Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 5 Empty Re: The Chase- Nabari No Ou

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:06 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 5 Yoite-1

Yoite woke when the train came rolling to a stop. He jerked forward and his eyes shot open. He looked beside him, heart pounding, Miharu was still there, sleeping. Yoite let out a long deep breath. There was no need for him to be so jumpy. The cabin was brighter, light coming from the curtain covered window. Yoite leaned forward and moved the curtain aside. The sun was rising over the horizon, a new day starting up. They were now three towns away from the first they were in the night before. Yoite, turned to Miharu, shaking him by the shoulder. "Wake up." He said softly.

Gau will come up when Raiko actually goes to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:46 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 5 Miharu

Miharu stirred for a moment or two, before actually waking. Even though he had slept all that time he still felt exhausted. He masked this exhaustion and looked up at Yoite,

"We're here already?" He stood up, fixing his wrinkled clothing.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 5 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou adjusted his clothing before entering, smiling contently at the nurses, so that they could easily direct him to Gau's room. Finally after a few moments he made it to the hallway where Gau's room was located. He found his room, casually opening the door,

"Good Morning. How are you feeling? Can I come in?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Yoite nodded, standing up, just as the train halted, the stop caused his body to jerk forward. He fell towards Miharu, hands bracung himself on either side of Miharu. When he opened hhis eyes, his face was so close to Miharu's, he could feel the younger boy's breath. Yoite stared, wide-eyed at Miharu. His heart fluttered as he pulled away. "Sorry." He whispered, embarrassed.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 5 Nabari_43

Gau was sitting on his bed, his legs over the side. His one leg was bandaged at the thigh, a slight reddish hue coming from the bandage. He was practicing standing up on his own before Raiko came to the room. On his third attempt he managed to stand up, that was when Raiko entered the room. "Oh hey, Raiko-san!" Gau smiled, turning around, but falling back down to the bed once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:01 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 5 Yukimi

Yukimi rose the next morning, taking his time to get ready. After eating a good breakfast, he went out to his car, sitting in the driver's seat waiting for Raikou.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Miharu felt a heavy blush come over his face,

"I-it's alright." He said nerviously, but for some reason, he like Yoite being that close. He never realized how mysterious his blue eyes looked.

Raikou frowned slightly at Gau falling. He still completely blamed himself. He walked over to the bed, readjustnig the way Gau was on it, making sure his legs weren't off the bed,

"I told you not to over-exert yourself." He said with a half hearted smile, "Maybe you should rest another day..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Yoite kept his eyes away from Miharu. His heart was pounding and he was holding his chest. This time his heart didn't hurt from over exerting himself. It was thumping in his chest in a god way. It brought excitement to his eyes. He stared back at Miharu. He wanted to feel that sweet breath again. Actualy feel it. "Miharu..." He said, almost inaudibly. He leaned in closely, lips almost touching the youngers. "What is this feeling?"

Gau pouted. "No, I'm fine really!" He tried moving back to try to stand up once more, but Raiko had made it hard for him to do so. "I want to help you, Raiko-san. I owe you so much." Gaur sat up on the bed, and grabbed Raiko's hand. "Don't leave me in this hospital anymore. It feels just like that one time..." Gau caught Raiko in that one. He was referring back to when Raiko had accidentally stabbed him when he was protecting Raiko's little sister. "Please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Miharu gazed at Yoite who had moved even closer to him. He felt a even heavier redness come over his, Yoite looking directly into his eyes, they were just so very close,

"It's love..." He said, taking the liberty of closing the gap between them.

Raikou looked away slightly when Gau had hit a memory that hurt him the most. He didn't want Gau to feel lonely or hurt by him anymore,

"If that's what you really wish you can come...but...if there is danger, I don't want you to stay. I want you to hide or escape, don't worry about me or Yukimi." He said slowly, taking Gau's arm over his shoulder, his other arm holding him around the waist, supporting him, "Let's go."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Yoite's eyes widened at the sudden explosion of senses hitting him. He felt like he had way before he ever used the kira technique for the first time. He closed his eyes, pressing his lips closer to Miharu's. Then he pulled back quickly. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have... we.." Yoite felt what blod he had in his body, rise to his cheeks.

Gau cringed slightly, but he didn't let it show to Raiko. "Okay." He agreed to Raiko's request. "Jus promise you'll come back for me and not get hurt." Gau leaned to grab his crutch. As long as he had that, he could walk by himself. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Miharu's eyes softened,

"There's no need to apologize, Yoite. You've done nothing wrong," He said, taking Yoite's hand, "Let's go before the train starts to depart again." He said, leading him into the train station.

Raikou made sure he grabbed his crutch and began to head into the hallway and towards the elevator,

"I would never abandon you, Gau." He said. He couldn't promise the end of the sentence. With Yoite's kira and Miharu's shinra banshou he couldn't ensure his own safetly.

He finally made it to Yukimi's car,

"Good morning."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Yoite nodded, embarrassed at what just happened. The cold feeling started to invade his body once they exited the train. The only warmth he had left was from his hand with was clasped with Miharu's. He didn't dare say a word. He didn't want to make any mistakes, or make Miharu angry again. They ran into the station, where the cold wind couldn't reach them. There was a map on the side wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Yukimi opened up the driver's door,

"I was wondering if you were ever going to show up," He said, also in a disguise. They figured if they weren't easily noticed, they could easily get closer to Miharu and Yoite, "Oh I'll help." He said opening the door for the brat. Once he, Raikou, and Gau were in the car he began to drive off.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Miharu looked at the map,

"We're here," He said pointing with his free hand, "We should head here." He said pointing two towns over.

Raikou helped Gau into the car,

"Let's go search a few towns over," He suggested, "We could take the free way and go farther."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Yoite nodded, in the next town, he figured that they should probably confuse the ones following him, or else they would be running forever. Yoite took Miharu's bag from him. "Ill carry it for you." He said, slinging it over his shoulder. He clasped his hand in Miharu's tightly and walked out of the station. The air had grown colder than the day before. Soon, Yoite knew it was going to snow. And then their problems would be of warmth rather than who was folwing them.

Gau propped his leg up on the back seat of Yukimi's car. "Do you think they got that far on their own? I don't see them as being that resourceful." Gau eyed at Yukimi who was driving. "Maybe someone is leading them out of our way." Gau turned his head towards Raiko. "Didn't you say you almost had them last night?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Miharu watched as Yoite took the weight for him. Sure, it wasn't that heavy, but it was a gesture of general concern. So he smiled in response to such a soft gesture. He watched as he was led out of the station, looking up at the yucky looking sky. The clouds filled the sky, painting the sky a grey shade. Not only that, but the tempatures seemed lower. Miharu didn't think to pack any heavy clothing. Even with Yoite's scarf his skin was laced with goosebumps. He knew if he was cold Yoite must have been much colder,

"We should make sure we get there before night-time," Miharu suggested, "During the night the tempature is even colder out."

Raikou shrugged,

"Who knows. I honestly can't say I know either of them well enough to say weither they would or would not," He said, "What matters is the facts say they do and we have to follow and capture them. They've made it obvious that they don't want to return without force." Upon hearing Gau's next sentence he turned toward him,

"Even if that was true, after the first few times I'm sure they would understand the repeated action and figure it out for themselves," Raikou explained, in deep thought, "So, I believe it may perhaps be the best thing to search for them. Last night, I believe Miharu caught a glimpse of me, and must have told Yoite. Upon telling him, they must have escaped."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:53 am

Yukimi took an exit, finally getting onto the highway. After Gau looked at him, he knew Gau was supicious of him. But getting angry would only make him seem more supicious, so instead he remained calm,

"Why would I help them leave?" He said casually, looking the mirror directly at Gau, "Don't you think I'm worried about Yoite? Out in this weather with his condition? I'd rather him be right by my side knowing he's safe. And to what you said Raikou..." He then began to speak towards him,

"Yoite is protective of that little brat, so that's completely believeable."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Yoite looked down at Miharu, still holding onto his small hand. He looked cold. The chilling air whipped around them. Yoite stopped, and started to unbutton his jacket. Underneath he had a long sleeve, turtle neck sweater. He wrapped his large black coat over Miharu's shoulders. "You need it more than I do." He said, stretching his neck and stiff shoulders. He he stretched, his turtle neck lowered and showed off his blackened bruised skin. It had proceeded to take over his body. I'm going to die soon, I don't need the coat if that fate is inevitable.

Gau sighed. "Yeah I guess." He suspected Yukimi for leading Yoite and Miharu away from them. He was Yoites father figure after-all. Gau leaned against the back car down, practically laying on the long back seat. He thought of the way Yoite looked after Miharu. If he were to fight Raiko for the Shinra Banshou, he might die from using too much of his kira."This won't end well." He said in a sad tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Miharu looked up at him slightly with worried eyes,

"But...aren't you cold yourself?" He asked, he wasn't paying attention and bumped into an elderly women, he turned to her, "Um I'm sorry." He said slight embarrased.

"It's a bit cold for you boys to be out in almost nothing," She said regarding to the fact that they weren't in heavy clothing. She noticed them holding hands, and assumed they were brothers, "How about you come to my house and I'll fix you up with some better clothing?" She asked sincerely and kindly.

"Umm..." Miharu looked up at Yoite. It wouldn't be a bad idea, after all, wearing shorts in this weather probably wasn't the best for him, and there was a possibility that they could get a free meal out of this woman afterall.

Raikou sighed,

"Fate can always be altered, Gau," He said looking out the window in thought, "Perhaps things will end for the best. Afterall, if they're both suffering from being with the Grey Wolves, perhaps it's a good thing that we're chasing them down. Death isn't an option for Miharu...but...the commander said if needed we may have to kill Yoite but..." Raikou paused, he couldn't kill Yoite. Yoite had saved Gau's life. He still owed him, so there was no way he would kill him,

"I owe Yoite. I will try not to kill him. I will try to take him back alive."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Yoite felt a gust of wind blow past them. It hit him to his core and he coughed. The little old lady looked innocent enough. If it was a trap, he could easily fight his and Miharu's way out of it. "Okay." Yoite nodded, folowing the old lady.

Gau sighed loudly. "Sure you won't try to kill him, but we all know Yoite. When he doesn't want something, he'll blow away anyone in his way." The car hit a bump on the road and popped Gau up slightly. He hissed at the sudden pain. He wished that he had grabbed his medicine before they left, but he hadn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Yukimi sighed, telling the full truth,

"Yoite won't fight for himself. The only time he will fight is when he's protecting that brat, or when he's ordered to fight." Yukimi said, "I bet the brat is the one who wanted to leave, and Yoite just followed." He said lying near the end.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Miharu trusted Yoite's opinion and walked with him, squeezing his hand slightly in approval. He watched as they walked a good town over to her house. It was small, but it looked cozy. Upon entering Miharu was hit with a wave of heat, that burned his skin, but in a good way. It felt so good.

"Okay, here we are!" She said smiling, "Have a seat, would you like anything? I actually almost have my stew done, I just have to add an onion or two." She handed Miharu a blanket, leading them both over to the couch,

"I'll get the stuff in just a moment but for now warm up with this."

Miharu sat down the couch, and once Yoite did, placed the blanket over the both of them, still wearing his scarf and coat. They smelt like him. He liked that scent.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:22 am

After having a hot meal, Miharu got up, wearing his new clothes that were given to him by the kind lady. It was around the warmest time of the day now, so it was going to be best if they started to move now,

"Yoite, we should get going." He said now wearing a pair of jeans, gloves, a coat, that the the lady had provided him, and a sweater underneath that.

Raikou watched the view change until Yukimi pulled into a town. He got out of the car, and looked at Yukimi,

"Search in the car with Gau, I don't want him to strain himself or get sick," Raikou said shutting the door, and began to search the town, "I can't see him die just like she did."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Yoite had gotten his coat back and also his scarf. Now that they were both warm, they thanked the lady and left. Yoite had a full stomach now, but he was still lacking a good amount of sleep. "Come on Miharu." He said softly, taking Miharu's hand in his once more. They walked out into the street, choosing whichever way to run, as long as it was running away from the Gray Wolves.

Gau watched as Raiko left him in the car with Yukimi. "When was the last time you saw Yoite, eh?" Gau asked, he was still suspicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Yukimi rested his head back a moment, acting like he was in thought, then looked at the road again,

"I believe it was when he stopped by, asking for some lemonade." He said calmly, If anything, I could just dump this punk. It's not like he could walk anyway.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Miharu nodded, walking by Yoite's side,

"We should be able to make it to the next town...hopefully," He said moving a little closer to Yoite, "Once we're a good enough distance away, I will try to use the Shinra Banshou again."

Raikou had looked around the town, but there was no evidence of them ever being there,

"We're a step behind," He thought out loud, "But I know where they are. Maybe...if I could seperate them, I could get Miharu alive, and not even have to confront Yoite."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Yoite paused while walking. He held tightly onto Miharu's hand. The Shinra Banshou was a dangerous thing, and Yoite knew that Miharu was only use it to grant him selfish wish. Which now seemed extremely stupid to him. "Miharu..." Yoite said calmly. "Don't use it." It could kill Miharu, and then the world wouldn't have either Miharu or Yoite. "Just don't-" Yoite jerked forward, his lungs constricting and making it hard for him to breath. The air wasn't getting into his system, he started to cough, hoping that his coughed would free whatever hold fate had on his life. They weren't working the way he had planned. Yoites lips started to turn blue. He fell to his knees. Please don't let this be the end.

Gau glared at Yukimi. "Really? That's all he asked for?" He crossed his arms over his chest. He really didn't believe that Yukimi was completely telling the truth. "Yukimi..." Gau tried to resituate himself in the car. He leaned up against the back of Yukimi's car seat. His face on the shoulder area. "You do know what is going to happen if you're lying." Gau smirked. He had his good sides, mostly around Raiko, but when he had an itch that needed to be scratched, he let his dark side through. "So, what happened really?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next