Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New 14th Noah

+3
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 Empty Re: The New 14th Noah

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:54 pm

((i'm gonna wing it for kanda if you don't mind))

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 932171

Lavi watched sorely as Timcanpy flew out the window. As much as he wanted to find Allen faster, Lavi himself thought that it would be best to stay together. But he wouldn't dare to go against Lenalee, and apparently Timcanpy's, wishes. He leaned against the window as he crossed his arms. Staring out at the passing scenery, Lavi thought, Just hurry on back, Tim.

Hours passed as Lavi continued to watch out for Timcanpy's return. But he never came back. Something's not right... Tim should be back by now, I'm sure of it, he thought to himself. Lavi lifted his head and faced Lenalee--who was sitting across from him. "Lenalee, don't you think Timcanpy should be back by now...?"

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 008

Kanda made his way onto the next train lazily. As always, he had something to complain about. Lenalee and that rabbit have me traveling all over Europe. He sat down in an empty seat towards the back of the train, rested his head against the window, and sighed. "This train leads to Denmark. Maybe those two are there somewhere." he mumbled to himself quietly.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:33 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 BothSides-1
Allen smiled at Road. "Thanks, Road," he said. He glanced at the clock on the night stand. It was almost ten. "I'm going to sleep now. See ya in the morning." He closed his eyes and, hugging Timcanpy, fell asleep.

"So how's life as a Noah?" the Noah Allen asked.

Child Allen opened his eyes, like he'd been asleep. He rubbed his eyes and asked, "Road said that you were like a split personality. What are you exactly?"

Noah Allen thought a moment. "I'm me, which is you."

"That makes no sense."

"Yeah, it didn't to me either, but there's not really a straight answer to this one..." The Noah Allen closed his eyes and leaned back against the tree behind him. "I guess... I'm sort of like the Noah you, but not at the same time... I guess I'm just the you that was created by the Noah genes." He chuckled. "I really don't know what I am either. Sorry, kid."

Child Allen frowned up at him, but didn't move from where he was sitting. "Then... Can I ask you something else?"

"Shoot."

"What am I supposed to do? They want me to kill the accomodator and destroy her Innocence, but... I don't know if I can... so what am I supposed to do if I mess up? They'll kill me if I don't do it, but I don't want to kill a human."

"That's something you'll have to figure out for yourself," the Noah replied. He came closer and patted child Allen on the head. "You'll know what to do when you get there."

Child Allen closed his eyes, and everything around him disappeared with the dream.

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 LenaleeIcon
"Tim's probably following Allen," Lenalee said calmly. "We're almost there, so I'm sure he'll come back when we reach the station." She was only pretending to be calm, though. In reality, she was worried that Timcanpy had been eaten by a cat again. Of course, that was a silly fear, since he was about the size of a small cat, so there was no way one would be able to swallow him.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:11 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 SC8024

The next morning, Tyki stirred awake from the sunlight that shone through the paper thin curtians. The sooner we find this girl, the sooner I get to sleep in, Tyki thought irritably to himself as he sat up in his bed. He slipped quietly out of bed and prepared himself for the day. He noticed Allen's clothing bags on the floor near the door and he took them out of the room and he summoned for an akuma.

A few minutes later a level two disguised as a human came up the steps of the Inn and asked, "You called, Lord Tyki?"

Tyki held the bags out to the akuma and said, "Take these back to the Ark please. These are just getting in our way."

Unknowingly right after the Akuma left, the twins drowsily peaked their heads out of their room. with eyes half closed, David looked at Tyki and said, "Ohayo, Tyki." Jasdero rubbed his eyes and then asked, "is Road and oto-kun up yet?" as he tagged on a drowsy chuckle

Tyki shook his head at the twins as he yawned. "No, they're still asleep." Tyki said as he covered his mouth from the yawn, "Let's go get some coffee and a bite to eat while we let them sleep." Tyki knew the twins could handle coffee, unlike Road, so he didn't fear offering them some.

Road stirred awake at the subtle sounds of Tyki leaving the room. Road stretched as she sat up and covered her mouth as she yawned. She sighed as she saw Allen sleeping on the floor at the foot of her bed. She crawled to the end of her bed and hung her head over the edge and looked at Allen as he slept; he looked ever so relaxed unlike he has been for the past few days. Road reached out with her hand and stroked Allen's hair even so tenderly so she wouldn't wake him up by accident.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Timcanpy twitched out of Allen's arms enough to get a good look at Road. He bore his teeth threateningly up at her, as if to say "Don't touch him." While he glared at Road, he hit Allen with his tail in an attempt to wake his owner up.

"Tim, it's too early," Allen muttered sleepily, not quite remembering where he was. He felt Timcanpy hit him again. "Tim, I'm tired. Lemme sleep in." Again, Timcanpy hit him. "Tim! Go away. Bug Master or somethin'..." Then he remembered what was going on.

Allen shot up, knocking Timcanpy over. "Ah, sorry Tim," he said, embarrassed. He picked up the golem and smiled at Road. "Sorry if Tim was causing trouble. He gets that way when I'm sleeping. He once bit Lavi for trying to write stupid things on my face." He glanced around the room. "Hey, where'd Tyki go?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:09 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 Road37

Road retracted her hand Away from Allen once she say the golem bare its fangs at her. Road stared coldly back at the golem as to say, "Make a move. I dare you but I'll probably destroy you." once she saw that Allen stirred awake, she dropped the cold glare smiled as she waited for Allen to become fully awake.

Road giggled a little as she heard the story about Lavi and then answered Allen with a drowsy voice, " I think he went to go get some breakfast, or at least some coffee." Road yawned as she looked from the golem to the Tease that was still perched on the window ledge. She then asked Allen, "How do you feel? Does your back hurt from sleeping on the floor?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Allen stretched his arms over his head. "Floors don't bother me. In fact, they can be a lot more comfy than hotel beds." Allen would know. Whenever his eye sensed Akuma in the area at night, he would sleep under his bed to get the jump on the killers.

"Road, what would happen if we screw up on the mission today?" he asked. "What if some exorcists interfere or the girl's better with her Innocence than we thought?" He tried to calm his pounding heart. He didn't want to have to fight his former teammates, nor did he want to kill the girl. He just wanted to go home--it didn't matter if it was the Ark or the Order--and pretend like none of this ever happened.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:57 pm

((shoot i edited my post instead of reposting it h/o i need to go back and get back the old message))

Road sat up and stretched as she listened to Allen's question and once she finished she replied, "Well if you mess up, then messed up. It happens from time to time on these missions." Road averted her gaze as she added under breath, " it seems to have happened more recently thanks to you and your old friends..."

She turned back Allen and then continued, "If another exorcist appears then we'll probably have to kill them as well. The only thing we have to worry about..." She gave Allen a cold yet curious look as she paused before going on to say, " is if you do something to stop any of us from destroying the target."

Rod crawled out of her bed and then held a hand out towards Allen to help him off of the floor as she said in a cheery voice, "But we shouldn't have to worry about that right? Now c'mon. Let's go find Tyki." Road was in a slight rush now to find Tyki because she was hoping she could snag some coffee before he drank it all.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Allen sighed. He would be the one to screw it all up, wouldn't he? "Yeah, let's find Tyki."

Timcanpy hopped off Allen's shoulder to the table in the room and held the top hat up for Allen to take.

"Thanks, Tim," he said, still slightly downcast. He put the hat on his head so it hid the scars and followed Road. The sooner they found Tyki, the sooner they could finish the mission and forget about anything that happened.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Road lead Allen downstairs and immediately found Tyki and the twins sitting at a table in the dinning area of the tavern with two chairs open, one with a modest breakfast plate and the other with an overflowing breakfast tray. Road gasped when she saw a coffee urn with steam coming out of the spout and she ran to the table and snatched the urn and immediately pour its contents into a tea cup. To Roads dismay, the lighter brown liquid wasn't coffee, but instead was tea.

"Sorry Road," Tyki said as he downed the last of his coffee, "No coffee for you."

The twins snickered at Road's epic fail and then turned to Allen coming to the table and said in unison, "Ohayo Oto-kun. We got you food." The then pointed to the tray of food that contained everything from pancakes to eggs, to hash browns and back again. "you better eat up." Jasdero said with a snicker as David finished the sentence, "Because Tyki knows where the girl is."

After Tyki wiped his mouth he said, "I was looking over the file last night and this morning and i remember seeing the girl yesterday. I asked the Tavern keep if he knew her and he said that her name is Tyra. She's a girl about your age Allen with an eye patch. The Tavern keep says she got into a fishing accident of some sorts and quote on quote "had a harpoon get stabbed through her eye." I think she might have had an accident with her Innocence. Either way, I remember seeing her near the shore line just west of here. We'll start there after you two finish."

Road sipped at her tea with a sour attitude; not only because she was slipped tea instead of coffee but because they had to deal with another female exorcist about Allen's age.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Allen sat down at the table and picked at his food. "I'm kind of nervous," Allen admitted. "I'm not used to this at all... I don't want to... to hurt anyone... especially not a human." He held a sausage up for Timcanpy on his shoulder. His hand was shaking ever so slightly. "I'm scared... I don't know if I can do it."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:23 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 Tyki_avi

"It's in a Noah's blood to hate the Innocence." Tyki said to Allen as he waited for Allen to finish eating, "You might feel nervous now but once you're actually in battle, the instinct will come naturally to you. Kinda like there's another you." Tyki of course was speaking from personal experience of how he felt when the Noah genes would take over and killing and destruction became almost like sex to Tyki.

((sorry for the crude explination but that was the best way i could think of explaining it))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Allen flinched at the words "another you." There really was another him, or that's what Road had said when it came to his two dream-selves. "You really think I won't have any trouble?" he asked. He didn't want to have to do it. "You don't think the Innocence will stop me--if there's any left in my arm, that is..."

(Fic's rated teen. I can put that in there, so it's fine)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:46 pm

"Your Innocence converted to Red Innocence remember?" Tyki said as he threw a curious eye to Allen, "You know the more you talk about this, the more I'm suspecting that you're going to intentionally ruin this mission."

((not much to post. i'm waiting for allen to just finish eating before i move us onto the action...also lavi, lenalee and kanda an come into the story now))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Allen shoveled some more food in his mouth to avoid having to respond to Tyki's comment. He was just scared. Until now, he'd always been on the recieving end of all the Noah's actions, whether they were simply murdering a Finder or destroying an Innocence. Allen was just scared by the sudden change of roles. It wasn't that he was trying to mess everything up; it was that he was trying to make sense of everything that was happening.

After a brief moment of silence, Allen put his fork down to his now empty plate. "I'm sorry," he managed to say. "I'm just... confused right now. I think I'll be okay once we get this all over with."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Tyki stood up from the table and said, "Its alright Allen, It's your first time. it's expected you'd be slightly nervous. Now let's go and find this Tyra."

((someone outside of the Noah should post now...preferably Tyra))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:36 am

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 Ascopyye1
Tyra was sitting in her garden was writing a poem. She was homeschooled after the 'accident' with her eye, and spent most of her time being bored. Her sister was homeschooled as well, but her friends would drop by from time to time. "It would be great if something exiting would happen...", she sighed and stopped writing. Maybe she could draw something this time, she already had too many unfinished poems. Tyra went inside and came back with some pencils. She started to draw her garden, which actually went kinda well. Tyra focussed on her drawing and hoped to get it done today.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 pm

(I'm just gonna skip to where we've found her)
"That's her?" Allen whispered. He could see the girl on the otherside of the iron gate, looking around the garden with her one eye as she sketched it. "She doesn't look like a threat."

But Allen knew exactly what she was--an accommodater. He could feel his pulse quickening as he looked at the innocent girl. His arm ached as his urge to kill her rose, and it frightened him. He took a hesitant step back.

Lenalee felt the train slow at last. "Lavi! Hurry up!" she said, shaking her friend awake. "This is where Tim was headed. We have to find him!" This was the end of the line, anyway. They would have to get off, regardless of whether this was where Timcanpy and Allen were or not.

She glanced around the emptying train. No one seemed to notice them, but she noticed one person in particular. "Lavi! Get down!" she hissed, pulling her friend back down. At his confused look, Lenalee whispered, "Kanda's over there. Why on Earth is he here?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:45 am

" she might not look like a threat." Tyki said as he peaked around from the tree and bush that they were gathered around to hide, "but she's a enemy to our cause and therefore must be erraticated." He looked harder around the girl to see if he could point out anything around her that looked like a spear or harpoon but he didn't see any. "However," Tyki said, " I don't think she has it with her."

"then what are we supposed to do?" the twins asked in unison as they were crouched behind the bush, "we can't kill her if we don't know where her Innocence is."

Road rubbed her chin as she looked at the girl from up in the tree as she tried to think of an idea of how to get the innocence from her. An idea came to mind and she jumped down from the tree and grabbed Allen by the wrist and said, "I have an idea. just play along." Road causually walked up to the iron gate with Allen's hand in hers and she entered as she gently tugged Allen behind her and she approached the girl naturally and asked innocently, "Hi there. What are you drawing?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Tyra looked up when a unknown girl asked her what she was drawing. She wondered what those people were doing in her garden, but maybe they were just friends of her sister again. "The garden, nothing special", she said while her eye scanned both Road and Allen. They both didn't look like normal people to her, but she wasn't going to say that. "Who might you be? You don't look familiar to me..."
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:16 pm

"Oh we just arrived here from another town." Road said trying to improvise yet seem as sincerer as possible. "You see.." she said as she averted the gaze of the girl and held Allen's hand tighter, "...both of our parents died in a horrible accident and we have no where to go...we were wondering if we could possibly stay with you for awhile before we hop on the next train towards the next port so that we can go live at his grandmother's house in Germany." Her plan was to try and befriend the girl and earn her trust to show her the Innocence before they went for the kill.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:07 am

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 932171

Lavi gasped when Lenalee brought him down to the floor. After listening to her words, he poked his head up, and frowned. It was indeed Kanda, just getting off the train. He brought his head back down with an aggrivated sigh. Without looking at Lenalee, he said to her quietly, "I have a feeling he was sent off to go find us, by Lvellie..." Cautiously, Lavi looked back up above the seat, and sighed in relief. Kanda was no where to be seen, or at least not on the train. He slowly stood and said, "C'mon, we need to get off, but be cautious as we do, so Yuu won't see us."

Lavi helpd Lenalee up from the floor, and brought her to the exit closest to them. He peered out the door, scanning over the large crowd of people. Sighing with relief again, he thought, Good...he's no where to be seen, for now anyway. "Let's go, Lenalee. Like you said, we need to hurry."

With that, Lavi grabbed Lenalee's hand, rushing her off the train through the large crowd of people, while keeping down low. [i]Allen's here somewhere... I'm sure of it! I wonder if Timcanpy's found him by now...

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 008

Kanda sighed annoyingly, and waited until just about everyone was off the train. He lazily got up with another sigh, and headed towards the exit at his end. At the corner of his eye, Kanda saw two people rushingly duck towards the ground. He looked away, a little annoyed, and thought, I wonder what was with those two. Maybe it was...no, it would be too easy if it were them.

Normally Kanda would go and see what was up, but unfortunately for him, Kanda wasn't able to get a good look of what the two people looked like. If he were to go over and bother them, and them ending up being complete stranger, well...nothing good would come out of it.

Kanda aimlessly walked through the large crowd, just keeping his eyes open for Lavi and Lenalee. Hopefully, he would find them soon. Mainly because Kanda just wanted to go back to the order and do much of nothing.

((omg actual decent sized, meaningful posts!!! YEAAA ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:39 am

Allen tried to keep as straight a face as possible as Road lied to the girl. He had a good idea what her plan was: befriend the girl, go through her things, find the Innocence, destroy it and the girl. It was as simple as that.

Still, it made Allen feel a little ill. While Road continued to convince the girl of her story, he fussed with his hat to make sure his scars weren't showing. He tried to stay straight faced and calm, even as he worried about Timcanpy. He'd left Tim behind with Tyki when Road had dragged him along for her plan. He had to keep calm, or Tim might pick up on it and blow their cover.

Lenalee followed Lavi off the train. She glanced around nervously, just waiting for Kanda to discover them. "Lavi," she whispered, "where do you think Timcanpy and Allen are?" For the first time since they left the Order, she truly felt scared.

(Sorry. The virus came back and I was offline a couple days. annoyed computer )
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 am

Tyra felt sorry for both of them, but it all didn't really made sense to her. Why would they want to stay with someone they didn't even know? "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't really mind if you stay here, but watch out for my parents. They don't want me to talk to strangers, go to school, or leave home without permission." She sighed at the thought how protective her parents were, it was really bothering her. Myra had more luck than she had, since they allowed her to have friends over.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:13 am

The New 14th Noah - Page 15 Tykiroad

Road giggled a little and then said, "Oh, his parents were a little like that too. They wouldn't let him really talk to girls without approving them first." Road let go of Allen's hand and went around behind the bench and leaned on the back to look at her drawing. "Wow, you're really good at drawing. That's great that you're artistic like that. Allen and I are a little artistic too. he can play the piano and I can sing."

Road noticed the eye patch she was wearing and she thought to herself, Now how could anyone loose an eye like that? "Eto..." Road started a little awkwardly, "If you don't mind me asking...how come you have to wear an eye patch?"

While Allen was away, Timicapy was fluttering about the tree that Tyki and the twins were hiding by when he detected that Lenalee, Lavi and Kanda had made it to town

Tyki took this opportunity to light up a cigarette while Allen wasn't around. I really shouldn't be smoking with him around, he thought as he took the first inhale, but I guess it's force of habit that keeps me smoking. Tyki looked up when he noticed an excessive amount of flapping coming from above and saw Allen's golem flying around agitatedly. "Oye," Tyki said up to the golem as he held out his hand and a Skull tease melded out of his hand and fluttered it's wings, "Don't even think about it."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:36 am

Tyra started to feel a bit more at ease talking with the two strangers. "Is that so? That wouldn't have helped him finding a girlfriend", she said while she looked at Allen once more. It was kinda weird that he didn't say anything, and he also didn't look very relaxed. "Artistic? Me? Mmm... maybe, but I'm only doing this out of boredom. But music sounds interesting, I've never tried making it. Well, I've tried singing but I'm not good at it. And we don't have instruments here."

"If you don't mind me asking...how come you have to wear an eye patch?"

Tyra knew that question was coming, since everyone she met asked the same. "Oh, this? I had a little accident with an harpoon when I was little and well... now I'm missing a eye. That's the reason why my parents are so protective." She figured the girl might not want to talk to her anymore, but she was used to that kind of reaction. Everyone was making a bigger problem out of it than she did.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next