she had been the one to finish off everyone one of the last vampires that were even there. She was taken aback again when the Lycan sat down in front of her, this Lycan had to be older than her, she found it hard to believe that anyone older and more respecting would even give her a second look.

But...This was a Lycan, not a vampire...

"...There...were no survivors.." she answered meekly, then shook her head. "I saw...to that..." Below them, the crunching of bones and screams from the Lycans and vampires respectively slowed. Kuro peered over the edge, gazing at the blood that sparkled as the sunlight reflected the red tint. The air had a red color about it, and it wasn't even her fault...

"...My grandmother taught me a spell...it...kills all vampires, including myself...depening...on where...Not Lycans," she muttered.
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:21 am

Vix got up and looked around she walked around she then said "I have no idea what to truly do I have no one that cares about me and I have no connect with others I feel like I am going to go insane at any moment" she said ready to scream her heart out.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content