Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines Empty A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 pm

The Plot: Numerious worlds in numerious galaxies and universes are steadily collasping. The Hero of Time is the one and only who has obtained knowledge of this, and requires assistants from alternate worlds to help him save the destruction of time.

The Rules and Guidelines:

-Only heroes/heroines from alternate universes are accepted. (Good people from anime and games)
-All abilities your character consists of may be used. (Magic, transformation, ulimate swords, etc.)
-You may participate as two characters at the most please.
-Please refrain from participating as many heroes from the same anime, example, five characters that orignate from Fire Emblem, six from fullmetal alchemist, and ten from inuyasha. (My apologys, but I would wish for a widespread amount of characters from various anime.)

The List of Characters:
Link- Knight_of_Ratatosk
Ranulf- Knight_of_Ratatosk
Konata- goldeyedalchemist
Lloyd- goldeyedalchemist
Glenda- sailorstar165
Edward- amanoharafair
Moka- amanoharafair
Saya- mycrimsonangel

Last edited by Knight_of_Ratatosk on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines Empty Re: A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines Link_by_khchibi_lurver
It all began recently, on account of one thing, Animosity. It spread like a disease, across numerous galaxies, universes, and into the worlds of many people. To cease this destruction, the Hero of Time must collect each of the sacred Time Orbs hidden within particular worlds in which a god or goddess once lived, and was entrusted with hiding away their Orb from the human race. The Time Orbs hold much power, and greedy humans would likely abuse that power for their own personal gain. It was the Hero of Time’s mission…no duty, to restore order to all of the universes. If he would fail, Time would freeze, and the destruction of time would occur.

Link stared up at the wondrous blue skies of Hyrule. There was a soft breeze, it caressed him. Silently, he entered the silver temple, The Temple of Time. Walking upon the titles gracefully, he walked to the emblem in the back of the temple. It was the Triforce. Each represented a goddess that helped create the lands of Hyrule, and the world. He gently revealed a silver ocarina from his tunic pocket, holding it up to his mouth. Peacefully, he began to play the notes to the song of time. A holy light shined from above, as a Red, shining orb appeared before him. It landed into his palms, the orb gleaming with a cleansing light, illuminating the room.

“This is only one…of the many Time Orbs. I need to collect them all, in order to prevent the destruction of time…however….I cannot do this alone,” Link then played the song of time once more on the ocarina, then he stated after, “I summon thee to these lands, these lands of Hyrule. I ask thee for your assistance, now…appear before me! Ranulf, of the Laguz Tribe! Konata Izumi, Lloyd Irving the Great, Glenda, Princess of Hell, Edward Elric, the FullMetal Alchemist, Moka Akashiya, and Saya."

After he finished, an aqua light appeared before him, and every single person he had summoned had appeared. Glancing at the unconscious passal, he decided it would be best that he would wait for them to awaken rather then him abruptly disturbing their rest.

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines Ranulf_Portrait_by_Balacenia
Ranulf abruptly opened his eyes in a flash, glancing about alert. Upon looking around, he saw a green clad standing. Elegantly, Ranulf walked up to him and replied,

“You….you feel it too? The way the world feels…different?”

Last edited by Knight_of_Ratatosk on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines Empty Re: A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:11 pm

(oh wow at least it explains everything)

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines Konata_Izumi_by_agotaku

Konata could feel she was lying on her back, which was strange, because normally when she fell asleep gaming she was hunched over the computer desk. She scratched her head, and opened her eyes. When she did, she saw a high ceiling, with an open window at the top,

“WOAH! That looks like a castle ceiling in a game!” She shouted, she looked around, seeing many other unconscious people around. She looked up to see a young man in a green tunic and a man with cat ears and tail.

“Wow! Nice Cosplay! By the way,” Konata added, “Where is this?”

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines Pic
Lloyd groaned, he figured he had lost that fight to that monster. He was running low on stamina when it attacked. He could hear voices, assuming they were the others. He sat up, holding a wound in his chest, and opened his eyes. However, he was in a place he never would of thought he would be. He noticed the blue haired girl talking to a man in a green sort of outfit,

“Are you, the one who brought,” Lloyd looked around and added, “Us here?” He looked around confused, noticing the great condition of the building he was in. It looked like a temple of some sort, like it was made for something very important. He limped up to the other girl, cat guy, and stood waiting for an answer.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:52 pm

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines Glenda
There was a flash of purple light, and Glenda appeared, leaning on her broom. "Geez, and I thought all the destruction stuff was finished with that tiara," she grumbled. She knew about transportation magic, and she knew she was going to be summoned here, thanks to that stupid queen of the human world. Just her luck to get stuck with this. Why couldn't he have summoned Yucie instead? Oh, that's right, she's "honeymooning" with the prince, Glenda grumbled mentally, so I got stuck with the job.

At the guy in red's question, Glenda said, "Of course he's the guy who brought us here. He's the guy with the red orb, isn't he?"

(Tell me, did you google Glenda to know she was the Princess of Hell, or do you just happen to know the Yucie series? XD)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:08 am

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines 710965saya-1%5B1%5D

Saya knew she was needed to help the Hero of Time. Hagi had told her she needed to help him save the world. He handed her the special sword she wielded and proceeded to his cello. He played a song on his cello, chanting after it. "Saya, Queen of the Chiropterans, be summoned to Hyrule." A flash of red light consumed Saya as she disappeared from her world.

Saya appeared in Hyrule in the same red light that had carried her from her world. Conscious, unlike many of the other sumonnees, Saya strode over to the man in green who appeared to have summoned them. "Is this Hyrule? Are you the Hero of TIme?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 am

Naturally, he noticed the numerous people begin to awaken. Some had knowledge, others did not. He hid his eyes behind his eyelids for a brief moment and replied with tranquil,

"All questions will be answered once everyone awakens. For making you wait, I apologize." His voice was smooth and quiet, like it has always been.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:09 pm

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines 33351

Moka felt kind of sick, but kind of glad at the same time. She awoke from the voice coming from inside her Rosario Cross, telling her to wake up. She sat up, stretching somewhat and looked around noticing a room full of people. Most were awaken, standing by a guy in a green tunic. That's when she noticed a kid lying unconcious beside her. Somewhat worried, she walked up to the group of people, her hands clasped together in front of her chest,

"What's going on?" Then, the guy in the tunic answered a simple response to everyone,

"All questions will be answered once everyone awakens. For making you wait, I apologize."

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines Edward_Elric_by_13thousand

Damn...that's the LAST time I trust Winry's cooking! Ed opened his eyes to see a well constructed ceiling with a window. He blinked a couple of times,

"The hell....?" He heard the clad in green talk, and then decided to listen. There's something mystical about this guy.... He stood beside the blue haired girl, shoving his hands into his pockets roughly.

Last edited by amanoharafair on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm

"Now that everyone is awake, please allow me to explain myself. To answer many of your questions, yes. Something is happening to every world, and every universe. Time is stopping, and the destruction of time will soon begin. This is Hyrule, your in a sacred place known as the Temple of Time. No, this is not a cosplay, I am indeed, the Hero of Time. I brought you all here, because I request your assistance. As you know, I have the ability to travel through time. My duty as the Hero of Time, is to stop the destruction of time, which is beginning to occur now. I am unable to complete this task on my own. Right now, I pocess the Red Orb, one of the many Time Orbs. To prevent time from stopping, I need to collect every Time Orb. A have summoned you all, because a Time Orb lies in each one of your worlds. There are eight total, including the one I pocess. There's the Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Gold, and Black. I require you assistance in collecting them." Link explained, his tone was stern, and held no room for agruement.

"I see...this is why I kept feeling danger although I couldn't see any..." Ranulf replied thoughtfully, "A orb in each of our worlds...it's...amazing. I never would of thought there would been an alternate world besides my own."
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Konata stood there for a moment taking in all of the new information,

"So....I have to help save the world huh," Konata's face suddenly lit up, "AMAZING! This is just like some of the games I've played! Man! My friends online will NEVER believe this!" She hopped around for a bit letting her excitement out, then she suddenly turned serious, the game serious. The only time Konata was ever seen this serious was when she was gaming,

"Where's the next orb we should go after then? We have to track it down as soon as possible!"

Lloyd stood there for a moment paralyzed,

"But-! If what you're saying is true...that means...me and Colette...didn't save the world just yet! I promised Martel I would keep the world save...so, I'm going to help you. To keep my promise to Martel....and Colette." He said his, hand clutched in a fist, then he turned around clutching his head,

"Ah! So confusing! I combined two worlds, to find out there's so many worlds out there!! Ah! My head hurts!" Lloyd complained like usual.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 pm

"I never would of thought there would been an alternate world besides my own."

Glenda crossed her arms. "My, aren't you self-centered," she said, though she didn't have room to talk. "Of course there are other worlds out there. You didn't really think yours was the only one, did you?"

"Ah! My head hurts!"

"It's going to hurt a lot more if you don't shut up," Glenda grumbled. Still, it didn't matter too much. What did matter was that she had to safe the stupid world. Again. "Let's just get going, all right? The sooner we get all those orbs, the sooner the world'll be safe."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Saya listened intently to the Hero's tale. "Time orbs, huh? You have the red one already? Which one should we find next?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Moka frowned,

"That's horrible! I'll do whatever I can to help!" She clasped her hands together once more, a concerned look on her face.

"FAN-FING-TASTIC! Wonderful. And I here I thought I was going to get a break for once," Ed said hastily, "Fine. I'll help. Where to?" He just got a short vacation from the military, and of course it was ruined,

"Oh well...I guess I'll have to save the world in order to keep my promise to Al."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:37 pm

"We shall depart to Izumi's world first. Her orb is in the most danger. The orb is located in the thing she enjoys the most, an outline game. It has been declared a super rare item. The thing that troubles me most...is that anyone who touches it who doesn't have the protection I have been granted, will go crazy due to his it's unrending power. We must collect them in the order that they are endangered. The Blue Orb is in your world," Link concluded, "Before I teleport you all...I must awaken the Red Orb, so no one shall be affected by it's power." He once more revealed his silver ocarina, and placed it gently to his lips. He played the notes and melody of the song known as the Bolero of Fire. The orb rose into mid air, and with a gold light, was transformed into a small pearl.

"I shall now teleport you all," Link replied, "Traveling through Time....will give you quite a qeasy feeling unless you have time-traveled before, please be aware of this." After the fair warning, he played the graceful song of time before stating in a strong voice,

"By the power of the gods....Thou shalt share his power...to send thee and my companions to our new destinations...asked thou by thee Hero of Time." A blue light lit the entire room, as he watched everyone dissolve, and become out of sight. Closing his eyes, allowing the tranquil to calm him, and teleporting himself.

"Grrr.....I was simply stating the fact that I am awestruck by this superb event occuring! I am not selfish, nor inconsiderate! I just SO HAPPEN TO BE FIGHTING A LAGUZ ALLAINCE WAR," He shouted then grumbled quietly to himself, "This is why I dislike most bereks!" He finished and then was swept off his feet with a teleportation.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Konata glistened with excitement,

"Amazing! I can't wait! My avatar on there is AT LEAST level 60!" Konata shouted, "And teleporting sounds so much fun! I can't wait!"

Lloyd blinked a few times,

"WHHHHAAAATTTT!? I'm confused," Lloyd replied, ignoring Glenda's comment, "Wow, I wish I could play an instrument.".
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Glenda groaned. Wow, was Lloyd an idiot. Well, it didn't matter. She could take care of anything that moron couldn't. After all, she was the great Glenda, Princess of Hell. There was nothing she couldn't do. She would've won the stupid Tiara, had she not given up for Yucie's sake.

"Let's just go, already," she said as they warped through time.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Moka nodded as she was teleported, and looked around to see that she was now in a bedroom, she looked around, and decided she was in Konata's world,

"Excuse me, Izumi-san? Is this...your bedroom?"

After being teleported, he looked around noticing that the world he was in seemed much different. He glanced out the window to see that the sunshine was much brighter here, and everyone seemed so much happier,

"This place...seem's a bit happy-go-lucky."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Konata grinned as they appeared into her bedroom, casually she walked over to the computer and turned it on, waiting for it to load,

"Awesome! We're in my room! Okay, well, since I have a super powerful avatar on this...I could just play as her on the game. But you guys...hmm....maybe you can go into the game? This way, I can make sure the computer doesn't get turned off." Konata explained, contently loading up the game she loved most. Then suddenly, her eyes widened,

"WAIT!" She jumped from her computer chair, turned on the TV and grabbed her remote. After pressing a series of buttons she looked relieved, "I had to record my prime-time anime shows!"

Lloyd looked around Konata's room, noticing the manga stacked up around every wall of the room,

"Wow, you have a lot of books." Lloyd pointed out and then noticed the computer, "Woah! That's the thing the desians had? Are you a desian? Oh....wait....different world right....hmmm....UGH! CONFUSING!" He sat down on Konata's bed, feeling a bit sick from teleporting, he noticed Ed glancing out the window,

"You know...in this world in yours," Lloyd asked, "Are people naturally short?"

(Lloyd is refering to the fact that konata is short for her age, like ed is X3)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Link gave her a soft, rather fetching smile before replying,

"I was just about suggest that. The rest of you will go inside this RPG while us two stay here and monitor you all from outside," He agreed, "This way we will be able to keep track of everyone." Link gave a glance at the others who had remained quiet for quite some time.

Ranulf noticed the room, which intriged him greatly. Being a laguz, he had never seen modern machines such as computers,

"Wow, it seems that my world is very behind on the times," Ranulf replied, "Unless of course, our people focused more on alchemy and magical rather then machines." He gradually nodded, going along with the plan.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Moka gave a soft smile and nodded in agreement.

Ed's expersion almost instantly changed from content to angry within a milisecond,

"Who are you calling a runt so tiny you can only see with a magifiying glass you jerk!" Ed shouted, pretty much spazzing to poor Lloyd.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Saya groaned as Ed ranted on the poor boy. "Shut up, will you? It was just a question." She turned to Link and spoke. "Fine by me. So how are we supposed to find this orb anyway?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Konata grinned once again,

"Easy, right here it says all-time newest rare item deep within the Mossdeep cave," Konata read alloud, "There's only one, and it's the toughest cavern, I've been throught it a lot though so I think we'll be okay." Then a devious grin appeared on her face,

"I KNEW A MYSTERY EVENT WAS COMING!" Refering to Ed's outburst.

Lloyd fell to the floor with the sudden outburst, he hit the wall and a bunch of manga fell on top of him. Twitching somewhat he pushed the manga off of him, his face red with embarassment,

"MAN! C'mon Martel! Why does everything fall on me!" Then after hearing what Saya said he replied, "Yeah really!" He stood up, knocking some random manga out of his shirt.

"Hey careful! Those are collectables!" Konata added.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

"Let's just get this over with," Glenda said, getting sick of the argument.

(Sorry for short post. Just wanted you all to know I was sill alive)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 pm

"Yes, let's." Saya said, turning to the Hero of Time. "Shall we go now?" Turning to Konata, Saya asked, "Do you perhaps have a map of this Mossdeep cave?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Link nodded,

"You may proceed.".

Ranulf grinned in silence agreement.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Konata nodded once more,

"Yeah, I'll equip it to my guy and have you all look over it!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next