Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 3 Empty Re: Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 3 Mustang-1

Damn this kid. Roy hissed. "Fine then. But next time some guy is standing by your window, practically breathing on the glass, don't have someone else take care of business for you, since you want to handle it on your own." He scoffed, pacing over to Ed's bed and leaning down to his ear. " Got it Full Metal?" Roy pulled back running his hand through his black hair. The boys face still in his pillow.

"The guy has been shot, so he shouldn't be coming around for a while." His tone softened. " Even if you want to deal with this by yourself, you still have to report each incident to me." Roy made sure to mention that to Ed just so he knew he was safe at all times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 3 EdElric1

Ed sighed again,

"I knew he was there. I was trying to lure him closer. But you had to ruin it." he said, which was surprisingly true. He got up, and left the room. Leaving Mustang there awkwardly, he grabbed his coat and stormed out of the house. He began to walk the night streets alone. Roy, you aren't that smart. I doubt the stalker would give up so easily. If I can lure him out I can take care of him and not worry about it anymore. He continued to walk. After a few minutes of walking it began to pour.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Haha alright...

"Damn that kid." Roy cursed,storming out the room. "I'm leaving Alphonse. Your brother ran off. He's waisting my time." Roy hoped the suit of armor heard and he stomped out of the small house into the rain. He saw lt. Hawkeyes car not to far down the street. " Good. At least I don't have to walk home in this weather." He walked up to the car, tapping on the glass window, waiting for Riza to unlock the doors.

Gerrard clutched his arm tightly. Blood was dripping from the wound the bullet inflicted. Good thing it was only a stray shot. If he had been shot at staright on, he would be a gonner. The military woman's grip wasn't that tight due to the rain pouring. But also due to the rain, his wound refused to stop bleeding.

His clenched his teeth walking down the back streets, making sure to stay away from everyone. His pace was slow, but steady. His target was quite hard to achieve this time. He was constantly taken care of by military dogs. This wasn't going to be easy. Or so he thought. Just then he saw the blonde boy walking down the street not far behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Ed then walked down an alleyway that lead into the older part of central. The older part had very narrow streets, therefore cars weren't able to go down it. Not to mention it was almost completely desertted. He didn't want anyone innocent to get hurt in the fight, so he picked a proper location. Okay, so I have the advantage because I'm not wounded. So I guess I'll use close-combat attacks. Hopefully I can take him down before Roy arrives. The reason I have to get rid of this guy is for two reasons. A, he's freaking me out and I'm getting annoyed at him. B, ever since he showed up Roy hasn't smiled lately at all. I miss that stupid smirk. After walking a long distance into the old part of central, he turned and stared ahead of him. Only one night lamp lit a tiny part of the street,

"I know your there. So, instead of hiding why don't you come out! Ever since you showed up the military is up my ass! No one will leave me alone! So I'll have to kick yours!" Ed shouted convindent. He was always too cocky when it came to fighting.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Gerrard smiled happily at the blonde bloy standing underneath the street lamps light. "Up your ass? Hmmm. What a nice choice of words." If there was a higher level than creeper, Gerrard had just hit it. He stepped out from the darkness that the street had made for him and stared deep into Eds eyes. He was only meters away.

Seeing as his prey wanted a fight, he would give him one. He would be glad to force the boy down and hear his struggling voice. "Bring it on, my little blondie." He laughed, still clutching his bloodied arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Ed clapped his hands together, and made a long spear from the brick street below him. Taking it in both hands he ran towards the stalker and leaped above him. He then swung it downwards, hoping to hit his enemy,

"RAAHHH!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 3 Riza_Hawkeye_FMA1
Riza's eyes followed Ed as he walked out of the house and was about to follow him when Roy tapped on the window. It was raining again, and Riza cursed. She flung open the door. "Colonel? Where on Earth is Edward going?" she demanded. She looked at where Edward had disappeared in the rain down the street. "Sir, we need to follow Edward, even if you're useless in this weather."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:41 pm

" I am not useless." He growled. " I do have other means of fighting." He took a seat in the car, shaking the water from his hair like a dog. "Drive. Knowing Edward, he's probably doing something stupid."

Gerrard had some experience fighting, but not much. He managed to evade the attack by mere inches. His arm stung at the movement. The rain wasn't making it an easy for him also. His boots slid on the pavement, but he regained traction, lunging after Ed, grabbing his arm, and wrenching it behind his back painfully.

Gerrard brought his mouth close to Ed's ear. "Give up now and I promise it won't hurt as much." He twisted Ed's arm, making sure he hadn't grabbed the automail. What he felt in his grasp was flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Riza nodded and drove as fast as was safe in this weather after Ed. She quickly caught up and spotted him heading into the older part of town where cars couldn't maneuver easily. "Damn." She pulled off to the side of the rode and flung open her door, gun at the ready. "Sir, we have to hurry."

But by the time they got to the entrance of Old Central, they'd lost track of Edward, and the rain had washed away the blood he'd been following. "Sir, we need to find him. He may be an adult, but even I couldn't take this guy alone." The motherly instincts she didn't know she even had were kicking in, and she was worried sick now.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 pm

When Ed swung it down and missed he became a little fustrated. Then, as he was attacked it added to his fustration,

"Damn it!" He shouted in pain/fustration. He thought about pulling out a piece of chalk to draw an alchemy circle on the ground. Dammit it's raining, there's not way it'll keep it's form long enough. When the stalker whispered in his ear, he shivered and noticed the spear lying a few inches beside him. He inched his automail arm towards it. Just....a little.....more.....gotcha! He thought as he wrapped his fingers around the spear,

"Take this!" He shouted as he swung the spear backward towards the stalker's head.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Roy opened his own door, pulling out a hand gun fron inside his coat. His gloves were useless in the pouring rain, but at least he had some gun power. " Let's go Hawkeye." He ordered, leading the way down the dark alley ways. " Ed had to have made his way down one of these streets." He was worried, as much as Riza was. His pace picked up, running through large puddles of water. " Shoot the bastard when you see him. " Roy didn't care if the case file file said wanted ALIVE. This man was after Ed, he didn't deserve to live.

Gerrard saw the spear coming for his face. He ducked down quickly, still keeping his hold on Ed's arm tight. When he moved he twisted Ed's arm to the point where the bone was ready to break. Instead of harming his target before he got to his real goal, he let go loosely and turned the boy to face him. Forcing him against one of the brick walls of a building and holding his chin to keep his face forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:24 pm

When Gerrard twisted his arm back more he yelped in pain, but it was suddenly gone. Then he was face to face with the stalker. The stalker had a firm hold on him, he looked into the stalker's eyes. They were cold and it made him inwardly shiver. He clentched his teeth,

"Stop jerking my chain," He shouted at him, "quit switching up your tactics on me you coward!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:42 pm

(I guess I could knock him out now? idk my mind is in a blur right now...)

Gerrard smirked, he held Ed back firmly with one hand and with his other he grabbed. His golden hair and wrenched his head back against the brick wall, aiming to knock him out. All his other targets were easy. They were too scared to fight back, but for Ed, he had to get the boy to cease all actions before he could take off with him.

I hope that's not too bad....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:46 pm

The stalker grabbed at his hair and yanked it back, causing Ed's head to smack against the wall. His eyes were wide for a mere moment before his vision blurred heavily,

"Damn it...." His vision went black and he felt foreward unconscious.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:52 pm

(just assuming that Gerrard ran away with Edward.)
Riza ran down the streets, desperately searching for Edward, just as she knew Mustang was. They needed to find Edward and this serial killer. She didn't want to think what would happen if they missed him.

At last, they reached a place with a single street light. Riza rushed forward and knelt to look at the spear laying uselessly on the ground. "This is Edward's work," she said, gesturing to the dragon embellishing the spear. "Only he would think of something like that in a fight."

She then stood up and looked around. A patch of blood on the wall caught her eye. "Oh no..." The stain, already washing away, was at the right height for Edward, held up again the wall, to hit his head. It didn't seem to be enough blood for anything life threatening, but if it was a head wound, it was certainly enough to show Edward had been knocked out. "Sir, we have a problem..."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Gerrard smiled happily as he managed to knock of Edward. He grabbed both of the boths arms and slung him over his shoulder to run off. His arm was stinging at the strain, but he was more than happy to deal with a little pain in return for capturing his next victim. He walked off with Ed into the shadows.

Roy looked around at his surroundings. A fight went on where he was standing. The darkness and rain covered the blood splatters. "He shouldn't have gone off on his own. Evenwith his brother around he would have had a better chance. " Roy his the brick wall with his fist. He started to stalk off, but Riza stopped him.

"Sir, he have a problem..."

"What problem?" He asked, heart pounding.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:18 pm

"Blood." Hawkeye was amazed with how even her voice was. She'd switched in seconds from treating Ed like a friend and child to a victim. It was easier to deal with her job if she viewed them as victims and not like people. "It's too high for Fullmetal to have lifted the killer against the wall. It has to be Elric's. It's not a mortal wound; there's not enough blood. I'd have to guess a head injury with enough force to knock a person unconcious."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Roy walked over to the blood stain that Riza was pointing at. He believed it was Ed's just like Riza had said. "There's no trail of blood anymore." His gloves started to steam in the rain. His alchemy was being fueled by his anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Riza noticed and grabbed Roy's arm. "Calm down, Colonel. You'll just burn your hands with your alchemy if you try to use it in this weather." She pulled the gloves off and put them in his pocket--the one without the dry pair waiting for use. "We'll just have to start searching. Ed's not one to stay out for long." She hoped that she was right, and that he'd regained conciousness and was smart enough not to draw attention while leaving clues for them. Knowing Fullmetal, though, if he'd woken up along the way he'd be throwing a fit and attempting to kick the serial killer's ass.

"Call Central," she said, referring to the military. "We might need help on this one."

(Ed doesn't have to wake up on the way. He can wake up in killer's lair for all I care. XD)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Ed was floating in and out of conciousness because of his head wound. He would sometimes see a little ground, and hear heavy breathing. Then he would see nothing for a time. Then the ground beneath him again. He regained conciousness again, but his vision was heavily blurred and he was having trouble thinking straight. The stalker........something. Ed thought, even having a hard time remembering what happened. He look down at his red coat, there was a slight tear in it. He slowly moved his head, and ripped it off with his teeth, letting the red piece of material fall slowly to the ground. There..... He watched it fall to the ground, un-noticed by anyone else. His vision blurred worse and he slipped into unconciousness yet again.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Roy turned on his feet, heading out of the old part of town where he could find a pay phone. He was still steaming mad. Literally. Even though riza had switched out his gloves for him, he still felt the heat whelming up inside him. Roy found the first payphoen within range and ran towards it. The quicker he got back up, the quicker he could go after the stalker and save Edward.

Gerrard turned the corner, walking down and alley way and ending up on another street way. This one even darker than the others. It seemed even more down in the dumps also. Gerrard watched to see if anyone was following him or watching him. When he saw no one on the usually homeless infested streets, he turned into a small doorway, carrying Ed over his shoulder.

Once inside the small room that the doorway led to, he set the blonde boy down on the dirty looking bed. "I wish for better accomodations for you, but this is what life dealt me." He sighed, feeling bad about what he had taken his target to, but he had no problem kidnapping his target. He stroked Ed's blonde hait from his face and ran his hand down his cheek, onto his neck, and finally moving the red jacket aside and resting a shaky hand on the blondes collar bone. " I got you." He smirked.

Gerrard thought quickly. If Ed was to wake up, he would surely fight his way to get away from him. Gerrard looked around the room, looking for anything that could bind the boy. He settled on some belts he had owned. He took each one of Eds arms and bound each one to a seperate post. After al, he had been watching Ed for some time, he knew that he was an alchemist and all he had to do was clap his hands together.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:14 am

Help arrived quickly in the form of Armstrong, Breda, and a dozen or so nameless soldiers. "Spread out and see if you can find any clues. The bastard kidnapped Edward Elric." There was no time for common courtesies. Edward could be dead any second.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 am

Ed slowly began to regain conciouness. As he was coming to the first thing he could recongize was a musky smell. Must be a dump. He thought from under his lids. He then began to feel the air against his skin, it was muggy, not really breatheable. That's fantastic. His head was pounding like hell, he knew a wound of some sort had to been inflicted. Then, he slowly opened his eyes, his golden orbs having a few issues focusing. It was a really dim room, you could hardly see a thing even after your eyes adjusted. Then, he could already tell he was binded. Hmmm....I still have some sort of a chance. I can do alchemy with one hand, that is, if I can draw a circle. Let's see....is this made of wood? He questioned if so he could probably crave a circle into it. Finally, his vision completely focused to see the creepy face of the stalker. He shivered from it, but clentched his teeth,

"Who the hell are you anyways?" He decided to ask, if could possibly buy him some time.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 am

Roy joined in when he saw each of the members of the back up team roll into the area in their cars. Hearing Riza curse made Roy believe she was as determined to catch the sick man as he was. "Hawkeye. You're with me." He said, trusting her perfect shot rather than his own. "Let's hope this rain stops. When we find him, he's going to be ash."

With a dark glare in his eyes, he stalked forward down the street, steam lifting up from the ground as he walked. He remembered patrolling the area when he was a lower rank. The place was nothing but the slums of the city, but there was an area that was perticularly garbaage infested. As he recalled, he turned the corner, watching his feet so he would trip over trash. On the ground, he saw something red. Fabric? he reached down and picked it up. "Looks like Ed did leave us something to go by."

Gerrard bit his lip at the boys question. He knew he shouldn't say his name in case Ed got free and then the government workers caught him. Instead he answered Eds question with a question of his own. "Why do you care?" He walked up closer to the bed, pulling and object out of his pocket. "You're just going to die anyways." The object in his pocket was none other than a knife. A knife with a sharp edge, though it had been used and blood stained many times. He took a hold of Eds head and held the knife to his cheek. A wicked grin graced his features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Ed swallowed an inward glup, making sure the enemy did not see it. He smirked,

"Well, not nessary instantly," Ed decided to get his name and buy time he would have to think in the mind of the stalker. Now, why would a creepy stalker tell me his name. Let's see. He takes advantage of his victims before killing them right....? Hmmmm..... That's when it hit him, "I don't need your last name.....I just thought it would be great to say....when your fooling around with me is all. I can't beg you to stop without it." He said, hoping that the stalker would tell him to buy more time. Ed then reached one of his metal fingers back, Now if I can just etch in a circle I can at least move again.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next