Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*READ IF NEW MEMBER!

2 posters

Go down

*READ IF NEW MEMBER! Empty *READ IF NEW MEMBER!

Post by love4Sora Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Welcome one and all to the RPG forum, Your Role, An Anime RPG Forum! I have a few rules that I must share.

• This forum is a PG-13 forum! No excessive cursing or sexual inuendos, please! Good rule of thumb: if you wouldn't say it in front of your teacher, you probably shouldn't say it here.

• Listen to the mods. They're in charge for a reason.

• Be nice to other members. I will not tolerate any cruel, racial comments against others.

• If you want to be someone in a role play, please ask OOC in that topic, so everyone is aware that you wish to be that character. Unless you have a question about the topic itself, don't PM asking, I want everyone to be aware.

• There shall be no yaoi, yuri, or hentai role plays. Though, I will allow shonen ai, only if it doesn't get too carried away.

• Do NOT replace someone's role if they haven't posted for a few days. Leave it be, and do the best you can! But if they do not post for two weeks, then we can talk.

• Create topics in the right forums. So don't start, let's say, and Inuyasha role play in the FMA forum. Don't be stupid.

• USE PROPER GRAMMAR WHILE ROLE PLAYING! Please, try not to use abreviations while role playing, like: "lol" "omg" "rofl" "u" "r" "2" "4". It can be hard to read and take seriously.

• Do NOT ask me if i can promote you to becoming a mod or even a co-creator, 'cause I won't. I'll just get annoyed. I'll promote you if you deserve it.

• Do NOT repeat Role Play ideas. Sure, maybe they're not "exactly" the same as another one, but they still have the same idea and concept. Therefore, don't create repeats. It's unfair to those who made the original.

• Have fun! Very Happy

If you have any questions about these rules, feel free to PM me. Very Happy

~ love4Sora

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : adding/fixing rules)
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

*READ IF NEW MEMBER! Empty Re: *READ IF NEW MEMBER!

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Rule breakers shall be subject to the "3 Strike" rule.

If you get chewed out three times for breaking the rules within a month, you get put on notice and banned for a week. If you break the rules three times again within the next month, you're account will be frozen.

In other words, you get a total of six chances in two months before your account gets frozen.

So please, obey the rules. Thank you.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down