Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast

+2
Shimanishiki
sailorstar165
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:01 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 OuranHighSchoolHostClubDance
Haruhi choked down a laugh and settled for a bemused smile instead. She'd gotten good at it, since she had to pull this off everyday with the silly antics of the Host Club. "It looks good," she said. She knew the audience wouldn't care. It was all hyper-active teenaged girls who had just come to see the Host Club anyway.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:43 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Mature13

Kyoya heard Haruhi and sighed, letting go of Tamaki. "I'll seal with you later," he said, probably looking like the devil. He walked back on stage, a 'ticket' in hand, and walked over to Mori...who was wearing a mustashe.

"Excuse me, sir. But could you help me find my ship?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Sv_08hitachiin

The twins sat up, happy that they could breath again. They looked at each other, and then back to the stage before deciding. Tamaki would most definately regret that. Since they didn't know their lines anyway, they would be making up what they said from scratch. And know they knew they had one goal, a new game, if you would.

They called it: Make Tamaki Look as Bad as Possible In Front of Haruhi to Get Revenge for Him Pile Driving Them into the Ground.

Yeah. It was perfect.

They smirked, before going over and sitting down in some chairs that had been placed back stage, waiting for their turn to go on.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:16 pm

Haruhi eyed the twins suspiciously. She'd known them long enough to know that those looks meant they were up to something. She lifted up the hem of her dress and walked over to them. "Hikaru, Kaoru, what are you planning to do to Tamaki?" she asked, a strained smile on her face. She had a feeling they were plotting revenge.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:48 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Hc02-group-formal3-sm

Mori walked up to Kyouya slowly, with no expression whatsoever. He adjusted his mustache quickly and said, "I'm sorry, Sir, but your boat was stolen by pirates. Then it caught on fire and sunk."

Mori obviously completely forgot his lines. The only thing he seemed to remember was that the ship was no longer there. So he figured he would have pirates involved.

Mori liked pirates.

Hunny watched Mori from the backstage, script in hand. 'Takashi forgot his lines. That's not very good! I'll be sure to give him some cake when he gets off stage. That should make him feel better!'
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Sv_08hitachiin

"Oh, nothing." They answered Haruhi, smirking. The glanced at each other, before snickering and sneaking away. "We're gonna go check on our lord." Hikaru explained. Kaoru nodded.

"Yep. Mm hm. We'll be right back."

The twins ran off, eager to plot their revenge. They couldn't do that with Haruhi attempting to make them feel guilty.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:18 am

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Mature10

Kyoya had to think before responding t Mori's made-up line. It wasn't a big deal, really, his boat was still not there, like it was supposed to be. But they reason it wasn't there shocked him a bit. "Oh. Well, then i want a full refund for this ticket, since i can't get to mu destination on time. But if you want to keep your money, find a way to get me there, and on time." That seemed logical enough, weather it was the right line or not.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Haruhi did a face palm. Kyouya was messing his lines up now. The ship was supposed to CARRY his goods to him so he could turn and sell them. He wasn't supposed to go anywhere! That was where the problem was. He wasn't supposed to have any money because of it, so he couldn't bring back what Mori or Hunny had asked for...

Hadn't ANYONE read the script?!
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Hc02-group-formal3-sm

Mori nodded and looked around the stage. Behind the curtain, he could see the end of a horse carriage. Was that supposed to be used? He had no idea. Mori looked down upon Kyouya and said, "Yes, one moment, please."

Mori walked off stage, towards the carriage. At the front of the carriage were two fake, wooden horses. That would have to do. He looked at Hunny who was looking at Mori with slight confusion.

"Mitsukuni...help me pull this on stage. But stay behind it where the crowd can't see you."

Hunny ran over to Mori, filled with excitement. "Okay, Takashi! I promise that I won't be seen by anyone else but you!"

As Mori pulled the rope that was attached to the two fake horse, Hunny was on the side in the back, pushing the carriage as best as he could, without being seen. For Hunny, this was a difficult task indeed.

But somehow, they managed. Hunny stood behind the back wheel of the carriage, layed down on the floor gently, and then slid under the curtain behind him, hoping no one had seen him.

Mori held the the rope out towards Kyouya and said, "This was all we had."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:44 am

Kyoya looked wide-eyed as Mori pulled a wooden carrage with wooden horses on the stage, no doubt with Hunny's help.

"This was all we had."

"Fine. But if I don't get to my destination in time, I still expect a refund." Kyoya said gettig on the carriage.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:49 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Renge

Renge's mind race. Quick...think! "So the father went off...only to find that his goods could not be saved. Father knew that with out the goods to sell.He could not give his dear children what they wish. Depressed and worried he started his journey home. On his way home. He spotted roses in the yard of an mansion." Renge was trying to get her actors back on track. But some how she knew it was just going to get worst. She peak behide her and saw the crowd of Fangirls. Thank God for fangirls, they only care about the Host Club being in the play and not on how the play is turning out.

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:00 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Mature14

Kyoya heard Renge's narration of the next part of the play.

"He spotted roses in the yard of an mansion."

'I'm assuming that's my cue.' Kyoya thought. He suddenly noticed a rose bush outside an obviously cardboard mansion. (The tec people were also sick). He sighed and walked towards the bush. "Oh look, a rose. This will be the perfect gift for my daughter" He said, picking the rose.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Where's Tamaki? Haruhi thought, irritated. He was supposed to come out now and scream at Kyoya for picking one of his roses... She lifted up her skirt so she wouldn't trip and rushed to where Tamaki was. "Tamaki!" she shouted. "You're on! Hurry up!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:18 pm

((you don't have to make a post like that just because i didn't post fast enough, god))

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Tamaki-2

Tamaki was down stairs in the green room again getting his mind back into a gentler mood so that when he finally would go on, he would want to rip off Kyoya's or the twins heads. Also, he was creating a resolve for himself for this play, I have a feeling the twins are going to want to get revenge, he thought to himself, I need to be the better person and not let their antics get to me. However, he took so much time downstairs that he was missing his entrance.

"Tamaki! You're on! Hurry up!"

Tamaki snapped into action and he said, "I'm on it Haruhi!" he ran up to the off stage area and then ran up the stairs behind the prop wall up to the balcony. He composed himself and then stepped out onto the balcony in an depressed state. He made it obvious that he noticed Kyoya picking his rose and he shouted down to him. "What be this Merchant?" he said with a hint of anger," I let you into my abode and you steal from me? You shall be punished for such a treacherous act to your host." he pointed dramatically at Kyoya and declared, "you shall now not leave this place until I feel that you have learned your lesson!"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Haruhi face-palmed again. Tamaki had gotten it close enough, but he was supposed to keep Kyoya prisoner forever! Then, Kyoya was supposed to tell the "Beast" about his troubles and how he wanted to at least bring back a rose for his 'only' daughter. That way, Haruhi would go to the Beast to serve her father's punishment, but instead be treated like a queen. ...Or like one of the visitors to the Host club.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 am

Kyoya waited for Tamaki to come on stage. He was surly taking long enough.

"What be this Merchant? I let you into my abode and you steal from me? You shall be punished for such a treacherous act to your host. You shall now not leave this place until i feel that you have learned your lesson!"

There he was. Finally, Kyoya was able to say his line. "Sir, I was simply picking a rose for my only daughter, who is so beautiful in every way that this rose's beauty isn't enough to begin to compare. You see, I'm so poor that I can't go to the store and buy a rose myself. But it was her wish when I departed that I get her a rose."

That line was close enough. 'Maybe i should've read more of the script,' Kyoya thought. 'But I'm sure the ladies in the audience love this play much more then the original.'
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:37 pm

Renge wanted to slap them. They were messing up the play. But as long as they stay close it should be ok... but did they ...no! The only ones who a closer then the rest is Kyoya and Haruhi. Please let this play trun out good. Maybe they can save this play. Renhe waited for the "The Beast" to say his line.

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:38 pm

while Kyoya was talking about his daughter, Tamaki was supposed to think about the daughter however, Tamaki ended up thinking about Haruhi being describbed like hoy Kyoya described Beauty, In his mind , she fit perfectly. he shook his head before he entered his inner mind thearter and he said bitterly with a sence of pride, "Very well the merchant, how about a trade? seeing how thats what you know best. I will give you that rose and my forgivness for your daughter. A fair trade, is it not? Think quickly on it, because if you refute my offer you'll never see the light of day again!"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Haruhi grinned. Tamaki had gotten his lines perfect! She was silently cheering for him. At least her co-star knew what he was doing. "Great job, Tamaki!" she whispered. She knew he couldn't hear her, so she'd just tell him when he got offstage.

No, bad idea to tell him, she thought. He'd glomp her and start acting all Tamaki-like. She didn't want to suffer through it again.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:54 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Mature11

Kyoya grinned at Tamaki's offer. "It sounds like we have a trade." He said. "This rose and my freedom for my daughter."
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Renge' smiled. Yes! Perfect. "So the father return home. Rushing to his daughter and asking for her help. Telling her of the trade he made. "

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Mature12

"My dear daughter," Kyoya started after Renge's narration. "I have brought you your rose. But, it comes with a price. You must be the 'prisioner' of my host, for I stole this rose from his garden. Unfortunatly, you don't have a choice, the deal is already made. Get ready, it'll be time to leave soon."
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:26 am

Haruhi gasped. "I am sorry, father," she said. "My gift has cost us so much." She cast a sad, longing glance at her "family." They were all supposed to look sad that she was leaving. "I shall pack and leave for the castle, then." She hugged her brothers and her father. "Farewell."

And with that, she rushed off stage.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:29 pm

After Tamaki's brilliant introduction, he just sat on the steps that lead to the balcony and poured over the script a few more times so he knew what to say when 'beauty' would enter his castle. He could have gone back down to the green room, but he stayed there so he would stay out of trouble. After he was sure he knew what he was going to say he sat in a corner-of -woe as he listened for his next entrance.

Tamaki's ears perked up when he heard Haruhi say "I shall pack and leave for the castle, then. Farewell." he saw Haruhi run off stage and the curtains closed as the crew quickly changed the front of the set to look more like the beast's dark castle. "Well", he said to himself, "I best not come in late like i did last time." so he dragged his feet up the steps so he was by the balcony entrance but couldn't bee seen from the audience; he was still a little bummed that he had messed up twice already and it was only Act II.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Renge waited until the stage was set then fall behind when she lost her script. She found it under her stand. Sighing to herself she started.
"Beauty packed her things and headed off to the castle. What a terrible fate the world had in store for dear Beauty. She enter the Beast's land, fearing for what might be in store for her.

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next