Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protectors

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Protectors Empty Protectors

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Plot: The human race is endangered, yes, endangered. Humans, who are a young species and have made many mistakes are dying. Why? Other races. Stronger races are killing them one by one because they feel the chance they have given the humans has failed, mainly because of too many cruel humans. However, some other indivials feel differently. They feel humans can be kind and are just scared. So, they swear to protect the remaining humans so they can prove to the other races that humans are not all bad.

Rules:

-Humans are HUMANS. They don't have any powers. They can use weapons and whatnot but nothing more.
-You cannot kill a character UNLESS the other roleplayer agrees.
-Two Characters Max!
-Only OCs!
-Other races means like monsters.
-Ex: Vampires, Magic powers, wings/ears/tails

Types of Characters:

Prey- Last remaining humans. They may use weapons, no magical power however.
Protectors- Other races who are protecting the humans.
Predators- Other races trying to kill remaining humans.

Character List:

Humans:
Alice- Gold Chocobo
Tes- Little Wof
Vincent- Gold Chocobo

Protectors:
Kori- Gold Chocobo
Kieran- sailorstar165
Lilly- crzykid11
Taini- Little Wolf

Predators-
Llyr- sailorstar165
Cian- crzykid11
Prospero- kamnicanka
Tei - kamnicanka

Profiles:

Humans:

Character Name: Alice
Username: Gold Chocobo
Race: Human
Weapons: None.
Powers: None.
Appearance: Protectors Normal_girl_with_bunnie
Short Bio: Alice is one of the few remaining humans. Because of her kindness she has survived this long. She's really talented at healing wounds ((wrapping wounds and using medicine)) and she will help anyone who is hurt, including other races that are out to kill her.

Protectors Tes10
Charater Name: Tes
Username: little wolf
Weapons: dagger, 18" survival knife, and a semi-automatic shotgun
Powers: none
Bio: Her twin sister was turned into a vampire only to be killed three days later be a werewolf. Since that day she has kiled any and all shape shifters that have crossed her path.

Character Name: Vincent
Weapons: Black Kanata
Powers: None.
Appearance: Protectors Art_1010
Short Bio: Vincent is the last human male alive, and he's struggling to be. He's fighting a horrible illness, that is slowly weakening his body. Everyday, he grows weaker and grows more dependent on others. The main problem is that he's too scared to get too emotionall attached to someone and doesn't want the group to worry about him. His village was murdered by a clan of tengu, however, because of his weak state they allowed him to die on his own. When they left him to die the "Protectors" found him and saved him. Only a monster of a certain race can heal his illness that leeches on his body, however, he cannot recall that race. He's very sweet and kind. When he's determined enough, he can do physical things such as fighting, but it takes a toll on his body.

Protectors:

Character Name: Kori
Race: Tengu
Weapons: None.
Powers: Ice.
Appearance: Protectors Anime287
Short Bio: Kori is a tengu whose life was saved by a human long ago. Therefore, he wants to protect the few remaining, he feels like it's his duty to return the favor to the human from long ago. He flies with his wings and has many capabilites with ice. He's very talented at dodging, but has a low attack hit rate.

Protectors DarkWing
Character Name: Kieran
Username: sailorstar165
Race: Dark Fairy
Weapons: black magic, curses
Powers: black magic, curses, mind read
Short Bio: Kieran was born, as all fairies are, from the great tree. She was born with black crow wings, and because of a prophecy claiming her to be the deathbringer, was to be killed. She learned of the plot and escaped. She abandoned her fairy size and shape and now tries to protect the humans, taking their shape and language. She seems scary, but the form of a fairy always reflects their past and magic.

Name: Lilly
User: Crzykid11
race:Fox
weapons:Dagger
Powers: None
Appearance: Protectors Anime-13
Short bio:Since Lilly was born she was an orphan. Humans took her in and raised her. Now she helps to protect the race that raised her.

Protectors Triana11
Character Name: Taini
User: little wolf
Race: Vampire
Weapons: none
Power: nothing abnormal for a vampire
Bio: After being turned, she tried to go back to her friends and family but they told her to go away. Taini hardly ever goes near humans in fear iof harming them but has on some occasions saved them. She survives off the blood of animals or blood from bloodbank, though, she perfers animal blood.

Predators-
Protectors WaterFairy
Character Name: Llyr
Username: sailorstar165
Race: water fairy
Weapons: spear
Powers: water magic, speaks to fish
Short Bio: A small water fairy, Llyr is devoted to protecting the water wear she lives. Don't let her size or cuteness fool you, though. She will kill and human who comes near her. She recently heard that the Deathbringer has decided to help the humans and has sworn to kill anyone, human or otherwise, that protects the demon. Her prefered way to kill is to lure foolish human men into the water and drown them. She could be convinced to help those foolish humans, however, if she can find a reason to go along with them. She's painfully naive and not very sharp.

Protectors Cian10
Name:Cian
User:Crzykid11
Race: Dragon
Weapons:Dagger,throwing knives(He is really good with hand to hand combat)
Powers:Fire(burns things when he touches them, or sets it on fire)
Short Bio:After returning home from a long trip, he found his village in ruin. Everyone he saw was dead, even his family. One person who was barely alive had told him humans have done this. From that point on he set out to kill every last human to avenge his family, and village.

Protectors Zakki47
Name: Tei
User: Kamnicanka
Race: White Phoenix
Weapons: Bow, poisoned needles
Powers: Advanced wind/air controll
Short Bio: As a child Tei and her parents where captured by humans. Scientist did terryfying tests on Tei's parents in front of her eyes. She however managed to escape. Since than she hates humans more than anything, decited to kill as meny of there 'monsters' as possible.

Protectors Howl
Name: Prospero
User: Kamnicanka
Race: Magician
Weapons: None
Powers: Magic, puppet controll
Short Bio: Prospero isn't the kind to kill humans nedlessly, yet he won't hesitate to do so. He usually lurks around battles, mostly interested in outcomes of those. He is let's say, not very social.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 am; edited 8 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Protectors Empty Re: Protectors

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:49 am

Protectors Anime287

Kori flew a little further, before landing on the ground, resting Vincent against a tree,

"Okay, we're going to take a short rest here." He knew that no one really needed it besides Vincent, but no one could ever say something so mean out loud. Kori looked back at the group, they all stuck together. Even if he flew rather then walked.

Protectors Normal_girl_with_bunnie

"Okay." Alice said, walking up to him. She looked up, the sky was extra blue today. She sat down on the ground placing her backpack next to her. She was truly thankful that there were monsters who cared, at the same time, she didn't blame them for wanting to kill off her race however,

"Are you feeling okay Vincent? Are you in any pain? I can get herbs that relieve pain..." She asked, she was going to gather some anyway, to stock up.

Protectors Art_1010

Vincent looked up, he was kinda tired, and felt a little pain, but it was nothing serious,

"No, I'm alright. Thank you anyway." He said, he really hated to drag down the group. He knew he was, even if they didn't say it to him. Vincent clutched his sword, If only I didn't have this diease...then I could help out instead of being a burden He looked up,

"Does anyone know when it'll rain? The plants look dry."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 am

Protectors DarkWing
Kieran landed next to the two humans and the tengu. "It will rain when it rains," the dark fairy replied sullenly. She knelt and lifted one of the wilting flowers. "It's true that these plants are dry, but I suppose the fairies in this region have their reasons." Fairies controlled nature. They decided when it would rain, when flowers would bloom, when it got cold or warm. All but Kieran. She was the deathbringer, with wings black as her powers. She could only bring death to this world. She could choose to kill beings before their time. Hers was a forbidden power, stepping in the realm of the gods.

She took her handa way, and the plant crumbled. Kieran hadn't meant to kill the plant, but it was so weak that even just her touch was enough to destroy it.

"It seems to me we are not welcome here," she stated. "We need to move quickly."

Protectors WaterFairy
Llyr was lounging below the surface. She was the one starving the plants. Humans had passed through the river that led to her lake, and she was determined to kill them. With no rain, the ponds, streams, and brooks all dried up. If they wanted water, they'd have to come to her lake, where they would meet their end. She smiled. It was the perfect plan.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 am

Protectors Zakki472
Tei landed silently on a tall, dieing tree. The forest around her seemed dry, like it wouldn't rain for weeks. The wind around her blew harder. She fluttered lightly with her wing-like ears, detecting vibrations and moveing in the air. It was no good. Forest was to alive, apart from the humans she was hunting there where animals releasing warmth and moveing, so that was useless.
She flew on, stopping by the large lake. It was akward enough, even without rain, level on water on the lake didn't appear to change as drastically. Tei stopped a few steps before the water, waiting for anything to happen.

Protectors Howl2
Prospero wasn't in the mood to do much, the weather was hot for severall days. Hle's been sitting, or beteer said lying high in one of the trees, that still had some shade left. He enjoyed the view of water fairy playing around with humans, not that he felt like joining, but if a human would be to run his way, he was shure ti kill it. He might make one of his puppets do some mess, just for personall fun of course.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:05 am

Protectors WaterFairy
Llyr sensed someone outside her lake, a white phoenix. The water fairy surfaced, hardly the size of a large trout. "What can I do for you, Miss Phoenix?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 am

Protectors Zakki472
"Ah, a fairy." Tei said, more relaxed. She was glad it wasn't anything more vicius. Not that faries wheren't powerfull, they just weren't the race tick fights with other magical creatures. "The name is Tei, my friend, may I drink from your your lake?" She asked with her beautyfull, melodical voice.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Protectors Cian11
Cian stood in the center of dying trees and plants. He stared at this one flower that is yet to completely dry out and die, then picked it up to smell it, but burned it to ash in his hands. Cian decided to continue walking just then he saw water up ahead, he hated water, It stung his hands whenever he touched it. He decided to walk towards it, just then he had saw 2 people, one in the water and one with wings outside the water. He kept walking until he was close enough to speak to them. "Hello.." He had said very quiet like to the 2 ladies.

Protectors Anime-28
Lilly stayed behind the group. She never spoke to anyone unless she really needed to. She had overheard they were going to rest so she decided to lay under a tree, near the group. Lilly had been watching them all and accidentaly fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Protectors WaterFairy
"Of course you may!" Llyr said happily. The Phoenix were a proud race that would never help the humans they so hated, and she was certain this White Phoenix was no different. "You know, she said conversationally, "some humans wandered into this forest. The forest fay are mad at me, but they are willing to let their plants suffer it the dry spell can lure those foolish humans here."

She noticed the other demon, a dragon. She wasn't sure the dragon's position on humans, but most demons hated humans, so she figured the same of him. "Hello," she said sweetly. "Care for a drink from my lake? Or perhaps a fish? I'd offer a duck, but I have no power over them."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Protectors Cian12
"No thank you, I can't drink water, and I'm not that hungry." Cian said nicely in a reply to the water fairy. " My name is Cian, what's yours?" He asked kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Protectors Zakki472
Tei sat by the water and drank from the lake. "Thank you, water fairy, water from your lake is one of the purest I ever tasted." She said, smiling lightly. "As for the human pests; May I wait with you here for their arrival, than help you clean this planet from their existance?" She asked, her eyes shining red for a moment. " Now, Cian is it? A dragon deamon I suppose, since you can't drink water. Glad to have met you, recall to me as Tei." She said with her soft voice.

Protectors Howl2
Interesting... Prospero watched as the prederators seemed to team up. Well, might as well join the party... He thought, pulling out a small, doll-like puppet and enlarging it. He carfully tied every part of her body with his magic, teaking full contoll of her. Done, I'm in the game as well....Puppet slowly opened her eyes, controlled by Prospero, who was checking if the connecion was working.

((Warning! This is not a new chareter she is a puppet, no emotions, no past, no name, she can use a little magic, but that's Prospero using magic trough her! I can do thet right?))
edit: Sorry, I wrote al this, before you posted. silent

Last edited by Kamnicanka on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:48 pm

(sorry guys, my vamp will be introduced after night fall)

Protectors Tes_he10
Tes walked through the empty city, her gun ready in case a predator found her. She was looking for a safe place to rest and madbe eat something. It was a long time since she or any human was safe. Though now she knew that it was never safe for anyone, not before this and certainly not now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Protectors Cian14
Cian bowed in the direction of Tei, "It is a pleasure to meet you Tei." Cian was always polite when he was in the presense of ladies. He looked at the fairy "May I know your name?" He asked curiously, yet politely

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:07 am

Protectors WaterFairy
"I am Llyr, mistress of this lake. I control the rain and the rivers here as well." The little fairy bowed. "I've stopped the rain because some humans crossed one of my rivers to lure them here. After all, humans are not like us. They're such fragile creatures. Without food and water, they die so quickly." She smiled coldly. "They'll either die of thirst or come straight here."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 am

Protectors Art_1010

Vincent suddenly coughed into his hand, blood seeping from inbetween his fingers. Dry. My throat is dry. We need to move faster. I have a bad feeling about this place. I should try to convince them to go elsewhere.,

"We should get moving."

Protectors Anime287

Kori noticed the blood, but didn't say anything. He only passed a concerned glance,

"He's right. There doesn't seem to be a good amount of rainfall in this area, we should try to find water elsewhere." he said, "Or at least find a body of water." He stood up, brushing his pants off.

"Vincent are you okay?" Alice asked looking at the blood. She knew it was so hard for him yet, he continued going. It made her feel useless, because there was almost nothing she could do for him,

"Okay! We'll get you some water soon."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:04 am

Protectors Tes_he11
When she was finally comfortable with the apartemnt she picked (no monsters or anything), she checked for running water. This house had a little but just enough to fill one large bottle. She opened a can of ravioli and looked out the window. There was forest, in the distance she could barely make out a clearing.
"I'll go there to finish filling my bottles," she mumbled to herself through a mouth full of food. She quickly finished, then picked up her things, grabbed her gun and headed toward the forest.

Last edited by little wolf on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Protectors Cian15
Cian smiled abit and bowed at Llyr as he spoke. "A pleasure to meet you Mistress Llyr." He looked out into the distance and stared. He thought he had seen something but wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 am

Protectors DarkWing
Kieran flew up to the highest branch of the dying tree. "There's a lake in that direction," she said, pointing, "but judging by the plants, I doubt the fairy there will be willing to share her water with us." She jumped back down and opened her wings last minute to slow her decent. "We should keep moving and see if we can find water without a fairy."

Protectors WaterFairy
"Perhaps you all ought to go," Llyr suggested. "The humans will be here soon, and if they see you, they might not come to my lake like I wish. They'll miss little old me, but they'll surely notice you."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Protectors Cian16
"Well then it was a pleasure to meet you both, I must be on my way now. Good hunting" Cian said and walked off in the direction he saw something move. He didn't know what or who it was but his curiousity made him want to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Protectors Tes_he13
Tes reached the boarder of forest much sooner then expected. Upon entering she noticed something was wrong, it looked like the plants haven't been watered in weeks, and knew that a water fairy wouldn't let this happen without evil intent. But she continued through the forest anyway. after a while something moving and went to investigate.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:41 am

Protectors DarkWing
Kieran swung around and lifted her hand, an orb with a curse forming in her palm. She stopped when she saw what the being was and dropped her hand at her side; the curse vanished. "A human... I thought we'd found all those that remained." This gave her a little hope. Perhaps the human race wasn't dependent on their sickly male human and the two they already had with them.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Protectors Tes_he15
After a short while Tes felt like she was being watched and she looked around. She saw something large with black wing so she pointed her gun at it in case it attacked. She walked as close as she dared to it and found that it was a fairy and she wasn't alone.
"Hello," she said gun still pointed at the fairy. Her eyes darted from creature to creature and she noticed two humans. Despite that she didn't lower her guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:58 am

(I know my pictures are huge, I'll fix them again later DX)

Protectors Anime287

Kori watched the human with a gun. If she proved to be a threat he will easily make the decision weither the group will continue on, dispose of her, or allow her to join the group. He watched her with his green eyes very carefully, then waited for the right time to speak,

"I didn't know guns were still around."

Alice noticed the girl who approached had a gun, she went close to Vincent, in case she decided to fire. Out of everyone, Vincent would be the most vulnerable to any type of attack, especially since his illness was attacking him strongly today.

Protectors Art_1010

Vincent moved a hand to the helt of his sword. He eyed the gun with very precise aim. If he needed to, he could cut the barrel off the gun. It was easy work for him, even though it would hurt him because of the illness. I can't let it get in the way. I have to act as if it doesn't affect me.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Protectors Lilly10
Lilly awoke to the 'hello' and looked at the girl with the gun. She stood up and faced the girl "Hello....my name's Lilly, what's your name?" Lilly said alittle nervous but calmly.

Protectors Cian19
Cian was getting tired of walking. He had walked a good while towards the shadow he had seen, but he had yet to come across anything that matched the shadow. He thought about turning to his dragon form to fly over and see what he could find, but knew that would only make the humans go into hiding and be harder to find. He kept walking, touching a tree once in a while, to destroy it from being in his path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Protectors Tes_he17
"I-I'm Tes," she said. Tes had no clue what to do, she was out numbered, they had two creatures that could kill her before she could shoot, and she refused to let them know they had beat her without a fight. She decided to point her gun at the ground in front of her but also stand her ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:42 am

Protectors Lilly11
"That's a pretty name." Lilly said giving a smile, being calm. She looked at everyone else. "Well, don't all jump in and say hello!" She said sarcastically. She held out her hand towards Tes for a handshake as she said "It's a pleasure to meet you by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum