Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past- Tactics

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Past- Tactics - Page 4 Empty Re: Past- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 4 Anime_girl_butterflies

Elizabeth was walking down the street with Royd, laughing and smiling. In her hair, was a beautiful red amarillys. The kind of flower that Kantarou loved. She pointed at it talking with Royd,

"You see this flower? My mother grows hundreds of these! We sell them for unreasonable prices to make profit," She laughed, as if it were a joke, "Isn't it wonderful?"

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 4 Manga-guy-anime-guys-6785890-362-502

Royd smiled at her,

“And of course charge more for the ugly non-pure bloods or of course the pure “dirty” bloods,” He said with a soft laugh, an arm around her shoulders. He never loved her nor liked Elizabeth. In fact, he was using her for her parents money. He never ever cared for her, “That’s why it will always be.”

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 4 Haruka-2

Haruka was on his way home when he heard the two walking behind him and gloating about money and such. He turned around, remembering their speech pattern from before. When he spotted the flower in the girls hair, his mouth opened wide. " I don't believe it." Haruka said softly. "Them of all people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 am

Elizabeth turned toward Royd,

"My mother has thousands of these type of plants, you can have a few if you'd like. Of course, you're more the perfect for this type of flower," She said, as she opened up a gate to what appeared to be a huge mansion, "They say this flower is called 'the flower of death' that was placed on nobles graves so that they were blessed. We are blessed, aren't we?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 4 Manga-guy-anime-guys-6785890-362-502

“Yes, we are very blessed.”
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Haruka knew he had to follow them to get the flower, but he also knew they were trouble. Haruka didn't have any money on him, so he couldn't buy the ridiculously priced flower. Instead. He swept by, flying just above the two. He then reached down and snatched the flower from the girls hair. "Got it!" He yelled out in joy, flying away quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Elizabeth felt a strong wind, and blinked a few times,

"What was that? Must have been a change of weather," She said shrugging as she led Royd into the mansion, "Now then, let's head inside." She said with a smile.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Haruka flew all the way back home in an instant.He tumbled to the ground, super excited to give Kantarou the flower. Busting through the door, he ran directly to Kantarou"s room, passing up Youko on the way. "I found one" He yelled out, stumbling upon Kantarou's futon. He hadn't slept all night, so he was running on adreniline. "Kantarou, I got this for you." He handed Kantarou the red flower before becoming overly exhausted. He then fell to the futon and closed his eyes, snowing peacefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 4 55504

Kantarou studied the little flower. They were his favorite, because of it's vivid color and rareness. It brought a real, soft smile onto his face. He turned to thank him but found him asleep. He laughed silently to himself, and took the flower, placing it on his desk. He fixed Haruka's position on the futon, and left him there to rest. He got up, taking the little box with him. He entered his office, locking the door behind him. He sat down at his chair, painfully opening the box. He looked way, drawing something at random, then shut it quickly. He hesitated, and then looked at the thing he drew out. It was a small doll made of straw. Looking at it drew tears. It had been his only "human" friend growing up. He hugged it close to his chest, crying silently, tears that no one would ever know had fallen. He then pulled out a large bottle of sake he kept in his desk drawer. He poured himself a glass, and ended up drinking three glasses. He then left the doll on the top of his desk, returning to the livingroom, drunk. He wasn't miserable this time, but, noticiably drunk. His face was red and he would randomly laugh to himself for unknown reasons. He sat on the couch, staring at the ceiling.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 4 _tacti10

Youko went to check up on Kantarou, to find him reeking of alchol. She was used it, but Haruka wasn't. She knew that,

"Kan-Chan, why are you hammered? I don't even know what you need to be," She asked herself, then made him sit up, since he was hanging upside down on the couch, "Don't do that. You'll get dizzy." She said and sighed,

"Jeez...maybe you should sleep for a bit." She said returning to the kitchen.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Kantarou decided to himself that Youko-Chan was no fun. So, when she wasn't paying attention, he left the house. Walking a good distance from the house. He only stopped when he came across a empty plain, with only soft grass. He stumbled, tripping and falling down a hill, when he stopped, he looked up at the sky chuckling. I miss being able to not worry about anything. I won't worry about anything right now. He thought, blowing on a leaf to play a soft tune.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Haruka opened his eyes into the dark room. He wiped the drool from his mouth and sat up. He was in Kantarou's room, sleeping on his futon. "I don't even remember falling asleep." Haruka looked around the room, stretching his sore muscles. He felt regenerated, but a little out of it. "Kantarou?" He called out, wondering if anyone was in the house. "Youko?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:28 am

Past- Tactics - Page 4 _tacti10

Youko heard Haruka's calls and entered the room,

"Oh you're awake, you've been sleeping for quite a while," She said with a soft smile, which faded away, "If you're looking for Kan-Chan I don't know where he went. He got drunk and ran off. Geez, you'd think he'd at least tell us where he was going."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 am

Haruka shot up from the futon quickly. "He's gone?" Haruka's heart thumped crazily. He was worried for Kantarou. He didn't get to see his reaction to the flowerl so he didn't know if his master was cheered up or not. And now he was missing. Haruka ran out of the room after saying, "I'm going to find him. Be back later." He had been running around town like crazy for the past two days. His wings were tired from flying too much, his feet sore from runing. He was overall exhausted. Then he thought of places he could be. If he was drunk he would be ddisturbing the public, thus the police would bring him home. So he had to be someplace where there weren't any other people. "The outskirts." Haruka said to himself, running to the edge of town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Kantarou stopped whistling for a moment, looking up at the sky, which was wavering in his vision. He smiled at that fact. Something about that made him comfortable. He sat up, looking at the sky with a smile, one that came from drunkeness,

"Isn't it pretty?" He asked, but no one was there. He was seeing things, a person in fact. He began to whistle with the leaf again.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Haruka made it to the outskirts in moments. Just before the forest took over, there was a small patch of vacant land, where the grass grew tall and small flowers bloomed. Within that area he found Kantarou, who was talking with himself and making tuneless noises with a leaf. "Hey! Kantarou." Haruka stepped into the field and got closer to his master. "Next time you leave, please let us know where you're going." Haruka sat down next to Kantarou and looked at his beautiful features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Kantarou looked over to Haruka,

"But, I'm not alone," He said, his breath reeking of alchol, "I'm with Suzu." He said. Suzu had died a year ago. So of course she wasn't there. But, when you're drunk, things such as that tend to happen,

"Why didn't you say hello to Suzu?" He asked him giving a sad look, "She's been talking about how much she misses you."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Haruka's face saddened. That little girl had made such an impact on his life and he would never forget he for as long as he lived. "Kantarou... you're drunk. Suzu, she- she isn't here" Haruka felt the wind pick up and small petals from the blooming flowers danced in the air. "Let's go back home." Haruka set a hand on Kantarou's leg. "Youko will be worried." He stared into Kantarou's foggy red eyes. He could kiss him right then and there, but Kantarou was so drunk he wouldn't even remember it happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Kantarou shook his head,

"You're lying! She's right here! We were playing song with the leaves!" He said, holding one out, "Even though she says I stink and she doesn't like me she was playing them with me! She was practicing because she wanted to play a song for you!" He stated, too drunk to realize that it was he who didn't realize that he was the one who was "lying".
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Ahhhh. Gotcha.

Haruka sighed, standing up and letting Knatarou believe whatever he wanted. But he had to get his master home. He hooked Kantarou around the waist and swung him over his shoulder. "Were going home." Haruka walked off with Kantarou, ready to go back and sleep some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 pm

(I'm super tempted to make him puke all down Haruka's back XD)

Kantarou was silent for a while, his orbs sometimes moving occansionally, otherwise he didn't move much. He then broke the silence between the two of them,

"Youko-Chan and you only stay with me because I'm you're master, right?" He said softly, when he was drunk, sometimes the thoughts he tried to keep buried would come out, "Otherwise, I know you two would be gone...no one could like a person like me..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Haruka sighed loudly. " Kantarou, both Youko and I care for you. Hell I love you so much and would never leave you. You're just too dense to see it." Haruka readjusted Kantarou, bumping him up. They were almost home.The only reason Haruka said those words to Kantarou was because his master was so drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Kantarou's eyelids grew heavy,

"I'm sleepy..." He said softly, his eyes half-lidded, it was a common effect for him. He either became depressed, slap happy, or calm, halucinated, would wander off, then get tired and want to go to sleep, or commonly, fall asleep where ever he was. It wasn't the smartest thing to drink at such a young age, but sometimes it was a better thing to do then some of his other thoughts.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Haruka grumbled on his way back to he house. Kantarou fell asleep on his, drooling down his back. He was overall agrivated with his master. He had never know someone to be to unbelievably pityful, yet have such an attractive personality. Once getting home, Haruka took Kantarou to his room, plopped his down on the futon and covered him with a blanket. "Myabe tomorrow you'll come to your senses." Haruka then proceeded to leave and take his spot on the roof. He was still very much aggrivated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Kantarou woke up the next morning with a headache, but it was expected. He sighed stretching and getting up, he entered the kitchen to find no one there. There was a pot on the counter, with a note by it. Hi Kan-Chan, I went to the market to pick up some food, I'll be back later! I left some tea for you! -Youko-Chan He smiled, Youko-Chan was such a sweet girl. He noticed there wasn't any cups out. So he opened up the top cabinent, standing on his tip toes trying to reach a cup, his elbow accidently knocked the pot onto the floor, shattering into pieces and burning Kantarou's leg. He winced and looked at the mess he had made.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next