Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 6 Empty Re: The Chase- Nabari No Ou

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:56 am

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 6 Miharu

Miharu's eyes widened as Yoite was having trouble breathing,

"Yoite! Yoite!" He ignored the words that Yoite had said eariler, he didn't want Yoite to die. So instead of granting Yoite's wish, he was going to try to grant his own wish. SHINRA BANSHOU! I need you! I really really need you right now! I'll do anything if you'll help me please! Please help me!! He begged, tears leaking from the corners of his eyes, he didn't want Yoite to die, because he would be all alone. I knew you would crawl back to me....anything...? You sound so desperate....I guess I'll help you.... Miharu felt the power of the Shinra Banshou take over him, in the middle of the town despite the numerous people watching. The heavy energy took over him, and he began to approach Yoite.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 6 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou quickly turned, as he felt the heavy presence of the Shinra Banshou,

"It's been awakened." He said running in the direction where the aura was coming from, he had to get there, and fast, afterall, the boss didn't want it to be wasted on something stupid, "Yukimi, please get Gau out of here..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:31 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 6 Yukimi

Yukimi was going to think of a smartass response, but decided against it,

"Yoite is a plain and simple kid," He said putting a cigarette in his mouth, lighting it, "So, you of all people shouldn't question him." He said blowing out a puff of smoke. He then sensed the Shinra Banshou,

"No time to talk we had to get moving."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:45 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 6 Yoite-1

Yoite felt life slipping from his cold fingers. His knees trembled, as he propped himself up from the ground with one arm, the other clutching his chest. He looked up towards Miharu, a heavy aura surrounding him. "No..." He managed to get out, through his gasping breaths. He then collasped to the ground. Miharu was getting closer, the Shinra Banshou letting out an overwhelming power.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 6 Nabari_43

Gau sat back, feeling the air begin to ripple with intense power. "Go back to where we dropped off Raiko. It feels like the energy iis coming from behind us." This was more important than trying to figure out if Yukimi was lying. Raiko might be in trouble if they didn't make it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Miharu's body was now almost a vessel, with only one objective: To save Yoite. He came closer, his eyes were wide he was filled up with so much power, his head felt like it was going to spilt, but he kept moving. He went over to Yoite, playing a hand onto him, healing the chest that was refusing Yoite air. But, the Shinra Banshou wanted something in return. There. I healed your pathetic friend. Now I get what I want, you promised me Miharu. What do you want? Some blood, don't worry it won't hurt.....much. As the power of the Shinra Banshou resided, blood pushed through Miharu's lips, and he collasped to the ground, his eyes closing.

Raikou skidded to a stop as he made it to where Yoite and Miharu were. He watched Miharu fall to the ground, This makes my job simpler yet harder in different aspects. He went to the boy, he figured he would try and heal him later. He picked up the boy over his shoulder, getting him would be the first priority. He then turned, and began to walk away, in hopes that he wouldn't have to fight Yoite.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Yukimi nodded, making a swift U-turn and began to speed back to where they had dropped off Raikou, after driving farther, following the dimenishing aura of the Shinra Banshou, he finally made it to the scene, getting out of his car, he saw Raikou with Miharu. He glanced over to Yoite. He hoped he could avoid a fight with him, he then turned to Raikou,

"Got him? Then let's hurry and go."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Yoite had blacked out when Miharu placed a hand on his chest. His breathing became easier, but he was still unable to move because of such power that had been pushed into him to heal his contricted lungs. He didn't even notice as Miharu was being taken away, he was just out cold on the ground. Raiko had gone off with Miharu, and now a crowd was surrounding Yoite. Once opening his eyes, he stared into unknown faces. His body felt completely different. He was warm, actually warm. His hearing was perfect, listening in on the smallest sounds. His vision wasn't blurred. Miharu had healed a lot more than just his lungs. He gave Yoite his life back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Miharu had been severely bruised internally, but, in time he would heal. He slowly opened his eyes, to find he was in a room that was empty except for him, a bed, and a door without a handle on the inside. He tried to sit up, but it hurt to do so. He cringed, realizing his hands were bound. The Grey Wolves caught me? What about Yoite? Is he okay? Yoite....I can't remember what happened...

Raikou was standing in the hallway, leaning up against the wall outside Miharu's door. He was to wait there until further orders. He was happy he didn't have to fight Yoite, afterall, he owed him. Miharu-kun however recieved much damage from the Shinra Banshou, but at least we know now that he can for sure use it.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Yoite had gotten away from the frantic crowd. He looked around, Miharu was no where to be found. He then sensed a remaining esence of the Shinra Banshou. It led back the direction they had been running away from. "No... Yoite said, sprinting off. He felt revived, all of his health back. "They can't have you." He got to the train station, but had no money. He had to hitch hike his way back. But Yoite would do anything to get Miharu back. Anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Yukimi entered the hallway that Raikou was in,

"They are planning to make him use it, even in the condition he's in."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:02 am

Miharu laid still for a long time, ignoring the pain in his torso. He then opened his eyes, staring at the ceiling. If they have me...I'm fine with that. But...I don't think I can use it again...if I do, it'll be the end of me.

Raikou glanced over at Yukimi with concerned eyes,

"Are you sure? I don't think," He paused for a moment, looking at the door, "I don't think he's in any condition to use that thing right now."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Gau's leg had stopped bothering him after he started to take his medication. He was walking down the hall, or rather limping, with his crutch when he saw Raiko and Yukimi starting by Miharu's door. "Raiko-san!" He steadied himself and waved his crutch in the air. "Yukimi! Hey!" Things were better now that they got Miharu back, but when Gau saw Raiko and Yukimi's faces, he couldn't help but feel the depression in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Miharu turned onto his side, taking in deep breaths, coughing a little rements of blood from earlier that day, As long as Yoite is safe, nothing matters to me...I don't care if something else happens to me. He looked his surroundings, rather calm. He knew that he was going to have to use it. The Shinra Banshou. He sighed deeply, I only hoped that I could say good-bye to you.

Raikou gave a really sad,

"...hey..." He said in an unusual quiet and soft tone. He never spoke so quietly unless something was completely wrong. His head was reared toward the ground, a rather depressed look upon his face. He's only a kid...younger then even Gau. If he uses it, it'll take his life....I agree with our plans...but...why must it take the life of someone whom didn't even want to be apart of this?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:54 pm

"Hey..." Yukimi said, without even calling Gau any names, which was odd. He also didn't say much. Usually he always had something to say to everything. He was happy that Yoite was safe, but couldn't help but feel sorry for Miharu, who was suffering.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Gau sighed, walking up to his two comrades. "Tomorrow is when their going to force him to use it again." He leaned on his crutch. "Sorry for bringing bad news, but you two have to understand that's why we brought Miharu back." Gau waved a hand in the air, trying to swat away the bad aura. Gau did like Miharu, and he knew the Shinra Banshou was a dangerous thing, but nothing could be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 am

"Oh course I know that you dumbass!" Yukimi fuse was suddenly lit, "But don't you give a damn!? Why can't he freaking wait until it won't KILL him to use it!? But that's right, you wouldn't think of it that way you little punk! Now if it were freaking Raikou it would be a different story to it, wouldn't it!? Huh!? HUH!?" He said menancing to the younger male, he then stormed off, punching the wall, causing the drywall to break through, leaving a hole. Upon storming out he slammed the door hard.

(I just think Yukimi would be fustrated with everything so he would explode ^^ I'm not trying to signal that I'm mad at anybody)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Oh snap.

Gau stared wide eyed at Yukimi as he stormed off. Then he slumped against the wall, and slid down to the floor, totally defeated. "I do care." He said. "But its not my choice." Gau looked up at Raiko, his eyes brimming with tears. "I can't deny it, if it were you instead of Miharu, I would do anything to save you from it, because I love you." Gau wiped his face. "I can't do anything about Miharu."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Raikou watched Yukimi storm off, he knew how he felt. He knew he was only upset because he knew Yoite loved Miharu even more then he loved Yukimi. He glanced down at Gau, whom was in now in tears. He approached him, kneeling down so that he was at the same height as Gau, he took the hand away that was trying to fiercely wipe the tears away in embarrasement. He took his own hand, and gently wiped the tears from his now red circled eyes. Moving close to his face he said in his soft, soothing voice,

"Hush now...if you feel the same way as Yoite does, Yoite will return for him....I have no doubts in that." Brushing away the any remaining tears that he's noticed, he closed the gap that had been between them, placing his lips onto Gau's. He was giving him a pleasure that he knew Gau wanted. He cared for Gau deeply, and in fact loved him. He never wanted to show this fact, however, because he feared it would be used against him by his enemies.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Yoite was standing by the side of the road. He held out his thumb and holding onto Miharu's bag. He wasn't sure for how long he was out when Miharu was taken. All he knew was that he woke up and Miharu wasn't there. A car was heading down the road and it slowed, stopping in front of him. The passenger window rolled down and the driver asked where he was going. Yoite walked up to the car. "I'm heading back that way." He pointed in the direction the car was going, which was conveniently the way back into town. The driver nodded and Yoitee got into the car. They drove off.

Gau pulled away quickly. "Raiko-san?" He asked, but then saw the look in his crush's eyes. He blushed fiercly, adding to the redness of his face from the tears. He couldn't believe Raiko had just kissed him. He was sure he would never get any response from Raiko, because he always believed Raiko was like that. But now that he had just been kissed by said person, he wasn't so sure anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:15 am

Raikou pulled the smaller frame into a sweet embrace, he wasn't the best at speaking words of love to Gau, because he really loved him. No words could describe how much he cared for him, so he figured no string of words would even matter,

"Words do not matter.....but...I love you." He said into his ear, he pulled away with a soft smile, "Don't worry. Yoite will come." He said, but he left out the fact he would be fighting Yoite. If Yoite used kira, it could be the end of him,

"You should go and rest."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Yoite stood outside of the large building complex. He had stripped from his large coat, because his body had regained a normal temperature. He no longer had his gloves either, the blackness that plagued his skin was gone. He really was healed. But Yoite knew that if he started using Kira again, it would be bad. He was only healed, not cured. It would all go back eventually over time. Yoite kicked in the front door and ran down the hallways. He knew Miharu was in there somewhere.

Gau nodded. "Yeah... Help me up?" His leg was still bum from the cave in. He could walk on it, but when it came to standing up from the ground... that was a whole new story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Raikou nodded, helping the younger male to his feet. Then, he assisted him in walking him to a room with a bed. Once there, he helped Gau sit down onto the bed, then helped move his legs over onto the bed,

"Just relax and rest." He said softly, kissing his cheek silently, then left the room, shutting the door. He knew that he would have to confront Yoite, and it wouldn't end well. He returned to his post, guarding Miharu's door. It was then when he noticed Yoite, he had arrived earlier then he hoped, but that didn't change his objection. He placed a hand on the handle of his sword, noticing Yoite's improved appearance. Whatever happened made Yoite better...the shinra banshou.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Alright thanks!

Yoite spotted Raiko. He skidded to a stop, looking down the hall towards the pink haired man. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself so he could fight properly. "Give him back." Yoite ordered, knowing Raiko was guarding Miharu's door. Yoite's eyes narrowed, seeing Raiko grab his sword. "I really don't want to fight you, Raiko. But I will if you don't move." With Yoite newly gained health, he gained more self confidence also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Raikou drew his sword, knowing full well he couldn't back down. If he did, the Grey Wolves would find out and surely have him killed dishonorably. He'd rather die in honor, even if he could avoid a fight with Yoite. I'm sorry Gau. He then looked at him,

"I can't back down. It's my orders." He said calmly, staring directly at Yoite, who was his enemy at the moment.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Yoite walked slowly towards Raiko, holding both of his hands study. He got within ten feet and slowly rose his hand. If it meant saving Miharu, he would use his kira technique. He looked Raiko straight in the eyes, pointing a finger, aiming for Raiko's arm which held his sword. "Orders? To kill an innocent boy?" He asked, not attacking just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Raikou's eyes narrowed,

"My orders are to protect the Shinra Banshou from attack, so that our leader can harrness the power for the better good of the world," He said, "In his eyes, one life is a fair price, to save millions. It is not we who will kill Miharu, it's the Shinra Banshou itself. I may not be happy with this fact, but I must follow out my orders." He said, deciding not to mention that Miharu was already injured from the Shinra Banshou, and pretty severely.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next