Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast

+2
Shimanishiki
sailorstar165
6 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Beauty and the Beast Empty Beauty and the Beast

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:59 am

Plot:
Renge\'s got it in her head to do another show with the Host Club, this time a live play in front of the entire school! The story? \"Beauty and the Beast.\" After months of practice, Renge dubs them ready to perform. Problem is, a couple of the actors can\'t seem to remember their lines! Even worse, all of the extras have fallen ill! What will be the result of this twisted version of Beauty and the Beast as done by the Host Club?

(BTW, this is NOT the Disney \"Beauty and the Beast\". Renge slightly based the play on the original fairy tale. For those who don\'t know, it basically goes like this:)

Beauty\'s father is a mercant set on hard times. He hears one of his trade ships have come in and asks his three lovely daughters what they would like him to get.

One asks for dresses, another asks for jewels. But Beauty asks simple for a rose.

The father departs, but finds that the ship he was supposed to find mored there caught fire. Empty handed, he sets home.

On the way, he goes into the Beast\'s castle. After a few days being taken care of by his mysterious \"host\" (which he hasn\'t seen), he goes into a garden and picks a rose for Beauty. The Beast gets angry and says that he can never leave the castle because in return for hospitality, the father stole a rose.

The father begs and pleads and tells the Beast of his plight. The Beast then says to send a daughter in the father\'s place for a prisoner. He let\'s the father go.

Out of the father\'s three daughters, Beauty volunteers because it was her fault. She goes and meets the hideous Beast, who is actually quite kind and gentle (MAJOR difference from the Disney version!). Every morning, the Beast enters her room and says \"I love you Beauty, will you marry me?\" and Beauty always replies \"I\'ll think about it.\"

She lives with him a while and can move around the castle freely. One day, she wishes to see her family. The Beast agrees to let her leave for two weeks, but if she doesn\'t return in those two weeks, he\'d surely die. (no cursed rose)

She leaves using an enchanted mirror and is so happy to see her family, she forgets about her promise to return. Two weeks go by and she realizes her mistake. She uses the mirror to return and find the Beast near death in his garden. She finally admits that she loves him and begs him not to die. That\'s when he turns into a handsome prince and lives happily ever after!

Characters:
Haruhi (Beauty): sailorstar165
Tamaki (The Beast/Prince): xTwilightxAngelx
Kyoya (The Father): kairiandroxas
Hikaru and Kaoru (head servants): Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hunny and Mori (Beauty\'s Brothers): love4Sora
Renge (Narrator): Shimanishiki

(If you have any ideas for Hunny and Mori\'s original parts, tell me! Also, all the characters except Haruhi and Tamaki will be taking on multiple roles in the play b/c everyone else is sick. i.e. Hunny and Mori can show up later as more servants or as mercants or somethin\')

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Beauty and the Beast OuranHighSchoolHostClubDance
Haruhi took a deep steadying breath backstage. They were to be on any minute, and Renge had JUST given them the horrible news that everyone was sick as dogs. She would only have to handle her part, but Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru, Hunny, Mori, and Renge would have to be all the other characters in the play.

Why do I have to be Beauty? she thought, adjusting her wig. Renge had said that Haruhi had to be Beauty because she was the most feminine of the group and looked the best in a dress. Little did Renge know that she actually WAS a girl.

She glanced at the others, who were in their costumes as well. Would they remember their own lines, let alone all the other parts they were to fill in for? She highly doubted it.

The curtains were about to rise. "Guys!" she called softly to Hunny, Mori, and Kyouya. "We're on!"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Playing with font color)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Beauty and the Beast Renge

"There was once a family.. rich and happy. There was a father and two son who were greatly spoiled. But there was also a beautiful daughter named Beauty... One day before leave on a ship,the father ask his childern what they wanted and he would return with what they wishes." Renge started. The curtain rised and she pray to whoever that had power that this play would be perfect.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:01 pm

Ready or not, here we come, Haruhi thought as she walked on stage in her long dress. She didn't get far before she tripped over the hem and landed flat on her face. Stay cool... she thought. No one knows you weren't supposed to do that...

She turned to Kyoya and prayed her line was right. "Father, must you go on this trip?" she asked. "We'll miss you horribly while your gone!" She took Kyoya's hands in hers as she pleaded with him to stay. She saw out of the corner of her eye that the entire audience was on the edge of their seats. Four of their favorite hosts were on stage, after all.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:49 pm

Beauty and the Beast Tamaki-2

while everyone else was just off stage, Tamaki was down in the green room pouring over the scrip as many times as he could. Tamaki looked up at the cieling, sighed and thought to himself, I'm no good at all at memorizing lines. he poured over the middle section the most because he knew thats where he was going to mess up when finally he tossed the scrip away and said aloud, "awww the heck with it. I'm gonna wing it all." As tamaki traveled up the steps he did his best to try and get into character. as he read the bio of the Beast, although he seemed kind and gentle, Tamaki figured he was probably very depressed living in that giant castle all by himself. To fall into characte,r he hung his head and dragged himself along the walls and did his best to act like a depressed person.

However, he did his best to try and draw up tears but in this situation, he was having difficulty doing so. He got up to where Hikaru and Karou were standing in his depressed act and watched the show from back stage with them. Tamaki was downstairs the whole time, hiding in the green room, that he never saw what Haruhi looked like in her costume; until now that is. She was sop beautiful to Tamaki that he just bursted out in silent tears. "My Daughter is so beautiful." he said to himself as he hid his face into his cape and tried to stop crying eccessivly.

Tamaki got his tears but it was the wrong emotion.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:06 pm

Beauty and the Beast Hc02-group-formal3-sm

Hunny watched Haruhi and her acting carefully, listening to every word she said, and watching every movement she made. Hunny did his best to look over the first page, so he was determined to get his first few lines right, and he didn't want to mess up!

Mori on the other hand was as still as could be. He just stared at Haruhi and Kyoya, and occasionally moved his eyes toward Hunny, who was standing right next to him. Mori didn't seem to have a whole lot of lines, from what he remembered from the script. Maybe he could just try not to talk as much as possible. He'll have to wait and see.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:03 pm

Beauty and the Beast Mature11

"My dear daughter," Kyoya said. "I must go on this trip. You see, if i don't, our house will be foreclosed and we will be forced to live the life of a peasant."

The part of the father was perfect for Kyoya. Not only was he good at memorizing lines, but the character had such a similar personality to the real Kyoya.

But it was strange how everyone magically got sick. Someone probably said something about the Host Club, and then everyone decided to let them fail miserably while on stage as they had to perform the play alone. Whoever 'got sick' was bound to face Kyoya's wrath sooner or later, unless they really were sick.

It was Haruhi's line...

((Sorry. I only know the Disney version. So if i'm doing this all wrong, just let me know and i'll fix it the best i can!! Oh, and I'm going to get a better pic. But right now i'm going to bed))

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 am

"Please, Father, come home safe," Haruhi said. She buried her face in her hands. "If you were to get hurt, we wouldn't know what to do without you." Haruhi hoped to God that she was convincing. She felt like an idiot, especially because the audience thought she was a guy in drag. Still, things could get worse. The others could forget their lines or butcher it in some way or form.

She waited for Kyoya to ask what they would like as presents. She was to ask for a rose, Hunny was supposed to ask for gold, and Mori was to ask for new clothes. Knowing Hunny, though, she was possitive he'd ask for cake instead...

(Kairi, remember that this is a screwed up version of the fairy tale. I gave you the basic under the plot thing and we can screw it up from there)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:29 am

Beauty and the Beast Mature11

Kyoya wasn't into the whole gift thing, but it was in the script, so he had to say it. "I assume that you will want presents, correct? What can i get you all?" Kyoya asked with fake happiness. If this were real life, these gifts would be their christmas and birthday presents.

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:15 pm

((i'm on it!))

This was it! It was Hunny's turn to speak, and he was overcome with joy. Hunny smiled big and wide as he said, "Father, I would like ca--" The overjoyed boy stopped just before he said "cake". That was not in the script. He felt horrible, but it was so hard to resist! So instead, Hunny settled for something a little different...

His smile returned as he repeated, "I would like gold in the form of a chocolate cake, please!"

Yes! Hunny stuck to the script, but changed it in a way he was more comfortable with. He wondered if this pleased Mori, or even the audience. There was no way Kyoya and Haruhi were pleased with that little change though...

This made him sad.

Mori sighed slightly at Hunny's little "change". It wasn't a big deal, but Mori was sure that Hunny would at least try to keep the script the same. But sadly, he was mistaken.

Mori took a deep breath and then said, in a monatone voice, "For me, I would like some new suits to wear."

No, what Mori had said weren't exactly the same as the script, but he was still asking for clothes. He figured that was good enough.

((don't change your picture, kairi! i like that picture of kyoya~!))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:52 am

It took all of Haruhi's self-control to not face palm. After all, Hunny had completely messed up his line. Still, she turned to Kyoya and said, "Father, I would like a rose. The most beautiful rose you can find.” She was pretty sure that was her line. Even if it wasn't, she was closer to it than Mori and Hunny.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Beauty and the Beast Sv_08hitachiin

The twins grinned at their 'lords' antics. In the play he really would be their lord, which was sort of ironic. It was such short notice that they hadn't even bothered to read the script, so it would be fun making up lines on the spot. The looked at each other, briefly. Yes, this play would be interesting indeed.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:32 am

Tamaki sniffled as he finally contained his tears and then he said to the twins, "how're you guys feeling? Any butterflies?" Tamaki wasn't very nervous since this was basically hosting without the customers. The only thing Tamaki was worried about was saying something that was out of place.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:50 pm

The twins smirked. "Is our 'Lord' nervous?" Hikaru asked, placing a hand on his hip. Kaoru copied the motion, before asking, "Are you afraid to mess up in front of Haruhi?" The linked arms, waiting for Tamaki to react, and they knew he would.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:05 pm

"Is our 'Lord' nervous?"

Tamaki waved off the twins st this remark and said, "Naw I'm pretty calm at the moment. I have my first few lines memorized and im just going to wing the rest of it. I feel pretty confident" Tamaki stuck out his chest to show that he was confident, strong and brave.

"Are you afraid to mess up in front of Haruhi?"

Oh shit, was what went through his mind and was writen clearly across his face; he slouched over almost immediately. Tamaki started to panic a littler and started ranting to himself, "oh god what if i say something wrong in front of her? what if i ruin the whole play?!?" Tamaki pulled his cape over him and he went into his corner-of-woe at the thought of ruining this whole thing for Haruhi.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:19 am

The twins chuckled, before glancing back on stage. Deciding to mess with Tamaki a bit more, Hikaru said, "Haruhi sure looks gorgeous in that dress." Kaoru, catching on nodded his head and added, "Yes, it's not every day you get to see her wearing something so... cute."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Tamaki remembered Haruhi in her dress and looked on stage again and saw her yet again so beautiful and elegant. He turned chili pepper red and then he thought to himself, Those two are dead. He stood up slowly, turned to them and showed them his beast's angry face and said to them in a voice growing in anger, " Stop toying with me before i need to go on and perform." Then Tamaki did something that he didn't expect to do, He tackled the two of them. The thud could be heard from on stage and probably the first few rows of the audience.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Haruhi jumped. She heard many of the audience members whispering, all of them wondering what the thump was. She turned her head slightly to the wings and spotted Tamaki on top of the twins. Oh God, what is he thinking?! She glanced quickly at the others, and then at Renge, who was at the edge of the stage. What were they supposed to do about the noise?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:23 pm

Tamaki just then realized that everyone herd the thump. Tamaki stood up for a minute and thought Oh man, what do i do about that? He saw Renge just off stage with the microphone and he ran up to her and said, "Gimme that!" He took the microphone and started to make a soft whistling noise that sounded a lot like wind. Tamaki then ran over and pile drived the twins again to further punish them. The impression Tamaki was trying to create was that a thunderstorm was on its way and hopefully Haruhi, Kyoya, Mori and Hunny would act accordingly.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:46 pm

"Gah!" The twins shouted, scrambling to get away from Tamaki. Who cared if the audience heard them, their lives were in danger! ... Well, maybe not their lives, but their pride anyway. They stood, and attempted to run when Tamaki came and pile drived them, forcing them to fall once more. They shouted in anguish, trying to push their lord off. It was amazing how he managed to pin both of them down at once.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:15 pm

Beauty and the Beast Mature12

Kyoya was annoyed with the 'slight' disturbance Tamaki and the twins were making backstage.

"Fine. I expect a nice dinner when I come back home." Kyoya said, leaving the stage. Even though he had another line after that, he figured nobody would notice, since everything is already starting to go all wrong.

He saw the 'spectacle' in front of him. Sighing, he put his hand on Tamaki's shoulder, pulling him backwords.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Tamaki got in one more "boom of thunder" in before Kyoya grabbed him by the shoulder and dragged him down to the green room. Tamaki struggled to get out of his grasp but failed to do so. As he attemoted to rid himself of Kyoya's wrath he explained, "I'm sorry Kyoya! I really am! the twins started it and i was a little too in character."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Hunny jumped at the sound of a giant thud. He quickly turned to see what was going on, completely forgetting that he was still on stage. behind the curtains from the side Hunny could see Tamaki tackling the twins. 'What is Tama-chan doing? He's making so much noise! Not only that, Kyou-chan and Haru-chan are going to get mad at him...'

Just as Hunny had thought, Kyouya seemed to storm off stage, after his lines of course. In the backround, Hunny could slightly hear Tamaki struggle to get away from Kyouya's grasp.

Mori sighed. He knew that Tamaki and the twins have done something stupid backstage. Wether Mori was on stage or not, he still wouldn't have done anything about it, unless they asked him to. But if just bothered him that they would do this. It would only displease Kyouya and Haruhi.

Mori was right, and he was wondering if his small cousin thought the same thing, or at least close to the same.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:33 pm

Haruhi was able to get off stage before she tripped on the hem of her dress. "Kyoya!" she hissed. "You have to go on again to find out your ships aren't there!" Beauty and the Beast had been her favorite fairy tale as a child. She knew it by heart, and wasn't about to let them mess up the cews. "Someone needs to be there to tell him his ships were destroyed in a storm or something! Hurry it up, guys!" She stood and moved to the side, brushing the dirt off her dress. It wouldn't do for Beauty to be a mess, after all.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Hunny followed Haruhi off the stage, with Mori following close behind of course. After hearing what Haruhi had said, Hunny looked up at his cousin with a big smile across his face. "Maybe Takashi could be the guy that talks to Kyou-chan. All we need to do is take off his jacket and...." Hunny looked around the backstage area, looking for somethin--anything that would help disguise Mori as someone else.

Hunny's eyes lit up as he spotted the best disguise ever created:

A false mustache--black to be exact.

Hunny ran over to the mustache quickly, and then ran back over and handed it to Mori. "Put it on, Takashi!" Hunny was jumping up and down, eager to see his cousin with a mustache.

Without groaning or saying a word, Mori gently put the false mustache on his face, took off his coat, and then looked at Haruhi. He knew for a fact that he looked stupid. Question was, would Hunny care?
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content