Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member XV

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Member XV - Page 2 Empty Re: Member XV

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Member XV - Page 2 KH_x_Organization_XIII_Wall_by_Zela

The Nobody chuckled a bit at the title bestowed apon him and responded, "I guess you could call me that." The Nobody took his hood off, revieling his face and cold silver eyes to them and replied in a dark tone, "However, my name Axnaro..."At that moment, he seemeed to drop into the tower and disaappeared. A shadow swiftly crawled down the side of the building and stopped before group. Axnaro then melded ou from the ground staring at his prey with murderous eyes. "And what name will i be carving on your grave stone, Keyblade barer?" he asked as he snapped his fingers and 4 samurai nobodies appeared from thin air and encircled the four teeneagers.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 pm

((aww crap, i still thought it was kairi's turn... sorry. ^_^;;Wink)

Member XV - Page 2 Smile

Sora gasped and nearly jumped as the four Samurai Nobodies appeared around them out of nowhere. He grit his teeth hard and gripped his keyblade's handle tighter. Looking past the Nobodies, Sora shouted back at the Organization member, who had called himself Axnaro, "It's Sora, and you won't be carving my name on any grave stone!"

Immediately after, Sora ran toward one of the Nobodies' and swung his keyblade right down the center of it, causing it to vanish instantly. The left three Nobodies reacted quickly and ran toward Sora, their swords in hand, ready to cut him down at any time. They swung at him violently, but Sora quickly blocked their swords from cutting through him. Swiftly, Sora ran behind the three and swung at them all at once from behind. Just like the first one, the final three vanished from the world instantly.

Sora stood up straight and turned to the Organization member. He sneered at his enemy and said in a demanding tone, "Now tell us! What is it that you want?"

((...i love how cocky Sora gets...it cracks me up. XD ...i am portraying him right...right? i think i am....i mean, i'm sure i played that game & watched cutscenes enough to know how he talks during battle...it's rather amusing & hilarious. XD but seriously...am i? i wanna be sure that i'm doing okay as Sora...))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:46 am

"My, you are a thick one, Sora." Axnaro replied calmly as he closed his eyes and took a relaxing breath. The nobody then openned his eyes to show that his eyes inverted in color and he gazed upon his enemy grimly as he said "Haven't you figured it out yet?" He then went down onto one knee and placed his right hand on the ground over his shadow. the air around him grew eerie and dense as he then brought his finger tips in as if he was clawing his shadow before he brought his hand up off from the ground. Bizzarly enough, his shadow followed his hand as it lept from the ground and molded itself into the pomel of a sword. The Nobody pulled and pulled at his shadow until his shadow completely left the ground and formed into a 4 foot long, black katana with a serrated edge and a cross-guard in the shape of the Nobody symbol.

Axnaro Gripped his blade and spun it in his hand before he readied it at his side, geared to strike at a given moment. He then answered his own question darkly with, "I want you...out of the picture." the nobody then charged Sora at high speeds with that murderous loom in his eye. Once in range, he held his blade high and brought it down with as much might the nobody could muster.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Member XV - Page 2 Smile

Sora quickly guarded against the strong blow with his keyblade, preventing the blade to cut right through him. However, the strong force Axnaro was using as he pressed his sword against Sora's keyblade, Sora began to fall down to his knees. Eventually, Sora found the strength to bring himself back up into a decent guarding stance. That is, until he broke away from the guard and jumped back a good number of feet.

Panting, Sora held his keyblade tightly in his right hand down by his side as he glared at Axnaro. He's strong... I wonder if magic would work against him... the fifteen year old thought curiously. Without hesitating another moment, Sora gripped the keyblade's handle with both hands as he stuck it far ahead of him. "Firaga!" he shouted, just before a giant fireball pillared rapidly towards Axnaro.

That probably didn't do much... Sora that right after. Again, without anymore hesitation, Sora urgently ran far around Axnaro and ran up behind him and went in to slash through Axnaro vertically.

((not the best...sorry...))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 pm

As Sora pushed back on Axnaro's blade, the nobody thought to himself, Hmmm, he's not as week as I thought he was. After the keyblade beared broke away, Axnaro's blade slammed to the ground as sparked kicked up from the tip as the serrations scrapped across the concreate.

Axnaro waited for his enemy's next move and watched as he summoned a fire spell. "Is that all?" he muttered to himself as he raised his blade and sliced through the three fire balls. Embers flurried around him and singed his face slightly as they passed by him but he made it through the spell mostly unharmed. "Not bad," He commented as he lost sight of his enemy in the attack. He heard foot steps approaching behind him and said again "But then again, not good enough."

As the keyblade came down to his head, Axnaro phased into the ground as a shadow, just barly dodging the keyblade coming down on him. His shadow creeped under Sora and stopped behind him. Axnaro phased out of the ground again and said, "Dodge these!" he then began to swing wildly at the key blade bearer with a flurry of strikes with his razor sharp blade.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:49 pm

alright, cool. i'm not the only one who thinks that. XD

Member XV - Page 2 Roxas18

Roxas decided that Sora obviously needed help with this guy. Quickly, he summoned the Oblivion and Oathkeeper and ran in front of Sora. Without much thought, he held up his two keyblades and made an "X" shape with them. Much to his pleasure, he managed to stop Axnaro's blade using this method rather than the method where Axnaro's blade hit his head. That wasn't a good method, not in his opinion.

After a second, Roxas jumped back, uncrossing his keyblades, and planted himself so that he was standing right next to Sora. Now it was two against one. Roxas smirked, wondering how this so called 'Organization Member' would react to the second Keyblade Bearer.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:08 am

Axnaro was a little surprised when his first attack was blocked by one of the others but continued the barrage on his new target to try and break through his defense. when he realized he was not making much progess he jumped back and examined his new opponient. It was another keyblade barer that used two keyblades. After realizing the keyblades he used, his eyes glazed over as he dropped his guard and said, "Now what is someone like you doing wiith the keyblade barer, Roxas, Key of Destiny?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 am

Member XV - Page 2 Roxas20

Roxas was shocked, to say the least. Roxas had no clue who this hypothetical 'Number XV' was, but 'Number XV' sure knew about him. And to add to the confusion, he knew him as the "Key of Destiny", even though many people were unaware of that title. 'He must really be from the Organization, or at least have some connection to it.'

"That's my business," he said, not quite knowing HOW he was with Sora, and Kairi for that matter, at this very moment. "And what are you trying to do? Re-create the Organization?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:45 am

The Nobody chuckled a little and said, "Recreate the Organization? please." Axnaro stuck his sword into the ground, which began to meld back into his shadow as soon as he released it as he said, "Xemnas was a fool to trust others to do his dirty work. I mean look at you. You left the Organization and betrayed them. No if you want something done right..." He then held out his right hand as it began to glow eerily dark green and said in a dark voice, "You got to do it yourself." with his spell readied, the nobody then chated, "Dark drago firagra!" A stream of green fire the poured out from his hand and hurled itself towards the four teens.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:10 pm

((...this takes place after KH2...Sora's memories were never wiped or anything...so he still has all his previous abilities. Twisted Evil either way...i hope it's alright if i just go on & hit him...))

Member XV - Page 2 Smile

Sora quickly stood in front of Roxas, Kairi, and Namine and held his keyblade up in the guarding manner as he shouted, "Reflega!" A relatively large barrier of light formed in front of the four teens and blocked the green fire instantly. The green fire vanished just seconds before the barrier did. He's too far away for Reflega to injure him... I guess I'll have to go at him myself, Sora thought as he swiftly ran towards Axnaro.

When Sora was nearly within six feet of Axnaro, he jumped high into the air, over Axnaro, and landed behind him with ease. Aiming up at his opponent, Sora shouted, "Thundaga!" and a bolt of lightning from above pillared its way down upon Axnaro.

Hastily, Sora spun around Axnaro and firmly planted himself on the ground in front of the Nobody. He gripped the handle of his keyblade tightly and promptly went in to attack Axnaro with a vertical slash.

((lemme know if i should change it or something...))

Last edited by love4Sora on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:44 pm

The Nobody grunted as he was struck by lightning and became slightly dazed and confused.Before he could get a hold of himself, the keyblade barer struck him on the head with his keyblade and fell to the ground. Unbeknownsgt to Axnaro, during the attack, a black, leather-covered notebook fell out from his coat. The Nobody could feel his head spinning but reacted fast enough to meld into the ground and fled away from the scene to keep from getting hammered while his head was hurting.

The Nobody reappeared in the mansion library and said to himself as he struggled to get up, "I was not expecting that. I was sure I could overpower them." He rubbed his head and stood up slowly. "i think I need more time to recalculate." he admitted to himself. He sighed and wheeled around on his heels back to the book shelf when he noticed his cloak felt lighter. he zipped open his cloak and searched for his research note book inside of his cloak. when he realized it was gone he almost panicked, knowing exactly where it was. eventually he calmed down and said to himself, "Relax, it's not like they could read most of your research. You put it all in code remember?" He sighed as he remembered and said, "well, except for the last page..."

Axnaro sighed once again and went back to the books for a bit more before he eventually decided he couldn't find what he was looking for and left the world.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Member XV - Page 2 KHAnimeRiku
Meanwhile, with our heroes Sora and Kairi and their nobodies, a voice sounded from nowhere. "Hey, you guys okay?" It was Riku's voice. He'd found the microphone to the computer and finally managed to butt through whatever had caused the static on the computer. Even now, the computer's image was a bit staticky, but at least he could make out faint images in the blur. "What happened in there?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Member XV - Page 2 Smile

Sora quickly jumped back away from the Organization member, just in case he would have blocked Sora's attack and went on the offensive side rather than defensive. But Sora's attempt to move away from his enemy was pointless, for the Nobody melded into the ground & never reappeared.

Sighing, Sora rested his keyblade on his right shoulder and commented out loud, "He ran away? What a coward. If he's gonna start a battle, he might as well stay to the end." Slightly annoyed, Sora rubbed his head, and just continued to stare at the ground where the Nobody stood blankly.

Being the oblivious person that Sora can be at times, it took him a moment to realize that there was something black on the ground near where the Nobody had stood. "What the..." Sora started as he walked over & picked up the object. He gawked at it for a brief instant before he said, "A notebook?" Sora opened the black notebook up & began to flip through the pages curiously. "These writings make no sense--" Sora was cut off in the middle of his sentence when he heard out of nowhere:

"Hey, you guys okay? What happened in there?"

Sora closed the notebook quickly and looked up all around him, saying, "Riku? How the...?"

Member XV - Page 2 Namine

A notebook..., Namine thought as she began to approach Sora. But before reaching him, she heard Riku's voice from above. Noticing that Sora completely ignored Riku's questions, she answered in a fairly calm voice, "We're all fine, Riku. Sora and Kairi managed to find Roxas and myself, and not too long after an Organization XIII member appeared..." Namine looked down and held her hand up close to her mouth in thought as she mumbled to herself quietly, "I didn't even know there was a fourteenth member..."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:19 pm

"What? A Nobody? Get out of--" He stopped mid-sentence, just like Sora. "Wait a minute... What are Roxas and Namine doing there?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Member XV - Page 2 Smile

Still confused as to how he was hearing Riku's voice, Sora answered, "Eh...we're not sure. Kairi and I were wondering around, and we just kinda came across them..." Sora shrugged his shoulders, and then turned to Roxas and Namine. "...Why are you two here?"

Namine shook her head in a sorrowful manner. "We're not too sure ourselves. We were part of Sora and Kairi's being until earlier today. We just somehow found ourselves here. We wondered about it for quite some time, but the two of us just ended up walking around the town after a while." Namine began to think deeply about the matter again. She truly was curious as to why her and Roxas became separate beings from Sora and Kairi.

After a moment of pondering, Namine said just above a whisper, "This world is different from the others, I have a few theories, but I'm missing key pieces..."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:39 pm

"What are the theories?" Riku asked. "Maybe I can supply the missing pieces. I know quite a bit about this world thanks to Ansem."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm

"Well...," Namine began, still a little unsure about herself. Normally she had the answers to issues and questions such as this, but this time around she was a little lost. "it may be because Roxas and I are physically connected to this town, some how... Possibly because it's literally connected to the Nobody's world..." Letting out a small sigh of relief, Namine added, "But that's just a theory I have. I'm not completely sure about it."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:37 pm

"It makes sense," Riku said. "This world was originally made to tap into the reality of Twilight Town to create the illusion for Roxas. Nothing real besides Roxas ever came into the world while it was active except for Sora, and even then, he stayed close to the entrance, so he didn't spend enough time to affect anything. Maybe the world is drawing on "reality" again, this time Sora and Kairi's, and created you and Roxas because it drew on that particular reality.

"Either way," he continued, "you both will probably disappear once Sora and Kairi leave."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:05 pm

((i'm wondering if we should wait for a new kairi & roxas...-_-;;; ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 pm

(...We probably should. Problem is, I don't know anyone else on the site currently who knows KH...)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 am

none of your friends/new members know kingdom hearts? that's a slight shocker.
either way.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Most of my friends don't actually play video games. Goldeneyedalchemist does, but she's not familiar with final fantasy or kingdom hearts.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:20 pm

darn. >.<
then we're at a stand still.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Nope.

We make accounts on a Kingdom Hearts fan site. We troll that fan site with Your-Role ads in our signatures and post a thread mentioning that we have a KH section that needs a new Roxas and a new Kairi. Those two characters are relatively popular. I can almost guarrentee someone'll respond.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 pm

...i think i may know a KH site...