Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Village

3 posters

Go down

Animal Village Empty Animal Village

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Plot: You live in the town of Animal, so who knows what could happen! There's so much to do! You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. This a literally an animal crossing dress-up! The left is a guy, and the right is a girl: Click Here!

Rules:
- 2 Characters
- Animal or Person
- Tell me which house you want, BUSINESSES AREN'T HOUSES! The Big houses or small houses don't really mean you'll have that size house, just pick a house. To tell which one, pick a column 1-5, going in this Arrow direction. And then the amount of numbers down, and I'll edit the map.

Map:
Animal Village Myperf10

Characters:
Tom Nook-
Sable-
Mable-
K.K. Slider- goldeyedalchemist
Kimmy- goldeyedalchemist
Eden- mycrimsonangel
Edric- mycrimsonangel
Profiles:

Character Name: Kimmy
Nickname: Kim, Kimmy
Username: Goldeyedalchemist
Race: Human
Appearance: Animal Village Animal10
Short Bio: Kim is a very active villager. She loves to do gardening and catching bugs as pets. In fact, she let's bugs wander throughout her house freely.

Animal Village Animal10

Character Name: Eden
Username: Mycrimsonangel
Short Bio: Eden loves to garden. She has tons of flowers and trees growing all around her house. Her and Edric have been best friends and neighbors their whole lives. She can't stand weeds and makes sure there are none around hers and Edric's houses. Eden is always in a good mood, and can usually be seen smiling while either working in her garden or strolling around town with Edric.

Character Name: Edric
Nickname: Ed, Eddie
Short Bio: Edric is the rich boy in town. He has the best and coolest furniture in his house and tons of cool outfits. He and Eden have been friends since they were kids. He is generally a calm person, slthough he has been known to have random freakouts.

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Animal Village Empty Re: Animal Village

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Animal Village Animal10

(Both houses are in 1,4
Note I will divide the pic before the RP starts)

Character Name: Eden
Short Bio: Eden loves to garden. She has tons of flowers and trees growing all around her house. Her and Edric have been best friends and neighbors their whole lives. She can't stand weeds and makes sure there are none around hers and Edric's houses. Eden is always in a good mood, and can usually be seen smiling while either working in her garden or strolling around town with Edric.

Character Name: Edric
Nickname: Ed, Eddie
Short Bio: Edric is the rich boy in town. He has the best and coolest furniture in his house and tons of cool outfits. He and Eden have been friends since they were kids. He is generally a calm person, slthough he has been known to have random freakouts.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:57 am

About how many people for this one, Gold?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content