Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member XV

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Member XV Empty Member XV

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:00 am

Member XV Organization_XIII_800_600_by_Xeno_s

Overview: If the Seven Princesses of Heart release the light of Kingdom Hearts, what then releases the darkness? A new Nobody capable of rational thought knows and plans to release that darkness. Can Sora and the others stop him in time?

Plot: With Roxas being the only survivor of the previous Organization XIII alive, The Castle of The World that Never Was has been taken over by Maleficent and the Heartless. More Heartless are still being created, which leads to the creation of more Nobodies. One of the Newly created Nobodies is capable of rational thought and feels in his empty shell to pick up where his fellow nobodies left off. Can Sora and his friends stop this new threat before he plunges all the worlds back into darkness and chaos?

Characters
Sora: love4sora
Donald: sailorstar165
Goofy: love4sora
Kairi:
Riku:sailorstar165
Roxas:
Namine: love4Sora
Disney Heroes:xTwilightxAngelx
Disney Villains:xTwilightxAngelx
Cloud:xTwilightxAngelx
Sephiroth:xTwilightxAngelx
Member XV: xTwilightxAngelx

Notes:
*Sora has all of his key blades and abilities
*Donald and Goofy both have their Save the Queen and Save the King weapons
*Maleficent has resurrected most of the Disney Villains
*I have the general structure of this rp planned out so this might possible be our next FF.net story
*We'll more than likely take on multiple characters but lets choose them one at a time
*Roxas and namine are only be present in twilight town and the world that never was because the duality of the two worlds causes their personas to split. Why only sora and kairi? they're the only ones with nobodies that have human forms still walking around. The duality of the worlds ends once you leave the world so they would come bak into one identity once they left twilight town or the world that never was

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun May 24, 2009 9:29 am; edited 8 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Member XV Empty Re: Member XV

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Member XV Malefi10Member XV Org10

"What a magnificent sight this is." Maleficent said to herself as she gazed out over her new domain of the World that Never Was. Heartless were swarming about the castle and throughout the city as far as the eye could see; and they were all under her command. It has been a few months now since the key blade bearer had rid the castle of Organization XIII and has been fretting his life away as Maleficent has meticulously regaining control over the Heartless since Ansem, or Xehnort's Heartless, had taken it from her, and restoring some of her fallen comrades of Darkness to help her in her revenge against that Sora and his friends

Maleficent happened to look down from the window and saw three Dusks gliding along one of the castles pathways. She sneered to herself at the site of them. Although she had gained command over the heartless, for some odd reason she could not control the Nobodies, as if their loyalties still lied with someone else. That's Impossible, she thought to herself bitterly, All those god forsaken Organization members are long gone. "Meaningless Nobody." she said to herself as she watched the Dusks leave from her sight

"And who by chance are you calling a 'Meaningless Nobody'?" came a voice from behind Maleficent. As she wheeled around, she gazed upon a figure, cloaked in that all but too familiar black, hooded cloak, with the hood pulled up. Only the person's mouth of his smooth, light face and locks of his strait, medium-length, black hair was visible from under his large hood. a dreadfully eerie air surrounded the man although nothing of the sort of magic appeared around him.

Maleficent examined the intruder curiously before she said, "I thought you confounded Organization members were all lost to Oblivion." Held her scepter strait up and clicked the bottom of the staff on the hard, stone floor.

"The original thirteen members, yes." the man replied in his cold, unemotional voice, "But since the likes of you have been perusing your quest to create more Heartless, you accidentally created more Nobodies..." The man then removed his to reveal his face. Along with his smooth face and partially messy, mid-length, black hair, the Nobody had dark bags under his cold, silver eyes, like they were hallowed out. "And me."

"Be gone from my sight." Maleficent said threateningly as the orb on her scepter began to glow eerie shades of green, "before I remove you from my sight by force."

The Nobody held his index finger up and closed his eyes as he said, "Not until I get what I came for, but by then..." the man paused as he opened his eyes to reveal the colors of his eyes changed. The Iris of his eyes changed from silver to a golden yellow and the sclera of his eyes changed from white to black. "You’ll be gone from my sight." he finished in a cold, dark tone.

Fed up with this man's games, Maleficent swung her scepter in the direction of the Nobody and a wave of green fire projected from the cane and hurtled itself at her enemy. The man somewhere found the emotion to smirk as he dropped into the ground and black spot on the floor where he stood remained. The spot moved swiftly along the floor like a shadow of an invisible entity. The shadow crawled up the wall and stopped as the man’s head and shoulders emerged from the wall. "Dark fire, huh?" he said as he stared at his target with those evil eyes, "Impressive. However, it’s difficult to fight a shadow with a tangible element."

Feeling like she could get the upper hand while the Nobody monologued, she threw another wave of her green fire at the wall. Unfortunately for her, it only to hit the wall as the man retracted his head back into his shadow before the fire made contact. His shadow creeped around maleficent, stopping right in front of her. He emerged from the shadow, gazing at her with murderous intent and his right hand engulfed in a grayish-black smog. He stepped back as he prepared to strike and then he thrusted his hand surrounded by a shadowy aura through Maleficent’s rib cage.

As the Dark witch sat there gasping for breath, the Nobody said to her as he closed his eyes again, “Your reign of control has lasted too long, Maleficent. It's about time you handed the crown over to someone else." At that moment, Maleficent bursted into green flames. Her ear piercing screeches and screams of pain passed by unnoticed by her Heartless and did not move the Nobody what so ever.

After the witch was burnt to ash, The Nobody opened his eyes to reveal them to return to its normal colors and caught Maleficent’s falling scepter by the orb. He tightened his grip around the orb and it shattered in his palm and a green aura surrounded his hand with a black glimmer in the middle of the aura. The glimmer and aura left his palm to circle around his hand once before the glimmer wrapped itself around the Nobody's middle finger. The Aura faded away and the black glimmer solidified itself into a black, metal ban with a dark emerald embedded into the ring. "The Ring of Pride," he said as he examined the ring on his gloved finger, "One down, nine to go."

Just then the three Dusks from before appeared behind the fellow Nobody, recognizing the coat and the authority that it stood for. The Organization member turned around to face his familiars and said to them, "Gather the others and round up the Heartless. There is much work to be done if we are to pick up where Xemnas and the others left off."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Member XV Smile

The bright sun was beaming down upon the three friends as they wondered about the streets of Twilight Town. Wow...it's been a long time since I've been here... Sora thought as he looked around at the surrounding buildings. Honestly, none of the three teens have really gone to any other worlds since Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas. They just mainly spent their time at Destiny Islands, along with giving Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey a visit from time-to-time at Disney Castle. In fact, if it wasn't for them (along with Chip & Dale), they wouldn't even have a gummi ship to travel with. They were given their own ship as a gift shortly after Xemnas was defeated.

During all these months though, Sora could never seem to get that letter from the king out of his head. Even now, as they walked about Twilight Town out of pure boredom. The king said there was supposed to be danger in the near future in that letter... But nothing's happened! Kairi, Riku, and I have just been sitting around, waiting for something to happen!

Sora sighed; there was no use in worrying about it. Right now, all he had to do is entertain his best friends by showing them around town. Unfortunately, Sora didn't remember where everything was... But he somehow managed. Somehow.

Sora led Kairi and Riku down Market Street from Station Heights to Tram Common. Right away, Sora saw the old blue skateboard he would always ride around on--just to get places faster. Or just to goof off. Sora smiled eagerly as he ran for the skateboard. He jumped on without hesitation and started riding around on it. "Hey, check this out guys!" Sora jumped high into the air on his skateboard and did a 360ş spin and continuously did random tricks--all so he can try to impress Kairi. Possibly bother Riku a little bit too.

As he rode around, a thought came to mind. I wonder if that old mansion's open... Sora skated on over to Kairi and Riku and began to ride around them in circles as he said, "Hey, you guy wanna go to the old abandoned mansion? It's kinda cool--there's a lot of rooms to look through. And there's a lab in the basement." That's where Donald, Goofy, and I all woke up...down in that lab, the fifteen year-old added in his head. Of course, Sora wasn't bound to tell them that though... However, he would when/if they saw the pods...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Member XV Kairi10

It was good to have things partially back to normal after so long. Normal didn't include the fact that they were able to travel from world to world and currently they were wondering the streets of Twilight Town, one of the numerous worlds that she had heard tons about from Sora. From what Kairi heard, he wasn't Sora wasn't here for long, but there was no doubt that this was the world that she's heard the most about.

Kairi was actually oddly impressed by Sora's skating abilities, especially because she'd just fall down and scrape her knee if she tried. Remembering back to all of the good times they had up until now, she found it hard to believe that she had completely forgotten him for a period of time. It was good to finally be back together with them both-- Sora and Riku.

"Hey, you guy wanna go to the old abandoned mansion? It's kinda cool--there's a lot of rooms to look through. And there's a lab in the basement."

"I don't see why not. What do you think, Riku?" Kairi wasn't really scared of much anymore. She had seen more than the average person, so there was no reason to be afraid of an abandoned mansion. The chances that it was one of those rare 'haunted mansions' was slim, anyway.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Member XV KHAnimeRiku
Riku didn't look Sora or Kairi in the eye as he said, "Sure. Why not?" He'd been to the mansion millions of times. He'd seen the lab, the rooms, the backyard, the computer and everthing else in the empty old building, though Sora and Kairi didn't know that. If Sora had a brain, he probably could have figured that out. He didn't belittle Kairi for not knowing, since she'd never been to the mansion and probably didn't know of its existance.

He started walking in the direction of the mansion, stopped, then said, "Well? Aren't you guys coming?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:23 pm

((alright.....i'm pretty sure we all agreed that we'd find roxas & namine on the other side of twilight town...so i'm just trying to get us to that point.))

Member XV Smile

Sora jumped off his skateboard and landed next to Kairi. He rested his hands in his pockets and said, "Yeah, yeah; we're coming." Sora signalled Kairi to follow as they made their way towards the woods, leading to the old mansion.

After a couple minutes, they walked into the mansion. Sora cautiously walked around; normally when he would first walk inside nobodies would appear. But luck was on their side; not a single nobody was in sight. Letting out a sigh of relief, Sora walked up the stairs on the right side of the room, leading to the library.

"If I remember correctly, the lab's through here." For whatever reason, Sora always liked wondering about the laboratory. Seeing all the technical stuff caught his attention some. They walked into the library, seeing the metal staircase leading down to the lab right away. Sora turned around to face his friends and said, "You two wanna go down, or look around the mansion some more?" In all honesty, Sora hoped that they would want to go down and explore the lab some; he would feel a little silly for being the only one.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Member XV Kairi11

"Let's go down," Kairi said. It would be silly of them to come all the way here only to turn around and go somewhere else. Besides, she wanted to she this lab. "Lead the way, Sora!" She somehow forgot to ask Riku's opinion on the topic in her unusual eagerness.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Member XV Smile

"Will do!" Sora shouted eagerly. He then jumped down the flight of stairs, landing perfectly on his feet, smiling brightly. He waved for Kairi and Riku to follow and walked through the lab entrance's doorway. Inside there was the set of computers, the doorway that would eventually lead them to the pods, and that strange beam that would lead them to a parallel Twilight Town if they were to touch it.

Hmm...I actually haven't really travelled around that Twilight Town any, come to think of it, Sora thought as he stared intently at the beaming light. Cocking his head to the side slightly, Sora walked over to the beam and reached his hand out towards it, just enough so he wouldn't be touching it. "Say, Riku... Have you travelled around that other Twilight Town. I'm kinda curious...I myself haven't gone any further than that room over there," Sora said, pointing at the door which would lead to the Basement Hall. Sora knew Riku went many places while Donald, Goofy, and himself were sleeping in those pods, but he never really bothered to ask Riku where exactly. Odds are that Riku might've gone there, and would know a little about the parallel Twilight Town.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Member XV KHAnimeRiku
"Possibly," Riku replied vaguely. He wasn't about to tell Sora that he had been there. If he told Sora that, then he'd also want to know the why behind his being there. "It's probably the same as this Twilight Town without any people." Though the other town still existed, DiZ had deleted all the people in the town. Nothing was left except a bunch of empty buildings and a couple of memories.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Member XV Smile

"Huh...you don't say...?" Sora said as he looked towards Riku. Sora glanced away back to the small beam of light. We could probably do a lot more over there without getting into trouble than we can here if there isn't any people... Sora temptation to go over to the other Twilight Town and explore some only grew even more.

Sora turned away from the beam and crossed his arms. "Well...what do you two wanna do? I'm a little curious about what this other Twilight Town's like, but I'll leave you two to decide what the three of us do next." Sora leaned up against the wall, patiently waiting for his friends to make their decision. In a way, he hoped they would want to go to the other Twilight Town. Sora's curiousity was getting the better of him now.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Member XV Kairi12

Kairi was curious as to why Riku assumed there wouldn't be any people, but didn't care so much as to ask about it.

From the way Kairi saw it, there were two choices. Either go look around this 'haunted mansion', which didn't seem all that exciting anymore, or go around in another Twilight Town, which, according to Riku, was empty. And, from the sound of it, oddly exciting and fun due to the fact that it was an abandoned town.

Besides, they were already here, so they may as well go to the town, explore it until they get bored, and come back to finish looking around the populated Twilight Town they were currently in.

It seemed like a logical plan. It was something to do other than watching Sora show off his skateboarding techniques in the streets of the town he failed to give her and Riku a decent tour of.

"I say we go to the other Twilight Town." She stopped and looked at Riku for his opinion.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Member XV KHAnimeRiku
Riku honestly didn't care either way. It wasn't like they could get into any trouble if they were in the other Twilight Town. Unless someone shuts it off from this end. Riku pushed the thought aside. It wasn't like anyone actually knew how to work the computer except for Sora and that fat kid he'd met here, and it was rather unlikely anyone would go shut it off.

"You two can go if you want," Riku said. "I'll stay here and keep an eye on the computer. Wouldn't want us getting stuck there, right?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Member XV Smile

Sora looked over at Riku; he wasn't too surprised with Riku's answer. Still, he would feel bad for leaving his friend behind. But...he didn't want to go against Kairi's wishes. "Yeah, I suppose we wouldn't."

Sora pushed himself off the wall, and signalled Kairi to come over. He looked over his shoulder at Riku and said, "We won't be there too long, I promise." With that, Sora grabbed Kairi by the hand and touched the center point of the beam.

Before Sora could even blink, there was a smashed up computer to his right. Him and Kairi were in the other Twilight Town.

They stepped forward and walked to the center of the room. Sora let go of Kairi's hand and turned to face her. "Here we are, Kairi. There's nothing all that interesting down here... but I'm not too sure about the actual town."
[list=1][*]
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Member XV Kairi13

Kairi looked around the room, which was exactly the same as the room they were just in. In fact, she only realized that she wasn't still in the same place because of the destroyed computer.

"Yeah, but then what Riku said can't be right, can it? If this Twilight Town is supposed to be void of all people, why is the computer smashed?" Kairi was intrigued by this 'mystery' and suddenly became highly interested in seeing what was really around this second Twilight Town.

"Let's go to the town. Lead the way, Sora!"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Member XV Smile

Sora nodded at Kairi with a smile and led her up the stairs, into the library, through the foyer, and out the front doors. Darn...nothing looks any different... I just looks like the other Twilight Town, only this one has that smashed computer and that strange realm that leads to the Organization's world. Sora rested his hands in his pockets and continued to lead Kairi away from the old mansion and then through the woods.

Once again, nothing looked any different. But so far, Riku seemed to be right. Normally Sora would see Vivi wondering around in the woods, but this time he wasn't. Sighing quietly to himself, Sora and Kairi made their way through the crack in the wall, out into Tram Common of Market Street.

They walked all over Twilight Town; in search for any possible human life. Station Heights, the Train Station, Sunset Terrace, even the Usual Spot where Hanyer, Pence, and Olette would hang out. Everywhere the two friends looked, high and low--left to right, there was no one. In a way, this annoyed Sora; he should've known that Riku would be right; he usually was.

After a long search, Sora and Kairi started to head on back towards the mansion. As they walked down Tram Common of Market Street, Sora looked down at Kairi and said, "Well...looks like Riku was right after all. I don't see anyone--" Sora stopped; he saw something move from the corner of his right eye. What the...? Sora turned around, only to catch a glimpse of two people heading towards the Sandlot. Not just one person, but two people.

Before Sora could even pick out who the two people were, they were gone. Excitedly, Sora shouted, "Kairi! There were people! People! We should follow after them!"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 pm

k. It's time to be KAIRI AND ROXAS!!! (i don't know why i get such a kick out of that.)

Member XV Kairi14

Kairi was oddly intrigued by the town that was so oddly similar to the one she was just in. Though, she was a bit disappointed that there were no people, just as Riku had said. But the computer being in the condition it was in just didn't make sense to her, plainly seeing that there were no people there to destroy it.

She finally came to the conclusion that somebody probably came to this Twilight Town and destroyed the computer, when Sora blurted out:

"Kairi! There were people! People! We should follow after them!"

Kairi actually didn't believe Sora. They had been searching for a good period of time now, and found absolutely nothing, but she decided that his stupidity was probably getting the best of him. She may as well let him go see that there was, in fact, nobody there. Absolutely nobody.

"Really?! No way! Let's go!" Kairi was extremely pleased with her acting skill. She could've fooled herself into thinking that she really believed Sora! Before saying anything else and blowing her cover, she ran off in the direction Sora looked at. "Come on, you lazy bum!"

Member XV Roxas11

Roxas walked with Namine into the Sandlot and sighed. He remembered when the streets were filled with tons of people, but now it was all in the past. Now it was just him and Namine and nobody else.

"What should we do now?" he asked her. Before she could respond, he noticed his skateboard aimlessly sitting in the middle of the lot and smirked. "Maybe I'll teach you how to skateboard. I'm sure you, of all people, would enjoy that, right Namine?" he joked. From what he knew, Namine had no intention of ever touching a skateboard, nevertheless ride one. But it made for good conversation.

He turned and looked over to where he and Namine had just entered. He could've swore he heard something. It was probably just his imagination, but it sounded like people.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Member XV Namine1ed7

Namine scoffed at Roxas' absurdity. "Yeah right. NOT gonna happen." Roxas looked back at her, and she turned her head, too. Mostly to see what he was looking at, but partly to take another look at the now-empty streets. "I don't know..." she said, answering his question. "There's not much to do..."

She sat down, still looking at the barren town behind her....

"Do...do you hear something?" She stood up, surveying her surroundings carefully. "I think someone's there, we could probably pass time by checking it out...you wanna?" Without really waiting for a reply, she started towards the Sandlot entrance, and had just gotten back on the road, when she realized who the noise came from. It was Sora.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Member XV Smile

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Sora shouted back as he ran up after Kairi. Ahead of them, Sora saw a person walk into view from the sandlot--a girl. Sora slowed down and stopped next to Kairi, and just stared at the girl, slightly astonished. But how is she here...? he thought to himself. She can't be here...can she?

"Kairi, look," Sora said quietly to his friend. "It's Naminé..."

Wait..., Sora began to think, if Naminé's here...then does that mean Roxas is too...? None of this made any sense. Naminé was suppose to be deep within Kairi's heart... And the same goes for Roxas deep within Sora's...right?
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Member XV KH_x_Organization_XIII_Wall_by_Zela

As the heroes left the mansion, a black portal opened in the depths of the laboratory. From the portal, the Cloaked Nobody emerged accompanied by three Dusks and two Samurais. The cloaked one removed his hood and gazed upon his new, unfamiliar surroundings. "I believe I've never been to this world yet," he said to himself as he stepped farther into the room, "Maybe here is where I'll find the missing links to my goal."

He pivoted around to the see the other Nobodies staring at him, awaiting his command. "Take the others and scan the city," he said sternly, "Let me know at once if you find anything. I'm going to have a look around this place some to see if I can turn up some helpful information." as the man walked into the other room, the lesser nobodies signaled to the dark portal. After which, hoards of Nobodies poured out of the portal in an effort to please their new master as quickly as possible.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun May 10, 2009 8:53 pm

well, i guess i'll just BS this post... since i'm assuming you're all now waiting on me... and i have NO IDEA what to post... i don't even think that we officially solved the issue on hand... but whatever...

Member XV Kairi15

Kairi nodded slowly once in a reply to Sora's prolix statement. She stared in awe at the two people she had least expected for her and Sora come across-- Roxas and Namine. Riku was wrong, as she could plainly see. The town wasn't uninhabited, but was inhabited by nobodies.

"Um... long time no see?" Kairi said in an attempt to ease the awkwardness and confusion she felt.

Member XV Roxas14

Roxas stared at Sora and Kairi, then at Namine, then back to Sora and Kairi. "What are they doing here?" he thought to himself.

"Yeah, it has been a while..." Roxas replied to Kairi.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat May 16, 2009 6:59 pm

((god damn it, sorry......posting here slipped my mind.........>.< i knew i forgot one.....>.<;;; ))

Member XV Smile

Sora just continued to stare blankly at the their two nobodies standing right in front of them. He was confused, and didn't quite understand how they were here physically. Thankfully, neither did the others.

After a few moments of silent staring at one another, Sora finally ended the silence by saying, "So...not to sound rude or anything...but how are you two here exactly? I mean...aren't you supposed to be inside Kairi and I right now--"

Sora stopped to the sound of something approaching them from behind. He quickly turned as his keyblade materialized in his right hand; there were six Dusks coming right toward them.

As if it were instinct, Sora ran at them at full speed with a fiece look in his eyes. Sora approached one Dusk from the front, but quickly twisted around it and then attacked in from behind, vanishing from thin air as it was destroyed.

Sora continued to do this with the five remaining Dusks in a matter of minutes. Luckily, the Dusks only managed to get him once or twice. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and turned back to the other three. "Where did they come from all of a sudden? Kairi and I scanned over this entire city, and we haven't ran into a single Nobodies or Heartless once." Sora found it strange that they would appear just as they ran into Roxas and Naminé.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat May 23, 2009 10:05 am

that's not true... we just don't know who should post. I say next time this happens, whoever gets here first should just post... so i guess i'll go...

Member XV Roxas15

Roxas would've went to help Sora with the Dusks, but he looked like he was enjoying destroying them, and his help wasn't necessary. Besides, he just wasn't in the mood for a battle.

Then Roxas thought about it. There weren't any nobodies (besides Naminé and himself) before Sora and Kairi got here. Why were they suddenly here?

"Where did they come from all of a sudden? Kairi and I scanned over this entire city, and we haven't ran into a single Nobodies or Heartless once."

"I don't know," Roxas admitted. "That's the first time they've appeared since the fall of the organization."

kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon May 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Member XV KH_x_Organization_XIII_Wall_by_Zela

Back at the mansion, the cloaked nobody was searching through the library, pouring over dust covered books in a search for answers to his incomplete plan. The cloaked nobody signed as he closed yet another book and placed it back on the shelf. Just as he picked another book out and blowed off the dust and cobwebs, a dusk formed at his side with a report. The Cloaked nobody listened and said again to himself, "Four humans? and one's a keyblade barer...hmmm..." I forgot about the key blade he thought to himself, If he catches on to my plan theres chance he might try to hinder me...best get rid of him while he's still ignorant. He put the book back on the shelf as a black portal openned to his right and exited the building thriugh the portal.

The portal opened up on a the tower in the town square where the Nobody found himself staring down on a group of four teenagers, one of which was a holding a key blade.

"I don't know, That's the first time they've appeared since the fall of the organization."

"And who said the Organization has fallen?" he called down to the adolecents in response to the one who seemed to know a little too much about the Oganization.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue May 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Member XV Smile

Sora urgently looked up to where he had heard the voice; what he saw above them surprised him. An Organization XIII member? But how-?! he thought, in a confused and slightly frantic manner.

Frowning in an angry manner, Sora lifted his keyblade and pointed at the mysterious Organization member with it. "Now hold on--where did you come from? All the organization members except for Roxas were killed..." Sora's voice faded into silence. He looked over his shoulder at Roxas and Naminé, and asked them, "...Weren't they?"

Member XV Kh2_naminesweet

Naminé glared up at the Organization member, trying to figure out where he had come from. I've met every single of the members...except for this one... So where did he...? This shocked Naminé; she truly didn't know where he had came from, or not exactly at least.

Naminé shook her head in disappointment to Sora's question. "They were," she started, "but it seems to be that another Nobody was created either shortly before or after the fall of Organization XIII."

However, that wasn't the case anymore, thanks to this new Nobody. Organization XIII was still up and running. From the looks of it, it wouldn't fall so easily, or at least not anytime soon.

((eh.....sorry...you never gave me a for-sure answer as to whether you gave me the role of playing Naminé or not. >.>))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:30 pm

like i said, if you get here first, go ahead and post. i don't want to hold anything up.

Member XV Kairi16

Kairi wasn't quite as familiar with the organization as the others, but still knew enough about them to know that this wasn't good. "What should we do?" she asked. She wasn't exactly in the mood to fight, but if she had to, then so be it.

Member XV Roxas16

Roxas raised his voice loud enough to carry up to the mysterious organization member. "And who are you supposed to be? Number XV?" he asked in a somewhat humorous tone.

((Yeah, that was totally obnoxiously short... but it's something, i guess))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down