Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past- Tactics

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Past- Tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: Past- Tactics

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 2 Haruka-2

Haruka watched in horror as the building fell. He ran forward trying to find a way inside. "Kantarou!" He yelled, pulling back wood beams with all the strength he had. "Youko! See if you can wiggle inside!"He asked her, slightly in anxiety. If he had lost Kantarou, he didn't know what he would do. "Hurry!" He yanked back more rumble, still finding nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 2 _tacti10

Youko raced up to the building, where Haruka was at, wiggling through the little spaces she could get through in her fox form,

"KanChan! KanChan!" She called, searching for him carefully, being sure not to miss anything. That's when she found some red material sticking out from underneath a huge piece of debri that had several other pieces of debri overtop of it,

"Haruka! Over here!"

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 2 55504

What they didn't know was how lucky Kantarou was. In truth, he didn't recieve one flesh wound. In fact, he only recieved a huge bruise across his back from the first piece of debri that had landed on him. It had actually protected him from the harmful glass and other sharp debri.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Haruka flew over to where he heard Youko calling from. He gently landed on the debri, making sure not to put too much pressure on the unstable debri. He then started to dig his wway through it all. He ripped back wood and such, unstil he got to the large piece that was ontop of Kantarou. "Hold on, Kantarou." He said calmly, seeing Kantarou wasn't bleeding at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Youko looked at him,

"He's unconcious, but not bleeding." She said slightly relieved. She returned to her human form and began to try and help Haruka move the heavy piece of roof.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Haruka yanked the large beam off of Kantarou's back. He then grabbed for his master by his gi and pulled him out of the wreckage. Haruka heard the structure beneath his crumble and sfift beneath his feet. "Youko, let's get away from this." He said, reaching for her so she could jump on, all the while holding onto Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Kantarou was unconcious in Haruka's arms, and only appeared to have a bruise on his back, his face had only gotten a few smudges of dirt from the ground, but otherwise he seemed okay. His breathing was even, he didn't appear to have any broken bones, and he wasn't showing any signs of pain. The little black box had managed to stay safe and concealed in his gi, the only reason he had come to this old house in the first place.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Youko nodded, transforming back to fox form and leaping onto Haruka's shoulder,

"Let's get somewhere safe," She agreed, not only were they in a bad neighborhood, they were in a pretty unstable building as well. They didn't need themselves or Kantarou getting hurt.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Haruka sat next to Kantarou's fouton, watching his master. He was glad that Kantarou had only received a large bruise on his back rather than something more serious. Haruka was waiting for Kantarou to wake up. He wanted to see his ruby-like eyes again. He also wanted to know what the girl from before had said to him. "Whatever made you shed tears is unforgivable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Kantarou was in a unconscious state for what felt like to him a long time. He felt like he was floating, reflecting on all the things that had happened in his past. He wanted to try and uncover a lost purpose, but he couldn't find one. He stirred awake, parting his eyes to see the ceiling of his bedroom then Haruka. Didn't I go to the house? He put a hand on his gi, to feel the black box there. Perhaps I made it home and blacked out? Yes...that has to be it. He turned his attention to Haruka,

"Oh, hello there Haruka."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Haruka was shocked by Kantarou suddenly popping back and waking up. "Kantarou. Hey, are you okay?" He asked, patting Kantarou on the shoulder. "That house you were in collapsed on you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Kantarou looked over to him in question,

"Yes, I'm okay," He asked, wondering why he would ask that. When he added the second part of that question his stomach dropped. They followed me....I mean...I guess it's not a bad thing, I mean, I'm happy they cared enough for me to follow and make sure I was alright, but, I don't want them to know that everything's wrong., "Oh really? Well, I was planning on that. I actually went there to retrieve something nothing more."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Youko walked into the room,

"Ah, you're awake," She said smiling, "I'll go prepare a meal." She said heading down the hallway.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Haruka stood up. "Whatever you are feeling. You can tell either Youko or me." He paced towards the door, ready to leave Kantarou to his rest and go help Youko. "We're always here for you." Haruka stood at the door. "I-" He stopped himself. "I mean don't feel so down. Whatever that girl said ealier today doesn't matter." He then left the room, closing the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Kantarou watched him leave, If you only knew...if you knew what things for me were like...you'd understand. He pulled out the little black box, after looking at it for a while he put it underneath his futon, I'll look at his later. He looked over to his window, opened it up and climbed out of it. Soon he was on the streets once more, but was in a good part of town, in fact, he was headed to the bookstore to pick up a notebook. He needed to write down all of his feelings that would emerge upon opening up the box.[/i] He went inside and purchased one, and then exited. That's when he saw a familiar person, he was going to walk when he heard her call over to him.

Past- Tactics - Page 2 Anime_girl_butterflies

"HEY! What did I tell you!" She shouted at him, Elizabeth took a step closer, "Are you stupid or something? I told you to get outta this town!" She looked down on the ground, noticing a good size rock at her feet. She picked it up and threw it, hitting Kantarou directly in the left temple.

Kantarou put a hand to his face where a bump was already forming. He fell to his knees, holding the now purple bruise forming on his face. He clentched his free fist tightly, and didn't say a word in response to her.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 2 Manga-guy-anime-guys-6785890-362-502

Royd approached Elizabeth,

"Ah, this is the freak you were talking about. You're right, he is a demon," He said cooly, picking up another stone, he tossed it towards Kantarou.

(Haruka should go and deflect it Razz)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Ayumuuuuu! I love ayumu!

Haruka had heard Kantarou escaping through the window of the room, so he decided to follow silently. He was frightened that Kantarou was going to hurt again if he went out on his own. He followed Kantarou into town and saw the red haired girl show up again, and then he saw Kantarou get hit by a rock, and then another person showed up and threw a rock. Haruka launched forward and swatted the rock away. "Back off." He growled at the two people teasing Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 am

Past- Tactics - Page 2 Manga-guy-anime-guys-6785890-362-502

Royd shrugged,

"It's getting late anyhow, isn't it Elizabeth?" He asked rhetorically, "Besides, this old man might call the cops on us. We don't need that now do we?" He stood up, taking Elizabeth's arm,

"Let's get out of here. It seems like demons can only befriend old men." He said leaving.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:47 am

Past- Tactics - Page 2 Anime_girl_butterflies

"Hm? Oh you're right. Let's get outta here." She said, leaving out of site with Royd.

Kantarou just stayed where he was on the ground, but uttered soft words,

"Is it so wrong to want to buy something. To walk among everyone else? Is it wrong to walk out of my house, and become friends with youkai? Am I in the wrong?" He asked, his head hanging low, a wealt forming on his face.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:20 am

Haruka slung his arm arouns Kantarou's shoulder. He pulled him into a hug. "Hey, listen. I'm more in the wrong then you. You are human, you belong to this world." He squeezed his master before letting go and looking him in the eyes. "Got it?" He asked, rubbing his thumb gently over Kantarou's forming whelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Kantarou looked at him, but a sad look grew at his face,

"But why then," He asked out loud, not hiding the tears that easily came down his face, "It's always been like this, always. I've always been treated like this..." He moved his face into Haruka's chest and silently cried. You couldn't tell he was crying until he took in a shaky breath,

"If I didn't have any youkai friends...I don't know what I would do," He said softly, "I'd probably kill myself."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Haruka grit his teeth and grabbed hold of Kantarou's wrists. He yanked his master back. "Don't you ever think of doing that." He shook Kantarou. "Never, do you hear me?" Haruka was pissed. He never thought his master would think of doing something like that because he was lonely. Haruka vowed right then and there he would never leave Kantarou's side, fearing that Kantarou's depression would get the best of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Kantarou was surprised when Haruka had acted like he had. He was so concerned and there was a fire in his eyes when he told him that he was to never take his own life. Inside, Kantarou's heart slightly swelled with happiness, because even if his youkai friends, he never believed they actually liked him. He always had this idea that he was all alone and that no one really cared for him. This had developed very early in his childhood and he hasn't yet dropped that idea. In a way, it was a sad thing, to see him doubt himself on such a high level.

"I'm sorry," Kantarou said softly, "it's just...I've felt like I've always been alone...always..." He said his shoulders going up as more tears came. His words were soft and fragile, like the simplest reply could possibly shatter them,

"It's so hard for me to carry this burden....this burden of past memories all by myself," He took in a breath, "I shouldn't worry you like this."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Haruka wiped away Kantarou's tear with his thumb. His hand carressed his master's cheek. "You don't need to feel alone anymore." Haruka leaned down to Kantarou's height and kissed him gently on the lips, not caring that they were standing in the middle of the bustling street. He wanted to show his love, not caring who saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Kantarou was shocked, by Haruka's actions even more this time, but nethertheless accepted his actions, giving him the same in return. A slight redness came over his face, his arms searching for Haruka, and held onto him when they found him. Once he released he looked up at Haruka,

"I need...to talk to someone. I can't bottle it up anymore...it hurts to do so...so...I want to tell it to you...but not all at once....later tonight...and for the next few days, I'll tell you..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next