Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Empty Re: The Chase- Nabari No Ou

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:53 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Miharu

Miharu wasn't taken back very much, he had heard Yoite say the same thing many times, but never believed his words. He grabbed the takeout, pushing one towards Yoite, leaving it next to him. Miharu opened his and silently ate it. Yoite...I don't want you to blame yourself. You're not a monster. Your just alone. I won't let you be alone anymore, but I can't make you feel like your not alone.....

"Yoite," He said breaking the silence, "I will grant your wish.......but I.......I really don't want you to disappear..." He said quietly.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:42 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Yoite-1

Yoite looked up at Miharu, eyes wide, with fright and confusion. "You..." He stopped himself, grabbing his takeout and getting ready to eat it. He wanted to disappear, and that was what Miharu said he wouuld make happen. But now everything was turning around. For better or worse, Yoite didn't know. He slowly began eating his food. The spice was suppossed to be sharp, but again he taste nothing. It was like his taste buds had finally left him. Yoite sighed, setting his food down on the ground. "You don't want me near you anymore... I'm better off not existing." Yoite's heart throbbed, the effects from using his kira technique hitting him again.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Nabari_43

Gau had been taken to the hospital. His leg wound was treated for and now he was sitting in a white washed room, trying to sleep. He couldn't stay still though. He knew Raiko was out there, without hin, trying to find Yoite and Miharu. Sure Yukimi was with him, but Gau really wanted to be there by Raiko's side. But no, he had to be reckless and push Raiko out of the way while he got hurt. "I can probably leave tomorrow." He said to himself. "They'll give me crutches. I can do this." Gau was determined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 am

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Yukimi

Yukimi nodded to Raikou,

"Alright, let's check the next town over, I'll drive us there, we'll search it, and then go to the next town." He said getting into his car. Once Raikou was in he began to drive down the road.

After a long silent trip they made it to the next town within fifteen minutes. He got out after parking and locking his car,

"Okay let's split up and look around."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 am

Miharu stood up, somewhat upset,

"Yoite. You can believe whatever you want. But you can't change what I think about you." He said staring down at him, he opened the door, and shut it behind him. He walked outside and sat on a bench in front of the hotel sighing. Sometimes he wished that Yoite wouldn't think so negatively about himself, but he could never hate him for it..

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou nodded and began his search around the town. He walked around, making sure to check every building, corner, and alleyway. It was then he saw Miharu. He was by himself. He then turned around and walked away from him, he needed to get Yukimi, because if he found Miharu, he knew Yoite would be nearby.

He finally found Yukimi,

"I found them."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 am

Yoite puled his knees up closer to himself, when he listened to Miharu. He knew that Miharu was upset, and that he was the one troubling Miharu to begin with. He then heard the door slam shut, which was what startled him to getting up from the floor and running after him. It wasn't safe for Miharu to be out alone. Some more thugs may try to kidnap him, or worse, the Grey Wolves might find him. Yoite ran off outside and found Miharu. "Don't go out by yourself." He said, pleading at Miharu. If you were captured, I wouldn't forgive myself. You are the only one I care for. Yoite would never say that outloud. Miharu had already gotten him to speak more often, but that was too much.

Just then, Yoite's head snapped to the side, looking out into the darkness of the streets. His senses weren't that great, but when it came to sensing someone else's presence, he was dead on. "We need to run." He said, grabbing onto Miharu. "They're here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Miharu didn't make a move to get up at all at first, it looked like he was deep in thought. Then, he slowly looked up at him, staring up into his eyes for a long time,

"Yeah..." He said standing up, not looking fazed. He was closing himself up again, by being indifferent and not showing any of his emotions. He had a lot on his mind, which was all of course on Yoite. I wish I could understand you better....I thought I did, but I don't. He then let himself be pulled into a run by Yoite.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 am

Yoite ran wth Miharu back to the room. He didn't sense that anyone was following them to the room, so once they were in, he closed the door and locked it. There was no sense in paying for a room and not actually using it. "Get your stuff together. Just in case someone comes and we have to run." Yoite sat right by the door, holsing his chest because his heart was hurting him. He told himself over and over again. "I can't die, Miharu is still with me, I can't die."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Yukimi looked at Raikou,

"Then let's go." He said following Raikou, he didn't want to hurt Yoite, and he wouldn't. He already warned him that he would come after them, to follow orders. When Raikou stopped he looked at the hotel building,

"We have a lot of runs to search, let's go."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Miharu just gathered a few things together, placing him into his bookbag, still thinking about numerous things, with an indifferent look. He sat down on the bed, falling onto his back on the plushy surface, staring up at the ceiling fan, which was spinning, the light was off in the room, so it would hopefully make them think no one was there.

Raikou agreed, and started at the fifth floor, which was the highest while Yukimi began on the first. He looked for any rooms with the lights on or that seemed supicious, but careful not to disturb anyone resting at the hotel.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Yoite heard footsteps coming down the hall. He was glad that they were on the first floor, so it would be easy for him and Miharu to escape. But the footsteps were coming closer and closer. He stayed silent, hoping whoever was out in the hall would just keep going on their way. Yoite stared at Miharu on the bed. He thought of a way that he could get Miharu out as fast as possible if someone ever came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Miharu was silent, listening to the footsteps. A pair comepletely passed up their room, which was good, that meant they didn't know where they were. He inwardly sighed of relief, still being sure not to make any type of sound.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Poke poke puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Yukimi went up to the door where Yoite and Miharu were. He knew they were in there, so he leaned close against the door, first checking to see if Raikou was near.

"Yoite. It's me. I want you to listen carefully. There's a train that departs this city in ten minutes. Get to the station and on that train, quickly. Raikou is searching all the rooms carefully, go!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Yoite jumped slightly at the voice from the other side of the door. "Yukimi?" The Yukimi spoke more. Yoite listened to every word. When Yukimi was done talking and walking away, Yoite stood up quickly, running up to Miharu and pulling him up from the bed. "Miharu, let's go. The train won't wait for us." He said, holding onto Miharu's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Miharu just nodded silently, still slightly upset with Yoite, but he knew now wasn't a good time to vent out his feelings and how he was upset. So he just bottled it up inside him, letting himself be pulled to the train station. Once they were on the train he closed the window blind, so that they wouldn't be see by any passerbys. He sat their silently, resting his head back against the seat.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Yoite sat opposite from miharu. He lowered his head when he started to talk. "I'm sorry." He said softly, then lifted his head, his dark blue eyes shining from catching the light above their head. "You seem..." Yoite looked away. "... like you don't want to be near me anymore." Yoite sat back against the soft seat. Constant pain was going through his system. He didn't want to show Miharu that he was this down, but he couldn't help but let his wooping coughs out. "I'm sorry, Miharu."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Miharu drew in a deep breath. But it appeared more shaky rather then an annoyed one,

"...it's not that I don't want to be near you....Yoite....it's just....I....I feel like you always point out the negatives in yourself. You never point out the things that made me get closer to you...I just...wish you would point out the positive things. You care for the general welfare of the people that you're close to. You don't hurt innocent people, you only warn then only harm someone who is a threat," Miharu put a hand to his face, tears streaming down, "I don't know why you point out negatives...because I don't see any negatives in you. I want to grant your wish because I know you're a good person and I care about you. I don't know why you don't see that." He said slightly trembling, showing some emotion. He would never show this much emotion to anyone else.

Raikou finally searched all the rooms and found nothing. He only learned that they had infact stayed there, according to a room-keeper. So he gazed around once more for Yukimi, and once finding him he approached him,

"Alright, they were here, but Miharu must have saw me and fled with Yoite."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Yukimi sighed,

"Damn. We were so close to," He said then gazed over to Raikou, "Maybe we should stop and begin our search again tomorrow morning. No sense in searching in complete darkness, it would be a losing game." He explained as they exited the hotel.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:23 pm

You don't see the negatives, because you haven't seen some of the things I did. Yoite didn't want to say it outloud in case he disturbed the boys mental state further. All he could say was, "I'm sorry." He saw that Miharu was still wearing his scarf. He was happy that someone saw him as a good person, but being himself, Yoite could only see flaws. He stared at his gloved hands. He wasn't freezing, but his hand were frozen numb. His vision had darkened, and things were starting to look fuzzy. Yoite could care less it he ended up blind. He only wished that he would be able to hear clearly until the very end. If he couldn't hear Miharu's voice, he didn't know what would happen next. He would most likely disappear. But it was better in his mind to be gotten rid of before that could happen.

"Miharu, before, you said you didn't want me to just vanish. You, are the only one who wishes for my existance so much. Why is that?" Yoite was indifferent. Everyone knew that. He had amazing ninja capabilities, but when it came to picking up on feelings of love, envy, or any other one, he was clueless. He stared directly at Miharu's tear streaked face, hoping to find something under his masked exterior.

Gau had been sleeping in his hospital bed when he finally managed to get his cell phone back from the nurse. She had taken it, because he kept trying to send a message to Raiko when he was supposed to be sleeping. Once the aggrivated nurse left, having lost to Gau's persuasion, Gau held up the phone, punching in numbers. He was calling Raiko. Although it was late, he knew that his potential crush was awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Miharu rose his hands to his face, wiping the wetness from his face,

"It's because," He wasn't really sure how to word it, because Yoite didn't understand the meaning of love, so he was stuck on the words he needed to use to describe it, "I'm attached to you."

Raikou dug into his pants pocket in the Yukimi's car, pulling it out as it was ringing, he finally opened it and answered it,

"Oh Gau, it's you. How are you doing?" He asked watching his surroundings change around him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:48 pm

"Attached?" Yoite thought about it for a few minutes, letting the silence rise inside the train cabin. Then he knew what Miharu meant. He was pretty sure that the way he felt about Miharu, would be like an attachment. Hell, he couldn't live without him, it was more than an attachment. Yoite looked up from his downward glance at Miharu. "I think I am attached to you also." He said, a slight happiness in his voice. A smile tried to form on his lips, but he couldn't control his emotions to that extent. He kept the same distanced look on his face.

Gau smiled into the phone once hearing Raiko's voice. "They healed me up, and I'm thinking on leaving sometime soon." He was going against the hospital. They wanted him to stay a few days, just to make sure his wound didn't reopen and get infected. "Have you found them?" He asked, referring to Miharu and Yoite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Miharu looked up at Yoite, with a somewhat surprised look but his face settled. His eyes felt heavy, from lack of much needed rest. He stared out the window for a long time before falling asleep, his head resting against Yoite's side, not purposely doing so.

Raikou frowned, even though Gau wouldn't see it,

"I'm afraid not, we found them but they fled. So I'm afraid we're going to have to capture them by force," He said in response to his question, "Don't push yourself. Even if you have permission to walk around don't be afraid to rest a few extra days.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:14 am

Yukimi finally drove all the way back to the base, parking the car. He locked the door and said good night to Raikou,

"I'll meet you back here in the morning," He said, heading down the hallway. He made it to his room, unlocking the door and entering. He sat down at his computer desk, typing away at a novel he needed to finish, "Get far away...."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Yoite was dead tired. He closed his eyes for only a moment, and quickly fell asleep. He knew he should've stayed awake for Miharu. They didn't know what ninjas would be after them at any given moment. Yoite leaned his head ontop of Miharu's since it was the closest thing, and warmer then the cold glass window. He then began to dream, dream of what his life would be like if he didn't gain the kira technique. He wouldny be dying. He would just be a normal sixteen year old boy. Well, not exactly normal. He had these feelings for Miharu that he couldn't quite explain, but he did know they were far from normal.

Gau frowned into the phone. "They really don't want to come back, huh?" Gau sighed, he situated himself on the bed to be more comfortable. When Raiko said not to push himself, Gau smiled. "Ill be fine." He gave out a laugh. "You were the one who made sure it didn't get any worse than it was. I owe you one, Raiko-san." His cheeks filled with blood, causing him to blush. "Raiko-san... I..." He stopped himself, embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:50 pm

Raikou got out of the car, still on the phone,

"Yes, but it put you through pain, so there's no reason to thank me. I should have stopped it from happening," Raikou said, unlocking his room door, "I won't ask you to not go with me tomorrow, but only go if you feel like you're up to it. So, I'll meet you at the hospital tomorrow, Good-Night Gau." He said kindly, hanging up the phone. He stared down for a few moments...knowing tomorrow was going to be possibly bloody.

The next morning, Raikou rose, this time wearing a disguise, which looked like an average persons clothes. His hair was down with a brown cap on his head. He walked down the street, finally making it to the entrance of the hospital Gau was at.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next