Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 4 Empty Re: Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:11 pm

. Gerrard smirked. " Smart alick I see. That's why I chose you." Gerrard pulled the knife away. He kept it in his hand in case Ed made any moves. " Name's Gerrard. Now scream for me." He plunged the knife down into one of Ed's legs, not sure of which leg he hit. "Scream for me to stop." Gerrard then proceeded to lean over top of Ed, placing a kiss on the boys forehead.

That's as far as i ll go cuz if you persuade it any further ill go into yaoi mode and sailor told me no.... T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 am

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 4 Riza_Hawkeye_FMA1
"Hawkeye. You're with me."

"Yes sir!" Hawkeye turned back to the others. "One of you, call Edward's brother Alphonse!" She then followed after the colonel. She noticed the fabric just as Roy did. "It seems he went this way," she said, gesturing down the street. There were only two ways down this street: the way they'd come and ahead.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 am

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 4 Mustang-1

"Seems so." Roy checked his surroundings. There were no more signs of Ed being there, but the red piece of cloth was good enough for him. He coninued down the puddle covered asphalt as the rain above their heads slwoly came to a stop. Come on Edward. Give us some kind of sign to where you are exactly. "This way Hawkeye. Keep it sharp." He turned into an even darker part of town.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:24 am

Hawkeye nodded and searched, inspecting anything that seemed out of place. There weren't any clues. There wasn't anything out of pplace. Then at last, she saw something strange.

It was well past midnight, almost one in the morning. Nowhere should there be a window lit, even in this disgusting part of town, but there was one. It was a grungy window and boarded up, but one could just barely make out light on the other side if nothing else. "Sir," she whispered, gesturing to it and then to be quiet as she placed her ear against the cracks in the boards.

She could hear sounds of talking. She realized one was the stalker she'd accidentally shot. The other... Edward! She readied her gun and gestured for Mustang to follow her to the seemingly boarded up door. Upon closer inspection, she realized the door wasn't really boarded up, that the nails that would have sealed the entranceway weren't there.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:03 am

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 4 EdElric1

Ed smirked as their was a clang! The stalker had hit his automail leg. At the point in time he managed to etch a circle in the wood. He used it to get his bonds off and create a wooden spear. However, because the stalker had a knife, and the room seemed even darker and dimmer then before, he began to inwardly panic. He started to back up, holding the spear up. Then, he threw it at the stalker. However, he didn't put enough power in the throw and it landed on the ground right at the stalkers feet. Ed was shocked at his own mistake and let his guard down somewhat. Damn it!

(Koru, feel free to make the stalker stab Ed in the chest with the spear while his guard is down, we need some sort of drama before Hawkeye and Roy arrive to the rescue (; )
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Gerrard reached for the spear that landed right before him at his feet. "Stupid boy" he smirked, an evil glint. "You're one of those targets that can't be played with. You move around too much." Gerrard saw the fear in Ed's golden eyes. He gripped the staff of the spear tightly and aimed towards Ed. He then plunged the blade at the end into Eds chest, aiming to kill him right there and then. He listened in for the gurgled screams of pain. Those were his favorite.

Roy followed Riza to the apparent boarded up door. He peaked in seeing both the killer and Ed, but not what they were doing. He had had enough of waiting. Since the rain stopped, he jammed his hands in his pocket, bringing his gloves out and yanking them onto his hands. He then proceeded to ram through the door. Don't let me be too late. Some of the boards fell to the dirt covered ground. "Lt.Hawkeye, aim and shoot."

Ill wait til gold posts to put up roys reaction to what he walked in on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 pm

When the spear was plunged into him his eyes were wide and mouth agape of a few moments in a slient plea, then came a scream. Ed took a few steps backwards from the force and his arms wrapped around his chest quickly. Usually stabs didn't bother him. But he had a feeling the stalker had hit something vital, mainly because there was so much blood already. He fell to the floor, luckily landed on his side, so the spear was pushed in more or out. His arms tightly wrapped near the wound, because the air stung it when he removed them. He moved his vision back up to the stalker, now Ed had a huge disadvantage. Damn it...this isn't good. This doesn't look good at all. I shouldn't have tried this on my own....I'll admit it! I'm scared.....someone needs to help me....please....help me.... Ed's eyes were still wide even when the boards crashed onto the floor. He managed to make out a blurred blue figure,

"Roy." He managed to say before blood pushed through his lips and down his chin. He cringed in pain.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Roy's eyes widened. " Edward!" He yelled, seeing Edward laying on the ground, bleeding profusely. His eyes went from the bleeding boy to the older man. The mans eyes were gleeming with joy. "You bastard!" Roy said before stalking towards the killer, gloves steaming because of the humidity. He snapped his fingers together, creating a spark, and then an inferno. Flames swilred around, but Roy made sure that none of them hit the already hurt Ed.

Spot check fo sailor?

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Hawkeye rushed in after Roy, saw what was happening, and acted accordingly. She grabbed Roy, threw him back, interrupting his alchemy, raised her gun, and shot the bastard in the leg, making it so the killer couldn't flee nor cause any more trouble for them. "Colonel! Cauterize Ed's wound! I'll take care of this guy."

She walked over and roughly yanked the man's arms behind his back and put them in cuffs just as Armstrong and Breda entered. "Took you long enough," she commented. "Take care of this guy," she said to Armstrong. "Breda, call an ambulance for Edward."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Roy skidded back when Riza yanked him by the back of his coat. His alchemy ceased. He let Riza take the lead, shooting at the perp and cuffing him. his mind went blank for a moment, but then he turned back to Ed. He kneeled down right next to the boot, his knees landing into a puddle of Ed"s blood. "Edward, Can you hear me? I'm going to take this out of you and then it's going to hurt, a lot."

He wasn't going to lie. He carefully pushed Ed over his his back and applied pressure to his chest. "Keep with me, Edward." The flame alchemist, quickly and unfortunately painfully yanked the speak out of Ed's chest. He then pressed both hands down on Ed's bleeding chest and began to burn the wound closed. His eyes stung, watering up right at the edge.

Gerrard fought against the cuffs. But when he saw the large man, with equally large muscles, he stopped fighting. "You're not going to save him. He's done for!" Gerrard yelled, referring to Ed. He whipped his head back in laughter. "You haven't seen the last of me!" His graying hair was tossed around. His laughter was still heard as he was dragged out of the muggy room by Armstrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Ed could barely make out Roy's voice when he finally came close. It was hard for him to really get what was going on, mainly because of blood-loss. Colors and designs mixed together in the already blurred room. Voices and sounds blended together, so he could barely understand what anyone was saying, almost as if they were speaking another language. Roy had said something to him, but he really couldn't make out what he had said. Not to mention he didn't have the time or energy to try and make out what he was saying.

He felt Roy begin to apply pressure on his chest, which was really painful. He clentched his teeth and groaned in pain. At this point he didn't even bother to attempt to cover up his pain. He was too tired to do so. Then, he felt a really sharp pain when the object was removed from his chest. He yelped aloud in pain, his eyes somewhat wide. He was so exhausted, he had lost too much blood. Then, he felt his skin burning, it was on fire. It hurt so much, his hands curled into fists as well as biting his lip hard. His eyes were being to hurt from being open, due to his exhaustion. So he let them fall halfway, then completely.

(Yeah, now that I have posted a time skip is appropriate.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Time skip~

Roy sat in the waiting room at the hospital. Many people told him to go home and rest, but he refused. He wasn't leaving until he knew Ed was in the clear. He was bleeding so much. Roy's hands shook as he held them together and leaned his chin onhis knuckles. "Be okay, be okay, be okay." He kept hoping. He never knew he had such desperation for someone to live in his entire life. He usually never cared, but this time it was Edward who was hurt. Ed was different. Roy didn't know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 4 Al_on_11

Al stood by a window, waiting for the doctors to let visitors see Ed. He was really concerned for his brother. By time he had heard the news and got there he was told Ed was sent to the E.R. To make it worse he overheard the doctors saying he had very serious internal damage. He randomly paced back and forth, sometimes he would sit, other times he would stand. What bothered him is he knew Ed was always reckless in battle, and usually came home with a lot of wounds...but usually he won the fight. From what he had heard, Ed had lost the fight. He couldn't help but wonder what had happened to Ed when he was fighting the criminal.

(Appears. Lol)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:13 pm

"He'll be fine," Riza said, holding out a cup of coffee for the colonel. She nodded to Al, sitting next to them. "See? Al's not worried at all." Of course, he was just sitting quietly and unmoving. If he had a face to make expressions with or seem tired, he would probably look just like Mustang did now. It was really just an excuse to calm him down.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Roy took the coffee cup from Riza. "Thanks." He took a sip of the hot liquid. He knew he shouldn't have been as worried as he was. Just when he was about to take another sip of his coffee when a doctor came out from the two swing doors. He was holding a pile of clothes, Ed's belongings. He handed them to Alphonse. Then continued on to say that Ed was going to be fine and that he was now able to recieve visitors. Roy sighed deeply, relieved at the news.

hope no one cared about me playing the doctor kinda sorta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 4 Al_on_11

Al took the clothes and other belongings,

"Thank you. For everything." He said calmly, when the doctor walked away he put the stuff in his armor. He then followed a nurse to Ed's room, since he really wanted to see him. Once there, he sat down in one of the chairs in the room. Ed looked a little pale, and had a few things hooked up to him. He wasn't concious at the moment, so he figured he would just wait for him to wake up. After all, Al always stayed with Ed whenever he was in the hospital.

(Gold told me he was unconcious)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Roy followed Alphonse up to the doorway of Ed's hospital room. He didn't go in though, he stayed right at the doorway, just glancing inside to see Ed on the bed. He just needed to see the boy's face. He turned on his feet, and yawned. He'd come back the next day, but for now he wanted to get home and sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Riza walked silently after Roy, knowing he didn't want to talk right now. Once Roy saw that Edward still alive and breathing, she stepped aside to allow Mustang to walk past. "Wait at the car, sir," she whispered, not trusting him to drive himself. He was a bad driver, even on good days.

She then stepped inside, told Al to call them if Edward's condition changed, then went after Mustang.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Roy nodded towards Riza. He paced out of the waiting room and out of the hospital. The clouds were clearing up in the sky, although it was sitll dark. At least now he could see the stars and the moon. He spotted Riza's car and splashed thorugh puddles to get to it. Once there' he leaned against the door, thinking over what had happened that night.

I should have gotten there faster. Roy cleanched his teeth, to keep from yelling out in frustration. I could have saved him before he- Gah! Why do I care so much. He waited for Riza. No matter how much he hated to admit it, maybe he liked Edward a little more than normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:18 pm

"It wasn't your fault," Riza stated, opening the car door for Mustang. "Edward wouldn't listen to reason and rushed in on his own." Her face softened. "Let me take you home. You look exhausted."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 pm

"I feel exhausted." Roy said, taking his seat inside Riza's car. As he drove him back to his home, he leaned his head against the cold glass window. What time is it anyways? He checked his alchemist pocket watch. It was already the next day, past midnight, and he had to work the next day. Without even realizing it, Roy dozed off in the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:46 pm

The next morning came faster then probably anyone who was there that night wanted. Down at the hospital, things were never really quiet, but it was calmer. Ed was on a constant watch, mainly because of his status, but also because he is a child, and children's conditions tended to change randomly, sometimes for the better, other times for the worse. The nurse came in to change his I.V. and whatnot.

Ed lay there still asleep, resting. The internal damage was a little worse then the outer damage, but he was stable at the moment. He was on a few medications, mainly for the pain. He wasn't close to conciousness, and he wasn't expected to be. He was on a few machines and he also had a breathing tube down his throat. He had some damage to one of his lungs so he needed the extra push for while he was currently unconcious. His skin pigment was still pale at the moment, and he looked exhausted, even in his unconciousness.

(: Okay This should work for the time skip
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 pm

After dropping Mustang off at his house, Riza went home to her own and slept soundly for the rest of the night. When morning came, she drove back to Mustang's house, dragged him to work, then set to doing all the things she usually did, which took up the rest of the morning.

When lunch break came around, Riza tapped Mustang on the head, for he'd fallen asleep as he usually did while working. "Sir, it's time for lunch," she stated. "Would you like to check up on Edward?"

(sorry for the brief god-modding. I figured I'd try to speed things along a little, and I didn't think Koru would mind... if I'm wrong, tell me)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Thank you! I needed something to go off of!

Roy grumbled when Riza tapped him. His eye lids fluttered at first, but once Riza said something about Ed they shot open. "Yeah, let's go." He said quickly, jumping up from his seat, knocking a few things from his desk. Roy rubbed his eyes free of sleep. He didn't get any sleep the night before, he was just to distraught over everything that happened.

"Hope he's awake by now." Roy said, wanting to have a talk with Ed. "We can't loose anymore dogs, now can we?" He wanted to cover up the fact that he cared, even though he was sure that Riza would catch on eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Little did Mustang know that Riza had already caught on. "Sir, you ought to just tell him," she said, driving them both to the hospital. "It's so obvious, I'm amazed he hasn't figured it out yet." Of course, Roy was just as clueless when it came to Edward's feelings.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content