Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||: Symphony of Innocence :||

5 posters

Go down

How many of you actually have previous orchestra or band experience?

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_lcap50%||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_lcap17%||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_lcap0%||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_lcap33%||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_lcap0%||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Empty ||: Symphony of Innocence :||

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:14 pm

We cordially invite any young, classical instrument players to join the Lord’s Youth Symphonic Orchestra, under the direction of Lord Tyki Mikk. This is sure to be a once-in-a-life-time opportunity for any youth of the ages 15 to 20 to play in a semi-professional orchestra and perform for the upper classes of society and orchestra directors for professional orchestras scouting for new talent.

Practices will be every Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:00pm to 9:00 pm at the St. Lobelia's auditorium. We will perform for an audience every 3 months which includes our most anticipated Winter Ball Performance.

This is your ticket into the wonderful career of music and the train won’t leave until you’re on board...

Symphony of Innocence
||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Colori_021

Rules
1. You can pick characters from any anime but I prefer that the animes we mostly involve are the four original ones:
---D.gray-man
---Ouran High School Host Club,
---Vampire Knight
---Legend of Zelda

2. Your character must either be known to play an instrument or be fully capable of playing an instrument
3. I have the right to say no to a character if I don't think they would do well in this rp!
3. Limit of 4 characters
4. I expect some amount of Romance so just keep those scenes PG-13
5. No Yaoi
6. When you choose a character, tell me what instrument they're going to play.
7. Theres a limit of four violins, three violas, cellos and precussion, two of each kind of wood wind, and one of each brass, harp, bass and piano

Characters

~Conductor~
- Tyki: xTwilightxAngelx

~Strings~
Violin
-Tamaki: xTwilightxAngelx
-Kanda: KeeperoftheJeep
-tsukimori len: Rennim
-
Viola
-
-
-
Cello
-
-
-
Bass
-
Harp
- Zelda:sailorstar165

~Woodwinds~
Flute
- Yunoki Azuma: Rennim
-
Clarinet
-
-
Oboe
- Haruhi: love4Sora
-

~Brass~
Trumpet
- Soul: xTwilightxAngelx
Trombone
- Hunny: love4Sora
French Horn
-
Tuba
-

~Precussion~
- Lavi: love4Sora
-
-

~Piano~
-Allen:sailorstar165

++Vocabulary++

Strings=violins, violas, cello, bass, harp
Low strings= violas, cellos, bass
High strings= violins and harp
Winds=wood winds
Band=woodwinds and brass
Tuning=changing the pitches of base notes of the instrument to a certian note

I will add more vocabulary terms as we go for those who don't have pervious orchestra experience
If you don't understand a word i use then make a quick post asking about it and i'll post it's meaning here

*NOTE*: this isn't the actual size of the orchestra. its acually bigger but I will only make comments to the people role playing

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Empty Re: ||: Symphony of Innocence :||

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:33 pm

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Tykimikk-1

After Allen's exorcism had finally taken away Tyki's Noah, Tyki Mikk had started to feel depressed and empty on the inside, now that the pleasure of killing humans was gone. His brother Sherrill told him that he should get some kind of hobby or get involved with something to try and fill the void the Noah inside of him left. Sherrill "pulled some strings" for his brother and now Tyki was the conductor of a semi-professional, youth orchestra. With his noble background, Tyki did have a thing for music and was rather looking forward to how this would turn out. Sherrill was the one who conducted auditions, so Tyki wasn't so sure who he was working with; all he knew that a full orchestra of high school students was bound to show up on stage by 6:00pm.

Tyki looked at his watched and tapped it lightly with his baton as he sat on his leather-topped stool. "Its 20 minutes to six." Tyki said to himself with butterflies building up in his stomach, "The early birds should be arriving any moment now for tuning..."

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| O-0562

As the Host clubs carriage came to halt outside of St. Lobelia's auditorium, Tamaki opened the door for his two fellow hosts and exited the carriage with his violin case in hand. In an attempt to further bond with his fellow hosts and to try and get them to do something other than hosting, Tamaki signed them up to partake in this elegant new orchestra. However, Kyoya didn't want to take time away from his homework and club financing to "play around," the twins had no pacience for this sort of thing and Mori said these times is when he did his sword training. So the only two left were Haruhi and Hunny. Tamaki had never heard of this conductor before but if he was of some nobility, he had to have some sort of experience.

"C'mon you two. We're here." Tamaki said excitedly as he started drifting towards the front door. To be honest, Tamaki couldn't wait to start playing for this orchestra and get better at the violin. When the three of them first tried out, Tamaki originally tried out on piano but apparently didn't got the part. He remembered that in the letter sent to him by the person conducting the audtions that Tamaki was very good, but the other pianist was a natural and would fare better in learning it faster. Tamaki tried out again for violin and landed a part no problem.

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| D22fcw5-1

Soul's motor cycle purred like a dream as he rode up to the place where he was finally gonna put his family genes to use. As he pulled up to the building, he cut the power on his bike and kicked the kick stand out as heleaned the bike to one side to park it. He dismounted the bike and grabbed his trumpet case from the saddle bag. Soul looked up at the building and then at his case and sighed as he said to himself, "This is so un-cool."

After becoming a Death Scythe and with the missions being held at bay with Noah and Medusa in hidding, he needed something to do. Maka found a flier for this orchestra thing and so she pressued him to go try out. He first tried out on piano, but after a week of waiting, he got a letter in the mail saying that although his style was new and he had very unique potential, there was another natural pianist that would fair better on piano. As Maka kept on him about playing in the orchestra and told him to try out for another instrument. He didn't want to play a string instrument since thats what his brother played and he didn't want to follow in his brother's footsteps. So he tried out for a jazz instrument intstead and he landed a part as a trumpet player.

Why don't you try out on a brass instrument then? Maka's words rang in Soul's ears, "I mean you have the hot air for it."

"Che," he said in response to the phantasms of words as he then began to walk towards the door. "I'd like to see this 'nartual pianist'." Soul muttered to himself, "He sounds like more of a d*** to me..."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:37 pm

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Haruhi03-1

Haruhi sighed as she slowly followed Tamaki out of the unnecessary carriage, with her oboe case in hand. She honestly had no real desire to ever play in an orchestra, but with her now realized feelings towards Tamaki, she couldn't say no when he had asked her to join.

Haruhi honestly didn't really know why she tried out for the oboe, she just always liked the sound of it in a way, and thought that she might as well play an instrument that she somewhat likes.

Looking over her shoulder, Haruhi saw how eager Hunny was to get out and start playing his instrument--trombone to be exact. Grinning at him slightly, she said, "You look rather excited, Senpai."

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Hunny03

As soon as Haruhi moved out of the way, Hunny jumped out of the carriage happily, holding his trombone case in his arms tightly. "Of course, Haru-chan! I think that it's kinda exciting to get to play in an orchestra!" Hunny smiled up at Haruhi brightly, and then ran up ahead of her and Tamaki.

"Hurry up!" Hunny shouted at the two underclassmen from behind right before he ran into the St. Lobelia auditorium.

((i don't have time to post as Lavi...'cause I gotta get ready to go to my gramma & pap's house...i'll get around to it when i can. ^_^ ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:32 pm

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| PrincessZelda
Zelda was a little nervous as she arrived for orchestra practice. She was quite good with her harp, but she'd never actually played in a large group. A few duets with Link, yes, but never with a whole group of others who were probably much better than she. She'd been playing since she was a child, but that didn't mean she was the best with her instrument.

"Good evening, Mr. Conductor," she said politely yet nervously to the conductor. He seemed just as nervous as she, and that didn't do much to calm her nerves. Calm down, she thought to herself. You've faced Ganon a million times, haven't you? This is nothing compared to that. She smiled confidently at last. "Where should I go with my instrument?"

She noticed a few other early birds had walked in before her, though they seemed to be milling about rather than setting up. She wondered if she was jumping the gun by setting up so soon, but unlike the others, her instrument--a full-sized harp--was big, heavy, and in the way. The sooner she put it where it needed to be, the better.

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| AllenSuit
Allen was thankful he didn't have to find his way on his own. Komui had suggested that he and the other excorcists audition for this little orchestra. With that suggestion came Howard Link's "encouragement" (more like persistant abuse), and Allen finally gave in and tried for piano. He'd instantly landed the part somehow.

Now, though, he was riding in a carriage with Lavi and Kanda to the auditorium in which practice was held. Link, his silent shadow, was there as well, but only to watch Allen like a hawk as usual. He'd just be sitting in the audience listening.

"So... Uh..." He tried to smile at Lavi, but his nerves wouldn't let him. "What do you think we'll be playing?"

(I'm gonna assume that Allen doesn't know Sherril's a Noah for this for simplicity's sake. Even though they met already in battle in the manga...)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 am

||: Symphony of Innocence :|| Lavidrums

Lavi shrugged his shoulders in a silent response to Allen's question. He himself didn't know much about the orchestra at all. All he really did was try out for all the percussion instruments, was easily accepted into the orchestra, and dropped off all his equipment the day before. Well, all except for his drum sticks. Those he just carried around with him for the hell of it. That and to annoy Kanda with them from time to time.

Lavi patted his shoulder slightly with his two drum sticks and said, "Beats me, Allen. But if anything, there'll probably be a decent amount of classical music. Every orchestra plays some, if not all."

The carriage soon came to a hault and the three exorcists, with Link following closely behind, made their way out of the carriage and walked into the auditorium.

Grinning brightly as they walked in and looked about the large room some, Lavi wrapped his arm around Kanda's shoulders, squeezed him some, and said, "So, what do you think, Yuu? This should be kinda fun, don't you think?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:30 pm

(just telling you i'm here! my guys are going to come in late)
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:42 pm

(Okie doke. Smile )
(You know, if Sora quit, we need someone to take over her characters. -_-;;; I'm willing to do Haruhi or Hunny, if no one else wants them. I'm only taking on one, though)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm

(i'll take lavi from sora if you want. but i'm not good at portraying haruhi or hunny so someone else has to follow up on that)
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:30 pm

((I'm going to wait to post until we figure this out, but if need be I could take one of them on temporarily. Like Rennim when it comes to Ouran I'm only good with certain characters (played the twins in the original symphony)...Haruhi and Honey not being any of them XD ^^Wink)
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:46 pm

(Okay. Hm... Let's wait for Twilight's oppinion on all this...)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:53 pm

((Okies. Should we just wait for him to get on or should I call him or something?))
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:55 pm

(...You should probably call him. He hasn't posted anything lately.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 pm

(Alrighty, I'll get on that XD)
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:12 pm

...I think this RP has died once again. I'm going to lock it. Twilight can unlock it if he has a problem with that.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content