Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FullMetal Alchemist- Dark Side Of Me

2 posters

Go down

FullMetal Alchemist- Dark Side Of Me Empty FullMetal Alchemist- Dark Side Of Me

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:06 pm

FullMetal Alchemist- Dark Side Of Me Dark_Side_Of_Me_Cover_by_Setsuaiburninglove

FullMetal Alchemist- Dark Side Of Me DSOF__Chapter_one__Cover_by_Setsuaiburninglove

-Dark Side Of Me-

-By: Setsuaiburninglove-

-chapter one: Difference-

"Al, attack him from the right," Ed shouted, as he attacked from the left, "Take this." Ed sliced the chimera on the

left, while Al did so on the right. Blood spewed out of the thing, drenching Ed completely in it .

"Brother, are alright?" Al asked, quickly heading over, hoping the blood wasn't Ed's.

"Yeah, I'm fine. This blood belongs to the chimera...ewww." Ed answered taking off his soaking coat. The two heard a

car pull up, and Mustang, Hughes, and Hawkeye came pouring out.

"Are you two alright?" Hawkeye asked, concerned with the blood everywhere. Ed looked up, a warm smile on his face,

"Yeah, don't worry, this blood isn't mine." Mustang strolled up to Ed and gave him a rather stiff look,

"Fullmetal, we have told you two many times that you don't get special permission to go out and investigate things on

your own."

"We're sorry. We were kinda in a hurry." Al quickly replied, knowing his brother would simply make a huge discussion

over it.

"Well, now my team has to get these pieces together, and file a report," Hughes replied, but soon that glow in his

eye appeared, telling us that he was about to scream like a fan-girl, "And Elicia is turning five tomorrow, so you all are

going to her party, buy her something nice." He explained, shoving a picture of Elicia into Edward's face.

"Fine, fine. Just get that out of my face." Edward laughed, he didn't mind Hughes, heck, Mustang was probably the

only one he hated.

"We'll see you there tomorrow," Al replied sincerly, "Come on brother, let's go back, you need a shower."

"I know, don't remind me." Ed said quietly, holding his nose. Blood always had a horrible stench...or maybe Ed was

just really sensitive to it. Mustang, Hawkeye, and the Elric brothers piled into the car, Ed rolling down the window. He

watched the city's night lights, up until he was dropped off. Once he was out of the car, the two opened up their apartment,

and Ed stripped, threw his clothes into the washer, and hopped into the shower. He turned the hot water on, and let it run on

his skin for a while, he liked the warmth. Then, he began to wash himself, the blood smelt even more horrid when mixed with

water. Meanwhile, Al was polishing his armor, attempting to rid of the new sctraches, he knew if it ever got really banged

up, Ed would repair it in a flash, he would only have to ask. Then he began to think about what he should suggest for Edward

to eat. There was no use being angry because he couldn't eat, they both made a promise to get each others bodies back, and as

soon as they furfilled that promise, they would eat a huge feast, with everything Al ever wanted to eat.

About twenty-five minutes later, he heard Ed shut off the water, and he knew that soon Ed would be all set to go, Al

quickly switched his clothes into the dryer, so they were ready for him tomorrow. Ed finally came out of the bathroom,

dressed, his hair neatly tied back.

"Man I'm starving, let's go, Al." Ed said with a very jocile look, Al followed, Ed grabbing his spare coat on his way

out. The two walked out on the night streets, the cool hair chilling Ed's cheeks, but he didn't mind.

"I was thinking we could get sushi tonight, or something raw for you." Al suggested, and Ed nodded, a smile on his

face,

"Another thing to add to the list, another sushi dinner." They decided to keep a list, a list that stated everything

that Ed ate, so Al could eat it when he obtained his body back.

"Mmm-hmm," Al replied, "Oh there's a open sushi bar there." Ed nodded and the two darted in, quickly getting a seat

before the rush.

Ed probably had eaten about four plates of food before they decided to head home, Ed paid the bill, and the two left,

Ed yawning.

"Al," Ed asked, "Chimera's are getting easier and easier to fight, huh?" Al nodded, and looked up at the moon,

"It's because we're getting stronger."

"And the stronger we get..."

"The closer we get to the Philosopher's stone." Al finished, it wouldn't be much longer until they got home, then,

they would perform the usual routine. Ed and he would flop onto their beds, talk about what they were going to do together

once they recieved their bodies back, and eventually Ed would snooze off, normally in about a half-hour.

--

Al stared at the ceiling he was sure that Ed had fallen asleep, but in reality he hadn't, he had his eyes closed,

wondering

why he felt so sick...was it the sushi? No, Ed never had gotten sick over sushi...He opened his eyes, and slowly, ever so

slowly, rose from the bed.

"Brother?" Ed continued to the bathroom, and Al assumed that he just needed the washroom. Ed gently shut the door,
and slowly bent down onto his knees,

"Why do I feel so sick?" Ed thought, clutching the sudden new pain in his chest. He began to sweat all over, and a
tremor came over him,

"Oh god," Ed retched onto the floor, and felt onto his side, "This is more then just food poisoning."

"Brother?" Al opened the door, and freaked out. "Brother? Brother?" He lifted him into his arms and rushed out the
door, something was horribly wrong.

When he arrived at the clinic the nurses instantly began to run tests on him, but no matter what they performed, Ed
continued to perspirate, continued you tremble, the pain liingered in his chest, and he retched about once ever hour. Ed was
in the hospital the whole night, and he didn't felt any better until suddenly around three in the morning, everying stopped.
The aching pain, the unbearable sweating, the chilling trembling, and the uncontroable retching.

"I feel absoutly fine," Ed persisted to Al, as he left the room, "Meet you out."

"What do you think it was?" Al asked, still concerned for Ed, the main nurse looked up at him sweetly and replied,

"We simply think that it was a serious case of food poisoning."

Al caught up to Ed, who was strolling home, ready to clean up,

"We have Elicia's party to go to today," Ed explained, "So we have to go shopping and go to the Hughes' house." Al
nodded, although he had completely forgotten, he was much too worried for Ed.

--

After they had shopped for the largest stuffed dog they could find for Elicia, they walked up the stairway, and were
at the Hughes in no time.

"Welcome, glad you made it," Hughes said, "We have a lot of food so eat to your hearts content." Al passed Ed a
worried glance but Ed brushed it off,

"Yeah, sure." Then, little Elicia came up to Ed, and gave him a hug,

"You came," Elicia shouted, and Ed had her a present, "Yay, I'll set this one by the others." Ed watched her run off

and then walked over to the nearest seat and sat down. He was surprised, he wasn't tired at all, he thought he would be

exhausted from staying up all night. Ed then proceeded to eat many of Mrs. Hughes bakary, she was a fantasic cook. As he was

eating a slice of apple pie, his body suddenly jerked, as if a needle prieced his body. The plate crashed to the floor, and

he began to rapidly flinch, his eyes wide-open and he stared up at the ceiling.

"Brother?" Al questioned, and he wasn't the only one who stared at him with worry, even Mustang had. He suddenly held

his head, still staring up at the ceiling, and he began to scream. Fright filled the eyes of the children, who were led into

Elicia's room. Al quickly approached Ed, and shook him,

"Brother, what's wrong? What's wrong?" He repeated but Ed didn't answer. Mustang, then paced up to Ed, and firmly

grabbed his shoulders,

"Ed, we can't help you unless you tell us what's wrong." He said sternly, but suddenly, Ed screaming reached the max,

and a dark energy rebonded on Mustang and he, sending them flying. Ed's scream was silenced, however, as Mustang looked at

the boy he had shielded from the rebond, he saw Ed's eyes slip into conciousness, but, Ed's eyes were scarlet. They were not

the golden honey one's Mustang was expecting...

-Chapter Two coming soon-
Deviantart: Click here
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FullMetal Alchemist- Dark Side Of Me Empty Re: FullMetal Alchemist- Dark Side Of Me

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:23 am

Erk. The one picture is a little big. XD
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down