Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amnesia

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amnesia - Page 2 Empty Re: Amnesia

Post by love4Sora Tue May 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Amnesia - Page 2 Husky_13

Husky allowed himself to be dragged by Nana toward the river, with the crow-boy following them close behind. He wondered if the bear-clawed man was following them as well, but he couldn't tell with the other boy in the way. Either way, Nana made him wonder. She seemed a little...strange at the moment--stranger than before. Well of course the river has water in it... Why point that out? he thought on their way to the river. Once they were there, Husky looked at the river and sighed. This isn't a river...it's too small. But I guess that doesn't matter much. Shrugging his shoulders, Husky crouched down to the ground and hovered over the water. He looked at his own reflection that glistened as the sun shined down upon them and the river. It's weird...looking at my own reflection for the first time... he thought before splashing water on his face.

Nothing happened, besides the fact that his face was now soaked and had water dripping down his cheeks. Husky looked over his shoulder, and nearly jumped; Nana and the boy were watching Husky intently. Perhaps a little too intently. It was a little creepy, and made him feel uncomfortable. "Um...are you two okay? You two seem a little...anxious maybe?"

((i posted this between homework transitions. >.>))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri May 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Amnesia - Page 2 Nana_a18

Nana smirked. This was the PERFECT opportunity to... push him into the water!!!! Nana quickly used all of her might to push Husky into the river.

(...YAY!)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun May 24, 2009 11:39 am

((alright--i'll work with it some. Very Happy ))

Amnesia - Page 2 Husky-Anima

Husky didn't--couldn't think, for he already fell into the water, face first. What the?! Why'd she...or he do that?! he thought as he struggled around a little in the water. His entire body was submerged into the water. Husky opened his eyes and looked around aimlessly as he moved his arms around, in search for air or something. He could easily see that the water wasn't too deep. With this, Husky planted his feet on the cold river bottom and lifted his head above the water, gasping for air.

Glaring at Cooro and Nana, he shouted, "Who did that and why--" He stopped; Husky felt something. What is this...? What's going on?! Husky felt something strange--bizarre even; something was happening to his legs, but he couldn't figure out what exactly. All he knew was that he no longer had his feet planted on the river's bottom.

I better get out of the water and see what's up... he thought as he swam over towards Cooro and Nana. Husky planted his hands firmly on the earth's surface. Husky then pushed up hard, trying to get at least one leg over onto the land. But, it wasn't working. What the--why can't I move a single leg-- he thought as he looking over at where his leg should've been. Instead, there was a fish tail...attached to his body.

Husky's eyes widened from shock and confusion. "Wha--what the heck is this?! What happened to my legs?! Where'd the fish tail come from?!" While Husky was in the midst of panicking, his hands slipped and he fell back into the water. Quickly, he brought his head back above the water and shouted at Cooro and Nana, "Answer me! What did you two do to me?!"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun May 24, 2009 11:57 am

Amnesia - Page 2 Feathers
Cooro grinned. "You're a +Anima like us. Remember? You used to pretend to be a mermaid princess in a circus 'cause of your tail."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Amnesia - Page 2 Nana_a19

"Yeah!" Nana exclaimed, then added "and you usually catch us fish for dinner," not being able to think of much else Husky did right on the spot. Except... "And this one time some guy almost fell for you, thinking you were a girl." Nana smiled with pleasure at her knowledge of the past events.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Husky stared at Cooro and Nana with wide eyes. He didn't want to believe them, but he knew he should. Why else would he have a fish tail? I suppose they're right... Husky sighed and swam back to their side of the river, and managed to pull himself up out of the water. He crawled in land a little bit and laid down flat on the ground, since he couldn't sit very well with the tail.

"I don't understand it all," Husky began to say, "but I have no other choice but to believe you two. But...how do I get this thing to turn back into legs--" Husky was cut off when he felt the burning sensation once again. Husky lifted his head up and looked down at his tail. The scales, the tail itself, and the gills on his neck began to fade away, maybe? Husky truly didn't know how to describe what was happening to him. All he knew is that in a matter of seconds, he was back to his normal, human self.

Husky brought himself up on his feet, a little wobbly at that, and faced Cooro and Nana. "Okay... I really don't like this whole +Anima thing... And I still can't remember a thing."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:52 am

(I thought Kairi would want to post as Nana, but... I'll post)
"Awwwww," Cooro cried, disappointed. "We thought for sure you'd remember!" He frowned thoughtfully. "Wait, I got an idea! Husky, those earings your wearing! Do you remember who gave them to you?"

Even if Husky couldn't remember them or his +Anima, he had to remember his mother!

(I think the earings were from his mother. Correct me if I'm wrong)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:21 pm

((i don't want him to get hit on the head so soon....but you'd probably be the one to throw stuff around, kairi...))

"Earrings?" Husky said allowed in a clueless manner. He raised his hands and felt both of his earlobes. Sure enough, there was an earring on each ear. "Um...I'm sorry, but if I can't even realize that I was wearing earrings on my own, I'm sure I can't remember who gave them to me..."

Husky took them off of his ears and held them in his open palm. He looked down at them, slightly astonished. "But from the looks of them, I must have gotten them from nobles... They're so finely made..."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:01 am

Cooro nodded encouragingly. "And how would you've gotten them from nobles?" he hinted. They were getting somewhere! Maybe if Husky could lead himself to the conclusion on his own, he'd remember something.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Amnesia - Page 2 Nana_a21

Nana eagerly stared at Husky, awaiting his response. Of all people and things, he had to remember his mother!

"Come on, Husky! You have to remember this one! Think Husky: who is the person most precious to you?!

*sigh* that post sucked...still... but it's better

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Husky continued to stare at the earrings, and then shrugged. "Well...I could've stolen them...but since this is high quality, I'm sure they were protected fairly well." Husky may not remember things about himself, but he wasn't an idiot...completely. He thought things through logically, or the best he could that is. So the possibility of stealing the earrings was out of the question. The only other real option was that he was related to nobles. "I suppose I could be related to nobles... But that doesn't necessarily mean that one of them is precious to me..."

A random thought hit Husky like a speeding arrow. "Wait...if I am related to nobles...what am I doing out here in the woods with you three?" Husky said, pointing at the three now semi-strangers. "Eh...No offense intended...," he quickly added.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Amnesia - Page 2 Nana_a22

Nana felt as if an arrow had just stabbed through her. Despite Husky saying "no offense intended", Nana, indeed, felt offended. But she wouldn't be discouraged! She'd use this opportunity to make him think some more!

"Why exactly, Husky! Why on Earth would a nobel be traveling with us?!" she asked, not quite realizing that she had just insulted herself. "What could've happened to force something like that to happen?"

(alright... i think after one or two more tries of trying to pick into Husky's memories we have Nana hit him on the head, unless something happens and we have to try one more time for the humor of it. Sound good?)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:55 pm

((aww...okay....))

Husky looked up at Nana for a moment, and then looked back down at the earrings. He had to put possible pieces together, or rather, he felt like it.

If I am related to nobles...odds are that they would've trusted me not to really do anything... So let's say even though I might have had some fancy, expensive jewels and clothes, perhaps I still wanted something I couldn't have...

Plainly, Husky looked back over at Cooro, Nana, and the older boy as he said rather bluntly, "I stole these earrings, so they kicked me out, and then I ran into you three and decided to stick around."

There were a few holes in his logic, but it made some sense nonetheless.

((honestly...i would probably come up with something like that...>.> it is kinda logical as to why he would think that...in my opinion. XD))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Cooro blinked. "Huh?" How had Husky come up with that explaination? He glanced at Nana, who seemed more irritated than confused.

(Nana, proceed to slap your forehead. XD)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:58 pm

(will do, will do!)

Amnesia - Page 2 Nana_a23

Nana slapped her forehead. That was defiantly not the answer she was going for. It was logical to think that way... but it was completely wrong.

Maybe... If we could try and make him remember something that he doesn't really like, then he'll remember. I've got it!

"Hey, Husky, have you ever thought about how you would look like if you were dressed as a girl?!" She asked. She put a dreamy look on her face as she practically teased him, in hopes that he would remember something. "I mean, you look girly enough as it is, Husky. But just imagine! You would look so adorable in a frilly dress! Oh! And I wish you would remember what you looked like as a Mermaid Princess!"

And just like that, Nana put herself into 'girl mode' and began talking about cutesy things, rambling on and on, all while hoping she was getting to Husky. If this didn't work, then she'd have to run and see if she could find something in Husky's pouch.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Husky looked at Nana strangely, and then said, "Why would I ever think about dressing like a girl? Or a mermaid princess... And why do you say that I already look kinda like one?!" Husky was a little enraged by Nana's sudden burst of rude comments. He truly had no idea why she would bring up such things. Well...maybe it has something to do with me... But I don't know...I still can't remember anything, he thought to himself as he patiently waited for Nana to answer his question.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Amnesia - Page 2 Nana_a24

Nana pouted. Her ranting hadn't helped at all! "Cooro, keep trying to pry into Husky's mind, " she commanded. "I'm going to go look for something."

Hastily, she rushed over to where Husky's pouch was. There has to be something in here! She began digging through the pouch, aimlessly searching for something that had to strike a chord with Husky's memory. No, no, no, ..., NO!!! Every time she found something that was a 'no', she became more and more aggravated. Soon enough, she began throwing things around as if they were unimportant.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:57 am

Cooro watched Nana run over to Husky's bag, then turned back to his friend. He couldn't think of anything else to try. "Remember when we first met Nana?" he asked, hoping that that might ring a bell.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:04 am

((sorry for the brief god-mod, kairi))

"I just remember seeing you all when I first woke up. I don't remember anything before that." Husky admitted, feeling kind of bad about it. He knew that Cooro and Nana were trying to get him to remember something, but nothing seemed to be working.

Sighing, Husky took a seat down on the ground and watched as Nana went through a pouch full of stuff. Just from previous events, Husky assumed that it was probably his pouch that Nana was digging through. They mean well, but none of this is helping any. Husky thought as he continued to watch Nana, who was chucking stuff around behind her.

After a short while, from what Husky could tell, Nana seemed to get fairly frustrated with the fact that she couldn't seem to really find anything in the pouch. So without really realizing it, Nana must have thrown the entire pouch behind her, which was heading straight for Husky's forehead. Without any time to think, the pouch wacked Husky upside the forehead, causing him to fall down backwards, hard. There was the sound of him going "Oof!" and a rather loud thud as Husky's head hit the dirt ground.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:39 am

"Husky! Are you okay?!" Cooro asked, rushing to his friend's side. "Nana! Stop throwing stuff! You hit Husky!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Amnesia - Page 2 Nana_a25

Nana turned around and was shocked to see Husky laying on the ground.

"Nana! Stop throwing stuff! You hit Husky!"

"I'm sorry!" she yelled, running back to where both Husky and Cooro were. "Husky, are you okay?!" This was the second time today that he had hit his head (or, rather, been hit in the head). That couldn't be a good thing.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Husky opened his eyes slowly. Above him he could see no one other than Cooro and Nana hovering over him, looking down upon him. They looked worried and a little frantic.

Groaning, he rubbed the top of his head and said, "Mind me asking what you two are doing over top of me?" He wanted to try and guess who might have caused the pain he was feeling in his head, but he knew either one of them could have easily caused this. So he decided to leave that little detail out of his question.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 am

"Nana was throwing stuff and hit you in the head," Cooro explained, glad to see that Husky was okay. "Are you okay?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Amnesia - Page 2 Nana_a26

Nana anxiously stared at Husky, her eyes watering.

"I'm sorry, Husky! I didn't mean to hit you in the head!" she blubbered out.

eww... short
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:58 am

Husky groaned once more as he continued to rub his head softly. He had a rather large headache at the moment, and hearing the reason as to why he had it didn't help the matter too much. It just made him a little irritated. He sat up slowly and answered Cooro, "Yeah...I'll be all right. I just need to take it easy for a little bit." After that was said, Husky's attention then turned to Nana. He was somewhat angry with her. "Nana...why were you throwing stuff in the first place?!"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content