Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast

+2
Shimanishiki
sailorstar165
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:28 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 OuranHighSchoolHostClubDance
Haruhi's head shot up. Now she knew why Tamaki wasn't onstage. She decided to play along and try to make it seem like this was supposed to happen. "Beast?" she asked, trying to sound unsure and tentative. "Surely a beast who can play such sad music can understand why I am so sad." She pretended to search for the sound, and then stepped offstage. She signaled for someone to get Tamaki and the piano on while she pretended to search the stage for the source of the sound. She then went back onstage. "Where is the song coming from...?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:12 pm

((Hmm... He'll just give people orders))

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Mature13

"Hunny-senpai, Mori-senpai, help me push this piano on stage." He said. He hadn't been doing much of anything, not that he cared. But his customers would be happy to temporally see him on stage and know that he was, in fact, alive.

((that good?))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:27 pm

((hehe......i didn't know. ^_^;;Wink)

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Hc02-group-formal3-sm

Hunny and Mori saluted Kyoya and whispered in unison, "Roger!" With Kyoya's help, the three of them moved onto the far end of the piano (where Tamaki was not sitting obviously) and gently pushed the piano out into view for the audience, and Haruhi, to see. Right away, various fangirls were shouting and sqealing with delight once they saw their Host King playing the piano--in character.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:10 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Tamaki-2

Tamaki continud to play as he was pushed on stage and paid no mind to his customers as he tried to concentrate and focus his mind on Beauty and not Haruhi. When she came back on stage he addressed her as he kept playing, "Wandering the castle again i see. At least you're finding something to occupy your time with." Tamaki stopped his playing and looked at her bashfully and asked, "Have you...thought about my proposal yet, Beauty?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:40 pm

"Please Beast," Haruhi said, "do not mention it... not when I miss my family so terribly." She pretended to cry. The Beast was to comfort her and offer her a chance to go home, if only for two weeks. If she did not return in those two weeks, he would surely die of a broken heart. Of course, the Beast wasn't supposed to mention what he'd die of to Beauty.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:09 am

Tamaki looked sorrowfully upon the crying Haruhi; play or not he would never want to see the sight of Haruhi crying ever again. He got out of his chair and went over to Haruhi's side. He went to go hug her with one arm but the stopped. Hold on Tamaki, he thought to himself, the beast would never hug because he feels that he's unworthy. So instead he used that arm to place it on her shoulder and he said an intentional unconfident voice, "Beauty...if you truly want to see your family again...i could let you out go see them...However, if you're gone more than two weeks...i will die.."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:28 am

Haruhi's eyes widened. She wiped away the large tears--she'd used the twins' eye drop method--and said, "Would you really let me go?" she asked in a stage whisper. "You'd let me go back to may family?"

She hugged him, as was in the script. "Oh, thank you, Beast! I swear, I'll return to you before the two weeks are up. Thank you so much!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:02 am

((is it just me or did we skip like a large section of the play where the beast and beauty start falling for each other?))

Tamaki blushed because of the fact that Haruhi hugged him. I know that this is in the script, he thought to himself, but this feels all too real... for a second or two Tamaki hesitated but then he hugged her back. "You're welcome Beauty." Tamaki said bashfully as he heard a few squeals from the audience. He pulled himself from her embrace, Stood up from the piano, reached into his cape for the mirror that he had placed and said, "Take this. It's an enchanted mirror that will get you back home in no time."

After he handed her the mirror, Tamaki walked sorrowfully off stage like the beast. Once he was out of sight, he ran down into the green room to have some time to think. Pressing his back up against the wall by the entrance, Tamaki said to himself in a distressed voice, "Why is it that i think everything going on this play is real?"he looked down at his shows and then slid down to the floor and he added, "Like i didn't mean to say in the play, Haruhi would never feel the same; this is just all show business."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 am

Haruhi took the mirror from Tamaki, but was confused when Tamaki ran away as soon as he was offstage. "Thank you," she called after Tamaki. She looked into the mirror, and there was a brief blackout where the stage hands went crazy changing the stage around her so it looked like she magically teleported there. The stage hands waited for Kyoya, Hunny, and Mori to get into place to complete the illusion of magic.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:57 am

Hunny stood with Mori off to the side in the back, waiting for their cue to come on (they had changed clothes of course). Shortly after Tamaki left the stage, Hunny looked up at his cousin and said quietly, "Our turn, Takashi!" Hunny turned behind him and shouted backstage, "Hurry up, Kyo-chan!" Without waiting, Hunny walked on stage towards the back with Mori close behind.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:50 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Mature14

Kyoya followed Mori and Hunny on to the stage. He paid just enough attention to what was going on that he knew that he needed to be onstage for this scene without Hunny's reminder. He stood towards the back of the stage with the cousins and waited for the stage hands to finish the scene change.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm

The lights came back on, and Haruhi pretended to be surpised by her sudden "teleportation." She glanced around the stage like she wasn't quite sure where she was, then ran up to Mori, Hunny and Kyoya. "I'm back!" she cried happily.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Mature15

"Oh, hello my dear daughter." Kyoya said half-heartedly. "How did you manage to come back to our little, poor family?" Kyoya knew that wasn't exactly the line, but it was close enough. He didn't really care about learning the play, too much. Kyoya knew that the club would get just as many profits if he knew the lines than if he didn't. The audience was just happy that the Host club was onstage.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:38 pm

"The Beast let me come back," she said. "He's very kind and gentle once you get to know him." Her smile softened as she hugged Hunny and Mori. "I've missed you all so much. The Beast saw that and said I could come back, but I must return in two weeks time."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 pm

((i didn't know kairi even responded........gomen. ^_^;;; so therefore, i'm gonna wing it! XD))

Hunny hugged Haruhi back, only not as tight as he would've liked to. He patted her on the back, pretending to still be in slight shock from Beauty's sudden return.

Mori didn't hug Haruhi like his cousin. Instead, he settled for rubbing the top of her head with a gentle smile. "Well, it's nice to see you again, Sister--even if it is for a mere two weeks."

Neither Hunny or Mori knew what to really say, let alone do. So hopefully what they had just done would keep the play going.

((eww............short post......))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:25 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Mature16

Kyoya, who was getting into his character... somewhat... held back a sigh and thought 'another mouth to feed...'. "yes, it's great to have you back, daughter, even if it is only for two weeks."
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Renge

Renge stepped out of the shadows. She was missing her cue. "The two weeks passed slowly and Beauty was ready to return to my Beast -er Her Beast.." She stepped back into the shadows. Did she just say "my beast" . She slapped her hand to her forehead. She getting to caught up in the play. Focus Renge!!

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Haruhi rolled her eyes at Renge's stupid mistake, but went out on stage anyway. She turned to Kyoya, Hunny, and Mori, pretending to be sad to leave them. "Good bye. May we meet again." She hugged all three, false tears rolling down her cheeks. "No, until we meet again."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Mature10

"Are you sure you won't be able to stay for another day, my daughter?" Kyoya said, following the script as much as possible at this point.

((sorry... i didn't have much to say))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:54 pm

"I swore to the Beast that I would return to him, and I shall," Haruhi replied. She took a few steps back from her "family." "Until we meet again."

There was another black out as the stage hands rearranged the stage. When the lights came back on, Haruhi was standing in front of the castle doors that led to the garden backdrop behind.

"Beast? I have returned," Haruhi called into the "empty" castle. "Beast?" She looked around, as if perplexed by where her host could have gone. She glanced at the garden doors. "Perhaps he is in the garden..."

She opened the doors and stepped through. The stage hands hauled up the false doors into the area above the stage. "Beast?" she called again.

Tamaki's supposed to behind those fake flowers pretending to be dying, Haruhi thought, but where is he?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:27 pm

((wow this rp turned out to be really short...well i guess i should make this worth while then))

As Haruhi was acting out the short sequence while she was with her "family," Tamaki was at his little spot on the steps acceding to the baloney, staring blankly at one of the fake flowers that would later adorn the stage for the final scene. There has to be a reason why I keep blanking out and confusing Beauty with Haruhi, he thought to himself as he twirled the flower. As he played with the rose bud, he by accident plucked off one of the pedals and he stared at it in awe. C-could it be because i like her? he thought to himself.

Tamaki shook his head at the notion and mumbled to himself, "No, no, no, that can't be it...can it..." he looked at the flower again and then at the pedal on the step. I have to know, he thought, okay so that one is 'I like her.' Tamaki then kept plucking the flower pedals, thinking to himself, 'I like her, 'I like her not'... Tamaki got down to the last pedal and stared at it wide eyed as he plucked it and said to himself, "I like her..."

Tamaki was in a daze for a while, believing in this commoner's superstition. It all make's sense now, he thought to himself, no wondered why i was always fond of my daug- i mean Haruhi... He snapped out of his daze when one of the prepared makeup artists told him he was on. Tamaki nodded and quickly and stealthily took his position behind a line of flowers, pretending to be dead. As he laied there, he thought, oh god... this is the kiss scene isn't it?...well no better time to tell her how I feel... Tamaki was almost sweating with anticipation, waiting for him to finally gt this off of his chest.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:55 am

Haruhi saw Tamaki get into position behind the flowers from the corner of her eye. She glanced around the stage a few more seconds to let him perfect his dying pose. Well, now or never.

"Beast!" she cried, rushing over to the flowers. A stagehand pulled the wire and tugged the flowers on their rolling platform away to reveal the "dying" beast. Haruhi knelt next to Tamaki and pulled his head onto her lap. She heard gasps and squeals from the audience in response to the "romantic" action.

"Beast! What's wrong?" Haruhi asked. She was surprised by how real Tamaki was making this. His head lolled as she shook him gently.

(It's short because we have a set storyline (the play). It helps keep us on track so we don't have a ton of off-topic posts that don't really do anything)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:37 pm

((yeah but those are the post where you throw in all the jokes))

As Tamaki heard Haruhi call out for him, he kept thinking to himself, Okay relax, Tamaki, relax. You don't want to seem nervous about this... Somehow Tamaki forced himself to be so relaxed that he was as limp as a rag doll. "Bea-u-ty." He stammered out as he pretended to be in pain, "I-is th-that, y-you?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:33 pm

"Yes, it's me," Haruhi cried. "Beast, what's wrong? Are you sick?" She glanced around the stage, as if looking for one of the servants.

"Lumierre! Cogsworth! Mrs. Potts! Charles! Anyone!" she called. "Please! The Beast is dying!" She turned back to the Beast. "Please, hold on. You'll be fine. Everything will be fine."

The entire audience (or at least the female members) started sobbing hysterically. The scene was so beautiful, so touching.

All the male members, on the other hand, were gagging at the cheesiness of the whole play.

(Well, the twins could be gagging off-stage about this whole scene if they wanted...)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:30 pm

"I--I..." Tamaki stammered out as he tried to reach up for Haruhi's hand but couldn't move from the "intense pain" Tamaki almost wanted to confess now but he was going to wait for a better moment, when he wasn't dying, or when Haruhi knew he wasn't acting. Tamaki kind of forgot his lines so he didn't say much after that and closed his eyes slowly as if he was just about dead at the point.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content