Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealousy and Envy

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jealousy and Envy Empty Jealousy and Envy

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Plot: Kagome has had it with Inuyasha always secretly meeting up with Kikyo. So she decides to never return to the past and stay in the present with Hojo. Can Inuyasha and her friends change Kagome's mind?

Rules:

-Character limit is two

Characters:

Kagome- Gold Chocobo
Inuyasha- love4sora
Sango- Puppy
Shippo- love4sora
Miroku- Gold Chocobo
Hojo- Puppy

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Jealousy and Envy Empty Re: Jealousy and Envy

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Jealousy and Envy Kagome

Kagome sat down on the nearest boulder she could find, completely fustrated. She had caught Inuyasha speaking with Kikyo again. He told me he "Felt the pressence of a demon" You liar! He must think I'm really stupid or something! She wore a complete look of anger, warning the others to stay away. Of course, everyone caught this message except for Inuyasha. She growled in annoyance at the even thought of his name. Her hands were resting in her lap, which were balled in fists. She just about had enough of Inuyasha and the stress he gave her.

Jealousy and Envy Miroku

Miroku was leaning up against a tree several feet from Kagome. It was obvious that she was upset. More obvious at Inuyasha, considering she continued to grumble his name. He looked over to Sango and Shippo,

"How much do you want to bet this has something to do with Inuyasha meeting up with Kikyo again?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Jealousy and Envy Character-sango

"I wouldn't doubt it in the least." She said sighing. She understood the troubles of men due to Miroku, so she couldn't blame Kagome for being upset. However, when Kagome was upset, it wasn't best to speak to her unless it was an apology, afterall she was a hot head.

(I'll bring in Hojo later)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:34 am

((quick question: is inuyasha still off with kikyo, or is he just not there at the moment...or is he? wasn't really specified...^_^;;; ))

Jealousy and Envy Shippo

Shippo crossed his arms and nodded his head, with a fairly disappointed expression covering his face. "Of course she's upset. Even more so because he even lied about it. Normally he'll just run off with out saying too much, if not anything at all. But this time...he lied to her face."

Shippo shook his head, still in quite disappointment. "Normally Kagome will ignore him and then give him a peace of her mind," he began, "but I'm not so sure this time..." Shippo's annoyed expression turned into one of quite worry-some sadness. "Kagome's really upset this time... I'm a bit worried about what she's thinking of doing..." Several thoughts ran through Shippo's head, all of which worried him even more.

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Jealousy and Envy Inuyasha3

Inuyasha walked towards the group, sadly & quietly. He had just gotten back from going after Kikyo. Not only did Kikyo want nothing to do with him again, but he knew Kagome was upset with him, and there was no doubt about that. He saw her sitting on a large boulder, in a fairly large field along side the forest, with the others standing back away along the tree line.

At this point, Inuyasha wouldn't be surprised if she ran back to her own time, even though he wouldn't like it. He felt a bit bad for lying to Kagome, but she knows how he gets around Kikyo. Nonetheless, he screwed up and had to try and fix it.

However, Inuyasha usually failed at fixing the problem, and especially this problem. Knowing that, he sighed as he thought, She'll get over it...she always does. She'll just be angry with me for a few days...and use these damn beads against me.

Now in a clear speaking distance away from Kagome, Inuyasha stopped in his tracks without saying a word. He never knew quite what to say, about anything, after he got done visiting with Kikyo.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 pm

((i didn't make him say anything because 1) he usually is pretty quiet after meeting with kikyo & 2) i figured kagome would hear him walking towards her. *shrugs*
also! let me know if the fonts are too hard to read. i was playing with HTML stuff...^_^;;; ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 am

"I wouldn't be surprised if she just took off," She said almost silently, "I wonder what made him lie?" She thought out loud, then peered over to where Kagome, and now Inuyasha was, knowing that a fight would pursue, weither it be silent or loud, was to come.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:44 am

Jealousy and Envy Kagome

Kagome stood up, her hands down her sides, tensed and angry. Then, she began to march in the direction of the well, her face turning red, she began to mutter things angerly as she walked, fuming, not exploding quite yet. She made it to the well, looking down into it,

"This is it! I'm tired of this!" She took off her necklace of jewel shards, throwing it onto the ground, "I'm never ever coming back!" She shouted, jumping into the well and disappearing into her time.

Jealousy and Envy Miroku

Miroku watched Kagome suddenly get up, stomping away,

"Should we follow her?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Jealousy and Envy Shippo

Shippo's eyes widened as Kagome shouted,
"I'm never ever coming back!" With that said, he ran over to the well on all fours urgently, hoping to try and reach her on time. He was going to anyway, whether Miroku had said something about doing so or not. There was no point in even trying though; she was gone by the time he arrived. Shippo hung over the edge of the well sadly, looking down into it. "She...she'll come back...I know she will... She's just taking a break...that's all...," Shippo sniffled quietly to himself.

Shippo's expression soon turned into an irritated, upsetting rage. He looked over his shoulder towards Inuyasha and shouted, "This is all your fault!!" Shippo snarled at him, with small tears at the corners of his eyes.

Inuyasha jumped back slightly with fright covering his entire face; he truly did light her fuse, and it was really burning. He was so startled by her complete and sudden rage that he couldn't even speak. Frankly, he was terrified of Kagome at the moment.

"This is all your fault!!"

Hearing that from the small fox demon's mouth, Inuyasha ran over to Shippo and lifted him up by the back of his shirt's collar. "I know this is all my fault! What am I supposed to do about it though? All she'll do is use these damn subjugation beads against me and stomp off if I even try to talk to her. Besides, I don't even know what to SAY!" With that last word, Inuyasha had plummeted Shippo down to the ground, hard.

((i'll let someone jump in after that...^_^;;; ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 am

Sango nodded towards Miroku, following Shippo, but not in a mad dash. She figured Kagome could use some time to herself anyhow. She approached the well, seeing something shiney by the edge, she picked up their jewel shards, that were still on the necklace string. She stood up, without them she wouldn't be able to travel through the well, meaning that Inuyasha would be the only one out of all people to go and get her. She watched as Inuyasha toook his fustration out on poor Shippo,

"Cut that out Inuyasha! Don't take your frustration out on Shippo!" She shouted a little iritated, she then approached him, handing him the jewel shards, "Here. She left these behind."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Inuyasha grabbed what Sango was holding in her hand, and stared at it. She...left the jewel shards...? But then she really won't be able to come back. he thought to himself. He wouldn't bluntly admit it to everyone, but he was quite saddened by that, and even more so by knowing that it was his fault. He clenched the small bottle in his hand, & then tucked them away into his shirt.

The half-demon sighed and then crossed his arms. He wasn't quite sure if he should follow after Kagome, or right away that is. However, he did know that now he was a bit upset with her, not to the extent that she was though. Inuyasha pouted his lip and said in a grumble-like manner, "Geez, who does she think she is? Running off like that and worrying everyone! At least when I run off, you always know that I'll come back. It's like she didn't think of any of us!"

With that said, Inuyasha plopped himself down on the ground and crossed his legs (Indian style), with a smug look on this face.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 am

Jealousy and Envy Kagome

Kagome emerged from the well in her time, going straight towards her house. That's when she noticed Hojo outside, approaching her grandpa. Before he could make any bad excuses for her not being in school, she ran up to him,

"Hey Hojo!" She said smiling. For now on. I'm not going to think or go to the past anymore. I'm going to live out my normal life just like I used to.

Jealousy and Envy Miroku

Miroku passed Inuyasha a glance,

"We could say the same for her," He said putting a hand onto his head, "She always comes back in time. But, you've really done it this time. You're both pig-headed. Lying to her didn't solve much did it?" He asked,

"Either way, with or without Kagome we'll have to find the jewel shards. Even if it means guessing. Without her we have no idea where any are."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Inuyasha pouted his lip once more. He knew that he really did it this time; he didn't need to be told as such by everyone. Nonetheless, he still wasn't quite sure as to what he should do. "We can't go off looking for the jewel shards without her because we have no idea where they are! It would waste time if we just ran around guessing." Inuyasha still wasn't very pleased, at all.

After a moment of silence, the half-demon sighed and said, "Look, I'll go after her if she doesn't come back around by tomorrow morning. Got it?" Even Inuyasha knew it wouldn't be good to run after her right away; he knew that Kagome needed some time too cool off.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 am

Sango just nodded her head in silent agreement, picking up Shippo who had been thrown the to ground,

"For now, let's just relax. It'll be like a short break from hunting the jewel shards." She said, sitting down on the grass, Kirara laying down next to her.

Jealousy and Envy Hojo

Hojo looked at Kagome in a happy surprise,

"Oh Kagome! Are you feeling beter?" He asked, whipping out a heating pad, "I got this for you. If you put it on your back it should relieve your back problems." He said, presenting it to her and smiling,

"And if you're feeling well enough, I wanted to know if maybe later tonight you wanted to catch a movie with me."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:35 am

Jealousy and Envy Kagome

Kagome thought about the movie for a moment, she smiled then, knowing now she had no reason to hold back,

"Sure, I'd love to see a movie with you," She replied, I'd rather go with you then stupid Inuyasha of course! At least you don't lie to me! And you're really sweet! Inuyasha is nothing compared to sweet! "so what time should I meet you there? Or are you going to pick me up?"

Jealousy and Envy Miroku

Miroku's trademark perverted smile came over his face,

"Ooh a break? Hmm...don't mind me," He said beginning to walk away, "I'm just going to stop by one of the nearby villages to talk to some villagers...nothing more..." He finished, obviously wanting to talk to women.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Jealousy and Envy Shippo

Shippo stood up finally, and shook his head in annoyance. One, because Miroku was being a perverted monk, and two, no one was doing anything about Kagome. He knew they were all right though; she wouldn't be in any shape to talk with Inuyasha, nor would he be in the position to. Well, at least at the moment. Under his breath, Shippo muttered, "Womanizing cheat he is..."

With a sigh, Shippo laid back down, across from where Inuyasha was sitting. Without looking at him, he said, "Are you really going to wait until tomorrow?"

Inuyasha shrugged his shoulders and replied with slight aggravation, "We'll just see how things go around here... At least give her some time to calm down, I guess." As much as Inuyasha hated waiting around, he knew that it would have to be done, or at least for a while.

Inuyasha then turned to face Miroku, who was walking away rather quickly. "Don't you think about running off anywhere, Monk! You need to stick around here in case something happens. Besides, we all know what you're aiming to do, so there's no point in trying hiding it!"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Sango twitched, whacking Miroku in the head with her weapon,

"Don't waste time on stupid things like that," She growled, her hand clutched into a fist, "there's no time for your womanizing!" She said crossing her arms now. But in truth, she was still worried about Kagome. She had very mixed feelings inside of her angry and jealousy towards Miroku, and concern for Kagome's feelings,

"I think it's best for Inuyasha to wait. She's probably still a hot head."

Jealousy and Envy Hojo

Hojo had a bigger smile grow on his face,

"Really? You'll go? Okay, how about I pick you up at seven?" He asked excitedly, he really liked Kagome, and she had accepted to go on a date with him, "I'll pick you up then, don't worry about the tickets I'll buy them!" He said smiling as he left to prepare for the night.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Jealousy and Envy Kagome

Kagome smiled back,

"Great, I can't wait," She then turned and entered her house, figuring she would now prepare herself with a bath and everything else she wanted to do. If she saw anything in her room or house that came from the past, she picked it up and threw it into the corner of her closet, that's what she had decided to do. She wouldn't even think about it. Finally, she was almost completely set to go, she was just putting on a thin layer of mascera, "I wonder if I'll have time to study for the math test tomorrow...oh, that's right, I will." She thought out loud, remembering she would have all the free time in the world.

Jealousy and Envy Miroku

Miroku twitched but then put a hand on his head, rubbing the bump that was forming there,

"Oh come on," He said smiling, "It's not like we're going to do anything else today anyway, besides some only stay in town a day and I could miss an oppertunity so I must be going!" He chattered quickly and was out of vision distance within seconds. He needed something to get his mind off of all the ruckus, and why not in the arms of some beautiful ladies?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Jealousy and Envy Shippo

"Perverted monk," Shippo mumbled under his breath as he stood back up from the ground. There was no point in waiting around the well; he knew that Kagome would not be coming back this time. Overall, he would just have to wait and hope that Inuyasha didn't make her angrier than she already was. Hopefully, him waiting for a bit would help. Hopefully was the keyword, however.

Shippo sighed and said, "Well...I'm going to go back to the village, maybe help Lady Kaede out some, if she needs it." With that, Shippo started walking back towards the village, almost hoping everyone else would follow behind.

Inuyasha didn't move an inch; his only thought now was to wait, and patiently at that. He just sat where he was, watching Shippo walk away. Without looking up, Inuyasha said, "Why don't you go with him, Sango? I'm going to stay here for a while longer." It was easier for him to do that, he figured. Inuyasha easily got restless waiting, but there really was nothing else he could do at the moment.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Sango just nodded and stood,

"Head back before it gets too dark." She said as she left in the direction of the village, Kirara at her side.

Jealousy and Envy Hojo

Hojo had a great night with Kagome. The movie was funny, so he could tell she had a good time also. He was extremely happy she actually came this time and was feeling well. He never liked to see her bedridden or ill. He finally made it home, heading to his room, proud that the night had been a success.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Jealousy and Envy Kagome

Kagome sighed contently as she flopped onto her bed,

"Ah what a night," She said with a smile on her face, she really liked to hang out with Hojo. He cared for her and actually had heart to heart conversations with her. The movie was great, she felt like she wasn't on a schedule anymore. She could do whatever she wanted to without worrying about going to the past at certain times or dates, "Hojo even offered to give me his notes and show me how to complete the new math assignments." She thought nonchantly, she was extremely content. Nope! I don't miss that Inuyasha at all!
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Inuyasha sat around the well for hours, rearranging his sitting position a little bit every once in a while. The sun was just about all the way down, and his patience was finally reaching it's end. This is ridiculous, having to sit around and wait like this. I should just go back and get her now! I'm sure she's cooled off some by now...

With that set in mind, Inuyasha stood from where he sat, and looked down into the well. "Sorry, Sango," he began out loud, "but I'm not coming back tonight." Inuyasha then jumped down into the well, sending himself forward in time.

Inuyasha landed safely on his feet, and looked up. As expected, there was nothing but a wooded roof above; he made it to Kagome's time. He climbed up and out of the well, and then ran out of the shrine. It was a bit darker and later in Kagome's time now. Damn...she may be asleep by now then... I suppose I'll just have to sit around and wait for her here then...

Knowing that, Inuyasha ran up towards Kagome's window, and looked into the room. Just as he thought, Kagome was laying down on her bed. She'll get more annoyed with me if I wake her...so I'll just wait out here... With that, Inuyasha got down away from the window, and headed back towards the shrine. "But wait," he said aloud to himself as a thought came to mind, "I could just go inside and stay in that main room or whatever...I've done it before..."

On that note, Inuyasha turned back around and entered the home, knowing not to make too much noise. He closed the door behind him, sat down, and leaned up against it. He set Tetsusaiga down next to him, and waited in silence. After a short while, he dosed off.

Jealousy and Envy Shippo

Shippo, Sango, and finally Miroku were sitting around Kaede's hut, warming up around a small fire. "You know," Shippo started, "he's been gone for a while... Do you think we should go get him and have him come back?" Shippo knew how Inuyasha got when it came to waiting around, and at times, he didn't do the smartest of acts while doing just that. In all honestly, Shippo was a bit worried.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Sango sighed,

"It's Inuyasha, you can't expect him to keep his word, besides, even if we did ask him to come back he would be too stubborn and make a remark of some sort," She said drinking some tea, "Just leave him be. Maybe he's thinking about the mistake he did today, and possibly may be learning something from it."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Jealousy and Envy Miroku

Miroku sighed, he was rather sad. Sango had caught him with some ladies, smacked him and dragged him back to Kaede's place. There's only one pretty woman here, and she doesn't even flirt with me...the other is just too wrinkly for me... He thought to himself,

"Inuyasha is stubborn, but, it might not be a bad idea to just check on him, we don't have to verbally talk to him or anything."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Jealousy and Envy Shippo

Shippo nodded eagerly, agreeing with what Miroku had said. "Yeah! Just checking on him wouldn't hurt, Sango! Come on! Why don't we at least go see how he's doing? There's a chance that he might have fallen asleep even, and that's why he's not coming back. The chance is slim...but it could've happened." Shippo really did want to at least go and see how Inuyasha's doing, even if they don't actually go up and approach him.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content