Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's dream, weak's horror

+2
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamer's dream, weak's horror

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Lucky_star_character_song_vol.013__kusakabe_misao.
Misao eyes grew wide,

"Wow! Ranulf you're so amazing!" Misao shouted, and then turned to Marie before she disappeared, "I can't die I'm too amazing!"

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Roy_Fire_Emblem

"Die? Hah! I've been threated to be killed so many times that doesn't even faze me!" Eliwood shouted, "I would take you down if I didn't feel bad about hitting a child!" Piece of pie, just convince the kid what's right and we'll be fine. He was just about to convince her when he realized she had disappeared.

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 25464anime-guy

A dark haired man with dull ocean eyes entered the room Marie sat in. He bore a choker around his neck, his eyes encrusted with dark circles.

"Did you tell them? Did you? Damn, why couldn't I have gone! Just a little taste! Just a little taste is all I want!" He said vigorishly, as his body began to shake with antisapation,

"Blood....the texture....the metalic taste.....their screams...." He began to laugh crazily, the thought made him excited, "Can we kill them? Now??"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Guys228

"Calm yourself Kurt, not yet." a dark mellow voice came from the black desending stair case in the room. Dais entered the lounge to see how his plan was working but heard Kurt before any of them. "You don't want to rely on weak souls to get you out of this place right?" he questioned as he glared at him with unemotional eyes. He glanced over to Marie and asked her, "So, how do the subjects look?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Lelouch
Lelouch sighed as he watched some boy try to attack Marie. What an idiot. He's pretty lucky she didn't kill him. He yawned softly and nodded at the group. "Well...I guess I'll see you guys around." Lelouch laughed and disappeared in the portal.
Back at the castle, Lelouch gave Kurt a tired glance. He didn't understand why Dias kept him around.
Noticing the silence, Lelouch decided to answer the boss's question in regard of the new "recruits" for Marie.
"If I can sum it up in one work: Weak."

Last edited by Rennim on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 am

" Well that's quiet unfortunate I suppose," Dais said as he heard his other subordinate speak up. He went into thought as he considered a solution around this problem. Soon enough a plan came to mind, "Well, if what Lelouch here says is true, then let them wander the program for awhile and let them grow stronger," Dais said with an air of intellectual superiority. "When the time comes to where their sould are dependable to our escape, then we'll gather them and kill them. At that time, they shouldn't be any powerful than any of us so taking them down will still prove to be an easy task."

At last, we'll be finally set free form this digital prison, Dais thought for a second before he walked back to the stair case. "I'm going to ready myself for when our guests arrive," Dais said without looking at his subordinates, "I suggest you do the same and keep an eye on their progress." as he walked up the steps and away he also added, "we wouldn't want them to become too powerful."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 28-anime-girl-sad

Before Dais left, Marie then added,

"Weak. But they some have war experiance. Ephraim, Ranulf, Haseo, and possibly that gamer Konata made inflict issues. Ranulf is a laguz. He may pose a problem. Ephraim is an advanced straigest, he knows war well. Haseo, with his summons, may form a problem later. Konata, knows 'gaming' very well, she may know similar game step-ups," She replied blankly, and turned to the group, "However, they do have others that pose as burdens, adding to their defeat. Kurt, you weren't to go because you would of gutted them the moment you saw their faces." She finished. Marie was very powerful, she looks weak however she is not. Losing her emotions gave her a bold step into her strength.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Fire_Emblem_Ranulf_Midday_Play_by_Mem_miore

Ranulf reverted to his normal state upon the strangers leaving and replied solemnly,

"That's very stiraght up.....we should discuss our weaknesses and strengths to one another if we are to get through this. We can't function unless we are an army unit of one." He quailed to the gravel, and acquainted the others with the knowledge of himself,

"Obviously, I'm a laguz, or in other words, a person who can transform into a big cat. I was a military Strategist during the Laguz Alliance war, and I'm fairly knowledgeable. I excell in stealth, agility, and evading attacks. However, My weaknesses are fire, and my attack skills are not very well." He completed, gazing towards the others.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:21 am

Lelouch nodded slightly. He didn't really bother with looking at the new people but trusted Marie's judgment. Standing up he stretched out his long legs. "That means, Ore-sama have to be one to look after those brats right?"
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Wazzat
"If I can sum it up in one work: Weak."

"I wouldn't call the one weak," Kurai pointed out. "The character 'Haseo' possesses a strange power from the AI known as Aura. He is also a high level from his old game and the most experienced in fighting beings like us." The dog cocked his head to the side, listening to Marie. "In fact, he's the most dangerous to us. It's his power that proves the most dangerous, in my oppinion. If we could take it from him..."

"That means, Ore-sama have to be one to look after those brats right?"

"I can watch them," Kurai offered. He started pacing. "My appearance will be enough to make them trust me. I appear to be a puppy. They'll never suspect a thing." He paused. "They're all children, as far as I'm concerned. As long as I'm wary of Haseo, I should be safe."

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Luke
Luke decided to go next. "I'm excellent at puzzles." He thought a little longer. "I'm not good at much else," he admitted.

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 FightTogether
Haseo was pissed that he missed. Had he hit that Marie girl, he'd have gotten them their ticket out of there. Well, whatever. He turned back to the others he appeared to be stuck with.

"Name's Haseo. I'm known as the PKK, or player-killer killer, Haseo, the Terror of Death. I'm a Level 150 from my game, and my stats are stacked in favor of physical attacks, though I do have some spells. I'm an Adept Rogue, meaning I can change my weapons. I can be a Twin Blade," he showed everyone his twin daggers, "an Edge Punisher," he sheathed his weapons with a flash of digital light drew a giant sword about the same size as he was, "a Flick Reaper," he sheathed his huge sword and drew a scythe, "or a slightly illegal job class." This time, he drew two guns. "I'm what's known as a 'Jack of All Trades and a Master of None'. I'm powerful with all my weapons, but in a battle of sheer strength against someone who can only use a certain job class, I'd lose, but that's not gonna happen."

He hesitated a moment before adding, "I also have an "Avatar." That's something like a puppet creature that none of you can see. Only other Avatar Users, and possibly AIs, can see them. Everyone else sees just a gold aura around my character. That's what I used earlier on that weird girl. Had she not dodged, she would've been dead standing."

(Note: NO ONE CAN SEE SKEITH IN THIS GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only the AIs. All humans/humanoids/anything-that-isn't-of-digital-origin can't.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Lelouch shrugged and laughed lightly. "Well that would save me a lot of trouble. What do you think boss?"

who's skeith?
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 8996

Konata nodded,

"Oh I see, kinda like only angels can see Tenebrae when he's invisable in ToS 2....hmmm I guess that's why Marie kinda shifted position. We should probably find somewhere to set up a base, where we can heal and rest." Konata suggested, being a gamer, she knew setting up a base of some sort was very important.

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 246581-ephraim_large

"I see. Okay, Konata's right. We shall set up a base. However, I am unfamiliar with the terrian and monster pattern of this place. I'm not sure where we should place the base." Ephraim replied, I hope that would be the proper move. After all, the enemy was rather blunt in telling us our deaths....

"Also be careful for the laguz and Ephraim. Ephraim is rather mature for his age, and isn't as trusting. He may be supicious. The laguz knows entirly about other animals. One wrong move and he'll no your not a normal puppy. If you keep your watch out for the laguz, Ephraim, and Haseo, you shall be fine." Marie replied blankly, she was easily able to analze an enemy and can identify what type of personalities they each have.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:29 am

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Lucky_star_character_song_vol.013__kusakabe_misao.
Misao agreed, but then shouted excitingly,

"Can I like, stay there as a nurse? Because I play video games at Konata's house all of the time, but I kinda suck and I reallllly don't want to die until AFTER Christmas this year!" She shouted.

"A base is a good idea....and maybe Misao should stay there. I think we should fight stuff to become stronger and kick the enemy so hard we can get free."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 am

In response to Ephraim's problem, Haseo explained, "It's simple. We'll act like we're in a game without auto-mapping and draw it all ourselves." There was one problem with this idea, though. "Anyone got any paper?"

"I do!" Luke said, pulling a miniature suidaku puzzle book and pencil from his pocket. He flipped to the back, where the blank puzzles were, and offered it to Haseo.

"This is a video game," Kurai pointed out. "I'm a program. I'm not like normal animals, and that girl, Konata, will point it out, I'm sure. Even if I talk, it shouldn't bother the Iaguz. He won't be able to sense me properly. It'll be like seeing me through a filter for him." He pulled back his chops in a smile. "He'll see me exactly how his friends see me."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 am

Konata thought about it for a moment,

"Yeah, Misao.....you do suck. I just never noticed it because you always have such a good time whenever you're over...." .

"Okay, you work on that, Eliwood and I are going to explore a bit. We won't go to far on our own. We're looking for sources, and possible supplies to forge...." Ephraim replied, dragging Eliwood with him as he began to examine the perimeter.

"I suppose so. Forgive me, I under-estimated you."She replied blanly.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:16 pm

"Ack! You always drag me everywhere!" Eliwood replied, "But I guess we should have a look around." He walked with Ephraim for a while, and noticed he had a somewhat upset look on his face, "What's wrong?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 am

"Don't forget the paper," Haseo called, tossing the Sudoku book to them, which they caught before leaving.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 pm

"It's nothing," Ephraim replied, beginning to sketch since Eliwood's drawing was horrible, "I think my sister and father are likely to start a search team. It upsets me about how worried I'm going to leave them."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:17 pm

"I know what you mean. I didnt exactly plan on coming here either. But the only thing we can do now is hope to find a way out of this place." Where ever this place is.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:23 pm

"Yeah, but you're family's dead. Remember, we're princes. My father is going to go absolutely crazy when he realizes I'm gone. Not to mention I left my horse in Konata's front yard...they may arrest her father...my sister, is going to be very worried," He explained, as he finished to the best of his ability to sketch on the back of the suduku book, "What worries me most is the chance I may have to hurt a child. That girl....was no ordinary child, but still...wounding one doesn't fit my taste. We should show this to Haseo." He walked of Eliwood as usual leading, once they made it back, he passed the book to him,

"I hope this helps," He replied, "I couldn't have Eliwood sketch at all, his art skills are terrible."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Eliwood turned to Ephram and said "You are over thinking things! I dont think you need to worry so much about what is going on in the so called "out-side" world. I think you need to focus more on what going on in this world! The things going on in the outside world wont effect us right now. But the things going on in this world will. So just relax already! Oh and thanks for being so supportive of my art skills!" sounding intelligent for once.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Gamer's dream, weak's horror - Page 2 Fire_Emblem_Ranulf_Midday_Play_by_Mem_miore

Ranulf greeted the returning pair with a friendly smile,

"Perhaps we decide where we should construct our base now," He replied, "Since they have finished mapping.".
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Misao walked up the stoned sidewalk, holding a giant bag of balloons,

"Sounds fun! Let's do it!" Misao shouted excitingly, pulling a hammer out of absolute nowhere.

[/color]
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:50 pm

"Very well," His smirk matched the devil himself, "Don't let them trace you here. Report as often as time allows." He turned in a disgraceful manner, leaving his cronies alone.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 am

"Understood, Master." The puppy turned and scampered away. It was hard to make a grand exit when one was a tiny pup.

Back at the base, meanwhile, things weren't looking so good. The construction of the base wasn't going too well. Mostly because they didn't really have a way to chop down trees. No ax, no felled trees, fewer supplies to construct a base out of. Haseo could hack down the thinner ones with his giant sword--which strangely had a chain saw like mechanism on the edges--but these were hardly big enough to be worth calling trees. Sappling was a better term.

Anyway, Luke was busy trying to solve the mystery of how to construct a base with few materials. He was sketching in the dirt and crossing out ones that didn't work. Eventually, he hit upon a decent design and called everyone over to see.

Haseo nodded at the design. It seemed sound enough. He looked back at his stack of sapplings and branches. "We're going to need a whole bunch more..."

Luke sighed. It was times like this he wished Professor Layton was around. He'd know just what to do. If only he had something to take his mind off the whole problem...

A small bark encroached on his thoughts.

Luke turned to see a small black puppy wagging its tail at him, tongue lolling out of its mouth as he looked at him. His eyes lit up. "A puppy!" he said excitedly petting it. "Guys! Guys! Look! It's a puppy!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat May 08, 2010 8:46 am

Konata kit up,

"Oooh! A puppy! He's so cute! Can you talk! I bet it's our assist character! So he should probably be able to talk!" Konata said patting it's head. She smiled, she couldn't wait to be right.

Ephraim stared at the small puppy blankly. Then listened to Konata, then turned back to the puppy,

"Not to be rude, but how is a small dog going to help us? Personally I feel it's going to drag us down." His hypothesis was that the children would value the dog's life over their own and protect it. He didn't suspect the dog for being a part of the other side.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat May 08, 2010 11:29 am

Misao ran after Konata. She wanted to pet the dog to.

"Awh your soooo cute! Who's a cute puppy who's a cute puppy?! Your cute puppy your a cute puppy." She said childishly.

"Where's the puppy?! I wanna pet the puppy!" He said looking around for it. He found Misao and Konata swooning over something he figured it was the dog. He ran over to where they were. "I wanna pet the dog! I wanna pet the dog!" He said whining.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum