Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Empty Re: A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:30 pm

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Link_by_khchibi_lurver
Link, with his mystic song teleported the passal into the world in the computer, after doing so he asked,

"We are able to track their positions....correct?".

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Ranulf_Portrait_by_Balacenia
To Ranulf it was an impressive blinck, before arriving in the atlernate demention,

"Perhaps Konata can give us an ideal direction?"
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Empty Re: A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:36 pm

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Konata_Izumi_by_agotaku

"Right!" Konata replied, as she put on a pair of headphones with a mouth piece, "Hey, can you guys hear me? You'll want to start by going East, Kay?" She directed, placing flags to lead the way, "Also, I'm going to equip some equipment on you guys." She then began to give them items to increase their stats.

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Pic
"Whoa! Flags are appearing out of nowhere," Lloyd shouted, thena dragon plate appeared on him, "Sweet it's harder then candy!" Lloyd was hoping to run into a monster to fight, he was itching for swordplay.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 710965saya-1%5B1%5D

Saya watched as equipment began appearing on her and her comrades. She turned to look at the rest of the group, and after seeing that they were all standing there rather cluelessly, she decided to set things in motion. "Well, let's not waste the day standing here. Let's go!" Saya called out to the group and began following the flags on the ground.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 pm

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Glenda
The inside of the game was weird, even for Glenda, who lived in the epitomy of bizarre. Seriously, flags appearing out of nowhere? Then, when equipment randomly appeared on her, she tossed the sword she was given away. "I'm a magic-user, stupid!" she shouted to nowhere in particular, as that's where Konata's voice was coming from. "I'll deal with my own equipment."

She focused her thoughts and turned her clothes into something that appeared appropriate to the game world they were in. With a little bit of Glenda flare, of course. "Now let's get going."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 am

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Ranulf_Portrait_by_Balacenia
"Then let us go," He replied in his rather natured voice. He was feeling excited yet bitter towards this expedition. He indeed did not like Glenda, he felt rather sour towards her, but he wanted to take part in the Hero's action.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 am

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Konata_Izumi_by_agotaku

Konata hands were rapidly typing in codes that would make the flags and make them only visable to the group, she then repeated,

"It only a little bit further!"

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Pic
Lloyd dragged his feet, he didn't like bossy people. It was worser then Raine in her ruin mode. She was a manic then. This girl was one word A total B-I-T-C-H! I guess she's not the princess of hell for nothing....she gives you hell!

((Little joke there.....there's a song called "Gives you Hell" haha))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 am

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Glenda
"Just how much farther is 'a little bit farther'?" Glenda snapped at Konata's voice. Sure, she was riding her broomstick rather than walking like the other fools, but she was getting irritated with the time it was taking. Why couldn't they have just been warped into the freaking world already at their destination?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat May 08, 2010 11:33 am

[quote="amanoharafair"]

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 33351

Moka followed the flag.

A Passal, Animosity, and Heroes/Heroines - Page 2 Edward_Elric_by_13thousand

Ed was bored out of his skull. If I don't find something to do fast. I'm going to die! He thought as he grumbled to himself.

((srry for the short post i got lost and didn't know what we were doing.))
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Whatever happened to knight, anyway?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 am

Knight said he won't be on for a while, so I'm locking this one until he gets back.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2