Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New 14th Noah

+3
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The New 14th Noah - Page 3 Empty Re: The New 14th Noah

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:37 am

The New 14th Noah - Page 3 LenaleeIcon
Lenalee nodded. "I like the idea, but I shouldn't use my Innocence. The light might attract unwanted attetion." She frowned. "Of course, someone might see us on the ground, too... I guess we'll have to use the Dark Boots.

"I'll tell Komulin ahead of time to stop once we get on the Ark. That way, no one will get hurt. Kanda, can I trust you to break Komulin after we escape?"

The New 14th Noah - Page 3 BothSides-1
Allen grunted as his eye activated. He ignored it though and went back to sleep. At the moment, the eye was just another annoyance with the pain. He'd deal with that problem later.

He was too tired and in too much pain to realize that the curse would be a BIG problem with all the Akuma around. A real big problem.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:34 pm

((>.< got it........))

The New 14th Noah - Page 3 008

Kanda turned his head and looked at Lenalee. It looked as if she was possibly pleading. "Fine. But only because I hate those stupid robots that your brother makes. They never work well anyway." Besides, Kanda would be happy to use Mugen to destroy such a useless creation.

The New 14th Noah - Page 3 932171

Lavi attempted to grin at Kanda, and said, "Yeah, I guess you're right in a way. Thanks." Lavi then stood up at walked toward the door. He turned around and waved for Kanda and Lenalee to follow. "C'mon, take us to the Komulin V, Lenalee."

Time passed and Lavi and Lenalee brought out Komulin V without anyone noticing, besides Kanda that is. The three of them walked down to the main floor and hid inside a rarely used storage room (why was it there, no one knows).

Lavi eyed Kanda and thought, "I wonder why he's helping us......he probably just wants to use his sword to kill something." Lavi shrugged slightly, then peaked outside of the storage room, barely opening it. There were so many researchers and other people around, all working on and testing with the ark.

Lavi closed the door shut again, and turned to face Lenalee. In a soft, quiet tone, he said, "Alright, there's a lot of people out there. There's a pretty good chance that we'll be caught going in, but you're going to have Komulin V chase them away from the entrance, right?" Lavi and surprisingly Kanda were staring at Lenalee, waiting for an answer.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:53 pm

"We'll have to hope for the best," Lenalee said. "Komulin V, I want you to chase the researchers away from the Ark's entrance so that Lavi and I can get on. Once we do, have a convincing battle with Kanda, but don't hurt anyone!"

The Komulin repeated the command. She knew that the robot knew it wasn't going to make a mistake. "Good. On three. One... Two... Three!"

Komulin rushed out and started causing a ruckus. "Ready? Come on!" She grabbed Lavi's arm, activated her Innocence, and launched them both straight to the Ark's door. They barreled through into the town beyond. "We need to find the door right away. We don't have long before Komui or Lvellie notice what's going on."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Lavi nodded and started looking around, from door to door. There were so many. How could they possibly find a door that lead to the 15th's Ark? Was there even a door that lead to the 15th's Ark? Slim chance that there was, really. But they had to try.

Minutes passed, still no door. They've already gone through one section of the city. Lavi looked at the center of the city, and gasped. He looked at Lenalee, and said, "What's the chance that it'll be in the center of the Ark, or in that room with the piano?"

Kanda watched as Lenalee and Lavi took off flying towards the Ark. Lucky for them, no one seemed to really notice. Not only that, the Komulin V was doing just as it was told. This surprised Kanda quite a bit.

Kanda continued to watch Komulin V run around, chasing various researchers around. Kanda wondered if he should go in and destroy the thing yet. He thought yes.

Kanda stepped out of the storage closet and walked up next to the Komulin. He then pulled out Mugen and activated his innocence. "Isn't there any of you Komulin robots that don't destroy things?"

Komulin V looked down at Kanda. It got into battle position and started to attack. Kanda then began to dodge. Right away, he knew that Komulin V was going to put up a convincing fight, just as Lenalee said. Quietly, Kanda whispered to himself, "For once, nice job, Komui. Nice job. Too bad it's going to get destroyed." Kanda grinned slightly, and continued to dodge Komulin V's attacks.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:24 pm

"I think it's very likely it's there," Lenalee said. "Let's look there first!" She grabbed Lavi and sprang toward the building. It didn't take them long at the speed she was going.

She thrust open the door that led the the Piano room. She glanced around. There weren't any doors except for the one they'd come through.

(Ew, short post. Oh, there is no door on the ark that leads to the 15th ark. And I need to find a pic of Rouvalier/Lvellie/Hitler-clone. I'd like one with his creepy smile.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:00 pm

((i know, just trying to keep the story going.))

Lavi looked all over the room, for something. Anything! There was none.

"Damn it...." Lavi then turned to Lenalee. His face was expressionless, but on the inside, he was burning from rage and sadness. "Lenalee, if there isn't anything here, do you think that there would be a door anywhere on this ark?"

Honestly, Lavi didn't think there would be. He never really did from the start. All he wanted was to try for anything possible. And at the time, the 14th's Ark seemed like the best place to go, even thought there was no real hope at all.

Did Lenalee think the same thing? Probably not.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:23 pm

Lenalee was about to reply, but Lvellie grabbed her shoulder

"Well, releasing Komulin to sneak onto the Ark. What's happened?" Lvellie smiled a smile that could make children cry. "Where's Walker?"

Lenalee froze. They were busted. There was no way they could keep Allen's condition hidden now.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Kanda continued to fight Komulin V, making no real progress. In a way, this was a good thing for Lavi and Lenalee. An overly annoying thing for Kanda. He dodged one of the attacks again, and landed near the Ark's entrance. At the corner of his eye, he saw Lvellie walk inside the Ark. Honestly, it didn't seem like he was trying to be unseen. How did he even see them? They went so fast.

Kanda then jumped high into the air, landing on Komulin's head. He then brought Mugen high over his head, and plunged it into Komulin's head. The attack worked. Komulin started slowing down, and didn't move much.

"Hmm..." Kanda then looked down at the Ark's entrance once more, seeing no one around it, or in the general area for that matter. He jumped down from Komulin V's head and ran into the 14th's Ark.

How'd he get here so fast?! Lavi froze just as Lenalee did. They were in fact busted, and had to speak the truth.

Lavi bowed his head in shame, letting his bangs hide his eyes. He looked away from Lvellie's gaze and said, "Allen's been taken by Tyki Mikk, a Noah.

"We tried our best to stop him, but he dragged us through the floor, and our weapons were still in Allen's room. Lenalee and I ran back up the stairs to get Allen out of there, but the door was locked. By the time we actually got in, they were gone."

Lavi left out the fact that Allen has turned into a Noah. He was praying to God in his head that Lvellie would not ask why a Noah has taken Allen. But deep down inside, he knew that his praying was hopeless.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Lvellie raised an eyebrow. "And why did the Noah take Walker?" he asked.

Lenalee mentally cursed their luck. "Because... because..." Lenalee didn't want to answer. She'd hoped they could avoid it, but... What else could they do? "It's because Allen's..." But she couldn't do it. She couldn't tell Lvellie.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Lavi lifted his head slightly so he could see Lenalee's face. She was frightened, and so was he. There was no way either of them could tell Lvellie the truth. Lavi had to make something up at the spot. But what.....?

Suddenly, it popped into his head. Lavi stepped up, closer to Lvellie, and moved Lenalee aside. Lavi lifted his head, and looked straight into Lvellie's eyes. He thought quickly, Please let this be convincing...

Lavi then rushed to say, "It's because Allen's the only one who can control the 14th's Ark. The Noah and the Earl's original plan was to destroy this ark, but couldn't because of Allen. So now they're probably going to try to get Allen to destroy it."

Of course, Lavi just came up with that at the spot. But to him, it seemed like it took him a good few hours. In his head, Lavi still pleadded that what he said was convincing. To make it seem more convincing though, Lavi turned to Lenalee.

"Right, Lenalee?" Hopefully, she would understand and go along with his plan. Lavi wasn't going to even dare to wink or show any signs of help. Only in his head was he screaming for a way out of this mess.

Last edited by love4Sora on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:08 pm

Lenalee nodded quickly. "It's the only explanation! I mean, the only way the Earl can take the ark back from us is if Allen moves it or destroys it for him."

Lvellie frowned. "So, you're going to propose a rescue mission now, correct?" Lenalee froze, and he chuckled. "You really expect me to allow that? We'll just post guards in front of this room so that Allen can't get here, even with the Earl's help." His smile darkenned. "We'll have the Order on the look out and have him killed when we see him next.

"No!" Lenalee shouted. "You can't do that! Allen's still an Exorcist! You can't!"

"If he was kidnapped so easily, we can almost guarrentee it will happen again." Lvellie turned to leave. "You will both be under constant watch so you don't pull a stunt like this again."

Lenalee collapsed onto the couch in the room and burried her face. "We've just made things worse," she sobbed.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:31 pm

((if you all don't mind now I'm going to push the story ahead now))

The New 14th Noah - Page 3 Tyki_avi

All of that day and throughout the night, Tyki had watched over Allen as he slept. Allen had a few spouts of pain but it was nothing a quick tune couldn't calm. the other Noah and the Earl hcame to visit him throughout the day, Lullebell even came to see him, but Tyki made sure that he wasn't disturbed in his sleep.

the next morning Tyki was found on the other couch with his top hat still by the piano. Candy wrappers were found askew around where he was aleep in an upright position; since he couldn't smoke around Allen and he would get fidgety once an hour he was almost constantly sucking on candy to keep his nerves down.Tyki had just passed out a few hours ago and now was out like a light, dreaming of Allen playing cards with him and his mining buddies and allen this time was stripped down to his boxers and everyone was having a good laugh about it

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Allen, meanwhile, was wide-awake. He felt sore all over, but it was no worse than returning from a mission with the pulp beaten out of him by Akuma. He stretched and cringed when his muscles screamed in complaint. 'Okay, I'm not quite ready to be up and about,' he thought.

He got up anyway and waved a hand in front of Tyki's face. There was no response. 'Guess I can't ask about breakfast.' He grinned and glanced around for a marker or a pen. He saw one on the table next to a few papers. Even before he uncapped the pen, he had a nagging feeling. He had to let his friends know he was okay. Noah or not, Allen knew that Lavi and Lenalee were worried sick about him.

After scribbling a quick note of "I'm okay. Don't worry about me," Allen opened the door in the parlor. The sun was already bright in the ark--if it had ever set, that is.

Allen glanced around and saw an Akuma in a made uniform a few feet away. He recognized it instantly as a Level 2. "Hey! Akuma!" he hissed.

The Akuma looked over at Allen, surprised. "Master Noah, shouldn't you be resting? In your condition--"

"Never mind that," Allen said. He thrust the note into the Akuma's hands. "Deliver this message to the exorcists Lenalee and Lavi. Don't tell anyone about it, either--not even the Earl. And don't look at it either!" he cried when the Akuma went to read the note.

The Akuma nodded, confused. "Lenalee is the young female exorcist and Lavi is Bookman Jr., right?" The Akuma turned and left before Allen could reply. It didn't need confirmation because it already knew. Akuma were able to understand commands because they knew exactly what the Noah wanted them to know. It was how the Earl had created them, after all.

Allen watched the Akuma leave and went back into the parlor. He then grinned evilly as he drew on Tyki's face. Once he was finished drawing mustaches and other silly things on the sleeping Noah's face, he sat back on the couch and waited for Tyki to wake up. He wasn't about to wake the person who'd stayed up and watched over him all night, after all.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:59 pm

it was only a few hours after Tyki had passed out when a ray of light caught his eye when Allen openned he door. The light was enought to stirr him out of a deep slumber but he stilldidn't feel like getting up. A little bit afterwards he felt something run across his upper lip and around his eyes. Tyki frowned in his sleep and he thought tohimself, That little...well at least he's able to get up and walk around a little. "Very funny Allen." Tyki said to Allen in a monotone voice while his eyes were still closed and the ink seemed to be absorbed by his skin but acctually he let it phase through him and the sofa. He opened his eyes and looked at his new brother and smirked, "How're you feeling?" he asked in curiostity. Tyki knew he couldn't be too much better but he wanted to hear it from Allen.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:06 pm

"A little achy, I guess," Allen replied. He couldn't help but grin. "I'm starving, too. When do we eat? I can't wait to stuff myself!" The only thing he'd had yesterday was a piece of hard candy, after all.

He glanced around. The others didn't seem to be up yet. If they were, they weren't in the parlor. "Where're the others?" he asked. He hoped they hadn't seen him passing that note along with the Akuma. He knew the Akuma wouldn't blab because he'd told it not to, but if someone had seen... he'd have a really hard time explaining that one.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:09 pm

Tyki grabbed one of the last pieces of candy from the bowl, unwrapped it and started to suck on it; he still was figdetty from not being able to smoke. as he began playing with the candy in his mouth, he replied. "Everyone else is off doing there own thing at the moment. The Earl is still sleeping, Roads probably either still dreaming or playing around with Lero and Jasdevi just keep to themselves in their own room. We'll know when breakfast is ready when one of the akuma maids come around to anounce its served; we don't eat until the Earl is awake and he's good and ready to eat, which is usually around 10:30ish. Speaking of which..." Tyki grabbed a bell that was sitting on the coffee table and rang it. Not long after, an akuma maid appeared and Tyki asked it, "Can You refill Skin's bowl? I had quite a sweet tooth yesterday."

The akuma nodded it's head, came in and grabbed the bowl and left without a word.

Tyki waited for the door to shut when he started up again, "It's good to hear you're better today but I highly doubt that the stigma has run it's course fully...does you're arm feel any different today?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Allen blinked. "My... arm?" He pulled looked at his left hand.

It still moved, although a little more slowly than he was used to. It hurt as much as the rest of him, so he didn't think much of it when he'd woken up. The cross made of Innocence that was imbedded in the back of his hand seemed to have dulled--it was no longer the shimmering green it had been for so long. It seemed to have turned a dull red.

Allen closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 'Active,' he thought. His arm reacted and the Crown Clown did appear, but in a new form.

The new Crown Clown was all black except for his Claw Edge, which was pure white. It looked as if it had flipped colors. It also felt cold. None of the once familiar warmth remained to the invocation.

"What is this...?" Allen asked.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Tyki jumped out of his chair and activated his white cross blades at the sight of his Innocence. However Tyki looked at it a second time and realized that it was different. His blades meldded back into Tease the Fluttered about the room and Tyki went over to examine Allen's Innocence. Tyki hesitantly reached out towaards Allen's left wrist and eventually he grabbed it. after a few moments Tyki finally said, "This is so strange...I can tell it's still Innocence because i can't phase through it...but...it's not hurting me."

Tyki continues to hold Allen's arm and he held his chin in thought, well, he thought ot himself, he did have a few spazems during the night...but i couldn't tell what was happening to him....maybe the Stigma did run it's course. "I think..." Tyki finally added, "that your Innocence has addapted to the Noah gene...I mean, It's changed before, thanks to me, which i still am sorry for, but... I think it's changed again but this time...it like it reversed itself." Tyki looked at the glow of his arm which was less like green and more like red. "If a normal excorsists innocence is green than this innocence is red...Like Red Innocence."

Tyki finally let go of Allen's arm and he said, "Why don't we wait one more day before you try to activate your arm again. I'm still questioning if the Stigma has ran its full course. This could be a temporary phase that might change when the stigma has settled in completely."

Tyki sat back down and then remembered about Allen's sleep talk last night and was curious about that. After Allen deactivated his arm Tyki asked in an awkward voice, "Oye Allen, I'm not sure how personal this question might be...but who's Mana?" Tyki looked at Allen with serious but not intense eyes as he waited for an answer.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:52 pm

"Eh? Mana was..." Allen thought for a moment. Did he have to hide that from Tyki? He decided it didn't matter if Tyki and the other Noah knew the truth. "Mana was my father--er--foster father. When he died, I tried to bring him back as an Akuma and got cursed." Allen sat back down on the couch and felt tears in his eyes, which he stubbornly rubbed away. He wasn't about to let Tyki see him cry. "I guess he was the reason I became an exorcist."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:05 pm

The Akuma came back and set the bowl on the table, bowed once for each Allen and Tyki and then left just as quickly.

"I thought this was going to be a touchy subject." Tyki grabbed another piece of candy and placed it in Allen's hand, "Here, candy makes everything better." he sat back down and thought about what Allen said and he thought about it for a minute. He was turned into an akuma huh... Tyki thoughts churned through his head when he finally thought of a possible problem....Could a Noah really be turned into a Akuma? "Say Allen..." Tyki added in the same awkwards voice, "do you remember what he looked like?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:09 pm

"He had black hair and was a lot taller than I was." Allen thought harder. "I can't remember his face," Allen said, and the realization shocked him. "Why... why can't I remember?!" Everything swirled around him again--another attack. It was the worst pain he'd ever experienced, but whether it was from the stigma or the realization that his father was but a faded memory, Allen didn't know. He curled up on the couch and felt the tears he'd been holding back stream from his eyes.

(FYI, Mana's not the 14th. I'd tell you who was, but that would be spoiling)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:01 pm

((well neither sora or I read the manga so i thought it might have been an interesting twist. i mean allens not a noah anyways yet he is in here))

Tyki pondered about it and he thought to himself, Black hair... did he have black hair?...wow, now i can't remeber either... "I was just curious because you-" tyki started but he was cut off when Allen started going into another cycle. Tyki went over to him quickly and forced Allen to lay out flat. It was better for him to lie flat instead of curling up because the stigma was able to settle easier when he was laying out. Tyki held his head down gently to keep him from moving so much and he started singing again.

one of the Tease went over and rang the bell and sooin enough that akuma came into the room again. Tyki took a small break in his song to yell at it, "Go get Road and Jasdevi, I need help down here!" Tyki returned back to it quickly as he held down Allen to controll his thrashing, hoping he'd stop soon.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:30 am

The song wasn't enough. His body felt like it was on fire and under a huge amount of pressure. Everything was spinning again.

Allen could barely feel Tyki forcing him to lie straight. He didn't see the Akuma run in at the sound of the bell. Everything was burried under the pain.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:25 pm

The New 14th Noah - Page 3 Earl

The Earl awoke hearing noise. He slowly got up and walked to the room Tyki and Allen were in. Seeing what Tyki was trying to do, the Earl yawned and walked to the piano and sat down. Slowly, he stretched and laid his fingers on the keys and started playing the song. " It too early for this." The Earl yawned again.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:18 pm

Lavi followed Lenalee with his eyes. 'How could Lvellie do this to us? We have to tell, or someone! But if we tell him the truth now, we'll be in even more trouble. Should....should Lenalee and I run for it? Maybe.' Lavi then turned around to face Lvellie, who was was walking out the door.

"Wait! Please, can't you let Lenalee and I go after Allen? All we need to know is where the 15th's Ark is, and we can rush inside and get him."

Lavi knew it was hopeless. But....he had to lie. For Lenalee and Allen's sake.

He bent his head down once again, so his eyes could not be seen. 'What have I done....?'
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content