Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amnesia

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amnesia Empty Amnesia

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Plot:
Oh no! Husky's hit his head and gotten amnesia! How will Cooro, Senri and Nana handle the situation?

Characters:
Cooro: sailorstar165
Husky: love4Sora
Senri: Muffarino
Nana: kairiandroxas

Note: This'll probably be a really short RP.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Amnesia Empty Re: Amnesia

Post by love4Sora Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Amnesia Husky_13

The boy opened his eyes, only to see three young faces--one old than the other two--looking down at him. They seemed concerned, but the boy didn't have a clue as to why they would be. He didn't even know who these people were...right? In all honesty, the boy couldn't remember a thing.

Rubbing the back of his head, the boy sat up and leaned forward a little, so he was looking down at the ground between his legs. "Ugh...my head hurts... I can't--" the boy stopped and then turned around. The three children--again, one of them older than the other two--were still staring at him. Now, they seemed concerned and...eager maybe? The boy still couldn't figure out why.

"Um...Mind me asking who you three are?"

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:20 pm

sorry, I'll go

Amnesia Nana_a10

"Husky! You're okay!" the somewhat clingy and now worried Nana said to her, possibly best, friend who had just awoke. She instantly jumped down to the floor, which wasn't very far down from her due to her petiteness, and squeezed Husky.

She had forgotten to process what he had said in her excitement to see that he was alright. Now realizing it she said, "We were so-- what do you mean 'who we three are'?" She promptly released him and folded her arms, displeased with his 'teasing'.

((it's been a bit since i've looked at the series, so it might be a bit until her character is just right. sorry. -_-u))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:20 pm

(Whoops! Sorry! Missed this XD)

Amnesia Feathers
Cooro's started laughing. "Ha ha! That's funny! You're just mad at me 'cause I crashed inta ya on accident, right?" He stopped and tilted his head when no one else laughed with him. "Um... Sorry for crashin' inta ya," he said brightly. "You can stop pretendin' now."

(Er... kinda rushed 'cause my bro wants me off the compy. If you guys don't think it sounds like Cooro, just tell me and I'll fix it)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:51 pm

((*looks at manga* nana seems okay, maybe a little too clingy though...^_^;;; cooro uses proper grammar. like...he says "because" rather than " 'cause" and he ends present tense verbs with the normal "ing". other than that, it's good.))

Amnesia Husky_13

Husky? I--is that my name? the boy thought as the abnormally hyper girl glomped him, nearly knocking him over. Once the girl let go of him, the boy sat upright once more and looked at her with a clueless, but slightly annoyed expression. He did not like being knocked over by someone he didn't know.

"We were so-- what do you mean 'who we three are'?"

"Well, I--" he started to say, but stopped when the younger black-haired boy started to speak.

"Ha ha! That's funny! You're just mad at me 'cause I crashed inta ya on accident, right? ...Um... Sorry for crashin' inta ya," he said brightly. "You can stop pretendin' now."

The boy scratched the bump on his head and tilted it to the side. He was downright confused. "Stop pretending? But I--I'm not... I've never seen you three before in my life...I think?" The boy looked down at the ground. He curled his right hand into a fist and held it up to his mouth as he mumbled out, "Actually...I can't remember a thing..."

After a few moments of trying to think of what had happened to him before he woke up, the boy gave up. Other than what the black-haired boy said, he truly didn't have a clue as to what had happened and who he was. Sighing, the boy looked back up at the three "strangers". At this point, they were his only hope.

Glancing over to the girl, he said, "Hey...you called me "Husky", right? I--is that my name?" It sure is a strange one if it is... he added in his head.

((i'm just gonna assume that they're all in their human state...without the +Anima.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:09 am

Amnesia Nana_a10

"Yeah, that's your name, alright," she responded. "You really don't remember..."

Nana, deciding that someone needed to take charge in this situation so they could help get Husky's memories back, and that she was the perfect person for the job, dragged Cooro and Senri into a huddle a mere five feet away from Husky.

"You guys, we need to do something! Fast!"

((... tell me if i should change anything))

Last edited by love4Sora on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i just fixed the picture.)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Amnesia Husky_13

"No...I can't remember a thing," he replied to the girl with a shake of the head. So...my name's "Husky" apparently... Okay...that still doesn't help me much... he thought with a sigh. He watched silently as the girl dragged the other two off to the side in a huddle. "Husky" could easily hear her. Even if he couldn't, it was pretty obvious that she was talking about him. I suppose I have no choice but to trust these three... Although, the older one with the eyepatch hasn't said a word... He must be shy, or something...

The boy let out another sigh and then glanced over at the black-haired boy. What strange markings he has on his shoulders... he thought as he stared at the boy's markings. He lifted his right hand and rested it along the side of his neck. He rubbed it slightly unwittingly. Strange...why would looking at his markings make me fee the need to rub the side of my neck? I suppose it doesn't matter.

Husky let his hand fall back down to his side and firmly rested it on the ground, along with the other. He leaned back, only letting his two arms support the weight of his upper body. Eh...I should wait quietly until they're done discussing me. They're the only one's who I can trust at the moment anyway...I think...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Amnesia Feathers
"We could..." Cooro started, but then his stomach growled. "Aw... I can't think when I'm hungry," he said lamely. "Can we eat, then figure this out?" If it took a while, Cooro didn't want to go hungry. "Maybe eating some of Senri's cookin'll make Husky remember."

(I'm typing like Cooro would talk, so I'm well aware of my typos, just an FYI)

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Amnesia Nana_a12

"That's a great idea, Cooro! I've heard that familiar things help cure people with amnesia! Senri, you get cooking!" With that, she ran to her pack and began for searching for any jewelry that she owned.

After all, familiar things supposedly helped.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 pm

((kairi, you could show husky that pendent thing he made her. it won't really do anything, i just think it would be kinda cute. =3 *somewhat supports the husky & nana pairing*))

Amnesia Husky_13

Husky continued to watch the three strangers in silence. However, he nearly jumped out of his shoes when the girl rushed over to her bag--or at least he assumed that it was hers. He rubbed the side of his neck once more as he brought himself up to his feet. He wobbled slightly in the process up standing, but he was able to make his way over to the girl without any trouble shortly after. Looking over her shoulder, he said, "Um...Miss...can I ask what you're doing?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:32 am

((Me, too, Sora. Me, too))

Amnesia Nana_a13

Nana continued to dig through her bag, eagerly looking for the right accessory to show Husky.

"Um...Miss...can I ask what you're doing?"

"Call me Nana," she said, scowling at the fact that Husky had just called her 'Miss'. Being called 'Miss' made her feel old, when she was most defiantly not. "I'm looking for something. Ah, here it is!"

Hastily, she pulled the pendant Husky had made her out of her pack and held it up triumphantly. "Does this look familiar, Husky?"

kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Amnesia Husky_14

"Oh, all right...Nana. Sorry...I didn't mean to upset you in anyway," he replied while rubbing the back of his head from slight embarrassment. From the way she spoke to him, he could easily tell that she didn't like being called "Miss". Mental note...don't call girls "Miss"; it won't please them.

"I'm looking for something. Ah, here it is! Does this look familiar, Husky?"

Husky...I'll have to get used to that... he thought, not paying too much attention to whatever the girl was holding. After a moment of staring at the object blankly, he began to examine it carefully with his eyes. Unfortunately for the girl, and possibly for himself as well, the pendant didn't look familar. Not in the least.

Sighing, the boy looked up at Nana with gentle eyes. He shook his head slightly as he answered, "I'm sorry, but no, it doesn't look familar." Husky glanced at the pendant once more and asked, "Was this given to you? If so, they seemed to put a lot of effort into making this for you--assuming that it was hand-made." In a way, Husky didn't really care too much. But he had a feeling that the fact that he didn't recognize it or anything would upset Nana, so he was just trying to be polite. ...Am I normally polite like this? I can't even remember my personality...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:56 pm

(ah! finally, it's here!)

Amnesia Nana_a14

Nana frowned. He didn't remember! How dare he? "Are you sure? Think harder, Husky." She thought it a bit ironic that he asked if it was given to her and that a lot of work was put into it. She only thought that because it was his work and his gift to her.

"Here," she placed it in his hand. "Keep it for a bit. It might help." Though it hurt her to just give the pendant up like that, she knew she'd get it back. Hastily, she walked to Cooro. "We need to harder than I thought, Cooro! We should try showing him familiar until Senri's done with dinner. Do you have any ideas?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:35 am

Amnesia Feathers
Cooro thought for a moment, then said, "Maybe his +Anima could help him remember." Cooro really didn't know if it would work, but it was worth a shot.

(Short, but sorry)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Amnesia Nana_a15

"You might be on to something, Cooro! But... how would we do that?" she asked. They could probably just push him into a river or stream, but that just seemed too cruel, especially since he had no memories and would probably be confused if they just pushed him into some random body of water.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 pm

((hell if i know kairi--it's in volume......four i believe. yeah! towards the end!))

Amnesia Husky-Anima

Husky stared down at the flower pendant with a blank expression. He didn't know what to do with it really. It wasn't his...right? He didn't think it was his. From what the little details he could tell about himself, this definately wasn't made for him--more so for the girl who called herself Nana.

Sighing, Husky placed the pendant in his front right pocket. He turned his head, eyeing Nana and the black-haired boy she was with. They're talking about me again, he thought, not really caring too much. One word caught his attention though.

Husky walked over to the two silently, then leaned his head inbetween them. He looked up at the boy as he asked, "Excuse me...but what do you mean by "+Anima"?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 am

Amnesia Feathers
"Um... A +Anima is..." But Cooro really didn't know how to explain it. So, he decided to show Husky instead. His black wings appeared, and Cooro flapped them to show them off. He'd leave the explaining to Nana.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Amnesia Nana_a16

"That's a +Anima, Husky! It's kind of hard to explain, but I'll try!" Nana pointed towards Cooro's shoulder and began her explanation. "See Cooro's shoulder? That symbol means he's a +Anima. A +Anima is a person who possesses animal characteristics, basically. Cooro's a crow +Anima, so he has wings. We +Anima are able to use our abilities whenever we like." Nana allowed her bat's wings to appear, and stood triumphantly in front of Husky. "See?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Amnesia Husky-Anima

Husky's eyes widened as the boy grew dark, black wings from his back and shoulders. He backed away a few feet, shocked by what he has just witnessed. This kid...he's got black wings! T--that can't be normal! Why is she so-- Husky glanced over at Nana, completely ignoring what she was saying. Again, his eyes widened even more. She--she has the wings and ears of a bat! What's wrong with these two?!

Husky glanced over his shoulder at the older boy. Does he have wings of some sort too?

Husky turned his head back to the winged children. He sighed; there was no point to be afraid. Just moments before, they were treating him well. Husky had no reason to go against them just because they were...different.

He lifted his left hand and rubbed the side of his neck once more. Again? Why am I feeling the need to rub my neck again...? Looking at them...with their animal characteristics... Husky was confused.

"Y--yeah...I see...I suppose..." Husky looked back over to the older boy and said, "Hey...do you have animal wings too?"

((i'm just trying to get poor senri involved...))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffarino Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:10 am

(sorry, I didn't realize this rp had started yet. I also apoligize if I'm a tad ooc, I haven't read the manga in ages so I'll re read it now.)

Smoke rose when Senri poked the coals and then checked on the fish over the fire. He deemed them ready to eat and removed the fish from the stakes them placed them on a large leaf. He could hear the others talking in the background and turned back to watch them a few times.

Senri looked back at the others, Cooro looked at him for a second as if asking whether he was finished, Senri nodded and added spices finally. Cooro and Nana were showing Husky their +Anima.

Senri saw Husky look at him and he knew he was wondering about his own +Anima. He put down the food in his hand and rolled up his sleeve and turned his arm into a massive bear claw. He stayed silent and waited for Husky's reaction.

Last edited by Muffarino on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Muffarino
Muffarino
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 2
Quote : Allen Walker, making british sexy since the 19th century.
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Amnesia Husky_13

Husky's eyes widened at the sight of this man's arm turning into a bear claw. I didn't expect that... Not at all, he thought to himself. He backed away a little ways, and then turned to the other two children. It's funny... I'm slightly frightened, but something about all this feels...right... Husky rubbed his neck once again as the thoughts of "+Anima" flowed through his head. He didn't understand why he kept doing that, but he did.

"Well," Husky began, "I expected him to have wings of some sort... I guess the bear claw works too..." Husky stood up straight and crossed his arms. He turned his head back around and gazed at the man's bear claw, curious as to why him and the other two kids had these animal like features in the first place. "Eh...does everyone have "+Anima" powers...?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Amnesia Feathers
"Nope! Just those who need them!" Cooro said. He didn't mean to be vague, he just wasn't very good at explaining.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:54 pm

((okay.....i wanna make at least one RP post today.))

Amnesia Husky_13

Husky sweatdropped at the boy's responce. Those who need them, huh? Husky's head dropped; he didn't understand what the crow boy meant by that. It didn't make sense, in Husky's mind at least. Why would anyone actually need animal-like characteristics anyway? Husky couldn't figure out why.

That feeling again--the need to reach up to the side of his neck. Once again, talking about all this, this "+Anima" felt right. He didn't understand why. Husky couldn't think of a single reason as to why he would need such animal characteristics. None whatsoever.

Sighing, Husky lifted his head back up and looked at the three people around him, from one face to another. "Eh...All right..." Whatever that means, Husky added in his head.

Husky felt awkward around these people. They obviously knew him well, but he felt so out of place, since he couldn't remember a thing. A small idea came to mind. If anything, it would save him from this awkward atmosphere. "Hey...is there some water nearby? Maybe splashing water on my face some with help me remember something... Not sure why, but it's worth a try..."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat May 09, 2009 4:16 pm

sooooo sorry guys. I've had so many projects to do, and babysitting, and everything! (and yesterday i had the thespis awards and a party...) and i've been busy trying to get things organized! SOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY!!!!! *ahem* on a good note, I am officially the Secretary of the Speech and Debate team and Historian of the Thespian Society... eh hehe... Sorry... I'll post now...

Amnesia Nana_a17

Nana smirked. It was perfect! Husky was a fish +Anima, so if he was by--or in--water, it might help him remember.

"Good idea, Husky! I read that splashing water on your face helps with amnesia!" she lied. "Here, follow me to this river. That has water in it." She grabbed Husky's hand and cheerfully pulled him to the nearby stream. (Which was really a stream and not a river and Nana had come to believe.)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun May 10, 2009 9:16 am

Amnesia Feathers
Cooro didn't understand what Nana was getting at at first, but then it clicked. Water! He followed them to the river to see what would happen. He hoped it would make Husky remember something, at least.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content