Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Is Your Opinion On Twilight?

So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:56 pm

I would be the one to can a bear to maul Cullen. LOL X3
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: So It's Come To This, A Twilight Poll

Post by Rennim Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:43 pm

LOL same! That'd be so much fun
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:21 pm

I know! Rawr! c:
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:44 pm

too bad it won't ever happen. T.T
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 pm

;-; My beloved meat ball..... T^T (I totally pulled a Kristyn and changed the subject)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:39 pm

LOL meatballs?
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 pm

FYI, I abused my Mod powers to make the poll make a little more sense. If it looks differen't, that's 'cause it is.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Haha. That's fine.
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Yup! I dropped a meatball one time and I began to cry "My BELOVED MEATBALL!" everyone got a kick out of it.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Haha...Niceee
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:58 pm

I'm bored now. *sighs*
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Who isn't?
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Let's talk in the random chat thread! <3
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:15 pm

okay!
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2