Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Games that don't stink

Go down

Movie Games that don't stink Empty Movie Games that don't stink

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 pm

I know, I know, "Good Movie Game" is an oxymoron, but occasionally, the game-makers get a game right. Here is where you can talk about the movie games that don't stink, for those need to be recognized.

I would like to start by saying the "How to Train Your Dragon" (or at least the DS one) is a pretty good game. It's like Nintendogs and Pokemon had an illegitimate child that Final Fantasy took in and raised. Basically, you choose Hiccup or Astrid (the main hero/heroine of the movie) and train your dragon by fighting other dragons, making equipment, and battling through a tournament. This isn't the usual movie game, as you don't play through the movie. This game seems to take place a year after the end of the movie. My only regret: Hiccup isn't falling all over the place. I want to see Hiccup fall flat on his face (those who've seen the movie know what I mean). Maybe I cruel... Anyway, you can customize dragons and battle them. It's pretty fun. Plus, there's a multiplayer. :3
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down