Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Academy

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Supernatural Academy Empty Supernatural Academy

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Plot: Kids of all different magical breeds come together to learn about their background.

About the school: The school she on a privately owned island that's not on any maps. It was started by a vampire (the headmaster), a necromancer, a witch, a sorcerer, a half-demon, and a werewolf. The other five are the blackcloaks, who monitor the school during the day and when the headmaster's away.
Schedule:
7:00am-2:30pm human classes
3:00pm-4:00pm supernature classes
4:00pm-12:00am training/dorm (student must be in bed by 12:30am)
Rules:
1) Ocs only
2) three characters per player
3) No regular humans
4) 5-18 years of age for students
5) students and teachers live in dorms

Character
Students:
Deva- little wolf
Demon- little wolf
Zev- little wolf
Marie- crzykid11
Mystic- crzykid11
Alexander - crzykid11
Lorean- Lady_Of_The_Felines
Serean- Lady_Of_The_Felines
Aqua~Maria- Lady_Of_The_Felines

Teacher:

Character Profiles:

Supernatural Academy Tes11
name: Deva
user: little wolf
weapons: none
race: necromancer
Bio: Deva's whole life she's seen and heard ghosts. Her uncle, who is also a necro, conviced her dad to enroll her here when she was little. She has came back every year since only returning home for summer break.

Supernatural Academy Animew12
Name: Zev
User: little wolf
Race: werewolf
Bio: Zev was the strongest in his pack until he was 12. That was when his father re-married to a human, who "blessed' them with a half-breed baby girl. As she grew, she became the strongest which made Zev jealous. Zev decided to enroll hoping that the school would help him become stronger.

Supernatural Academy Kinky_10
Name:Lorean
User:Lady_Of_The_Felines
Race:Anthro
Weapons:none
Bio:Encouraged by her beloved mother and caring father, Lorean joined the academy to learn about the world. She is very hyperactive at times, and easy to befriend. Lorean always wans to make friends and meet new people.

Supernatural Academy Vampir10
Name:Marie
user:crzykid11
weapons:none
Race: vampire
bio: After her family was killed by vampire hunters, Marie had no where left to go. She now lives the academy, and learns everything she needs to know. Only thing is she never speaks to anyone. this is mainly becuase she's almost completely blind. She can only see the shadows of what's around her.

Supernatural Academy Succub10
Name:Serean
Race:Succubus
Bio: Born a Succubus, Serean hates her role her life is to take. She ran away from home and joined the academy to hopefully find a new path in her life.

Supernatural Academy Anime_12
Name:Alexander
User:crzykid11
Race:50%vampire, 25%werewolf
Bio:Abandoned by his family for being a mix, he went to the only place he hoped he would be accepted. Afraid of anyone wanting him dead for what he is, he hides his face and keeps his voice low and silent unless an elder speaks to him.

Supernatural Academy Wolfy11
Name: Demon
user: little wolf
Race: 50% voloe, 25% fire demon
Bio: Demon is a nickname given to him by his parents, not because he a demon but because he's an awesome athelet. He keeps to himself from fear of hurting someone. The only living there that he touches is his raven, Blackheart. His aunt is one of the blackcloaks, so many kids try to aviod her.

Supernatural Academy Witchi10
Name:Mystic
user:crzykid11
weapons:none
race:Witch
bio:Mystic had been sent to the Academy by her parents so she wasn't taken from them. But in doing this, they made her an orphan. Her only friend is her little pet that stays with her always, she named him Reptar.

Supernatural Academy Mermai10
Name:Aqua~Maria(Aqua for short)
Weapons:None
Race:Mermaid
Bio:Not knowing anything about the world above her, Aqua~Maria joined the academy to learn about the real world. She has no other friends than her dolphin Flipper. Aqua hopes to learn more about the world and possible about the place she calls home. She loves to make new friends, even if they are fish.

Last edited by little wolf on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 19 times in total

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Academy Empty Re: Supernatural Academy

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Supernatural Academy Tes_he12
As Deva got off the plane, provided by the headmaster, and felt the presents of a ghost. She looked around and saw Amy. Amy was the ghost that had been assigned to her upon her very first arrival. Before Deva could go to Amy she was handed a letter from the headmaster asking to accompany him for dinner.

Supernatural Academy Wolfy12
The planes landed in the court yard. There were four planes each hold 1,000 students and like all of them he stepped off.
"We're home, Heart," he said to the big black rave on his shoulder. The school had become his home, and his family was his Aunt Abby. He walked around and noticed a young necro that he'd seen so many time before. she was looking at something that only her kind could see when his aunt handed her a letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 am

Supernatural Academy Mystic10
Mystic held Reptar in one hand as she stepped off one of the planes with her stuff in the other. He was asleep in her arms. She didn't know what to do, she stared at the giant school. She stood in awe as more and more students walked by her with their stuff. She began to walk to the school, wondering where she is to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:24 am

Supernatural Academy Kinky_11
Lorean stepped off the plane with her suitcase and took a deep breath. She looked around and smiled happy to be there. Lorean noticed a small girl with a witch hat, she walked over to say hi then saw a small fluffyish green dinosaur. "Awwww he's so cute!" Lorean blurted out infront of the small witch girl. "Sorry, my name is Lorean, whats yours? and what's your little dinosaur's?" She asked in a excited tone.

Supernatural Academy Succub11
Serean stepped off the plane and looked at the school in awe. She was excited but didn't show it. Serean picked up her suitcase, and walked around the gigantic group of students. She didn't notice anyone else that was like her, she felt like an outcast. She decided to keep walking and maybe she would find someone like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:05 am

Supernatural Academy Mystic11
Mystic was shocked by Lorean. "M-My names Mystic...and this is Reptar, it's nice to meet you Lorean. Do you know where we are to go once we arrive?" Mystic asked not knowing what else to say, or ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 am

Supernatural Academy Kinky_12
"No, i don't I'm sorry, but I like your name, it's pretty! Do you want to walk with me and see if we can find someone to help us?" Lorean said in a calm voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 am

Supernatural Academy Mystic12
Mystic chuckled. "Thank you, I like your name too. Sure let's walk, maybe we CAN find someone to help us." Mystic walked with her and looked at all the people that she passed. She had noticed a boy with a raven, but didn't want to leave Lorean, whom she was walking with. She kept walking and kept looking at the people, wanting to find someone who might help them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Supernatural Academy Animew13
Zev walked off the plane with his small dufflebag. He took a deep breath trying to see if another werewolf but the only smell he noticed was the sickly sweet smell of a succubus. and went to follow the scent.

Supernatural Academy Wolfy13
Demon noticed the two girls walking,he knew exactly what they were. He pet Heart but suddenly heart flew off towards the two girls. Demon quickly followed after. Heart landed infront of them and cawed. Demon became alittle nervous knowing Blackheart wanted him to talk to the girls, and took some deep breaths before walking over to get Blackheart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Supernatural Academy Serean10
Serean sat down on the steps of the academy, tired and disappointed. She had not seen one person that was merely like her. All Serean wanted to do now is get a room and rest.

Supernatural Academy Lorean10
Lorean was spooked abit by the raven, she then looked at it curiously, not knowing if she should pet the raven. "Well, hello there nice raven...where's your owner?" She asked alittle nervous.

Supernatural Academy Aquama10
Aqua~Maria swam around the island. She went up on a rock. Flipper swam around where Aqua was, wanting to play, but he knew Aqua was busy with trying to go to school. Aqua pondered how she was to walk into school, then she remembered a special amulet her mother had given her. The amulet appeared normal but if worn she would have legs, but if she took it off, her tail would be back, and legs gone. Aqua quickly put on the amulet, and began to run up to the school. She wasn't used to feet so she fell every couple of steps, and hated it. She couldn't understand how people could walk, let alone anything else in the world. When she got to where the groups of students were, she sat on the grass not wanting to be laughed at for falling.

Last edited by Lady_Of_The_Felines on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Supernatural Academy Wolfy14
Demon whistled for Blackheart to come back but the bird refused. "I'm sorry," he said approaching to witch and the anthro, "he can be so stubborn sometimes." He picked up the Heart and asked, "Do you need help with anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Supernatural Academy Marie_16
Marie was inside the academy already. She woke from her sleep to a knock on her door. She walked her way to the door and opened it. A man spoke and told her that she was to join him for dinner. She knew his voice and it was the headmaster. "Yes, headmaster." She said to him, closing the door and finding her way back to her coffin. she laid down and fell back asleep only to wake later on that day.

Supernatural Academy Mystic13
"Oh it's ok, he seems like a very nice raven, whats his name? And if you can help us find out where we are to go that would be very helpful, please." Mystic said to the demon boy. Reptar flew out of Mystic's arms and flew around the demon, he seemed to be studying the boy and his Raven. After a short while Reptar went back to Mystic and laid back in her arms. "Reptar seems to beleive you are ok, sorry if he bothered you with that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Supernatural Academy Wolfy15
He didn't know what to do went the small creature flew around. "His name is Blackheart. He's the only animal that has runaway from me at first site. But as for what to do, you wait for all the Blackcloak to come out and tell you your dorm.

Supernatural Academy Animew14
He walked toward the young succubus still holding his small dufflebag. He yelled, "Hey, Vampiress!", since he didn't know her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:08 am

Supernatural Academy Mystic14
"Ok, thank you....Do you know when they are to come out?" Mystic said in a curious tone. She looked at him and Blackheart, she couldn't pick it out but there was something special about him, she could sense it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:19 am

Supernatural Academy Lorean12
Lorean was getting bored and didn't want to impose on the boy. "Well, thanks for your help, bye." She ran off wanting to find a blackvloak and get her room n see who her roommate would be, she was anxious and impatient. Lorean wanted to begin school right then.

Supernatural Academy Serean11
Serean stared at the werewolf walking up to her. She shook her head and sighed. Serean spoke out loud enough for him to hear "I'm not a vampire, and my name is Serean." She didn't want to be rude to him but she was very agitated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Supernatural Academy Animew15
"Well, Serean, do you use humans or even animal blood for nourishment?" He asked as he sat next to her. "Do you need it to survive? And more imporantly, how do smell?"

Supernatural Academy Wolfy16
"Actually, they should be out soon. Hey, if you're going to look for them that's a really bad idea," He called after them. He waited for a reaction as Blackheart flew up in the air and landed on Demon's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:09 am

Supernatural Academy Mystic15
Mystic still stood next to the boy, and watched Lorean run off.She looked back at the boy. "My name's Mystic, what's yours?" She asked very curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:26 am

Supernatural Academy Serean12
"No I don't drink blood at all. And what about smell?" Serean looked at the werewolf boy confused, and curious. She didn't want to be rude but she had no clue what she was getting at with the questions. "Look, I'm not a vampire...I'm a succubus. My kind don't eat/drink blood of any sorts." Serean said in a calm tone. She stretched her black wings abit, then looked at the boy.

Supernatural Academy Lorean13
Lorean stopped and looked back at the boy, she sighed and then went back to walking around. She kept ahold of her suitcase, and walked around meeting people and talking to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Supernatural Academy Animew19
"Well, you see, were grew up succubuses and incubuses are vampires who used their scent and looks in order to attract their prey, kinda like a venus flytrap. The smell thing, well, for whatever reason most werewolves smell like enemies to anything with an awesome scence of smell," he explained.

Supernatural Academy Wolfy17
"I'm Demon," he mumbled. His entire body was already turing red. He had no clue what to say to Mystic which was making him nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Supernatural Academy Mystic16
"That's a nice name."Mystic said smiling. She was nervous and thought the boy was really nice, and somewhat sweet. Mystic got distracted when she noticed people walking out of the school, five of them wearing what seemed to be black coats. She stayed where she was and looked back at the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Supernatural Academy Wolfy18
He grinned at her as the Blackcloaks walked out."Those are the Blackcloaks," he whispered as he pointed to the five people.

Supernatural Academy Tes_he16
As shoved the letter in her carry-on as the Blackcloaks. She was on of the first to get her dorm and room. Amy floated over to her and asked where she was that year. "Some dorm as last, Ghost room 115," she replied as she shugged and began to walk to the far side of the campus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 am

Supernatural Academy Marie_17
Marie was awoken again to her alarm. She had her alarm set to go off when it began to get dark out. Marie got up and walked her way to the door. She didn't even know what her room number was, only that she has been their ever since she can remember. Marie opened the door and noticed shadows walking by. She closed her door back and went back to her coffin and layed down, careful not to fall asleep, as she wondered who she would have as a roommate this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 am

Supernatural Academy Aquama11
Aqua saw the people in the coats and got up. As she walked clumsily over to them, she fell multiple times. Once Aqua reached them she stood still and told them she wanted to live in the waters around the school, for she was a mermaid. They were ok with the mater as long as she got to her classes on time. "I will always be on time. I promise!" She said to them about classes. Since that was settled Aqua~Maria went to the beach, took off the pendant and went in the water. She found Flipper and told him everything about the schools blackcloaks, students, everything.

Supernatural Academy Lorean14
Lorean ran over to the blackcloaks to get her room but there was a giant crowd around them, and Lorean couldn't get through. She stood aside and waited for there to be an opening.

Supernatural Academy Serean13
Serean looked at the wolf boy. "I don't like to make enemies. To me you smell like any old werewolf. I am not threatened by a werewolf. I came here to find a new path and not to be a succubus. I hate the idea of what I have to do with my life, I want to choose. Understand?" Serean said to the boy. "What's your name? It seems rather rude that you question me and I don't know your name, yet you know mine." She said curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Supernatural Academy Animew20
"Oh," he stood up, "where are my manors? I'm sorry! My name is Zev," he bowed as he said the last sentence. He grabbed her hand and said, "I think dorms are being assigned." Then he started to lead her back to the planes.

Supernatural Academy Tes_he18
"Hello," she said as she walked into her new room. It was dark and somewhat gothic with black candles lit everywhere. She walked to the curtens and began to open with.

Supernatural Academy Wolfy19
He moved toward the crowd. "I can tell you antything you want to know about the school," he turned and faced her as he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Supernatural Academy Marie_18
"Hello?" Marie said as she sat up cautiously from her coffin. She had thought she heard a noise and couldn't make out any shadows of what had made the noise.

Supernatural Academy Alexan11
Alexsander stepped off the plane after it had gotten dark and got his room number. He had went to his room and wasn't occupied at all. he set up with his side of the room in complete darkness. He laid down and read a book of his, waiting for the roommate to arrive.

Supernatural Academy Mystic17
"Could you show me where my room is when I get it?" Mystic asked sweetly, giving him a smile. Reptar snuggled to Mystic, not wanting her to forget about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Supernatural Academy Serean14
Serean let the boy lead her to where-ever. She wondered why her wings had not yet fully grown in. They were small and black, not at all big like her mothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next