Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Gravestone- Tactics

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Gravestone- Tactics

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 Haruka-2

Haruka flapped through the air towards Kantarou's bedroom window.He rested at the sill, trying to catch his hitched breath. There was a presence to the house and Haruka couldn't figure out if it was a good thing or something really bad. When he looked into Kantarou's rom, he saw the presence as bad, very bad. "Kantarou?" Haruka stepped inside, retracting his wings. "What is with all this-?" Harka crunched his foot down on a small glass bottle. It shattered into the silent night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 55504

Kantarou was instantly woken by the noise. He saw that it was Haruka, his eyes grew wide and full of tears instantly. He looked down, wrapping his own body closer to himself, a look of hurt on his face. He remembered the cold words that Haruka had told him in his dream. His dream almost felt real. It made him truly believe that Haruka was angry at him and would never forgive him for what happened,

"So...you came back, like I asked you to," He said quietly, "I'm glad, but you didn't have to. I wouldn't listen to me after what happened..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Haruka scooted objects away with his feet. He knelt down next to Kantarou. " Please stop this." Haruka couldn't stand the way that Kantarou was dealing with his death. "You need to overcome this downward spiral your in, or else I-" Haruka quickly stopped himself. He was about to reveal that he would become a fallen spirit if Kantarou didn't come to his senses. "I need you to overcome this, for yourself and me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Kantarou wore a smile that he usually wore looking down,

"I thought that I could. I really believed," He said, a few tears coming down his trembling body, "but I don't believe that anymore." He thought back to his dream, if that was true, he couldn't be able to forgive himself for hurting someone so precious to him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Haruka placed his now translucent hands on Kantarou. "What is on your mind?" There was something definitely bothering his master. "If your thinking your responsible for all of this, you're mistaken. You didn't push or pull me in front of you that time, I jumped." Haruka really needed for everything to go back to normal. "Kantarou, please down let me become a fallen spirit. Please." His form quivered like wind had blown through the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Kantarou hadn't thought of that, so now he felt as if he was being selfish. He began to cry a little harder. He cried until his head was pounding and his throat was raw. Once he calmed down, he rested against Haruka's figure, which was still able to hold him. He thought that he must have looked so pathetic, but he didn't care,

"....I had a dream....a very real dream....that felt like it was reality," He began slowly, "in the dream, you were angry at me. You told me that I basically killed you and that.....that you would never forgive me. I'm so scared. I'm so scared that you truly feel that way but just won't tell me." He started to shake.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Haruka felt a light pressure on him, that was Kantarou. He wished he could feel every last bit of Kantarou, but that wasn't possible if he wasn't whole, wasn't dead. "Kantarou, I jumped in front of you, to save you. I do not blame you at all, for anything that has happened." He squeezed his ectoplasmic arms around Kantarou. "I-I really wish I could say the things I want to, but you need to know that none of this was ever your fault."

Maybe have the youkai pop up, fight then resolve?

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Nothing to add
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 EvilPurpleAnimeGirl

"I thought it didn't feel as dark as it could," Madella said, suddenly appearing in the room, "the miserable energy was starting to fade and I wondered why. Well, now I know for sure. You shouldn't get involved, dead spirit."

Kantarou was shocked to see Madella suddenly there, he didn't expect her there at all nor had any idea on what in the world she was talking about,

"Madella? What are you doing here? What are you talking about? I'm confused..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Haruka stood defensively in front of Kantarou. The weird aura he had felt when he fisprst came into Kantarou's room was being boosted as the youkai spoke. "Kantarou, she's giving off a really dark aura, can't you feel that?" Haruka knew that he might have to fight the youkai, seeing that she had maliscious intent, but he didn't know if any of his powers would work. His wings were part of his body, thus would always be there, but his red lightning, he didn't know if it could manifest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 pm

"Of course he doesn't not with my little charm that hides my dark aura," She said with a sadistic smile, "of course, if I take it off, he'll feel it. No use hiding it now since you ruined it." She said, tossing the charm aside. She smirked,

"After I finish you, I'll feast off all that misery that's in that low human."

Kantarou instantly felt a heavy jolt of pain to his chest as soon as it was removed and felt almost suffocated by the extreme dark aura. He was surprised on how such a small charm could easily hide the massive aura. He tried to stand but the pain from his chest was relentless. He fell back onto one knee. He couldn't stand because of it.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 pm

"Alright Kantarou. I really need you to try your best and get up." Haruka spread his wings behind him to give his master extra coverage. He held his hand out to materialize his staff but nothing happened. No staff meant no lightning which was really bad for him and Kantarou. "Yeah, Id say you need to run. Go get Sugino and Youko for this." Haruka grit his teeth, his fangs clashing with his bottom teeth. "I'm useless... to protect you now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:42 am

"Of course you're useless. As soon as I found out that you gave up your life for a stupid human I lost all of the respect I had for you! I mean, c'mon, a human? That's so pathetic that I could laugh over it!" She said before lunging straight through Haruka's form and to Kantarou, pinning him up against the wall, choking him.

Kantarou gasped, his arms trying to pry away the binds that were constricting his neck. This is exactly why he died. I am unable to protect myself. I always have to rely on someone else. He wanted to find Youko-Chan and Sugino-sama, because I can't protect myself. How will I ever forgive myself if I don't learn to protect myself? Then Haruka will become fallen. All because I can't protect myself. I can't let it happen. Kantarou then let both of his arms fall, but painfully formed then into a sign. The pain from his scar made it hard to concentrate, but he knew he had to do this. He chanted before her hands lit on fire, which she pulled away upon it happening. Then, Kantarou drew out his beads, despite the massive pain he was in, he managed to send her fleeing. However, the darkness of the aura took its toll as he fell to his knees on the ground, exhausted and panting.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 pm

The feeling of the youkai jumping through him was disgusting. Haruka turned quickly, watched as the monster attacked and then Kantarou attacked back. "Now, that's the Kantarou I know." Haruka walked over to him, or rather floated. His legs were disappearing. He knew he didn't have much time left. He held out his hand. " You can protect yourself, I can see that now, but when Raiko went on the attack back then, I had to help you. I was stupid enough to think the damage wouldn't be bad." In the back of Haruka's mind, he heard a voice.

"Its time to go back, Oniqui." He shook his head, not wanting to leave. "Will you stay in high spirits if I tell you my secret, Kantarou?" He asked, his waist starting to disappear. "I will become a fallen spirit if I stay any longer..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Kantarou took the transparent hand, standing up. He studied Haruka, knowing that it would probably would be his last time to gaze at him,

"I understand," Kantarou replied, "I've picked three things. Tomorrow morning, at dawn, I promise to lock away the things in the attic, and throw the key into the ocean, so if I ever have the urge to try and get the things, I won't be able to. Haruka, I want nothing more then for you to pass over. Honestly. Truly."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Haruka held onto Kantarou's hands and leaned in closely. His lips were almost touching Kantarou's. His icy breath cooling the space between. "I love you, Kantarou." Haruka felt his body jolt. "I loved you. That's why I protected you." Haruka felt a heaviness on his shoulders once more. His vision blurred out, and his body disappeared completely, leaving behind only a cool touch on Kantarou's hands.

Its not over...... if we plan for this to be really happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Kantarou had been surprised by those words, but before he had time to react Haruka had crossed over. He smiled softly. Haruka...although you may not be able to hear me now, but...thank you for everything. I will pray for your soul to have a save journey. Kantarou stood up. He looked out the window, the sky had just begun to change into a peach morning color. He then began to keep his promise. He grabbed a few boxes and stored away everything except three things. He carried them up into the attic, locking the door. He placed the key in his pocket before returning to his room for a moment. It was now clear of all the mess that originally had been there. He picked up the bowl, placing it on a shelf that he had some books stored. He then pulled out a book, opening it up, placing a single black feather in it. He then glanced at his wrist before heading out. He had one last thing he had to do. He took a train to the nearest shore. Once there, he stared out at the water,

"Haruka. I realized now that my thoughts have been selfish for a while. But, you helped me realize that and change my outlook. I will live on happily, but, the only one I love will always be you. Just wait for me. It might be a while...but I'll wait for you." Kantarou said softly before throwing the key far into the sea.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:15 am

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 0004bw94

Sugino flown down from the sky to find Kantarou there at the beach. He had been worried about him since he left so suddenly, but he could tell that there was something different about him. He didn't appear to be sad or mourning any longer. He seemed a lot happier. Not only that, but he wasn't wearing black robes, meaning he was no longer mourning over a death. The change seemed so sudden,

"Are you alright, Ichinomiya?"

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko had also come along as her fox form, she changed back and looked at Kantarou's face. She could see the difference also,

"Kantarou, you look a lot better! You're not as pale anymore," She said, "I'm glad. But, what were you doing out here?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 am

Kantarou let out a comforting smile,

"Don't worry about me. I've realized quite a few things with the help of someone," He said then turned to Youko-Chan, "I was finishing up some unfinished business, that's all. I'm glad you're at ease now. How about we go home, you make some breakfast, and I start to accept some writing/youkai jobs? Sugino-sama, you can also join us if you would like." Kantarou said before the three headed back to the house.

(Sorry for slight god mod)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 0004bw94

Sugino was seated in the kitchen, sipping at a cup of tea, Muu-Chan in his arms. He didn't mind having tea, but it felt sorta of akward to see Kantarou's sudden change. He smiled slightly to himself. At least in all it was a change for the better, he didn't want Kantarou to get worse.

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko smiled at Kantarou, who was circling a bunch of jobs that he was going to do. He seemed to be like the way he was before Haruka had come along, except he wasn't babbling on about finding him and what not. She set some food along with a cup of tea next to him,

"Work hard so we can buy some salmon!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Kantarou smiled warmly excepting the food, for once. He hadn't done so in such a long time,

"Yeah, that sounds great! You always prepare it the best," He said taking a drink and eating a little, "but, I'm going to take jobs tomorrow. Today I'm going to spend the rest of the day meditating and praying so Haruka's soul safely reaches the other side." He said, not feeling a blink of sadness, but happiness that Haruka had come back to be sure he was alright. He then entered his room. Sitting on his bed, taking in a deep breath before chanting softly.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 am

--Five Years Later--

Kantarou exited off the train. He was twenty-two years old. He hadn't grown any taller, nor did he look grown up much at all. He looked almost the same femine-like man he had been when he was seventeen. He walked about a mile before he made it to his destination, the sea. The exact sea where he had thrown that key many years back. He was paying a tribute, like he did almost every year. He would think back to all the memories he had with Haruka. He laid out a blanket, as well as a umbrella so that his pale skin wouldn't burn. He layed out on a blanket. He thought about one of his favorite memories.

The starry sky was light up beautifully, the moon serving as a gentle nightlight. The crickets were singing a gentle lullaby into the night. Kantarou climbed up to the rooftop, to find Haruka, whom he had expected to be there,

"You think they're pretty don't you? The stars," He commented, sitting next to him, "there's millions of them."

"Yes...a pretty element nature has given to the world." Haruka responded back, but turned his head to his master's sweet singing voice,

"Ima boko no kono te de kimi ni nani ga dekiru daruou sono kanashimi wo iaseru sona, chikara ga hoshii..." Kantarou noticed him looking and chuckled, "Gomen, when I was little I used to sing and look at the stars."

"Don't Stop then." Haruka replied.

Kantarou looked out to the ocean. It wasn't night-time, but he suddenly felt the urge to sing that same song that he had sung to Haruka on several nights, when it was just the two of them,

"Haruka, I'm not sure if you can hear this," Kantarou began, "but it's for you. Ima boko no kono te de kimi ni nani ga dekiru daruou..."

(Memory is in Italics, sorry for god mods in memory)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 am

When a youkai dies, they are reborn, not into human forms, but back into the last form they inhabited. They have no memories of their past lives and just go on with life as every youkai should.

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 298404

A young tengu with white wings, dark hair, and vibrant eyes floated down behind Kantarou on the beach. He heard the singing and something inside of him wanted to get a closer look at the singer. He couldn't tell why exactly, he was so drawn to the song, but he had to see the persons face at any cost.

"Why are you singing that?" The boy asked, in a slightly snotty tone. He looked at the older boy's face and was struck with an odd sense of recognition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Kantarou was surprised that he didn't recongize the aura of a youkai until it had gotten so close. His eyes had been closed. He opened them up to reveal vibrant red eyes. He looked at him, noticing similar features to someone he knew long ago. But he saw white wings rather then black. So he figured that it couldn't be Haruka. Besides, Haruka had died for him, so there was no wa he could still be living. He looked up, noticing that the particular youkai was a tengu, but younger then Haruka had been. Kantarou sat up his legs sitting in what appeared to be a "w" style,

"Well, I was paying tribute to a friend here," He said, "and we used to watch the stars together and I would sing. So I felt like singing the song, just in case he was able to hear me." He said chuckling,

"I know it's stupid, but I bet he was listening. Haruka was always a good listener."

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Your Gravestone- Tactics - Page 3 298404

The young youkai was taken back by Kantarou's red eyes. "Haruka ?" The name was familiar also. Everything seemed to remind him of something from a past life or something. He sighed and sat down next to Kantarou. "If you don't mind." He had been feeling a bit lonely lately and figured the human was as good of company as any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next