Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When The Ojo-Sama is away...The Tiger will play.

4 posters

Go down

When The Ojo-Sama is away...The Tiger will play. Empty When The Ojo-Sama is away...The Tiger will play.

Post by Plummix Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:42 pm

Alright, I've been putting a lot of thought into this, and I hope you'll all like it! It's my first RP that (I hope) that more than one person will join!

It's a Regular day in the Mansion for Nagi, Hayate and Maria.... Until something goes terribly wrong! Tama, being the curious little devil he is, had somehow managed to break into the Weapon Researchers Lab and discover... (Oh.. and Activate...) a new robot, who is bent on getting revenge on Hayate..Again!

But it that wasn't bad enough, Klause had ordered Hayate dispose of the robot or be fired from being Nagi's Butler.... Again.

You think a Tiger would learn, but this doesn't stop Tama. It looks like he accidentally destroyed part of the Mansion. Only time will tell to see what other Trouble Tama will get into...

Hayate : Hanyou_Foxgirl
Nagi: kairiandroxas
Maria: kairiandroxas
Klause: Plummix Only appears shortly...
Tama : Plummix
Destruco-Robot 10 :
Isumi : Plummix
Wataru :
Saki :
Hina :

Last edited by Plummix on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

When The Ojo-Sama is away...The Tiger will play. Empty Re: When The Ojo-Sama is away...The Tiger will play.

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:38 pm

whelp. i'm just gonna post. I have nothing else to do...

When The Ojo-Sama is away...The Tiger will play. Yuna-hayatenogotokucharactercd1
Hayate closed his eyes and smiled, breathing in all the fresh air of the outdoors. He had just finished raking all the leaves from the backyard, a hard task (considering that Nagi's backyard was humongous...) but he had managed it. Klaus would simply have to proud of him for that! He turned, holding his rake, preparing to go back into the house to get some trash bags to dispose of the leaves.

He let out a small sigh of relief at being finished with the hard part. He admitted to being a little absentminded for forgetting the bags, but figured that it wasn't a bit deal.

He took one step forward, and then...

A strong gust of wind came through and blew over all eight piles of leaves that Hayate had spent three hours putting together.

"..."

He simply let out a resigned, sigh, figuring something like this would happen.

Deciding he'd get the trash bags first this time, he shuffled back into the house, taking the bandanna he used when he was cleaning off of his head.

Once inside, he saw Maria walking to who knows where.

"Ah, good morning Maria-sama!" He called out, bowing slightly. "Could you tell me where the trash bags are?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

When The Ojo-Sama is away...The Tiger will play. Empty Re: When The Ojo-Sama is away...The Tiger will play.

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:43 pm

When The Ojo-Sama is away...The Tiger will play. Maria_10

Maria had finally finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes and decided that she wanted to water her garden. It may have been on the complete other side of the humongous house, but it was a task that simply must be done.

She was just about half way there when she came across Hayate.

"Ah, good morning Maria-sama! Could you tell me where the trash bags are?"

"Good morning Hayate-kun. They are in the cabinets under the kitchen sink. Why do you need them?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:12 pm

I'm assuming this one is dead. If there are any complaints with that assumption, PM me or one of the other mods, and we'll unlock it.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down