Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Writing/Comics (read before posting)

Go down

Rules for Writing/Comics (read before posting) Empty Rules for Writing/Comics (read before posting)

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 am

Slight change to the rules, since I've broadened the section a bit... All the old rules from xTwilightxAngelx Apply.

xTwilightxAngelx wrote:Now here are the rules for the writers and readers...
1. the fan fics are to be writen like a novel and no other way.
2. if you wish, post a summery of your fan-fic/story at the beginning of your topic but theres no need for anything else at the beginning
3. do not make a nonsence fan-fic/stroy. your fan-fic/story should have a plot to it.
4. keep the stories PG-13, lay low on the swearing, keep blood and gore to a minimum and no sex sences [that means heterosexual and homosextual scenes]
5. readers are not to post in the story to move it along; these are stories, not roleplays
6. you may post small commentary every once in awhile but not every other post
7. no flamming (that means no posting how bad you think the idea is on the topic or in a pm to them)
8. you may act like a critic and give advice to maybe make something better but if you're gonna post something thats more than three lines long then PM them you're advice

The rules above also apply with "Doujinshi" (fan comics) and original comics. Comics, however, should be made by YOU, not by other people. Comics made by others should still by posted in the pictures section. This section is just for you to post your own comics. And they must be COMICS, not PICTURES. Pictures should go in the correct place. Basically, if there's a plotline and you wrote it, it goes here.

Any questions? Just post here. Smile
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Rules for Writing/Comics (read before posting) Empty Re: Rules for Writing/Comics (read before posting)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Okay so I have some oneshots for Laven and they have shonen-ai, no sex, just fluff. Is that okay?

Back to top Go down

Rules for Writing/Comics (read before posting) Empty Re: Rules for Writing/Comics (read before posting)

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Fluff is fine, so long as it's PG-13
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:15 pm

alright then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down