Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Battle For The Universe

3 posters

Go down

Final Battle For The Universe Empty Final Battle For The Universe

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Plot: There's only one universe, which is in desperate need of some saviors. A new, unstoppable enemy has begun his reign of terror, pledging to take over the entire universe, with he has the complete and ulimate ruler. In this universe, people from different worlds join together to battle this force. The group is now in outerspace, formulating their plan to save the universe, and learn how to defeat and find this enemy. Soon....it will be the Final Battle For The Universe....and only one side may be left standing.

Rules:
-Two Character Max
-The only OC will be the "Unstopped Enemy"
-You can use characters from Anime/Manga or Video Games.
-Obviously pick a character that can fight somehow, any type of fighting is allowed.
-"Pawn" Robots are roleplayed by anyone.

Characters:

-Saviors-

Eliwood- Gold Chocobo
Kamina- xTwilightxAngelx
Alto- xTwilightxAngelx
Saya- love4sora
Alice- love4sora
Maxi- Puppy
Zack- Puppy

-Unstoppable Enemy-

Character Name: Rouze
Username: Gold Chocobo
Race: Robot
Weapons: Rouze utlizes any objects around him, turning them into weapons, as well as tranforming his own body.
Powers: Transformer
Appearance: Final Battle For The Universe Ffu5
Short Bio: Rouze has lived thousands of years. After floating in space, because humans launched him away deeming that he is too dangerous, he feels that he is the only one with the wisdom to rule the universe. Nothing will stop him from his goals except death. Residing on a Plant known as "Essayer", he has many robotic armies, who are ready to take over and fight at any given moment.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Final Battle For The Universe Empty Re: Final Battle For The Universe

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:07 pm

(I'm going to start. If you have any last minutes changes feel free to do so. Thanks! ^^)

Final Battle For The Universe EliwoodsDad

Eliwood paced back and forth within his father's castle. Although his father's death has passed it down to him, he could never seem to claim it as his own, nor would he allow anyone to call him "King" Eliwood. He prefered "Lord" or "Prince". He entered the workshop, where a grand space ship was being made. He learned of the threat in space, so he was willing to go as far as there to protect his people. He, being with a high status, was rather wealthy due to his good deeds. He wanted to check the progress,

"How is it coming?" When he gained a response he smiled, it was almost complete. He now just needed to wait for the people he asked to come along. Being a Prince, he had many connections, even to those outside of his world. He wanted to see his friends again, and be sure none are injured while he's asking for their assistance. He returned to the front lobby awaiting the arrival of his close friends.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Final Battle For The Universe Zack_Fair_by_ZackFair_Fanclub

Zack smiled heartily as he finally entered Eliwood's home country,

"Man that was a long trip! I hate traveling for so long!" He complained loudly, continuing to ride along, he would soon arrive at Eliwood's castle. He hoped for food. Food sounded great at this moment. He finally made it to the front of the castle, parking his motorcycle. He then entered the huge castle. He cupped his hands around his mouth,

"YOOHOO! Anyone home?!"

Final Battle For The Universe 0002

Maxi was wandering around the outskirts of Eliwood's home country lost. Man...I knew I should've brought a map. He grumbled to himself. He walked around more, refusing to believe he was lost.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:05 pm

((sorry...we've both been busy...senior year/college will do that. -_-;;Wink)
((SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! sort of...for saya...^_^;;Wink)

Final Battle For The Universe Saya5

Saya walked into the castle silently. It's been a few months since herself and Haji were separated from Kai and the others. For the most part, Saya has been training a lot with Haji, and killing Chiropterans whenever found. She truly has been getting better with her sword fighting skills.

However, Saya was sort-of recruited to be a part of some big-time-mission. With her knowledge of Chiropterans and how they seem to travel pretty fast, she didn't want to chance it by missing out on this opportunity. There were already enough people for the mission, so Saya had Haji stay behind and fight against the Chiropterans on his own for a while. She knew he would be fine on his own anyhow, whether either of them liked it or not.

As soon as Saya walked in though, her attention was caught by someone shouting,
"YOOHOO! Anyone home?!" in a rather loud manner. She didn't feel or think too much about it though; Saya has turned rather cold since her and Haji's separation with everyone.

Final Battle For The Universe 106662

Alice walked her way into the large castle. This is great, she thought to herself, this place is huge! I wonder where the kitchen is... I want meat... She wondered about the lobby area of the castle, just getting a good look at everything.

After a few minutes of wondering though, she sighed and plopped down on one of the couches. Alice let her arms hang over and behind the couch, and crossed her legs. She let out a long sigh once more and tilted her head back. Closing her eyes, she thought, This is gonna be a long mission... And why did I have to go by myself?! Oz should be here entertaining me! Whether Alice liked it or not, she missed her manservant, and wasn't quite sure what to do without him there.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:30 am

Okie Dokes. When Twilight has time then he can reply, and then we're all set to go.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:41 am

alright.
but hey, we're both sorry that we're still not on quite a lot...
we're still trying to get used to coming back on & such...& again, we're just been really busy with school & social plans & such...
he knows that he does have to come on & post though, so he hasn't really forgotten (completely...again, we're both trying to get used to this again. ^_^;;; )
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:13 am

I understand, I was just posting a spot check pretty much Razz
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum