Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 5 Empty Re: Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 5 Mustang-1

"Tell him what? There's nothing to tell." Roy crossed his arms while sitting in the car. A blush sparked his cheeks slightly. " I'm just worried ill get my ass chewed out for not taking care of the kid." Roys eyebrows furrowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 5 Riza_Hawkeye_FMA1
Riza actually stopped the car and gave Roy a look. "Sir, you're a moron. He feels the same way, so go tell him or I will for you."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Roy huffed, pulling his arms in close around himself. he didn't like the awkward situation he was in. "Fine. Just keep driving." Roy kepet his eyes staring out the window into the day light. The sun was now shining through the clouds, unlike the heavy down pour the night before.

Sorry that's all I got. I wont be posting as much. i got school.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:28 pm

They reached the hospital soon after their brief and minor argument. "Sir, you go up and see Edward. I'll stay with the car." She knew Roy wanted to speak to Edward alone. "I need to speak with Alphonse, actually, so could you send him down, too?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Roy grumbled a 'fine' to Riza. He walked from the car, trudging his feet along. he entered the hospital, getting a large whiff of disenfectant. His nose crinkle. Roy continued down the hall, passing Alphonse who was sitting right by Ed's door, saying " Hawkeye would like to speak with you. Ill watch Ed." Then he entered the white washed room, witnessing Ed on the bed, hooked up to many machines. He grimaced, but then took a seat by Ed's bed, leaning his elbos on his knees.

"I think you need to wake up for this." He said smirking. He didn't know if Ed could hear him of not. All Roy heard was the beeping of differt machines that were keeping Ed alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 5 Al_on_11

Al turned to the colonel,

"Oh I see. Thanks for telling me," He got up and walked to the door. Once there he turned a little, "Don't expect too much. He hasn't woken up once yet. Knowing my brother, he's probably sleeping in like he does when he can." He then walked down the hallway, then the stairs. He decided taking the elevator had no point, considering he never got tired or whatnot. Once Al was in the parking lot, he found Hawkeye by a military car,

"Hi Lt. Hawkeye, how are you?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 5 EdElric1

Ed wavered in a state of unconcious and conciousness. He kept going in and out of each, but never enough time for him to actually open his eyes. Hmmm....it's cold. He said, which in fact he did have some goosebumps. ...I hear a lot of strange noises.... He meant the random noises coming from the machines around him. ...and I can hear a few voices.... He couldn't help but feel really curious, ...I wonder who they are? Even with that thought he still didn't want to get up. He couldn't really remember anything at this point, but for some reason he felt like it was a bad idea to wake up. He didn't know why.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Roy sighed. "What am I kidding myself? You're not going to wake up anytime soon. I wouldn't if I had been stabbed and then burned." A small laugh escaped his lips. "Well 8m not going to say something like ' I care for you a lot.' Unless you awake to hear it." Roy leaned back in the chair and huffed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Ed's eyebrows drew together. That voice won't shut up.....it won't let me sleep... He turned his head slightly. Maybe it wants me to get up....but I don't want to listen to it. He tilted his head the other way, his eye-lids twitching somewhat. He was having a mental battle to weither he should try to get up or not. If I get up I know I'm going to remember something really bad I just know it..... He drew in and out his eyebrows, But if I don't the voice won't leave me alone.....what if it's someone like Al....what if it's Al worried about me.....I can't tell who it is....but if it's Al I have to get up....even though I don't want to. After the good five minutes of mental arguing, he used some of his energy to open his eyes. They slowly opened, even though the picture he saw was blurred. After a good minute or two of focusing he finally got a somewhat clear picture. He blinked a few times, his eyes observed the room. He was in the hospital. Then it hit him, he had remembered what had happened. He shivered a little, then looked to his side, to see none other then Roy. Why is he here? Is he here to yell at me? Or is it because he's worried? Ed was tired even though he just got up, he found his voice and said a soft,

"Hey."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Roy jumped in his seat. He stared straight at Edward, not expecting him to wake up so suddenly. "Edward..." He said softly, almost affectionately. "Erm.. I mean Full Metal." He puffed out his chest, making sure he seemed less distraught. " Good that you're up. How are you feeling?" That was a stupid question. Roy was sure Ed felt like crap. He looked like crap, but his golden eyes still gave off that shine that made his heart jump a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

"I'm doing fine," Riza said. She felt tired, but she wanted to fine. "How are you holding up? And how's Edward doing?" She just wanted to waste time with Alphonse so that Roy and Edward could talk.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Ed thought about it for a minute before answering Roy's question. He wanted a smart-ass reply,

"Like I was stabbed with a spear," He said weakly, smiling to himself a little, "Why are you here?" He added, he was too tired to sit-up or fight with Roy at this point, so he figured he might as well sit....well lay through whatever he had to say. Ed cringed a little in pain, Huh....so this is what it feels like to get stabbed with the spears I make. I'll make a note to make them less pointy....and life threatening.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Roy leaned forward again. " I'm here because..." He wanted to say something like he was there because Al had to talk to Riza and he was only there to watch over him. That wasn,t what came out of his mouth though. This time he let it slide. He knew that Riza would be mad at him if he didn't say anything within the time he visited Ed. "I'm here, because you're here, Edward." He said with a soft tone. " Do you know how sick I was to my stomach to see you bleeding to death back there I was worried. I am worried." His gaze shifted, a light pink shade evident on his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Ed stared at him for a long, long time. It took him a minute to take in what he had said. Once he took it in he looked at Roy, staring into his dark eyes,

"You....were worried?" He asked, a little surprised, but didn't have the energy to show any huge reaction. Does that mean he cares? I mean like, really cares? But...he always hangs out with all those women...I thought for sure....what if he's just lying? No...Roy wouldn't lie right now, he wouldn't lie about something really serious like this.....I hope..... He decided he had to explain to Roy something,

"I'm sorry. I went after him under selfish reasons...." He said weakly.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Roy inwardly slapped himself. Edward showed no reaction to what he said, maybe a slight widening of the eyes, but nothing more. " Damn straight you were selfish!" He bursted out. Afterall, he was the superior, and he had to punish Edward somehow. "Next time I tell you to have backup, I mean it. I don't want you to get killed." Roy reached forward and grabbed one of Ed's pale hands, wires poking from his skin. "You hear me?" He said, staring deep into Ed's golden eyes.

I have a really good idea. Almost like house arrest for the shorty. Punishment for his wrong doing? It'd be really funny. And of course at roys house. And once he's all better, little Ed would go back to working. How bout it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Ed gave him an annoyed yet spacey gaze,

"If I could get up right now, I'd leave," He said softly, he cringed in pain for a moment then replied, "I did it because ever since the stupid man began wandering Central you stopped smiling...I wanted to see that stupid damn smirk of yours okay?!" He said wanting to raise his voice a little but failing. He looked away blushing,

"That's all I wanted. But I miscalulated. No one is perfect."

Lol. I'm fine with it, but personally wouldn't it torcure Mustang more? Ed: *trips over book* Mustang: *FREAK OUT* Lol.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Roy was taken back. "You like my smirk?" He cocked an eyebrow. "You are an odd kid." Roy stood up from the chair, let out a small laugh, and shook his head. " Well I have to punish you some way for being stupid and going out on your own." Thoughts ran through his head. "Ill be back." He said, quickly leaving the room to think things over with Riza and Alphonse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 am

Ed frowned and muttered to himself,

"Isn't being stuck in this hospital enough?" He muttered weakly. After Roy had left he decided that he was still tired. Too tired to do much. So he decided that just a short rest wouldn't be too bad, it's not like the hospital wanted him up anyways.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Al smiled at Lt. Hawkeye,

"I'm fine. No need to worry about me. I'm not the one laying cooped up in a hospital bed right about now. But, I think brother will be fine. He always is." He said cheerily. He knew Ed well enough to know that he never stayed down to long. He was most likely trying to get as much rest as he possibly could out of his hospital visit.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:26 pm

(Now we wait for Sailor)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm

"I see..." Hawkeye looked up at the window that belonged to Ed's room. "Did anyone tell you what actually happened last night?" she asked, trying to by time for Roy to finally blab his feelings.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Al thought about it for a moment. He really didn't know what had happened. No one really told him what was going on. And he couldn't have asked Ed because he was still unconcious when he left his room.

"Actually no I don't know what happened to Brother...Do you?" He said hoping she did.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:26 am

So Armstrong or whoever had called hadn't done what they were supposed to. "He was attacked by the serial killer," Riza said. She decided it was for the best if she left out the other details... She didn't want Alphonse worrying more than he was already. "When the colonel and I arrived, they were still fighting."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Al was completely and utterly dumbstruck. He had no idea that Ed had gotten attacked by a serial killer. And Lt. Hawkeye wasn't giving him very much detail. That much he picked up on.

"W...what happened exactly? I know you don't want to tell me but, I really want to know. So could you please tell me at least what you saw?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:29 pm

(( I just gotta say, I love sailors new fox. =D it makes me happy!))

Roy walked down the halls, looking for Hawkeye and Al. He needed their advice on what to punish Ed with because he wasn't so sure himself. His dark eyes traveled the hall until he finally saw the large suit of armor and his leutenant. He over heard what they were talking about and gave Riza the eye. Almost as if he were telling her to keep the rapist/molestor part out of her reply. He didn't want Al worrying, plus nothing really happened to Ed in that way for as far as Roy could tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next