Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Power!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Girl Power! Empty Girl Power!

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Plot: A handful of girls around town claim the man of their dreams has been kidnapped! They believe the kidnappings are linked, and they want to end the kidnappings and rescue their loves!

Rules:
-Girl characters MUST save the guy characters (hence the title)
-Pairing you choose does NOT have to be cannon (ex. Colette X Zelos)
-Three Character Limit max, but I suggest two. (I'm only playing a thrid so there's a kidnapper)

Character List:

Kidnapped:

Kouichi Aizawa - Gold Chocobo
Sosuke Sagara - sailorstar165
Vexen - The Indeed that never was

Heroines:

Raimei Shimizu- Gold Chocobo
Kaname Chidori - sailorstar165
Marly- THe indeed that never was

Kidnapper:

Character Name: Melvin Conela
Username: Gold Chocobo
Race: Human
Weapons: Any weapon that he steals from the kidnapped
Powers: Any power that he steals from the kidnapped
Appearance: Girl Power! Picture
Short Bio: A man obsses with power steals strong men's abilities to become even more powerful.

Powers Taken:

Kouichi's ninja abilities and weapons. (Mainly jutsu)
Sosuke has the Bonta-kun suit, of course (hamster suit), lots of guns, bombs, an impossible amount of weaponry at his disposal.

(Guys, I need to know the guy's powers/weapons so he can use them. I might not know you anime, so thanks in advance!)

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Girl Power! Empty Re: Girl Power!

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:33 pm

(Let us begin shall we?)

Girl Power! Menu_02

Raimei looked around town wearing a slightly concerned face. She had been looking for Kouichi, who wasn't at his home. In fact, she couldn't find him in any of the usual places he hanged around. She sighed taking a seat on the nearest bench in the park,

"Why is he gone so suddenly?" Raimei began to think about it, and realized there had been a lot of reports of kidnappings on television lately, "Could it be!?" She stood up,

"KOUICHI YOU DUMBASS!!" She shouted loudly.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Okay, my first try, here I go:
(I'm unsure what to do with the pronouns)

Girl Power! Awwwww

The Castle that Never Was had been unusually calm. There were no weird experiments, no explosions, and no clones of people wandering around aimlessly. This led the Superior to wonder what had become of the resident mad scientist. He sent out Number XI in order to find out the cause.

Number XI traveled to the basement of the castle where the labs where located, but found no Vexen. The figure pulled off its hood and its black cloak swished as pink petals, which had dropped immediately when the hood fell, surrounded the figure. This created a very melodramatic atmosphere of pink and flowers.

Number XI pouted cutely and ran a hand through beautiful locks of pink hair, "Oh noo! Vexen is missing! Fooey! The Superior is going to be mad about this! I wonder where he went?"

Number XI was none to surprised to receive a mission from the Superior to find the missing Vexen. With hands firmly rested on curvy hips, and a swagger to astound anyone, Number XI vowed, "I WILL find you Vexen! I WILL!" Then the figure broke out in a fit of girlish giggles.
The Indeed That Never Was
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Indeeeeeeeeeeed
Registration date : 2010-10-20

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/819678/Inuobsessed004

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Girl Power! Kaname
Kaname was tapping her foot impatiently outside the school. Sousuke hadn't bothered to show up, which was odd for the military sargeant. He was, after all, assigned to protect her. When I get my hands on him... But her thought was cut off when she saw the paranoid military freak running down the street.

"And where have you been?" Kaname snapped.

Girl Power! Sousuke_Sagara
"I was being followed. I couldn't lead them to you. I'm pretty sure I shook them." There was a short pause, then. "Though, I don't think they were after you. I think... they were after me."

Girl Power! Kaname
Joy. More paranoia. She whipped out her giant fan and smacked him upside the head. "Sousuke, you're being rediculous. No one's after you, you crazy." She shook her head. "I really thought you were adjust--"

Something rushed past. There was a gun shot, and then Sousuke was gone. Kaname blinked like an idiot. "What just happened?" she asked herself. Then she turned and started chasing after a blur, swinging her fan. "Hey! Hey you! Where are you going with Sousuke?!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:26 am

Girl Power! Picture

Damn woman. Melvin thought, as he threw down a smoke bomb, so that way the stupid girl would be blinded. He hated women they were weak, and couldn't defend for themselves. Then, he used Kouichi's ability to teleport to get away. He reappeared at his base, where all the others captured were. He shoved Sousuke into a cell, that had two other men inside of it.

Girl Power! E5390dcb154df60a1bb6c371935505981259930233_full

Kouichi saw the other male being pushed in, and quickly caught him so that he didn't hit the hard stone floor. He watched as Melvin left, laughing to himself. He helped Sousuke return to his feet,

"You alright?" He asked, How many more people does he need? He's powerful enough with my powers alone....it's a good thing, he doesn't know I'm immortal. Or he'd take that too.

(Note: Kouichi was an experiment, therefore the experiment caused him to be immortal, but of course he's not too happy about that.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:33 am

Girl Power! Kaname
"Get back here!" Kaname shouted, fighting her way through the smoke screen with her fan. When the smoke dispersed, she found that she was completely alone. She stopped, and an angry vein started pulsing in her forehead. "When I get a hold of you both..." She whipped out her cell phone. "Oh hi, Tessa," she said, faking friendliness toward her rival. "Tell me, you guys wouldn't happen to have Sousuke for some training excersize or another, would you? No, nothing's wrong. He's just being more paranoid than usual. So he's not doing anything for you guys? Okay. Thanks. Bye." She hung up the phone, pocketted it, and then kicked a nearby fence, knocking it over. "Damn it!"

Where am I? What's going on?" Sousuke was, of course, fine. Nothing fazed him. "Who was that guy?" He reached into his pocket and frowned. "Where's my gun? And my radio transmitter?" He'd thought no one would find it in the N-Space of his pocket.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Girl Power! Awwwww
Number XI had tracked Vexen back to a small town in another world. Using the dark corridors with ease in order to go from place to place, Number XI stepped out in front of a populated place. After a couple of hours of reconaissance, Number XI had found out about kidnappings of local males. This explained what had happened to Vexen, but why? Number XI pondered to himself, 'why would anyone want Vexen? He's old! And boring!...and..VEXEN!.' Number XI sighed and turned to a nearby noise, it was an angry teenage girl.

Girl Power! Vexen_Experiments_often_Fail_by_Laxia
Vexen was having a small panic attack. He was toooo old for this crap. He looked around weakly, frowning, he was still in his lab coat. An idea struck him and he dug through his pockets, pausing when his hands gripped nothing. Where in the seven hells was his liguid nitrogen? His cloning device? HIS SHIELD?! He growled, balling his hands into fists. "GET ME OUT OF HERE! I DEMAND IT! DO I EVER GET RESPECT??? I'M A SCIENTIST!!! THE SUPERIOR WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS AND YOU WON'T EXIST ANYMORE!!!"
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Girl Power! Kaname
Kaname noticed a tall, slim woman in a black coat watching her. "Oh, um... This wasn't your fence, was it?" she asked, pointing at it. "Um... My... friend sorta got kidnapped just now and I was pissed off." She bowed quickly. "I'm sorry!"

"And who are you, sir?" Sousuke asked the blond crazy guy. The term "mad scientist" came to mind, but Sousuke brushed it away. The military had plenty of scientists, and none of them were mad.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Girl Power! Awwwww
Number XI blinked, "Oh, no, it wasn't, in fact I'm looking for my fellow Org-..I mean friend, who was also kidnapped. Do you have any clues on where he might be?" Number XI couldn't help but notice her reaction as he was speaking, was there something on his face or something, was it his voice? Did he have split ends?

Vexen snorted, secretly happy he had been referred to as 'Sir' and not his other common nicknames in the Organization. These included: Nutso, Mad Scientist, The Crazy Blond Old Lady in the Basement and many other fun...'titles'. He sighed, "My name is Vexen, I have no idea how all of us came to be in this location, but I'll get us out." He attempted to use his ice magic, but to no awail, "What?....I can't use my magic!"
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Kouichi passed him a half-hearted smile,

"I'm afriad that the kidnapper has taken all of our known powers so he can use them for his own use. I suggest you calm down, or you shall never think of a way to escape," He said calmly. He seemed that only one of them wasn't very calm, "And all of our weapons I'm afriad, but I suppose that's normal." He leaned up against the wall,

"I'm Aizawa Kouichi."

Girl Power! Menu_02

Raimei sighed as she was walking home, to find that her fence that she had just painted had been knocked down. She stared at her fence for a few moments before shrieking,

"AHHHH!!!!! MY FENCE MY BEAUTIFUL FENCE," She jumped beside it, "I SPENT ALL DAY PAINTING YOU ARGHHHH!" She dashed into the nearest tree drawing her black sword, slashing at the tree furiously,

"I'm going to tear which punk did this to pieces!!!" She screamed angerly.

(Raimei isn't calm like Raikou ^_^U)

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Vexen sighed, nodding in acknowledgement to the boy's introduction, "No, you're right, we should remain calm and form some sort of a plan." He rubbed his chin, thinking to himself, 'hmmmm, known abilities, does that include my powers of darkness? No, it can't be, without that I wouldn't exist, he probably doesn't know about our dark corridors, I can only hope'. He tried to call up a corridor of darkness, a small ball of darkness appeared, fizzled, and dissapeared. Vexen sighed again, then he sensed something, 'another Organization member?..I can only hope it's not Number XI...'
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:09 am

Girl Power! Kaname
"Oh, um, was that your fence?" Kaname asked Raimei. "I kinda knocked it over. I'm sorry. My friend was just kidnapped by a weird black-shadow thing and I got a little pissed off..." Then she realized what the weird girl in the black had said. "Wait, someone you know got kidnapped too? That's just too bizarre!" She then glanced at Raimei. "Er... Please don't tear me to pieces. I'm afraid what Sousuke might do to you when and if he gets unkidnapped."

"I'm Sargeant Sousuke Sagara," Sousuke said, soluting for no particular reason other than that's how he always introduced himself. He then went to the bars and grabbed them. "These are solid zerconium steel, the same thing our arm slaves are made of... Military issue, too. Just who is this person who abducted us?"

(no idea if "zerconium steel" actually exists, but I've heard it in enough anime)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:45 am

Kouichi put a hand on his chin,

"I don't know, but judging by my past experiances, chances are he probably stole some material from the military, considering he's stolen from us," He said, having lived over 200 centuries, "But right now, all I'm worried about is my cup of tea at home, probably getting all crusty now...." And Raimei... she's not good taking bad news.

Girl Power! Menu_02

Raimei felt several veins pop onto her face,

"NO WAY!!!! This was like my only success, no!" She shouted staring at the now broken fence, tears going down her face ( T_T <--the funny tears though if you know what I mean not like serious tears) She then perked up at the word kidnapping, jumping up and shouting a even louder 'No way',

"My friend Kouichi just got kidnapped! They have to be linked!" She said, then calming down to think.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:48 am

Girl Power! Kaname
Kaname thought for a moment, then said, "So what do they all have in common...? Besides female friends... Let's see, Sousuke's a war nut, but..." Then something came to her. "Wait, are your friends male? Maybe we have a crazed Yaoi fan on our hands!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Girl Power! Awwwww
(haha...yaoi fans..)

Number XI blinked then his eyes got as wide as saucers, he started to mentally picture something. He let out a creepy giggle and a dreamy smile covered his face as his nose started to bleed. "Do you think that could have happened?!?!?" He seemed much too excited about this outcome.

Vexen stared at the boy, "TEA? WE HAVE NO TIME FOR TEA!" Vexen growled angrily, pacing up and down their 'cell'. He was desperately trying to get out of here, his gut told him he might die in here if he didn't get out, maybe the kidnapper was homicidal, who knew? He snorted to himself, 'Why me? What could I have POSSIBILY done to deserve this?...Why wasn't the Superior abducted?! He deserves this!'
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Kouichi sighed,

"I think you need some more then me. Settle down," He said slightly annoyed, whacking him upside the head, "You need to stay calm. I don't think he's after our lives. If we die, so do our powers....or weapons in other cases." He said thinking.

Girl Power! Menu_02

Raimei looked at the over-zealous girl in the black coat,

"You know your a odd chick," She said with an annoyed looked, "This is no time for yaoi-thoughts missy! They could be in serious danger. I doubt it's a yaoi fan...because.....Kouichi isn't that attractive." She said putting a hand on her chin,

"He's more...for girls. Guys would look at him and be confused weither he's the dominant one or not-BUT let's not get into that!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Girl Power! Awwwww
Number XI giggled again, "Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm no chick then. And your friend sounds like just my type! *flirty wink and struting with hands on hips* "Just like my Vexen! And I'm Marly by the way! Well, my name is Marluxia but everyone calls me Marls or Mar-Mar or just Marly!!"

Vexen raised an eyebrow, "I'm curious how YOU can keep calm, we are kidnapped, helpless and without any powers, this is odd and uncomfortable." He scrutinized the young boy, "Now, as a scientist, I can see something is off with you." He tapped his chin. He looked at the military boy, "And he has some kind of military trauma and needs some tranquilizers at best." Vexen went to continue when he sneezed and a cold chill ran up his spine, was someone talking about him?

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Girl Power! Kaname
Kaname stared at the girl--er, guy. "If only guys are getting kidnapped, I can see why you were passed over. Are you one of those gender confused people you see on TV all the time in anime?" She stopped and shook her head. "You know what? Don't answer that. Let's just figure out a way to save those stupid idiots." She took a deep breath, then held out her hand. "I'm Kaname Chidori."

"I'm perfectly fine, sir," Sousuke said. "I don't need a tranquilizer or anything like that. If anyone does, it may be you." He turned to Kouichi. "We should find a way out of here. Who does he send to feed us? Can that person be easily overpowered?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Kouichi shrugged,

"Who knows, I've never paid attention, or eaten really...I just want some tea," He then looked at the scientist, "Why, I don't know what you're talking about. Nothing is off about me. If it's my appearance you must certainly know of a diease called albinoism." He lied. He had gained that appearance due to experiments, just as his family had. He stretched,

"As a scientist, you should know staying calm is a virtue. Besides, I think Sousuke is rather calm, I don't think tranquilizers are needed."

(Note: Kouichi doesn't need to eat to live)

Girl Power! Menu_02

Raimei just blinked,

"After meeting Miharu-Kun I shouldn't be surprised," She said out loud, then looked at Kaname, taking her hand, "I am Samurai Raimei of the Shimizu Clan."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:57 pm

(alright thanx guys)

Girl Power! Awwwww
Marly sighed, putting one finger to his lower lip, "hmmmm, I could always ask the others, but it's supposed to be my mission....Oh! I could always follow Vexen's essence of darkness, it's faded, but still there." He giggled to himself, flipping his hair, a shower of beautiful pink sakura petals scattered around him. "Now I feel motivated! ONWARD!" A pink scythe materialized out of the shower of petals, an evil grin cut across his face and he chuckled darkly, a new side of his personality coming out.

Vexen continued to mutter to himself, walking around and lightly touching the area around him, there must be some kind of structural weakness around here, there has to be. He sat down on the ground, tugging at his hair, he knew if he were someone else, muscles would have come in handy, but he lacked those, all he had were brains, and those weren't doing much good....

(....If Zexion can smell darkness, then they all can sense it...I suppose....roll with it.)
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:54 am

Girl Power! Kaname
This guy's a freak, Kaname thought, seeing the petals and the twisted grin. How'd I get caught up in all this? I deal with enough weirdos as it is. She sighed. "All right, let's go and find them, then." There was just no escaping.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Girl Power! Awwwww
Marly grinned ear to ear, "Alright ladies, follow meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" He opened a portal of darkness in the direction that he sensed Vexen; they arrived at a creepy old mansion in what seemed like the dead part of town. "Ooooo....creepy."
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Kouichi yawned,

"If you'll excuse me, I need a drink of water," He opened the cell door, then returned with a cup of water. He blinked for a moment stupidly, "Why didn't I think of just opening it sooner.....it wasn't locked...." He said a sweatdrop coming down the back of his head,

"I suppose our captor isn't as smart as we thought."

Girl Power! Menu_02

Raimei hestitated somewhat but entered. She looked around the mansion,

"It seems kinda dirty for someone to have a family in this mansion," She said noticing furnished rooms covered in heavy layers of dust and other particles of dirt, "So I guess this could be the place."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Girl Power! Awwwww
Marly looked around as well, frowning, "This place needs some color....bad." He started walking down the main hallway, motioning for the others to follow, "I sense Vexen is somewhere below ground, weird, it's like he hasn't actually gone anywhere, he used to hang out in the lab in the basement before too...."

Vexen stared at the boy, "Why didn't we think of that?..or the kidnapper for that matter?..And why are we still here? Let's go!" He stormed gruffly out of the cell and headed for the nearest table, "Where are my things?!"

Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 am

Sailor quit, but we could continue without her. Shall we?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next