Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Really Happened as a Result of Sugar

2 posters

Go down

What Really Happened as a Result of Sugar Empty What Really Happened as a Result of Sugar

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:25 pm

Okay, this fic is on Fanfiction.net. It's co-written with my friend Andrea (she's Cellphone Otaku on Gaia).

Basically, we stay up late and drink too much pop. Then we sit down and write this. ...Okay, I write it and she helps with concepts.

And so you know, when it comes to the in story A/Ns ((anything like this means it’s my author’s note)) and ((anything bolded in parenthesis like this means it’s Andrea’s note))

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

What Really Happened as a Result of Sugar Empty Re: What Really Happened as a Result of Sugar

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Chapter 1: Sora’s Awakening

Sora was falling through the water. Simple and Clean was playing in the background, but this time it was by a guy. A girl’s voice shouted, “Ryo! Are you singing again?”

“No, Andrea! Midget man, are you singing?” called another voice.

“Yes...” he said slowly. “I’ll stop.” ((Midget is based off my brother, Andy, who will appear and be annoyed.))

The rest ran with Utada Hikaru singing the song, but now Sora didn’t hear it. He was falling through the water again, and he couldn’t help but think, ‘Ah! I’m gonna drown! Wait, I can breathe! Hey, how the crap does that work? Hmm... Do I have gills? No, I don’t. Then how am I breathing?’ He sat up as he fell in The Thinker position. ((One word, WTF? You’re not supposed to be thinking while you fall! Dumb ass!))

He landed on the thing and the birds flew around him. “Crap! Don’t shit on me!” he shouted, covering his head with his arms as if to protect himself from a bomb. When the birds were gone, he looked down. “Who are the dorks on the panel, and why are there cute fuzzy animals on it?”

“So much to do...” said a voice.

“Ah! It’s the voices again! I thought my therapist got rid of them!” Sora screamed like a little girl.

“Ahem! I am not a voice in your head. Now... So much to do, so little time. Take your time. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it?”

Sora stared around. “What? Why should I listen to you?”

The voice was exasperated. “I don’t know... Because I’m a random disembodied voice?” ((YEAH TO DISEMBODIED VOICES!))

Sora shrugged and followed the voice’s instruction.

“Power sleeps within you. If you give it form, it will give you strength. Choose well.”

“Why do I have to choose?” Sora asked the sky, but there wasn’t any response. He jumped for the shiny sword because it was shiny-ish.

“The power of the Warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction. Is this the path you choose?”

“Does it include lots of shiny stuff?” Sora inquired. ((You idiot, Sora... I don’t even know why I’m here...))

“Er... Yeah, kid. Your path is set. Now, what will you give up in return?”

Sora ran for the wand because he was afraid of staffs with big mice heads on them. “Get rid of this thing!”

“Um... ‘The power of the Mystic. Inner Strength. A staff of wonder and ruin.’ Do you give up this power?”

Sora nodded, and the stained glass underneath him broke apart. “IT’S NOT MY FAULT!” he shouted as he fell. He landed on the Cinderella stained glass. ‘Did she have a fight with a toilet and it won?’ he thought to himself, staring at the woman’s brown hair. ((Am I the only one who noticed that glitch?)) ((No, I did too. Before you even landed on your foot, Sora, I came up with that, so HA!))

“You have gained the power to fight,” said the voice as the sword appeared in Sora’s hand. When he swung it, the voice shouted, “That’s it! You got it! Use this power to protect yourself and others.” Shadows appeared. “There are times when you’ll have to fight. Keep your light burning strong.”

Sora managed to fight the tiny little bug-things without much trouble. When it was done, he had to kill the ones behind him. Now he sunk into the darkness. “Wait! I can’t swim!” Sora screeched as he sank into it. When he fought away the darkness, he was at the see-through door. ‘I can’t open it...’ he thought. “Voice! Make the door open or I’ll destroy everything!”

The voice sighed and dropped a potion. “That’s a potion. Use it when you get badly injured.” The door opened. “Keep hands and feet inside the door at all times.” ((My idea!))

Sora noticed his friends, Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka. “Selphie!” he said happily.

“What’s most important to you?” she asked.

“Huh? My friends, of course!” Sora said.

“Is friendship really that important?” Selphie asked, but when pressed for what was going on, she didn’t say anymore.

“What’re you so afraid of?” Tidus asked stupidly.

“I’m afraid of being different. Why would you care though?” Sora muttered.

“Is being different really so scary?” Tidus wondered allowed.

“What do you want outta life?” inquired Wakka in his terrible accent.

“To see rare sights,” Sora answered, giving up on actually getting a response.

“See rare sights, huh?” Wakka laughed.

“You want friendship. You’re afraid of being different. You want to see rare sights. Your journey begins at Midday. Keep a steady pace, and you’ll come out just fine. The day you open the door is both far off and very near.”

Sora was now on the stained glass of Sleeping Beauty. He fought some more Heartless and ran up the path. He was up on top and approached the light in the center.

“The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes,” said the voice.

Turning, Sora saw his shadow coming to life. He screamed and ran for the path, but it was gone. He spun around to face the huge Darkside. ((Ha ha, you’re gonna die now!))

“But don’t be afraid,” said the voice shakily. “And don’t forget...”

“What’s that mean? Finish your sentences!” Sora bellowed, but to no effect. He sliced at the Darkside’s hand, until it roared, knocking him back. Sora’s sword disappeared, and he evaded the blow, falling on his ass. ((You clutz!))

“—But don’t be afraid, you hold the mightiest weapon off all,” said the voice as the monster swallowed Sora up. As he flipped over to crawl away in an attempt to escape, the voice said, “And don’t forget—” Sora was almost engulfed in the darkness “—you are the one who will open the door.”
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

What Really Happened as a Result of Sugar Empty Re: What Really Happened as a Result of Sugar

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:43 pm

To read the rest, click here. The thing's too long and has some words that probably aren't appropriate for the site.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:17 pm

((.............i wanna be apart of it soooooooooo bad! plus, i see you more often than andrea does. you two don't update often. Sad ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:18 pm

I know. If you want, we can co-write somethin' else.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:49 pm

O.O really?! that would be sooooooooooo cool! er...........PM me about any ideas, cause i got nothing.......as always. >.<
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum