Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphony of Innocence

+4
Hanyou_Foxgirl
KeeperoftheJeep
sailorstar165
xTwilightxAngelx
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Symphony of Innocence Empty Symphony of Innocence

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:59 pm

We cordially invite any young, classical instrument players to join the Lord’s Youth Symphonic Orchestra, under the direction of Lord Tyki Mikk. This is sure to be a once-in-a-life-time opportunity for any youth of the ages 15 to 20 to play in a semi-professional orchestra and perform for the upper classes of society and orchestra directors for professional orchestras scouting for new talent.

Practices will be every Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:00pm to 9:00 pm at the St. Lobelia's auditorium. We will perform for an audience every 3 months which includes our most anticipated Winter Ball Performance.

This is your ticket into the wonderful career of music and the train won’t leave until you’re on board...

Symphony of Innocence
D.Gray-Man, Ouran High School Host Club, Vampire Knight and Ledgend of Zelda Role Play

Symphony of Innocence Colori_021

Rules

1. Only Characters from those four series.
2. Limit of 4 characters
3. I expect some amount of Romance so just keep those scenes PG-13
4. No Yaoi
5. When you choose a character, tell me what instrument they're going to play.
6. Theres a limit of four violins, three violas, cellos and precussion, two of each kind of wood wind, and one of each brass, harp, bass and piano

Characters

~Conductor~
- Tyki: xTwilightxAngelx

~Strings~
Violin
-Tamaki: xTwilightxAngelx
-Kanda: KeeperoftheJeep
-
-
Viola
- Kaname: xTwilightxAngelx
-
-
Cello
- Yuuki: Lenalee
-
-
Bass
- Mori: xTwilightxAngelx
Harp
- Zelda:sailorstar165

~Woodwinds~
Flute
- Lenalee: Lenalee
- Link: Hanyou_Foxgirl
Clarinet
- Kyoya: kairixroxas
-
Oboe
-Haruhi: love4sora
-

~Brass~
Trumpet
- Lavi: love4sora
Trombone
- Zero: kairixroxas
French Horn
-
Tuba
- Hunny: love4sora

~Precussion~
-Hikaru: KeeperoftheJeep
-Karou: KeeperoftheJeep
-

~Piano~
-Allen: sailorstar165

++Vocabulary++
Strings=violins, violas, cello, bass, harp
Low strings= violas, cellos, bass
High strings= violins and harp
Winds=wood winds
Band=woodwinds and brass

**NOTE**: if you want more characters, you may take them now. I will accept new people to join as long as they can commit to be on often enough to post and there are still spots to fill

*NOTE*: this isn't the actual size of the orchestra. its acually bigger but I will only make comments to the people role playing

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 9 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Symphony of Innocence Empty Re: Symphony of Innocence

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Symphony of Innocence Tykimikk-1

After Allen's exorcism had finally taken away Tyki's Noah, Tyki Mikk had started to feel depressed and empty on the inside now that the pleasure of killing humans was gone. His brother Sherrill told him that he should get some kind of hobby or get involved with something to try and fill the void the Noah inside of him left. Sherrill pulled some strings for his brother and now Tyki was the conductor of a semi-professional youth orchestra. With his noble background, Tyki did have a thing for music and was rather looking forward to how this would turn out. Sherrill was the one who conducted auditions so Tyki wasn't so sure who he was working with; all he knew that a full orchestra of high school students was bound to show up on stage by 6:00pm.

Tyki looked at his watched and tapped it lightly with his baton as he sat on his leather-topped stool. "Its 20 minutes to six." Tyki said to himself with butterflies building up in his stomach, "The early birds should be arriving any moment now for tuning..."

Symphony of Innocence O-0562

As the Host clubs carriage came to halt outside of St. Lobelia's auditorium, Tamaki opened the door for his fellow hosts and exited the carriage with his violin case in hand. In an attempt to further bond with his fellow hosts and to try and get them to do something other than hosting, Tamaki signed them up to partake in this elegant new orchestra. He had never heard of this conductor before but if he was of some nobility, he had to have some sort of experience.

"C'mon guys. We're here." Tamaki said excitedly as he started drifting towards the front door. To be honest, Tamaki couldn't wait to start playing for this orchestra and get better at the violin. When the host members first tried out, Tamaki originally tried out on piano but apparently got the part. He remembered that in the letter sent to him by the person conducting the audtions that Tamaki was very good, but the other pianist was a natural and would fare better in learning it faster. Tamaki tried out again for Violin and landed a part no problem.

Symphony of Innocence Mori

Mori jumped down from the carriage and helped Hunny down the big step down to the ground. Mori went to the back where they had stored both of their rather large instruments and grabbed both of them. After strapping his bass to his back and holding up Hunny's tuba in his right hand he said to Hunny without a hint of effort in carrying the two instruments, "Let's go Mitzukani." Mori was very content in playing in an orchestra. It was a refined art and also with a role like a bass, practice sessions wouldn't be too hard on him since bass lines were relatively easy.

Symphony of Innocence Kaname

In the Twilight of the setting sun, Kaname walked from Cross Academy's Night Dorm to St. Lobela's auditorium with his viola case strapped over his shoulder and with his hands in his pockets. The flyer concerning this orchestra made its way onto the campus bulletin board and Kaname took this as an opportunity to get away from the all chaos at the Night Dorm with all the other vampire students. Frankly, they were starting to get on his nerve and he needed an escape from them.

To be on the safe side, Kaname arrived at the auditorium 20 minutes early to make sure he could find his way around without being late. He noticed a number of players all getting off from a carriage with instruments in hand. They must be either from Lobela's or possibly that Ouran Academy that's nearby Kaname deduced as he couldn't think of any other reason why they would arrive by horse carriage. Kaname decided he would delay his introduction to these humans until it was unavoidable and he made his way for the entrance.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Symphony of Innocence PrincessZelda
Zelda was a little nervous as she arrived for orchestra practice. She was quite good with her harp, but she'd never actually played in a large group. A few duets with Link, yes, but never with a whole group of others who were probably much better than she. She'd been playing since she was a child, but that didn't mean she was the best with her instrument.

"Good evening, Mr. Conductor," she said politely yet nervously to the conductor. He seemed just as nervous as she, and that didn't do much to calm her nerves. Calm down, she thought to herself. You've faced Ganon, haven't you? This is nothing compared to that. She smiled confidently at last. "Where should I got with my instrument?"

Symphony of Innocence AllenSuit
Allen knew he'd be late. He'd left an hour ahead of time to get to the practice on time, but of course he had to get distracted by his every-existing hunger and then get lost halfway there.

I'm so screwed, he thought miserably. He'd recieved a letter saying that he'd be the pianist in the orchestra and he'd been thrilled, but if he couldn't make it on time the first day... Well, it wasn't a stretch of the imagination to think he'd be in big trouble, especially when there had been some so much better than him that had auditioned.

By some stroke of luck, or more likely Timcanpy's directions, Allen managed to reach the auditorium just as the early birds were showing up. He breathed a sigh of relief and walked into the building.

And froze.

Tyki's the conductor?! Allen thought, wide-eyed. He was in for it. He was definitely in for it.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Symphony of Innocence OHSHC_0130

As the carriage arrived at St. Lobela's, the Twins found that they could hardly contain their exitement. To be perfectly honest, at first they hadn't been to keen on the idea. All that lay in store were more ignorant people trying to tear them apart. But if the King wanted them to, they would. Gradually the idea became more welcome, and after auditions it wasn't fear that drove them, it was fun. To think! Just how many new 'toys' would they have to mess with - Though they wouldn't forget Haruhi, oh no.

Gracefully the two eased out of the carriage, they prepared their equipment.

"Ready?" Hikaru asked his younger twin.

"Yep." Kaoru answered back.

"C'mon guys. We're here." With the rest of the club on tow, they made their way toward the auditorium.

Symphony of Innocence 0d8cc530520290_full

Kanda was not happy. To be more accurate, he was pissed. It was Lenalee's stupid idea for them to join the orchestra. It had just been her, Moyashi, and the Rabbit at first, but no, Marie just had to open his mouth. No, it hadn't been his desicion to learn the violin, it had been Tiedoll's. Having such an Artist for a general had taught him alot. That he hated still lifes, oil pastels were a pain in the ass, and he absolutely hated watercolors. Music was different, he didn't hate it persay, but it was a skill he had never, ever, planned on using. Especially not in a situation like such. If anyone, ANYONE but Lenalee had asked him, it would have been a death wish, but the threat of an Evil brother and a sense of companionship had kept the bloodlust at bay.

So here he was, standing in front of St. Lobela's auditorium, Violin case resting near on hip, Mugen on the other. He was walking into Hell. Heh, and he wasn't even a friggen' student.

" God, please kill me now"

**Waah! I haven't seriously RP'ed in a long time!! I hope that didn't suck to bad >__<**
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:20 pm

As the first player entered the auditorium, Tyki sat on his stool and waited for the harp player to approach the stage. Tyki tunred behind him and grabbed the clip board with the names of all the players and he ran his fingers down to the harp player.

"Good evening, Mr. Conductor, Where should I go with my instrument?"

"Good evening miss...Zelda." Tyki said as he read off her name from the clip board. "Eto, harp players usually play behind the First Violin section so If you want to set up there to the right of the piano and double check your tuning, go on ahead."

Tyki the began to read down the list of players as he head the door open again. Tyki looked up kindly until he saw the next student to walk in was Allen Walker, who was just as surprised to see him up on stage as well. Tyki ran his finger down the list to see if Allen's name was really on the list and low and behold, Allen's name was written in next to piano. Oh I'm going to have to beat some sense into that brother of mine when I see him next Tyki thought as he slapped himself in the face and dragged his hand down his face. Tyki although had an interest before in Allen because of his mysterious Innocence, now had a slight grudge against him not because he was his former foe but because Allen was the reason he had to resort to conducting an orchestra to make up for his depression in the first place.

Tyki sighed and said to Allen in a voice of rising irritation, "Go set yourself up at the piano and be ready to help tune, Shounen."

As Kaname neared the building, he noticed some more people arriving and some already heading in. Well at least I'm in the right place, he thought as he headed for the entrance. One of the violinists stopped at the door and just stared at it in distaste. Kaname gave him a side glance that looked almost like a glare. As the player glared back at him, Kaname thought to himself, I can tell this one will just as much trouble as Zero, I just know it.

Kaname entered the building and found his way to the auditorium. He witnessed Lord Mikk already onstage waiting for people to arrive. There was something mysterious to him that made Kaname slightly on edge. Is he another vampire? Kaname thought to himself as he set his case down across the arm rests of a chair in the audience, If he is, I don't think he's a pure blood. Kaname tapped his tuning fork on one of the chairs and set it on the body of his viola to give himself an A and he began to tune his instrument.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:50 pm

It didn't take long for Zelda to set up her harp and checked the strings. Once she was sure her instrument was in tune, she sat and waited for practice to start.

Allen shuffled past Tyki, a little nervous about his conductor. He wasn't sure if Tyki still held a grudge for having purified the Noah, but Allen wasn't going to take any chances.

He sat down at the piano and tried to swallow the lump forming in his throat. Allen may have been a natural at the piano because of the fourteenth Noah's memories, but that didn't mean squat when Allen tried to read sheet music. He could eventually learn it, but sightreading was his one weakness. He was doomed.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:24 pm

The twins made their way into the building, taking it in. Yeah, the place was fancy and all, but to them it was nothing compared to their beautiful Ouran. They entered the stage and looked around. There were a few other members already there.

"So, thats the Maestro, ehh?" Kaoru noted.

"Apparently. What was his name...Tyki...Mikky or something"

Shrugging the two made their way to him.

"Hey Lord Mikky, where should we go?" They asked in perfect unison, twin smiles gracing their faces as they observed an eye twitch from being called 'Mikky". Oh this was gonna be fun.

After another moment of fuming, Kanda had resolved to enter. Out of the corner of his eye though...Was that kid glaring at him?!? Kanda glared back, and the other boy simply shrugged and went inside. Che, jerk, he thought as he went in.

Finding the auditorium was easy, but upon entering he froze. There was the Moyashi...But was that Tyki Mikk he was seeing?? He watched as Allen uneasily moved away from the Noah to take his position behind the piano. With a heavy sigh he moved toward the enemy.
"Hey, what are you-...you know what, I don't really care. Just tell me where to go"
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Symphony of Innocence Link-110

Link glanced at the letter in his hands once more, before glancing up at the building in front of him.

He was at the right place alright.

He glanced down at his 'instrument', before continuing forward. Really, the ocarina was his forte, but the flute was a fairly similar instrument. And he was pretty good if he did say so himself, and he had to be, if he was invited to this... orchestra thingy.

Since Hyrule had been saved (yet again) there wasn't much for him to do, so he figured he might as well do something to kill the time he had been spending riding around doing miscellaneous deeds.

He walked inside, noticing a couple of people gathered around who appeared to be the instructor. Deciding he'd talk to him first, he went over.

Standing there as he quietly waited for him to be finished with the others, Link's eyes found Zelda sitting by her harp.

He smiled, raising a hand and sending her a wave. As well as bowing slightly.

She was the princess after all.

this rp seems like it's gonna be a lot of fun... I can't wait!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:07 pm

((I'm really sorry for being late and not being online! I had this computer problem, but it's all solved now!))

Symphony of Innocence Lenapics

Lenalee finally arrived at the building and de-activated her dark boots. Getting away from her brother was a pain, he tried almost everything to let her stay. She knew he ment well, but it was only practice! He worried too much. Lenalee was really looking forward to this because the idea of joining a orchestra seemed lovely to her. She smiled and walked inside the building with her flute.

She was quite shocked when she saw who was in there. First was Tyki, and second was Kanda, because she didn't expect him to actually come. She gave Kanda and a smile and wondered what Tyki's intentions were, but she hoped he may be serious about this orchestra. She wasn't sure, but since she was looking forward to it she wanted to give it a chance.

Symphony of Innocence Yuukig

Yuuki got out of the carriage that brought her here, and waved at the chairman who had been so nice to go with her. He mainly wanted to make sure that she would be safe, but she convinced him not to follow her inside. She didn't wanted to leave a bad impression, and she felt like this was like a new challenge for her.

Yuuki sighed and walked into the building. She hoped everything would be okay, and that she didn't arrive late. Much to her surprise, Kaname was there as well! But thinking it would be rude not to introduce herself to the conductor first, she walked over to Tyki. "Hello there, my name's Yuuki Cross. It's very nice to meet you, sir."
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:08 am

Symphony of Innocence Lavi

Lavi walked into St. Lobelia's auditorium, trumpet case in hand. He was looking forward to being apart of an orchestra, but he wasn't too sure about it anymore once he saw Tyki Mikk. From the looks of things, he was most likely the conductor. Sighing, Lavi walked up to the table cautiously. Tyki may not be a Noah anymore, but Lavi was sure Tyki wasn't bound to put their previous differences aside. Well, at least not for a while that is.

As Lavi waited for Tyki to speak with others who reached approached him first, Lavi noticed Kanda & Lenalee among them. Now smiling, Lavi ran up to them shouting, "Yuu! Lenalee! I'm glad to see you two made it."

His smile faded as Tyki came back into view at the corner of his eye. Well...I might as well get this over with. Lavi turned to face Tyki, but refused to look at him directly in the eyes. Just loud enough to be heard, Lavi said, "Eh...where do the trumpets go?"

Symphony of Innocence Hunny02

Hunny followed Mori out of the carriage with a bright smile on his face. He couldn't wait to start playing his tuba. It may have seemed a little too big for him, but Hunny didn't care in the least. He made it into the orchestra didn't he?

"Let's go Mitzukani."

Nodding, Hunny ran ahead of Mori a short ways, and then waited for his cousin at door. They walked in together not too long after the twins had and glanced around the auditorium some as they made their way up to the conductor. Something about him seemed different, but Hunny was sure that it was nothing to worry about.

Patiently, Hunny & Mori waited behind all the others who had came in before them. He didn't really know about Mori, but Hunny didn't want to start off by cutting in front of everyone on his first day.

Symphony of Innocence Haruhi

Haruhi climbed out of the carriage after everyone else with her oboe case in hand. She glanced over at Mori & Hunny as they got out and grabbed their own intruments. She shook her head slightly when she saw Mori pull out Hunny's tuba. I still can't believe Hunny-senpai is going to be playing the tuba...

Putting the thought aside with a shrug, Haruhi walked into St. Lobelia's auditorium after them with Tamaki. They followed after the two third-years and waited along side with them. While waiting, Haruhi looked around at all the people. She noticed a white-haired boy at the piano. Obviously, he was the reason why Tamaki was playing the violin instead of the piano. Either way, he still seemed excited about being in an orchestra.

Haruhi herself wasn't too excited, but she was just happy to get away from hosting a bunch of girls for once. She may have been used to it by now, but that doesn't mean she wanted to do it constantly.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Tyki tried to calm himself down, not wanting to appear an angry person on the first day of practice. Allen certianly being there was putting Tyki off of his content mood but he was doing his best. Tyki smiled as he watched the students now pouring into the auditorium, lining up to be find out where to sit.

"Hey Lord Mikky, where should we go?"

Tyki's eye twitched at this name as he looked at the identical twins that insulted him. After letting out a sigh to calm himself, he looked down the list for identical names and found them in the percussion session. "You two must be the Hii-chan brothers." Tyki said as he looked back up at the two of them. "Percussion players are in the center back of the stage. go into the back room and make sure you can find all the right mallets for the drums and xylophones."

Tyki looked up again and was stunned when he saw Katana-kun standing in line next. Not only that but he noticed the Heart girl and Eye-patch-kun entering the room too. Tyki sighed as he thought, Well, now that I'm human, I guess there's no reason to be distasteful to the rest of them.

"Hey, what are you-...you know what, I don't really care. Just tell me where to go"

Tyki's eye twitched again and thought, given that they aren't rude to me. "Violinists sit right here, Katana-kun." Tyki said as he pointed to the section of chairs to his immediate right, "Unpack and be ready to tune."

Next in line was a rather quiet fellow with elf ears similar to the harp player. They must be both from Hyrule, he thought to himself as he remembered his brother say something about that strange place. Seeing the flute case in his hand, Tyki looked down the names of flutes and said, "You must be...Link. Flutes are in the first row of that strait line of chairs behind the second Violinists and Violas."

Seeing the Hart girl close behind him, Tyki shouted out to her while pointing to Link with is baton, "Heart girl, You're going to be next to Link here."

"Hello there, my name's Yuuki Cross. It's very nice to meet you, sir."

Tyki bowed his head kindly for the young lady and he said, "Pleasure to meet you." noticing the cello case wheeled behind her, Tyki said, "why don't you start unpacking and set up here to my left?"

Tyki looked up again to see Eye-patch-kun say to him, "Eh...where do the trumpets go?". Tyki turned around and pointed behind Link and said, "The second row of chair of strait chairs, behind the woodwinds, Eye-patch-kun."

Kaname looked from tuning his instrument just to see Yuuki walk into the auditorium. he followed her with his eyes as she walked on past to go introduce herself to the conductor. He gave out a single, muffled chuckle as he thought to himself, Well at least now I don't have to worry about her while I'm here at practice. I'll be able to keep an eye on her at all times.

Giving a small smile to himself before hiding again with his serious expression, Kaname walked up to the stage, pass the people waiting to find out where to sit. Kaname was fully aware where Viola's sat in an orchestra setting and automatically sat in the first chair position in the Viola section with his instrument in his arms and waited for practice to start.

Symphony of Innocence Mori

Mori noticed the boy in the white uniform pass the line thy were all standing in and realized that they didn't need to be told where to sit. Knowing that basses and tubas were in the back, Mori gestured to Hunny with his head to follow him and he lead his cousin around the line and behind the Cello section. Mori sat Hunny's tuba next to the end chair of the second row of strait chairs and then walked back over behind the cellos and started unpacking his own instrument.

Tamaki stood in line with Haruhi just be nice to her and to not abandon her in line. he noticed she didn't look too happy and he patted her on the shoulder and said, "Relax Haurhi. the glorious art of music is very entertaining and very pleasing. Sure t takes some hard work but playing is rather enjoyable."

Tamaki looked around at the other players and thought as he noticed the different uniforms and looks, What an eccentric bunch we all are. curious as to who the piano player was, he looked over to the grand piano to see a boy with White hair and an odd looking scar over his left eye. Not really minding the fact that a boy so young would have white hair, but was rather stunned about that scar over his eye. Tamaki held his hand up slightly near his mouth as he let out a small gasp. "Oh dear," he said only loud enough for Haruhi to hear, "what in the world could have happened to the piano player?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Zelda waved brightly to Link when he entered. She'd been looking forward to seeing him without the need to be rescued like ninety percent of the time.

She watched everyone set up. There were so many kinds of people coming in. Some seemed confident, others seemed just as nervous as she'd been walking in. Some looked friendly, while others looked quiet and reserved. Everyone coming in was different, just like their instruments.

Allen smiled faintly at his fellow exorcists. They looked a little more comfortable with the thought of Tyki conducting the orchestra than he was. He had to at least try to get along with the former Noah.

Allen felt someone talking about him and glanced in the direction he thought they were. A tall blond-haired boy was talking to a darker-haired boy--or was it a girl?--and looking right at him. Allen felt himself blush a little and touched his scar. They were either talking about his hair or his scar, but either way, they were talking about him.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:07 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Link nodded when the orchestra instructor told him where to sit, relieved that he had been able to get his point across without him actually having to say anyting. Link wasn't big on talking. He walked to his appropriate seat, smiling a bit when he saw Zelda waving back. He glanced around at all the other people in the orchestra. Everyone looked different. It was like the whole group was from four different universes! When the girl that the instructor had dubbed 'heart girl' sat in the flute area as well, Link gave her a nod as a hello. He realized that if he was going to be in this orchestra, he'd probably be meeting new people, and they would think him rude if he refused to say anything.

Deciding to attempt to be friendly before they started practice, he took in a breath, and opened his mouth.

A simple, hello would suffice.

Link turned to heart girl.

". . ."

Well. You can't blame him for trying.

He'd say something before the day was out, even if it killed him. He sighed, facing forwards once more. The nod would have to do, for now.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 pm

"You two must be the Hii-chan brothers."

The twins nodded when they were correctly adressed

"Percussion players are in the center back of the stage. go into the back room and make sure you can find all the right mallets for the drums and xylophones."

Leaving it at that, the two headed over to the back, scanning the orchestra as they did. Behind the piano was some funky looking kid with white hair and a scar on his face. Both could see that the King was interested in him as well. Also, it seemed that the harp player and one of the flutist knew one another.

"Maa, how much longer???" Hikaru whined to his twin.

The other simply shrugged, watching more strange looking kids enter.

"Violinists sit right here, Katana-kun. Unpack and be ready to tune."

Kanda scoffed in response and took his seat Katana-Kun? What the hell... Doing as he was told, Kanda unpacked his violin and looked around. He watched as Lenalee came in, first shocked to see Tyki, and the obviously shocked to see him. She smiled warmly which he ignored, did she actually expect him to be happy? As if it all wasnt enough though, his senses pricked just in time for
"Yuu! Lenalee! I'm glad to see you two made it." ...
"Baka-Usagi!! I told you not to call me that!" he growled. Did the Rabbit never learn? First Tyki now this? It was going to be a long day...
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Symphony of Innocence Lavi

Lavi nodded and walked away, completely ignoring Kanda's angry outburst. He heard him clearly, but he didn't feel like getting him any angrier than he already was.

While walking to his designated seat, Lavi noticed Allen at the piano. Oh, I didn't see him when I walked in... Smiling, Lavi raised his hand high and waved at Allen in a friendly manner. He then sat down in his seat and began to unpack his trumpet. He couldn't wait to start playing this thing.

Symphony of Innocence Hunny02

Hunny raced after Mori and smiled up at him when he set his tuba down in his seat. "Thanks, Takashi!" He watched as his cousin unpacked his bass, and then looked around at all the people. There sure are a lot of people here... I wonder if they like cake... he thought to himself.

Struggling slightly, Hunny lifted his tuba off of his seat and got it all set and ready to play. Hunny blew through the mouth piece once, making sure it sounded okay, and then sat down in his seat, still smiling.

Haruhi looked up at Tamaki as he spoke to her, and then shrugged. "I know it is, I've just never been all that good with music." Of course, Haruhi was referring to her singing. Her father had always said she wasn't very good, and she knew it. But hopefully playing the oboe would sound better than her singing.

"Oh dear, what in the world could have happened to the piano player?"

Haruhi glanced back over to the white-haired boy at the piano, just now noticing that he did infact have a scar over his left eye. "Oh wow... I couldn't tell you, Senpai." It was then that Haruhi noticed that the boy was looking right at them. Haruhi looked away from him and said only loud enough for Tamaki to hear, "Look away, Senpai. It's rude to stare, and I think he knows that we were talking about him."

The line moved up, and they were next. Haruhi walked up to the conductor and said, "Excuse me, could you tell me where the oboes sit?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Lenalee frowned when Tyki gave her a nickname. Sure, she understood what he ment, she just didn't like him giving her a nickname in general. Lenalee just nodded when Tyki instructed her to go with the boy named Link. She didn't feel like starting an argument just because of a nickname.

She saw Link nodding at her and smiled. He didn't look like a bad person. When he turned to her again she expected him to say something, but he didn't. Maybe he's a little shy? Well, then she'll just say something. "Ehm, my name's Lenalee Lee. What's yours?", she asked, even though Tyki already mentioned that his name was Link. From the corner of her eyes she looked at Allen, thinking she hadn't greeted him yet.

Yuuki smiled brightly at the conductor, he looked nice enough to her. Hopefully this would turn out to be fun, she wanted to idea of vampires of her mind, not because she disliked them, simply because she needed some distraction. Kaname being here didn't bother her in the slighest though.

"Why don't you start unpacking and set up here to my left?"

Yuuki nodded and did as Tyki told her. She hoped he wouldn't be disappointed with her skills, because she was little unsure of herself. Yuuki also hoped there would be some time to talk to Kaname, but she didn't wanted to leave her spot.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

The Hylian sighed when the girl, Lenalee, began talking to him. How did he know this would happen?

He turned towards her once more, making eye contact in an attempt to show that he was not afraid of talking dammit! He had the triforce of courage! He just preferred to let his actions speak for him.

". . ."

He flashed her a smile, deciding it was now or never.

"My name is Link." He spoke.

'There.' The Hylian thought to himself. 'Easy enough.'

Though he did recall that the director had clearly said his name. It wasn't like it was that difficult to remember.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Symphony of Innocence Kyoya10

Kyoya followed the rest of the Host Club into the auditorium, clarinet case in hand. Kyoya didn't care much for being in this orchestra, but Tamaki insisted that the entire club join.

He stood behind Tamaki and Haruhi to 'check in' with the conductor. He knew all too well that clarinets sat next to the oboes who were next to the flutes, but he figured that he'd take his time. It only took him a second to tune, anyway, so he was in no rush.

"And where would you like the clarinets?" he asked after Haruhi's question.

Symphony of Innocence Zero10

Zero carried his obnoxiously large and awkward trombone case into the auditorium of some school. He had never cared to play an instrument, so why he was suddenly in an orchestra now, he would probably never really know.

He noticed Yuuki setting up up on the left side of the stage. He had almost forgotten that she was going to be here too. But then... who the hell was watching the night class?!

Continuing to the stage, Zero noticed someone. Someone all too familiar to him. Kaname. He glared at the vampire, as he grudgingly walked onto the stage and lined up to talk to the conductor.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Kaname kept an eye on the increasing number of people flowing into the auditorium, trying to discern for himself who he though was also a vampire and/or a threat to Yuuki. Most of the students filing in looked just that: students. There was a number of people that Kaname picked out to be slightly different from the rest which he was watching carefully, especially the one with the white hair and the one that he had passed on his way into the building.

As the door opened again, Kaname looked passed the instructor to see a student wearing the Cross academy, black, day class uniform. Much to his rather distaste, it was Zero. Kaname glared back at the half-blooded vampire. He had still not forgiven him for biting Yuuki yet and didn't trust him to control his vampiric urges. Well at least I sit in between the two of them, Kaname thought as he looked behind him at the brass section where Zero would eventually sit.

"Look away, Senpai. It's rude to stare, and I think he knows that we were talking about him."

Tamaki snapped his gaze away from the pianist as he realized that the boy was trying to hide his scar. "Oh my bad," Tamaki said to Haruhi as he moved up the line with Haruhi up to the conductor. Tamaki knew where the violinists sat not to mention there was already nother student sitting second chair right by them but Tamaki felt like standing in line with Haruhi to make sure she got know what she needed to know. As he waited he examined the conductor. He seemed like a nice man to him but there was something mysterious to him as well that made Tamaki think; If he was a host... He might be a cool type...maybe...a devil type? no... king type perhaps...

Tyki looked up again from his clip board to see three students wearing the same uniform. He was questioning weather to call all three of them guys since that one brown haired boy looked very feminine for a boy.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where the oboes sit?"

"And where would you like the clarinets?"

"Hold on, one at a time." Tyki said silencing the two students as he tried to discern who each of them were. "Both of you are next to the flutes back there." tyki said to the two wood wind players as he pointed his baton over by Link and Lenalee. He then stopped the blond haired boy and the questionable brown haired boy and said as he looked at his list, "Make sure the two of you are in tune..." he looked at his list and saw that there was only one oboe player in the entire band and also there was a note next to the first chair violinist name from Sherrill that said, 'a bright and handsome blond-haired boy. you'll know him when you see him' "...Tamaki and Haruhi." Tyki finished as he read off their names, "you two will help tune the rest of the orchestra with the White haired boy at the piano."

He then next noticed a trombone player next in line and said to him, "young man, you'll be back there next to the Tuba player if you needed to know." It seemed everyone needed to ask him where they all needed to sit so he might as well tell everyone if they all had the need to actually ask him.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:27 am

Zelda giggled to herself when she saw Link attempting to talk to the girl next to him. She knew Link was always quiet, especially around new people. He was a firm believer in "actions speak louder than words," and thus always let his actions speak instead of words. He'd never said more than three sentences at a time to her in all the time they knew her.

Allen almost missed Lavi's wave, he'd been so self-concious about his scar. Why do I even care what they think of my scar? Allen thought as he waved back to his friend. It's not like I haven't been stared at before.

Everyone else was talking and introducing themselves to the other people in their sections. Allen felt a little alone at the piano. No one was talking to him since he wasn't in a section with other people. He shrugged and played a few notes on the piano. Even if he himself wasn't playing, Allen still thought the piano music beautiful.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:39 am

Lenalee smiled back at Link and was pretty sure about him being a little shy. But she didn't have a problem with that. No one here looked like trouble to her, not including Tyki. Maybe he just liked music?

"My name is Link."

"I see. It's nice to meet you, Link", she told him. She hoped he didn't figure out that she already knew his name, it was just that she wasn't sure how else to start a conversation. Lenalee giggled a bit when inspector Link came to mind, fortunately he wasn't here now.

Yuuki was done with unpacking and saw Zero coming in. She almost forgot that he would be here as well! Yuuki happily waved at him, thinking it would be nice to see him playing music. She did notice the somewhat tension between Kaname and Zero, but she hoped that they would leave each other alone. Both of them were dear to her, and she didn't wanted them to fight or something.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Tamaki nodded at the conductor and took his seat at first chair and unpacked his violin. The violin was his great grandfathers from his mom's side of the family and his mom had shipped it all the way from France to him in Japan so that he could play. Tamaki ran his fingers down the strings of the fine instrument and then lifted it to his houlders as he tapped his tuning for k on the stand and then onto his violin.

Tamaki then tuned the rest of the strings by ear and then sat the instruetn carefully in his lap and the bow on the stand. Tamaki looked over at his stand partner and noticed he seemed very angryfor some reason. I don't see why anyone could be really all that angry for the first day of practice, Tamaki thought to himself nothing has happened yet. In an effort to not only cheer up his stand partner but to extend his friendship to his fellow player, Tamaki held a wlecoming hand out to the violinist and said, "Hello there, I'm Tamaki Suou. I'm more than happy to be your stand partner. What's your name?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Having done as he was told for the time being, Kanda was content to relax in the only slightly comfortable chairs. Having already tuned he set his violin on his lap and tried to slip into a light meditation. He was having trouble though. Maybe it was Tyki's presence almost right next to him or the clusters of small chit-chat around the room, he didn't know.
It surely didn't help when his stand partner decided to invade his personal space.

"Hello there, I'm Tamaki Suou. I'm more than happy to be your stand partner. What's your name?"
Cracking open an eye, Kanda was surprised to see a hand in front of his face. Following it he observed his stand partner. A group of similarly dressed students had payed him much respect, and judging by their clothing, it was obvious that he came from a wealthy family. Great, a rich prat.
"Che. If its not already obvious enough, I'm not to happy to be here, and I doubt that your joy will make it any better. So lets make this the last time we ever speak, got it?" He replied icily, ignoring the outstretched hand in favor of resting his own against Mugen, more of a comfort to himself than a threat. Attempting to ignore the other, Kanda found enjoyment in imagining what Tyki would look like if instead of a beauty mark he had double moles like Inspector Link. Needless to say it was a scary thought
KeeperoftheJeep
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Haruhi bowed slightly and said, "Arigato," and then walked away to her designated seat next to the two flute players. One of them had long, dark hair up in high pig-tails while the other had...pointy ears? This surprised Haruhi some, but she figured it was nothing to be alarmed about.

Quietly, Haruhi took a seat next to the girl and unpacked her oboe. It only took her a few moments for her to tune it properly. After playing a few notes quietly, making sure it was infact tuned, Haruhi set it down on her lap. She was now more than ready for practice to start.

After glancing around the room, though, they wouldn't start anytime soon. There were so many people fooling around with their instruments, not to mention some dark, long-haired...boy? was possibly trying to pick a fight with Tamaki. Hopefully, for his own sake, he wouldn't try being friendly with his fellow violinist again.

Last edited by love4Sora on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : eh....that'll do i suppose......man, i knew i was gonna run into problems like this when i joined this RP.....)
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Tamaki quickly retracted his hand as his stand partner had reached for the very threatening sword on his left side. I can't believe they actually let him have that in a school building, he thought to himself as he slowly turned forward, keeping a nervous eye on his partner, I wonder what has him so angry...but I'm gonna find out one of these days.

Tyki watched as more students filed in, most displaying uniforms from Ouran, Cross and St. Lobela's Academies while a select few displayed the Hylinian ears. Tyki directed the lost ones where to sit and he watched over everyone as they all unpacked, checked their instruments and chatted away. Tyki looked at his watch and n oticed that it was finally 6 o'clock. "Alright guys!" Tyki yelled over the large amount of chatting, "Let's tune!" Once everyone went quiet he pointed his baton at Haruhi to get her attention and said, "Let's have an A for woodwinds, Haruhi and Allen." As the note ringed in the ears of all the players the woodwinds started playing their As and tried to match it with Haruhi and Allen's. A lone violinist tried to tune at the same time but Tyki shouted at him, "Woodwinds only!"

Once Tyki could hear the harmonious pitch resonate from the winds, he waved his hand and then said, "B flat for brass Haruhi and Allen." The off note then rang through the stage as the brilliant brass instruments started sounding their note and matched it. Once Tyki found it good enough, he waved his hand again and tapped his baton on Tamaki's stand and said, "Stand up." He then shouted for everyone to hear, "A for strings."

Tamaki stood up as he was instructed and then started to play an open A for the orchestra as his fellow string players started tuning their instruments to his. This is rather awkward he thought as his bow changed directions, but if this is how things are supposed to go.

Tyki listened to the strings intently as they tuned each strings and as soon as their senseless played dimmed down Tyki then said, "Alright everyone. It's a pleasure to have you all here. As you know I'm Tyki Mikk, your conductor. Just Tyki will do; you don't have to be formal with me. Again, I want to make clear to be here a little bit before 6 o'clock so that we can tune and start playing at exactly 6:00."

Tyki then reached behind him for two boxes with folders and he said as he grabbed a stack of them sand said, "Coming back to each of you is a folder that has the music we will be playing for our first performance. The theme for the summer concert is "Plays of the Innocent." We will be playing three numbers each from different famous musicals. I have chosen for us to play Overture from the Barber of Seville, Carmen Suit No. 1 and Overture the Marriage of Figaro. Please makes ure everyone gets a folder and make sure it's the right part." with that Tyki began to hand out the different folders to each of the proper sections.

So you know what we're playing and what it sounds like
Barber of Seville- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OloXRhesab0 (starting from 2:00 til the end)
Carmen Suite No. 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ntEvxo2UGc (from the beginning to 4:18 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFiuZ_zdrsY (all) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DNGMoMNLRY (all)
Marriage of Figaro- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io1TLkvQEHQ (all)

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content