Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New 14th Noah

+3
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 Empty Re: The New 14th Noah

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:54 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 Tyki_avi

Tyki Looked down apon Allen and said to him, "Well you don't have to eat. I'm just saying it something that can take your mind oiff of the pain. Skin was able to get over his stigma by sucking on hard candies." Tyki walked over to the coffee table where a bowl of assorted hard candies, in honor of Skin, sat. Tyki grabbed a hand full of candy and let them all drop back into the bowl except for a hard peppermint. Tyki unwrapped it and threw it into his mounth, he needed something to subsitute for his cigarette. "If you want one" tyki offered as he started to suck on the candy, "just let us know and we'll give you one."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:59 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 BothSides-1
"Give me whatever kind," Allen said at last. He didn't really care about the flavor as long as it took his mind off the pain. If it had worked for Skin, maybe it would work for him.

(ew, short post)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:06 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 932171

Lavi looked over at Lenalee and stared. Was there anything that any of them could do to save Allen? He doubted it.

Slowly, Lavi closed the window and walked over to Lenalee. He set his hands on her shoulders and looked down at her. "Lenalee, we have to go after him. They had to have gone into the 15th's Ark, right? That's where the Noah reside." Lavi shuddered at the thought of seeing every Noah, all at once, with Allen by there side. "Our only problem is where, and how we're going to get there."

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 008

At this point, Kanda didn't care for Allen so much. His only concern was going after the Noah, and figuring out why Allen was chosen.

Kanda turned away from the two of them and headed for the door. He then stopped suddenly, and said, without turning his head, "Go talk with Komui. He might know how to get you two in there."

Last edited by love4Sora on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:12 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 LenaleeIcon
Lenalee froze. "If we tell Komui... What if Lvellie finds out?! If he found out, we'd all be in a lot of trouble. Maybe even tried for heresy..." She didn't want to put her brother through that. She remembered how he'd reacted when she'd suggested having her Innocence planted into her by Hevlaska when Lulubelle had attacked. "We probably... wouldn't survive is Lvellie discovers what happened..."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:06 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 SC8024

While they were all waiting for Tyki to return, Jasdero and Devit were sitting in their own corner attempting to play rock, paper, scissors with one hand and holding their pistoles in the other. Devit asked Jasdero, "ready?"
Jasdero nodded with a smile
Devit then said as the twins pounded their fists lightly onto thier pistoles, "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"
Jasdero fired his pistole at the ground right infront of Devit
Devit grabbed Jasdero by the vest and yelled at his twin, "what the hell are you smoking? why'd ya' do that?"
Jasdero snickered and then explaind to his brother, "you said shoot." he snickered again and they started to wrestle just as Tyki came into the door.

"Oye, everyone. I brought our new brother home."

The two of them were excited to see the new Noah and when they laid their eyes on Allen they both turned to each other with faces of disbelief. "Cross's..." devit started in a startled voice.
"apprentince..." jasdero continued in the same voice
"IS THE NEW NOAH!!!" the both screamed together. the two of them started running around, shooting at each other and causing a general ruckass. After Tyki laid Allen down, they slunk to the back of the one of the other couches, eyeing Tyki and Allen and they asked in unison, "you're serious that he's the new Noah?"

At the same time Road was waiting on the love seat throwing her teddy bear up in the air. She watched Allen come into the room with much enthusiasm. She really wanted to run up and glomp him again liked the last time she saw him but she saw that he was generally sick with the stigma. She was surprised as well when she found out that Allen was the next Noah and she thought to herself, I knew there was a reason i loved him. She listened quietly yet impactiently as Tyki was trying to offer relief to Allen and he finally gave in and said, "Give me whatever kind," Road was the first one out of her seat and swiped a piece of candy from the bowl as Tyki leaned forward out of his seat to try and grab one for him.

She skipped over to his counch and kneeled down beside him. she unwrapped the candy and pushed it into Allen's mouth, "Here you go, Allen-kun" she said in her girly voioce, "It's cherry."she started stroking Allen's head and she tried to comfort him. "it's gonna be fine," she started to say to him in almost a whisper, "I'm gonna take real good care of you." she smiled at him as she continued to stroke his head

Tyki sat down at the couch that the Twins were hidding behind and he said to them, "I know, I was surprised too when i found out but he clearly is displaying the stigma. So he is in fact a Noah." It was just then that Allen asked for a piece of candy and , to be kind he leaned forward and reached for the Bowl but Road took one before he could even touch a single piece. he sat back and watched Road nurse Allen and thought to himself, She's gonna be a happy camper with him here
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Allen let Road fuss over him. There wasn't any point in refusing, since he definitely wasn't about to get off the couch. "Thanks," he muttered.

The cherry flavor was strong, but not too bad. It did help a little to take his mind off the stigma, but he still ached all over. His head started spinning again. He closed his eyes and groaned. "God, I hate this transformation thing," he muttered.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:18 pm

Lavi let go of Lenalee and sat down on Allen's bed. "Yeah. If they find out, they'll be against Allen and they'll even kill him, even if he was still human."

Lavi didn't know what to do, or who to go to. They could go ask Bookman, but what could he do? Then again.....he was Bookman.

But then again, Kanda was right. Komui would have some idea of how to find the 15th's Ark. Question is: How will they ask him without Lvellie finding out.

Or maybe.......

"Lenalee, do you think there would be a door that led to the 15th's Ark inside the 14th's Ark?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:23 pm

"That's... a possibility..." Lenalee said. She took her Dark Boots from the floor and tossed Lavi's hammer back to him. "We'd have to look without the others finding out, though."

(Ew, short post again)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:32 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 Earl

Earl stepped into the room. " Hello, my children" Walking over the couch were his new Noah layed. " Hello, Allen Walker. Welcome to your new home." Truning his head he patted Road on the head. " Road, were is my Lero?" While waiting for her answer, the Earl trun to look at the rest of his children. " You all should be nice to your new brother. Tyki. my son-" Truning his eyes upon him " I didn't expect you to retrieve him so quickly. " The Earl smiled " This is the upper hand we need. My children you have to wait just a little bit long then we may have your huge party with the world!" He laughed He truned back to Road.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:37 pm

((shim......better grammar please........))

Lavi caught his hammer and looked down at it. Getting inside the ark would be a challenge if they weren't going to get caught. They would have to do it when the Science Department is either to busy to even notice them, or during their break.

"Lenalee, do you know if the Science Department is working with the Ark at night. I'm sure they have guards or something, but still....There has to be some point in time when there isn't anyone looking after the Ark, right?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:41 pm

((i like my picture because it's got all four of them in it and i don't have to keep reposting pics))

"Oh, it's starting another cycle." Road commented to herself about Allen who seemed to be enveloped in pain, as she was ignoring the Earl; she had no idea where Lero went anyways. She got up quickly and left the room but she whispered to the twins as she passed them in an irritated voice, "Help him!"

The twins looked from the Earl, to road and then back to each other with confused faces. They had no idea what to do; they weren't good with people. They slid in close to Tyki and Devit whispered to him, "Oye, Tyki. What should we do?"

Tyki was still sucking on his candy and was getting slightly annoyed by the Twin's overreaction to Allen and the fact that he couldn't smoke around Allen. "How about you acctually get him a pillow." Tyki sujested. He thought he should have done that in the first place but was too busy just getting him situated into the room which was hard enough since Allen could barely walk.

The twins looked at each other with smiles and Jasdero said to his twin, "Oh yeah. we can do that." He snickered and then they ran over to the love seat and grabbed a round pillow for Allen. Devit gently lifted Allen's head and said, to him "Hold on a sec." Jasdero slid the pillow under his head and he said with a sniker, "There you go, excorsist-kun." devit hit him over the head and he said to his twin, "Baka! don't call him that!" and then they walked away from Allen's sofa as Devit continued to pound on Jasdero and Jasdero was tryoing to apologize between hits.

At that time Road came back with a bowl of cold water and a wash cloth. she dampened the cloth and then laid it over Allen's head to try and contorll the pain. "there you go."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 pm

The Earl stand back and watch Road for a second. Mmmm. The Earl started to tease Road. " Well, Road what a pretty bride you will make for Allen-kun. He chuckled blackly. " I think you need to find Lero for me. Leave Allen alone for a bit. He need his rest for the wedding." The Earl was enjoying himself. " Run along my little Tomboy. Find Lero and then I'll let you care for him."

(((don't know what to say.)))

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Lenalee thought a moment. "I think they're studying it all the time anymore. Lvellie's pushing for the department to finish their studying so we can use it without needing Allen." She frowned at the thought. "We have to find a way in... I know!" She clapped her hands together. "What if we release Komulin V?" Her brother had recently completed yet another Komulin, but it was hidden away from the rest of the Science Department. She only knew about it because she'd stumbled upon it.

Allen grunted. "Please don't joke around, Earl," he grumbled. Even if he was a Noah, he wasn't about to marry Road. It was even worse now that he was a Noah. "If I'm supposed to be like her brother, wouldn't that be incest?"

The pain in his head started pulsing in rythm with his heart beat. Everything around him became distorted again. He closed his eyes and let his head drop back agianst the pillow. Mental note: thank Tyki for the pillow, he thought. Well, it was the twins who gave it to him, but Tyki was the one who told them to. His hands clenched into a fist again. "Why does it have to hurt so much...?" Allen muttered to no one in particular.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:13 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 SC924

Road flung an arm around him and she said softly to Allen, "either way i still love you." and she kissed him on the cheak. She took back her arm, looked up at the Earl with puppy dog eyes and said, "I dunno where Lero is. I haven't played with him in two days." She stood up and fixed her skirt and said, "but I'll look for him anyways." and with that Road left the room.

Tyki picked up one of his books sitting on the coffee table and started to find where he left off in it. while he did so he answered Allen's question with, "It's because the stigma is rearranging the composition of your body. We're superhumans that have denser muscle mass and rapid regenerating cells. Our bodies are made of slightly different materials than a normal human's. Acctually the process might be harder on you because of the innocecne in your heart and left arm. I'm still not sure what the Noah Gene will exactly do about that. You might not be able to activate you're innocence any more."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:24 pm

"Then what am I supposed to do about my arm?" Allen asked. "Before I could use my Innocence, I couldn't move my arm very well. If I can't use my Innocence, will my arm stop working the right way?"

The pain was getting to be unbearable again. He closed his eyes, but tears still escaped from under his eye lids. He cried out and started to thrash against the pain. It was too much. Too much for him. Too much pain. "It hurts!" he shouted. "Make it stop! Please!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:46 pm

"I told you, Nii-san," Tyki said as he started to cruch down on the last remains of his peppermint, "I'm not sure what will happen, for all i know your Noah ability is that you can use the Innocence. But what I do know is that something is going to happen when the Noah Gene starts to rearrange the make up of your heart and left arm." Tyki watched in displeaseure as Allen started wincing in pain again.

Road came back into the Room with Lero in her hands and declared, "Found him; he was under your bed, Earl." Road looked down Allen as he started struggling in intence pain. "Tyki," she said to him in a concerned voice, "Why don't you play that song for him?" She looked over at the black, grand piano which was behind Allen's sofa.

"Must I?" tyki said in slight disappointment since he had just started to read his book.

"You're the only one who can play it besides the Earl." Devit said to Tyki in a monotone voice as he was now preocupied with his pistole. "yeah, we play, how you put it? off key." Jasdero added with a snicker as He watched his twin play with his gun.

Tyki sighed, closed his book, stoood up and walked over to the piano. He sat down and took off his top hat and began to play the song.

Road hummed along with the intro and then started to sing the lyrics for Allen in hopes that he would start to calm down again.

Soshite bouya wa nemuri ni tsuite
Ikizuku hai no naka no honoo
Hitotsu, futatsu to

Ukabu fukurami itoshii yokogao
Daichi ni taruru ikusen no
Yume, yume

Gin no hitomi no yuragu yoru ni
Umare o chita kagayaku omae
Ikuoku no toshitsuki ga
Ikutsu inori o tsuchi e kaeshite mo

Watashi wa inori tsuzukeru
Dou ka kono ko ni ai o
Tsunai da te ni KISU o

((how well am i doing for Jasdero and Devit?i just kinda catagorized them as under the influence of A.D.H.D. and got serious when they were in a fight))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Allen felt the pain ease again, but it didn't go away completely. He opened his eyes and glanced at Road. She had a really pretty voice, but he wasn't about to tell her that. If he did, she would glomp him, regardless of the pain he was in.

He felt cold all of a sudden. It was as if someone had dumped a bucket of ice water on him. He shivered uncontrollably. He couldn't stop, nor could he get warm. Joy, he thought, I have a fever and I'm freezing at the same time.

(You're doing great as the Twins. Our wonderful ADHD heroes. Laughing)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 pm

"Thank you Road." He tucked Lero under his arm and listened to the song that was being sung. The Earl mummed to the song. God I love this song!! he thought. Looking over at his new child, the Earl's grin got bigger. Allen Walker is now mine..this is want the Noahs need...our upper hand in this battle. He grabbed a blanket and put it over Allen. "Close your eyes.. the pain will stop soon. Want other piece of candy?" The Earl stared down at Allen. "You are now my child. Rest peacefully, my son." He slowly back out of the room. "Have fun my children!" He called out be for he disappeared.

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 pm

Tyki looked over to see how Allen was fairing under the spell of their song. he didn't looked to be in pain anymore but now looked as though he was cold. "Oye, Jasdevi," Tyki said to the twins in an annoyed voice as he continued to play the song, "go get Allen another blanket."

they both turned around to look at Tyki, trying to concentrait on his song and Devit started to say to him, "why should we get him a-"

"Just do it already!" Tyki said to the two of them in an even more irritated voice. Tyki was reaching the end of the song and he changed the end so that it flowed into the begining of the songh again and he started to play it again to keep Allen in a rested state.

Road decided to hum the second time through song and she sat the the end of the couch where Allen's head laid and she rubbed his sholder to try and get him to relax more.

Jasdero and Devit came back with a blanket each (Jasdero acctually came back with three) and they laid them down on on their couch. They picked out a light blue one and they laid it over Allen and Jasdero asked him, "How's that? Hee Hee" the twins stood back a little looked over Allen with everyone else and they both started to hum the harmony of the song. This was the the true colors of Noahs being displayed; all they cared about was just looking after one another."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:27 pm

Allen caccooned himself in the blanket and continued to shake. He was freezing, but the blanket did help. It was warm and soft, a lot like the one in his room back at the Order. He felt a pang of home sickness for the Black Order--for home.

He felt some pain again, but it was dying down again. He hoped it would be all over soon. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm

When the four Noah finished their time the second time through Allen had acctually fallen asleep. Tyki put his finger up to shush everyone and he pointed down at Allen o show that he was asleep. "we should let him be now," Tyki whispered to the group, "I'll stay here and watch over him to make sure he doesn't have another episode."

Road nodded her head with a smile, bent over and kissed Allen on the forehead and whispered to him, "Pleasant dreams, Allen-kun." and left the room on tip-toes

Jasdero and Devit both placed a gentle hand on Allen's sholder and whispered in unison, "Sleep well, Nii-san." and the strolled out of the Room quietly.

Tyki simply nodded and then began to play softly on the piano Fantasy on Sleepers Wake to keep Allen calm, seeing as their melodies were keeping the pain away. While he was playing, his stomache began to gurggle. Damn, he thought to himself as he continued to play, I haven't had breakfast yet and now its almost time for lunch...

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:48 pm

((wow.....this sounds like the ending to a children's story book. XD it's nice though.))

((there would most likely be some sort of library full of records at headquarters, right?))

Lavi's eye twitched as the word "Komulin" was spoken. He remembered the last time Komui had had made a Komulin. It went out of control. All of the Komulins did, eventually.

But in this case, it was a good thing.

Lavi stood up and walked toward the open door. He quickly closed it and turned around to face Lenalee. "That might actually work." Lavi nodded, and tried to smile, but couldn't. He didn't know how to smile at the moment. How could he smile? Knowing that Allen was now their enemy.

"Alright, Lenalee. Should we go let it lose now, or later at night?" Of course, they both wanted to go let it out now, but they also knew better than to go ahead and work without a plan. The main thing they needed for that plan though was Time.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 pm

"We need to plan everything exactly," Lenalee said. "Komui programmed Komulin V to listen to me. He got sick of me destroying them all." She managed a grin. "Never thought the fail safe would come in handy like this."

Allen felt the others touch him. It felt familiar, how Road kissed his forehead and the twins patted his shoulder. It reminded him of something--something close to him.

"Mana," he muttered in his sleep. That was who everything reminded him of. It was like a family. It was the way the Black Order had made him feel. It made him smile, despite himself. Everything just felt right, somehow.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:06 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 2 Tyki_avi

A level two akuma came into the room with a sandwich for Tyki on a silver platter and set it down on the piano quietly. "thank you" he whispered to it as the Akuma walked out of the parlor. As tyki played with his right hand a simple tune, he began to Eat with his left.

"Mana"

Tyki looked down at Allen curiously as he was mummbling in his sleep. Well it doesn't seem like he's in pain, he thought to himself as he continued to eat quietly, But that name...I'm almost positive I've heard that name somewhere before...

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Lavi nodded then sat back down on the bed. He patted next to him, hoping that Lenalee would come sit next to him. "I know. I was thinking that we could have one us, most likely me, go out before Komulin V and start saying that it's out of control, again. Then in the middle of that sentance, you could have it go into the lab--"

Lavi stopped and sweatdropped. "On second thought......everyone would probably want me to stick around with them and destroy it for them...."

Lavi shook his head and said, "Er....nevermind that idea. You can send Komulin V out where the Ark's entrance is, and until people start going crazy and starting running around in a panic, you and I could hide in the backround somewhere.

"Then when people do start running around in a panic, you and I could run over onto the Ark." Lavi folded his hands and rests his chin on top of them. He thought the plan through his head slowly, making sure that it would work. So far, it seemed like it would.

"Or maybe, just to make it quicker, you could activate your innocence, and you can fly us into the Ark. Yes, that would go much quicker that way."

Lavi lifted his chin and turned to face Lenalee. "What do you think?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content