Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Gravestone- Tactics

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Gravestone- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 55504

Kantarou was now curled up in a ball onto his bed. He only drank what would equal two glasses. He had promised Haruka a while back that he wouldn't get drunk anymore, so he still felt the need to follow it. He was underneath the blanket, holding onto one of Haruka's coats. It still smelt like him. He silently cried, holding the object closer. He missed Haruka so much it killed him on the inside.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 -sugino

Sugino smiled,

"Good luck Oniqui, and goodbye."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 Haruka-2

Haruka stepped inside the house, this time avoiding Youko so she wouldn't get confused as to why he was there. He figured that once he got Kantarou back to normal he'd talk with her and get her opinion on his feelings for Kantarou. Haruka slipped into Kantarou's room once more, smelling Sake almost instantly. "Oh, Kantarou..." Haruka stepped into the room. His form solid and staying that way for as long as Haruka wanted. He leaned over and picked up the bottle of Sake, happy to see it was still mostly full. He then placed it on the window sill. "Kantarou..." Haruka kneeled down, touching Kantarou on the back. His cold finger graced Kantarou's wrinkled gi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:49 am

Kantarou suddenly turned over quickly, tears on his cheeks again. He was holding one of Haruka's jacket close to him, like if he let it go of it, the jacket would disappear also. He stared at Haruka, his touch was so cold. He looked down at his wrist, holding it up, the bells were ringing like crazy,

"....why are you here....?" He choked out.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Haruka wiping Kantarou's tears away with a thumb. "I cam to tell you something..." He bit his lip. "But I can't tell you yet, I need you to get out of this depression you're in first." Haruka gave a weak smile. He looked at the jacket in Kantarou's arms. "You need to let go." He said softly, reaching for the jacket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Kantarou saw him reach for the jacket and jerked violently back backing up against the wall that was next to his futon. He held the jacket even more tightly, desperate to have it,

"No! You can't have it!" Kantarou's body began to visibly shake.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Haruka stepped back, seeing how harshly Kantarou reacted. " Kantarou, you need to get rid of all these things. " Haruka looked around Kantarou's room. It was littered with glass bottles, clothing, and Haruk's bowl was resting on the window sill. "All of this, is in the way of moving on." Haruka leaned down and picked up several small glass objects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:49 am

Kantarou jumped up from the futon,

"B-but, I bought most of these things!" He complained, picking up the ones he treasured the most, including the bowl, "you...you can't just take them away from me....you can't!" He said, lips slightly quivering,

"I need them!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Haruka sighed. He wasn't getting through to Kantarou. "All you need is a memory of me. Not these material things." Haruka walked close to Kantarou. He gave him sad look. "Please move on, I don't have much time..." Haruka carressed Kantarou's cheek. He would have never done this while he was alive. Right now he really had nothing to loose. He leaned in, getting close to Kantarou. "Please..." He pressed his cold lips to his old master. "Kantarou..." Haruka's form quivered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Kantarou blushed darkly at the realization, but didn't pull back. In fact, he pulled himself closing, kissing him back more passionately. He pulled away, resting on Haruka's cold chest,

"I'm so sorry. If I would have been more on guard this never would have happened," Kantarou said softly, "I didn't ever want you to die before me." He said softly. A few tears came down, but he wiped them away,

"I love you. I really do...I've always...ever since the day I found you," He said in a low tone, "I just...can't bring myself to forgive myself."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Haruka jumped back. He wasn't expecting Kantarou to say that he loved him so care free-like. Haruka lost himself for a moment. He disappeared for a few seconds, being caught of guard. "Eh? K-Kantarou.... you loved me?" Haruka felt so odd. He kissed Kantarou because of his own felings. And Kantarou kissed him back because he had the same feelings. Haruka didn't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Kantarou nodded slowly,

"Yes. I know it's silly, because a master shouldn't fall in love with a servant...but I...I did. Then, I couldn't tell you. You are so hard to read most of the time, Haruka. I was afraid. I was afraid that either you didn't share the feelings and would leave or that you believed in the humans and youkai can't be in love idea," He said softly, "I'm sorry, for letting you die. I should have been paying more attention...then...maybe I would have been able to dodge it myself..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Haruka tried to talk, but he couldnt't. He knew that his main purpose was to tell Kantarou how he felt about him, but he just couldn't do it. His heart ached. He wanted to be with Kantarou for a longer time. "Kantarou, I-" Haruka furrowed his eyebrows. "I mean I-" Haruka's form waved as if a wind gust blew bye him. If he left them he risked Kantarou tumbling back into depressio. "I can't tell you yet." He sighed, an overhwleming feeling of sadness washing down on him. "I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Kantarou looked at Haruka,

"I won't pressure you into anything, Haruka, because I care about you," He said, he then glanced around the room, drawing in a deep breath, "let me keep three things...please..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Haruka sighed. "Kantarou..." He wasn't sure if he wanted Kantarou to keep some of his stuff, but it was only three small things. "Fine." Haruka looked around the room. "But everything else has to go." Haruka made it his goal, once all the other stuff was gone, he would tell Kantarou his three little words and disappear. Haruka could already feel himself starting to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Kantarou looked at his room, it was a complete mess of random objects, ones that belonged to him and Haruka alike. He began to pick out the things that belonged to him, putting them away,

"...it's strange...I feel...comfortable...when your near me...even if you aren't....living," He said, choosing his words carefully. He then set the first thing onto his bed, the ricebowl. He wouldn't have given that up even if Haruka had told him to. It meant so much to him...because it had meant so much to Haruka, "....it's because....I know that...you aren't angry at me...but... I feel sad because....you have a lingering regret..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 -sugino

Sugino had recieved a call from Youko, so he had arrived at Ichinomiya's house. He entered the kitchen where Youko was, sitting down at it, Muu-Chan in his lap,

"It's about the depression right? I think I know what youkai you're talking about..."

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko nodded, passing over two cups of tea,

"Yes. I'm getting really worried. But it that youkai can work wonders, or so I'm told, then why not try it? KanChan needs to move on. If he doesn't, then he's never going to get better, and neither will the whole situation in general. So I need you to contact this youkai."

"Don't worry, I will."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Sorry, I totally did not get the email for this one.

Haruka didn't speak about his regret. He didn't want to disappear just yet. He wanted to watch over Kantarou a little longer, kiss him once more. He just watched as Kantarou placed his rice bowl on the bed. Haruka then noticed the ribbon around Kantarou's wrist. "You only have one more object left if you are to keep my ribbon tied around your wrist."

I say that the youkai they called for interrupts Haruka and Kantarou just after the last object is chosen and before Haruka gets a chance to confess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 0004bw94

Sugino relaxed,

"I already called her, so she should be here shortly," He said, then there was a knock at the door, and the youkai they expected had come, "oh, she's here."

Youko smiled,

"Oh, that's good," She got up and called down the hall, "Kan-Chan! Someone's here to see you!" She said, then made it back into the kitchen, greeting the youkai,

"Thank you so much in advance for your help."

(I figure Gold could Rp as the youkai)

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Kantarou kinda hoped that Haruka wouldn't notice, but he couldn't go against the fact that he did. He felt that is was also a good thing, so that he wouldn't go against his own standards. He was about to speak again when he heard Youko call him from down the hall,

"Youko-Chan is calling me...I have to go," He said, "just...come back later. I can talk to you again later...bye, for now." He said before going down the hall. Once in the kitchen, he was faced with a group of people,

"Sugino-sama, Muu-Chan, Youko-Chan," Then he saw someone who he didn't recongize, "who's this?"

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 EvilPurpleAnimeGirl

"Hello Ichinomiya-sensi, my name is Madella. You're friends have asked me to help you with some of the problems you're having. So I'm going to be coming around everyday just to talk with you. I want to help you, so that you can grow better as days go by," She said, sounding sincere. Even though she had other plans. She fed on human misery. She would talk to him during the day time, but by night would make him miserable, "as long as you don't mind."

"No...I don't mind, Madella-san."

(I figure Haruka would return late that night, after Madella messes with Kantarou, and Haruka finds him in bed will all of Haruka's things either under the covers with him, on his bed, or around it.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Haruka cursed silently when Kantarou had to leave. "He only had one more object." Haruka felt like he was losing himself. Kantarou told him to come back later, so he opted for that night to come back and confess. Haruka felt himself warm at the thought of Kantarou getting better. "Yeah, later. Ill come back." He then disappeared from where he was standing.

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 Mu-chan_01

Muu-chan shivered in Sugino's arms when the youkai entered the house. She didn't like the dark aura she gave off, especially since it was being shrouded over with a sickening sweet presence. "Mu..." Muu-chan held close to Sugino, glaring at the Youkai as she talked to Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Kantarou ended up talking to the youkai the entire day in his office, until around ten at night, when she left. He decided that her words were trying to help him, so he accepted them openly. He then decided that he would need some sleep. He curled up into his bed, holding the bowl close to him as he slept, to remind himself that Haruka would return.

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 EvilPurpleAnimeGirl

Madella, however, never left. She waited for a few hours to pass before re-entering the household silently. She crept into Kantarou's room, a demonic smile on her face. She placed a hand onto Kantarou's forehead, pumping dark energy into him. She watched his body flinch shake and thrash out, meaning that the nightmare was taking place. She smiled as she fed on the misery. She then drew her dark power back, disappearing from sight.

(dream in italics)

Kantarou looked up to see none other then Haruka. He was a little surprised by this, but comforted at the same time. However, Haruka's expression was different. It was angry. Then, Haruka began to lash out at him, screaming. He then said cold words that shook Kantarou to the core, "You are the reason I died. I will never forgive you."

Kantarou woke with a start and instantly began sobbing. He began to truly believe that Haruka wouldn't be able to forgive him and that he was the sole cause of his death,

"If I was stronger he'd still be alive," He sobbed between words, running around the room, picking up all the objects, putting them into his bed, "It's all my fault! I'm a horrible person!" He crawled back into the bed, all the objects around him. He sobbed himself back to sleep, clutching onto one of Haruka's white shirts.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Haruka paced around all day in front of his grave stone. He found it almost surreal that he was no longer a part of the living world. He always thought that he would live so much longer than Kantarou since he was a tengu and such. But he also came to the conclusion that he didn't leave in such a bad way. He was protecting the one he loved. And that person loved him back. Now all Haruka had to do was confess and he could go on with his crossing over, and not become a fallen spirit.

The sun set and Haruka was told to return to the house by Kantarou. Hopefully Kantarou had picked one last object and Haruka would be free to speak his feelings and leave for good. He spread his wings, which felt heavier with each flap in the air. His whole body was trembling, his power decreasing with each passing moment. "I have to get this over with quickly." He rubbed his forehead. His mind had become cloudy for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Kantarou's eyes were swollen from the tears, that were no longer falling due to slipping into sleep. His face was still damp from the tears that had fallen only minutes ago. Some of his pillows from his futon were in random places in the room, where he had been thrashing when he was in the created nightmare. It was obvious that something happened, but not obvious to what it was.

(Haruka should stay with him the next night, see what happens, and kick ASS!)

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 2 0004bw94

Sugino had left before dinner with Muuchan, since Muuchan had different tastes in dinner. The youkai seemed to be helping Kantarou, so that's all he really cared about at the moment. He didn't want Haruka to become fallen over one stupid human. Once he returned to his home, he eat dinner and rested peacefully with Muuchan in his arms.

Youko liked the youkai that had come. It got Kantarou smiling and eating. That was a huge step up for him. She didn't realize the evils that she had committed, however. She rested all night, not hearing a sound or Kantarou's thrashing and cries.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next