Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

Go down

Bleach Empty Bleach

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Bleach by Tite Kubo.

Bleach Bleach-poster-1

Ichigo Kurosaki has always been able to see ghosts, but this ability doesn't change his life nearly as much as his close encounter with Rukia Kuchiki, a Soul Reaper (shinigami) and member of the mysterious Soul Society (Seiretei). While fighting a Hollow, an evil spirit that preys on humans who display psychic energy, Rukia attempts to lend Ichigo some of her powers so he can save his family; but much to her surprise, Ichigo absorbs everylast drop of her energy. Now a full-fledged Sould Reaper (shinigami) himself, Ichigo quickly learns that the world he inhabits is one full of dangerous spirits and, along with Rukia-who is slowly regaining her powers- it's Ichigo's job to protect the innocent from Hollows and help the spirits themselves find peace.

...or so say the back of volume one...

As of now, there are 32 volumes out in America, and they are pretty far behind the Japanese that's online.

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bleach Empty Re: Bleach

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 am

Ha ha ha. I love the picture. XD
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:10 pm

For whoever cares. I think Bleach is coming to an end. They went on a two week hiatus and that probably means they're going to have one huge last chapter like fma did. *sad face* I wants more Bleach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 pm

After a two week hiatus, bleach has finally updated! Its not ending, Its far from over! Yes! I wonder what they're going to do next?

If your looking for Bleach online, go to Mangastream.com/net (don't know which)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down