Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast

+2
Shimanishiki
sailorstar165
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:07 am

Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 OuranHighSchoolHostClubDance
Haruhi walked on stage and glanced around. "Beast?" she asked tentatively. "This is the Beast's castle, isn't it? Please Beast, show yourself!" She did her best to act frightened, but she knew Tamaki too well to be scared of ANYTHING he was playing.

"I wonder if the Beast is even home..." she muttered, wandering through the "castle" on stage. "Beast? Where are you?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:04 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Tamaki-2

Tamaki heard Haruhi calling for him from the stage and fixed his cape and elegant outfit, then messed up his hair more to make him look uglier. He walked drearaly and silently out onto the balcony so that Haruhi wouldn't notice him. He drew her attention to him by saying, "Cruel...people are. To trade another's life for their own is very low for your father to do." Tamaki then looked directly at Haruhi and started blushing, not only to act the part, but he still found her beautiful. "Welcome to my castle" he said bashfully, "make yourself at home." he then pulled his cape around and exited back through the balconey door.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:07 pm

"Beast?" Haruhi turned to the balcony that Tamaki had just stood on. She pretended to be disappointed when he wasn't there anymore. She could see him offstage in the wing, watching her. "Can I not meet my host?" She heard the fangirls scream at the word host.

She turned again, as if searching for the beast. "Beast, may I please see you? I need to speak with you about my father. Even if he hadn't agreed already, I would have come anyway for his freedom. I came of my own will, so please, Beast, show yourself."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 pm

Tamaki walked down the steps from the balconey and when Haruhi called for him, he slowly walked out on stage. He hung his headand kept his collar up high to try and hide his face. Tamaki was papmered up to have vampire like teeth, scars across his face and unruly sideburns. He aproached Haruhi and then looked her in the face and said "Knowing how cruel the world can be.I'm surpised you would hint at such a notion as to give your person to a stranger to help another." Tamaki sighed and then lifted her chin and brought her eyes up to his like he would with one of his customers, but with a lighter touch. "Generous and Beautiful..." he said, "you don't see that a lot in women..."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:22 am

Haruhi pretended to be scared as the beast approached, and even more frightened when she held her face.

And then she saw the sad gentleness in his eyes, Haruhi thought as her expression softened. She pulled away from the Beast and said, "I am your prisoner, Beast, and yours to command."

She heard the fangirls in the audience squeal with delight.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:39 pm

And he saw the goodness in her and he couldn't bear the sight Tamaki thought, remebering that one little stage direction from the script. He averted her gaze, unable to look such beauty in the eyes while he was a hidious beast, and said, "I command that you live here not as a prisoner...but as a highly honored guest, sweet Beauty." he turned like we was going to exit off the stage and said over his shoulder to Haruhi, "Like I said before, Make yourself at home." Tamaki then attempted to leave the stage slowly not remembering if Haruhi was going to stop him or not.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:05 pm

"Wait Beast!" Haruhi cried. Beauty didn't want to be left in a terrible place all alone.

Haruhi heard the audience's sharp intake of breath. They were really getting sucked into the show. "Oh father... my dear brothers..." she whispered, pretending to cry. "I'm scared and alone... I wish you were here with me..."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Tamaki stopped and he thought to himself, okay, she was supposed to stop me....oh crap what's my line. Tamaki's face was already hidden by his high collar so no one could see him somewhat panicking face. Tamaki made something up on the fly and said slowly in a depressed voice, "I'm surprised... that you would actually leave your family if you didn't want to be lonely...but also...that would call for me like that...." he looked over his shoulder at Haruhi and said, "you obviously haven't met my servants yet...They're better company than I am...they actually look normal..." he lifted his hand up in the air, which he had long fingernails filed to a point to make them look like claws and hair on the back of his palm, " like humans."

he thought he was doing a good job at improving. He was grateful that this was an emotional scene because even though the pauses seemed intentional, Tamaki was actually thinking of what to say next during each one.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:45 am

Haruhi was surprised. It was good improvising, but Tamaki was just supposed to walk away. Thinking quickly, she replied, "May I... meet your servants? If I'm to stay here, I'd like to greet the others living in this castle as well."

She hoped to God that Hikaru and Kaoru were ready for their entrance.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:50 am

((hope you don't mind if i use the names of the servants from the Disney version))

Tamaki brought his hand down and then called out, "Lumiere! Cogsworth! come down here and great our honored guest!" Tamaki waited for Hikaru and Karou to appear, wondering what was taking them so long. Servants are supposed to appear as soon as you call for them! he thought to himself irritably

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:43 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Sv_08hitachiin

It took them a while to realize that they were being summoned, but they figured it out soon enough. The twins made their entrance, bowing once they were standing in front of Tamaki. They could hear a couple of their customers squealing once they were one stage. Since they hadn't read the script, they didn't know what to say, but this was no problem. They always knew what the other was thinking, so it would be alright.

They stood side by side, and once they finished bowing they stood straight up and in unison said, "Yes milord? You summoned us?"

sorry!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:31 am

Tamaki turned to the side so Hikaru and Karou could see Haruhi and he said, "Gentleman, I'd like you to meet our honored guest, Beauty. Also I'd like you to show her to her room that, we've prepared for her in the East wing." Tamaki bowed to Haruhi and then said, "My dear, if you'd excuse me now." Tamaki then exited the stage solomnloy, with Beauty now in good company...or so Tamaki hoped.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:38 am

Haruhi curtseyed to both Hikaru and Kaoru. "It's a pleasure to meet you both," she said, adding a hint of sadness to her voice.

(Ew, short post)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:15 pm

"It would be our pleasure milord." The twins replied, bowing once more. They turned to Haruhi, fighting the urge to turn their grins into evil smirks.

"If you'll follow us, milady," Hikaru began.

"We'll show you where you'll be staying." Kaoru finished. They waited for Haruhi to say something to show that she would follow them before they spoke again.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:32 pm

"Thank you both very much," she replied. She followed them off stage, and then the stage crew pushed a prop bed and flipped the flats so that the castle paintings were turned away and the brighter, room side was facing front. In a matter of seconds, the scenery had changed from a dreary Beast's castle to a beautiful bedroom for Haruhi. She had to admit, the stage hands were good.

(FYI, Flats are the boards with canvas stretched over them. They're easier to switch than back drops and can be used to make doorways, walls, etc. ...I'm pretty sure they're called flats, at least... I'll ask the Drama guy at my school to make sure...)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:40 pm

"We take it the room is to your liking, Lady Beauty?" They asked her, bowing graciously. The grins were still on their faces. They just had to wait for the perfect moment to implement their plan, without invoking Haruhi's wrath upon them.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:32 am

"The room is beauiful. Thank you very much." Haruhi noticed the evil grins on the twins' faces, but there was nothing she could do while onstage. She had to keep pretending to be Beauty and therefore unable to stop them if they tried to pull anything. All she could do was hope they didn't mess around too much.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:38 pm

The twins grinned at each other. Now was the time that they were supposed to leave, and allow Beauty time to reflect on the horror of losing her family and blah blah blah. Instead, they stayed, leaning against the frame of her (fake) bed.

"So, Lady Beauty." Hikaru said nonchalantly. "Tell us, what do you think of your host, so far?"

He could hear the girls in the audience shrieking over the 'host' word, but payed them no mind. Kaoru stayed close to him, his grin equally as wide. Even if Tamaki and Haruhi didn't like the tricks they would play, the girls sure would.

sorry. I didn't even realize that it was my turn to post!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Oh God, here we go. Haruhi didn't have to pretend to think of a response. She was silent a few moments, trying to think of a response Beauty might give. "Well... He's certainly interesting," she said at last. Beauty would never insult her host, no matter how hideous or beastly he was. "I can tell there's more to him than just his appearance. I would love to speak to him... to learn more about him."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:10 pm

"Well then it's settled!" The twins spoke, clapping their hands together. "We can have that arranged." Kaoru said as they began to stroll offstage. Hikaru nodded in agreement, resisting the urge to break character.

"It's about time our lord settled down with someone anyways."

Once the twins were backstage they paused, high-fiving each other, before quickly darting someplace where Tamaki wouldn't be able to find them. They did need to think of more ways to embarass him, after all. And they had a feeling that he would be angry they hadn't followed the script.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:18 pm

Haruhi pretended to go to sleep like it said in the script. She waited for Renge's cue that it was "the next morning," since Renge was the narrator and all.

But before that, Tamaki was supposed to have a brief monologue as the Beast, who had fallen head-over-heels for Beauty. She hoped he wouldn't veer too far off the script as the twins had, but she was supposed to be asleep and couldn't do anything to help Tamaki if he screwed up.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Tamaki remebered he had to come out on stage and perform a soliloquey whic Tamaki rehearshed a number of times. He wanted to make sure his time alone on stage would be perfect. the lights dimmed on the stage as he walked out and a spot light shone brilliantly on Tamaki. He made it seem like he was looking over Haruhi and reaching out to her and then retracted his hand. "Oh my beating heart." he declared dramatically, "Be still. I know she is beautiful but she would hever marry a beast such as myself." He stole another glance at the sleeping Beauty and said again, "I'm ashamed that I have caged such a beautiful bird in my castle but I'm a man of my words; i cannot and will not give her back." he grabbed his chest again and stole one last glance at Haruhi and said, "Besides, I believe I'm in love with this Beauty." Tamaki then strolled off stage, bringing his cape around as he did for dramatic effect.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:51 pm

The girls in the audience all squealed in delight. "WE LOVE YOU TAMAKI-SAMA!!!!!!!" they all screamed.

(Okay, just a minor audience thing. Need Shim as Renge to move it on to next day. Backstage crap until she posts)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Renge

Renge grabbed her chest at what Tamaki said. Be still my heart. Stepping out in to the light. She forgot what she was going to say. "The morning soon came." Renge annouced, smiling she faded into the dark again. IDIOT! She thought to herself.

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Haruhi sat up and stretched. She acted as if she had been asleep all night, not just faking it a couple of minutes. She pretended to be surprised, as if she didn't know where she was for a few minutes. Then she remembered and took a steadying breath before getting up. "I wonder if my host is awake," she said. "I do so want to talk to him."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content